+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1000 New Mayan Codices Found and are Being Analyzed by the Maya

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default 1000 New Mayan Codices Found and are Being Analyzed by the Maya

1000 New Mayan Codices have been found and are now being interpreted by the Maya.
    Before now only three were known. They were found in the basement of LA museum.

With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

<8> (30th October 2011), 58andfixed (30th October 2011), applejax (30th October 2011), Arrowwind (31st October 2011), g.k.r (31st October 2011), haibane (30th October 2011), jackovesk (30th October 2011), jubjubmoreley (30th October 2011), KiwiElf (31st October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Maia Gabrial (31st October 2011), music (30th October 2011), Muzz (30th October 2011), nearing (30th October 2011), Referee (30th October 2011), seko (30th October 2011), shadowstalker (31st October 2011), Thrasher1218 (1st November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: 1000 New Mayan Codices Found and are Being Analyzed by the Maya

When in reality a new earth formed (yesterday...if you need a time reference) and they existed. LIke magic.

Funny how people like to think up reasons for something to exist. It never is the most obvious answer (why they didn't have them before)....is they didn't exist in the
    other earth. (See end of Mayan calendar by Carl Carlemann).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EileenCookies For This Post:

craig mitchell (30th October 2011), jackovesk (30th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    1000 New Mayan Codices have been found and are now being interpreted by the Maya.
    Before now only three were known. They were found in the basement of LA museum.

This is terrific news!
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

jackovesk (30th October 2011), onawah (30th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

by Gregg Prescott, M.S. .
    www.in5d.com
    www.maya12-21-2012.com
    www.HolisticCancerResearch.com

October 29, 2011 (CHICHEN ITZA) – The Itza Mayan Council has confirmed the addition of two Mayan codices that the world has never seen. The council has been exploring these codices for the past ten years. To prove the authenticity, the codices have been carbon dated back to the 1300’s and authenticated by two different universities. One of the codices is called the Windcall Codex which is 13 pages long and unfolds like an accordion to show 13 pages on the backside as well.

On the first page of the codex, it shows five Mayans doing a ceremony while holding five crystal skulls. The skulls are implemented all throughout the codex until the last page, where a transformation appears to be taking place in Chichen itza.

According to Mayan elder Hunbatz Men, these codices were discovered in a Los Angeles museum. Hunbatz asked Drunvalo Melchizedek to obtain the original codices from the museum but upon conferring with the museum’s curator, he was denied due to the new antiquities laws.

However, the curator informed Melchizedek that there were over 1,000 codices in the museum’s basement originating from a Randolph Hurst collection stemming from the 1920’s. It would take considerable time, around 10 years or so, to purchase these items, so Melchizedek suggested to Hunbatz that the codices were to be photographed. Melchizedek estimated a total of 75,000 pages are available to be photographed and analyzed by the Maya.

It is generally believed that the Mayan calendars were used to record cycles in time. Melchizedek stated that cycles do not care when a cycle ends or begins and that there was no cycle that ended on October 28, 2011. However, Drunvalo added that a cycle does end on December 21, 2012, when the galactic alignment occurs. At that moment, the cycles begin anew.

The Mayan long Count calendar and the precession of the equinoxes end on December 21, 2012. Drunvalo added, “That does not mean when the culmination of the prophecies takes place” as agreed by Mayan elder, Don Cirillo. There is a window of time in which the Maya prophecies can be fulfilled which began in October 2007 and ends in late November to December of 2015.

The Maya believe that at this current point in time, the codices belong to the world because they can provide an understanding of events that were prophesized to happen hundreds of years ago. Additionally, the Maya are encouraging the entire process to be filmed so they can explain what they’re doing and why they’re doing it, due to the world implications on all levels.

If that wasn’t enough, a treasure hunter contacted Melchizedek stating he had discovered seven more codices who wanted Melchizedek to help him get them back to the Maya. The treasure hunter professionally photographed the codices and sent them to Melchizedek on cd’s, who then forwarded them to the Itza Maya council. Upon confirmation that these codices were authentic, the Maya contacted Melchizedek to report how those 7 codices were “the essential pieces of information that we needed. This is how we go 4th dimensional.”

“The prophecy is actually happening as they said,” stated Melchizedek. “They said it would begin in 2010, when it would all start unfolding and it’s still rapidly moving forward and their knowledge is being returned to them right now.”

This is also why the crystal skulls are being brought across the United States, at this point in time in which ceremonies in specific places are taking place, ending in Los Angeles.

Astonishingly, the Mayan government will not allow the Itza Council to do a ceremony on December 21, 2012 at the Chichen Itza pyramids. From the Maya viewpoint, if they don’t do these ceremonies, it will mean the end of life for the planet.

Approximately 3-4 months ago, a corporation with heavy financial backing called Unify Earth (whose sole purpose is bringing unity to the planet) leased the Chichen Itza pyramids on December 21, 2012 for the Itza Maya Council to perform their ceremony.

This event is expected to be televised to 2.5 billion people. After the ceremony, the Mayan elders will speak to the world for about 30 minutes.

Copyright Information: Copyright in5d and Gregg Prescott, M.S.. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part in digital form with full attribution to the author and a link to www.in5d.com. Please contact us for permission to reproduce this content in other media formats.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Post:

Amysenthia (31st October 2011), applejax (31st October 2011), craig mitchell (30th October 2011), fifi (31st October 2011), jackovesk (30th October 2011), Lisab (31st October 2011), Maia Gabrial (31st October 2011), onawah (30th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Additional Video; Great news!!!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Arrowwind (31st October 2011), craig mitchell (30th October 2011), fifi (31st October 2011), Maia Gabrial (31st October 2011), onawah (30th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The Veil is Being Lifted. This is how we go to the next dimension says Drunvalo Melchizedek. The Crystal Skulls are now officially tied to the Mayans if this is correct.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

craig mitchell (30th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (31st October 2011), modwiz (31st October 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I said as much - that the veil of forgetfulness was being lifted . But doesn't it worry anyone that we're still throwing the dec 21st 2012 date around left, right, and centre??? Something smells. My heart still tells me that there isn't much in the dec 21st 2012 date - that if anything is to happen, it will before this date. My heart also tells me we have to watch the rest of this year - this year is VERY important.

I think we're being set up, and we have to listen *WITHIN* to gather the truth. Listening to Drunvalo is only going to get us into trouble...

If he wants to prove me wrong, then let him. I'd love to be proved wrong about 2012, that it's the big one, but something tells me it's the mother of all distractions.
    Last edited by jcocks; 30th October 2011 at 10:33.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Gardener (30th October 2011), jackovesk (30th October 2011), jorr lundstrom (30th October 2011), KosmicKat (30th October 2011), nearing (31st October 2011), PurpleLama (31st October 2011), seko (30th October 2011), Tane Mahuta (11th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    I said as much - that the veil of . But doesn't it worry anyone that we're still throwing the dec 21st 2012 date around left, right, and centre??? Something smells. My heart still tells me that there isn't much in the dec 21st 2012 date - that if anything is to happen, it will before this date. My heart also tells me we have to watch the rest of this year - this year is VERY important.

I think we're being set up, and we have to listen *WITHIN* to gather the truth. Listening to Drunvalo is only going to get us into trouble...

If he wants to prove me wrong, then let him. I'd love to be proved wrong about 2012, that it's the big one, but something tells me it's the mother of all distractions.
    I have to say that I dont buy anything Drunvalo says. He had before on

his homepage a story about all the artifacts he saw in Vennemoinens

temple in Sibbo in Helsinki in Finland. There were never any temple,

it was a total scam made up by a man who called himself Ior Bock and

who made up a story he called the Bock Saga. He convinced a construction

company to blow a hole into a cliff because Ior stated that inside the cliff

was a temple that had been closed in the year 987. They never found any

temple but Drunvalo stated that he had been there and seen all the wonder-

ful artifacts found there.

The Melchizedeks were the group behind the creation of the jewish religion

6000 years ago, if you want to know wot they stand for you have to dig deep

into the history of what today has become the Zionists.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

GaelVictor (30th October 2011), mab777 (31st October 2011), RMorgan (11th June 2012), seko (30th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Well, Drunvalo has had his challenges over the years and I have had some small inside privy to things in the past through people that knew him in Santa Fe when he was there...
    But.... we must accept that we are all, including Drunvalo, in an evolutionary process, and as we unfold perhaps we all live our lives better.... with more integrity, with less confusion and with a better sense of service to humanity

This above video is very important, in my estimation. It coincides with prophecy from the Twisted Hair that I was given back in '83.. and the key with this paricular video is that "all teachings would be revealed, that nothing would remain hidden when the time nears for the shift

So I welcome this video and the news it brings,, it gives me even more enthusiasm for a journey into Mexico next November, to be witness and to celebrate and come what may
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 31st October 2011 at 01:07.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

conk (12th June 2012), fifi (31st October 2011), Maia Gabrial (31st October 2011), nearing (31st October 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:32.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (31st October 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Don't let the Spanish anywhere near them!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Muzz (31st October 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

This thread has given me goosebumps and tingles-maybe subconscious trying to tell me something !

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

Mandala (12th June 2012), Wind (11th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread