+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFO - Aliens Over Earth - The Fayetteville case

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default UFO - Aliens Over Earth - The Fayetteville case

On a relatively mild winter evening in the Fayetteville, NC and Cape Fear general area, January 8, 2007, a father and young adult son, both named Chris Bledsoe (Sr. and Jr.) and presented in the film as "key eyewitnesses", say that they saw orange-ball UFO's (rather like the ING Direct Orange!), and translucent beings that seemed to look like glass toys. Three other local men saw the apparent craft (but not necessarily the aliens).

The father says he lost a couple hours of time, and was put under hypnosis. He described being in some sort of examination room (presumably after being taken on board), although he did not recall the actual examinations

enjoy

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: UFO - Aliens Over Earth - The Fayetteville case

I watched the video of Chris et al. He seems pretty credible, otherwise he is risking a lot, including his marriage. As far as the craft and Beings are concerned, I do not discount the advances that black ops have made over the years in the areas of holographic imagery, mind-control, cloning, and even materialization/De-materialization. Therefore, the "jury is still out" as far as I am concerned about this particular encounter and its validity.

Ultimately, it is not important either way. This event and most other MUFON investigated incidents are not significant. My personal observation of MUFON is that they are thoroughly infiltrated and indeed "compromised" by the intrigues of the dark side. Therefore their filmed documentaries are little more than carefully crafted theatrics, in my opinion.

I believe those who call themselves "the ground-crew" need to move pass being miffed and awed by technology, ... off-planet or otherwise. We should stay focused on those aspects that advance us forward on our journey to evolve on so many levels simultaneously. ...Time is short, and there is lots to do.

Remember, the powers-that-were are pulling out all of the stops to create "agreements of allowance" with those unwittingly taking away from their mission by theatrics, be they real or scripted. If we don't maintain vigilance and continue to act as "Observers" in the pragmatic sense of the word concerning these types of events, the tail will begin to wag the dog regarding our Mission.

We must observe events such as that in Fayetteville, as just another happening among thousands of others, which have little true significance to us, ..or what we commit to. We must stay vigilant, and continue to listen to our Higher Calling, instead of the hollow echos and theatrics of the detractors.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigDreamer For This Post:

Caren (30th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (15th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (14th December 2019)

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,702 times in 20,824 posts

MUFON - The Fayetteville Incident - Part 01 of 04

Tag along as MUFON investigates the intriguing case of The Fayetteville Incident. This show was aired on Discovery during 2008 as part of their UFOs Over Earth series.

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

boja (15th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th December 2019), mountain_jim (16th December 2019), silvanelf (15th December 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,702 times in 20,824 posts

http://dailymotion.com/video/xjxf3y

The Fayetteville Incident

MUFON - the Mutual UFO Network - investigate a UFO sighting, and possible alien abduction, using the tools of science, psychology and law enforcement.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th December 2019), silvanelf (15th December 2019), Valerie Villars (15th December 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by BigDreamer (here)

We must observe events such as that in Fayetteville, as just another happening among thousands of others, which have little true significance to us, ..or what we commit to. We must stay vigilant, and continue to listen to our Higher Calling, instead of the hollow echos and theatrics of the detractors.
    While I agree with much of what you said, there are hints and clues in each abduction and contact experience, that give us the grander scope of the true nature of our situation here on this planet. So I do believe we must try to listen to, and evaluate all of the information from as many cases as we can. Writing them all off as one thing can be a tragic mistake. Sure we have work to do as a species, but we can't ignore that we are not alone.. And that not very visitor has our better interests at heart. Just my opinion... But I do think that we can't get bound up to the point of non action on what we should be doing.. Once we figure out what that is exactly. If we ignore threats, seeking enlightenment, well we just may never see our own demise coming. Having said that? Love to all.. During these holiday seasons, no matter what you celebrate. Best wishes!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Axman (16th December 2019), Bluegreen (15th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (15th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th December 2019), Patient (15th December 2019), Valerie Villars (15th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread