+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quantum Locking And The Fabric Of The Cosmos

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Quantum Locking And The Fabric Of The Cosmos

Found this, thought i'd share it with Avalon.

If case you haven't seen it yet, here's the quantum levitation (or, more accurately, quantum locking) video that's taken the internet by storm in the last 36 hours.

And while quantum locking (also known as "flux pinning") may not have anything to do with Weeping Angels, it's still pretty freaking amazing. But how does it work, and where the hell is your hoverboard?
    More Here: http://io9.com/5850729/quantum-locki...w-does-it-work

The Fabric Of The Cosmos, Premieres Nov. 2, 2011. Looks like a cool show coming on PBS.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Carmen (31st October 2011), Cidersomerset (31st October 2011), crested-duck (31st October 2011), kizzey (1st November 2011), ktlight (30th October 2011), Margi (31st October 2011), Ruby L. (1st November 2011), seko (31st October 2011), shadowstalker (30th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default Re: Quantum Locking And The Fabric Of The Cosmos

Very interesting stuff, Whitefeather. Makes me feel like the human race is progressing.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

shadowstalker (30th October 2011), WhiteFeather (1st November 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Whitefeather Ion has been for the past two years that we have not got a clue about physics, since cold fusion there are countless parrallel worlds,portal ,wormholes and copies of ourselves, There is no such thing as time just one 'gigantic know'. We are the all creators and the essence of creation is the spoken word. In effect if a thought/idea is spoken it will enevitably manifest into reality or something like that and Ion has said that alot of intelligence agencies and scientists listen to their show ,so they maybe tuning in to what is now the digital meme and the fact that humans are more and more interacting with cyber space via web, and our non=physical which is the greater portion of all of us....All good stuff Steve..

Portals/Rifts and gates....

http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/...ess-other.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st October 2011 at 19:17.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

WhiteFeather (1st November 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    We are the all creators and the essence of creation is the spoken word.
    This agrees very nicely with something I was reading this morning about cymatics. It never occurred to me, until I heard about the work of Hans Jenny that the cymatic effect can also occur in a three-dimensional suspension, and suddenly I see the first verses of Genesis very differently, as well as all the biblical references to the word of God!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Forevernyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,759 times in 421 posts

Can't see the vids yet, still at work, but I'm wearing my Weeping Angles t-shirt to work today, for Halloween...coincidence?
    There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go and poke it with a stick.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Forevernyt For This Post:

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

3 dimensional standing wave patterns in liquid
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st November 2011 at 05:44.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Anna (1st November 2011), seko (31st October 2011), WhiteFeather (1st November 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,662 times in 21,535 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    3 dimensional standing wave patterns in liquid
    For the curious, the above 3D standing wave images are discussed at Hoagland's http://www.enterprisemission.com/hurricane1.htm (The page style seems messed up on these pages, making them look almost all white; select the entire text, or turn off the page style to view the text.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Anna (1st November 2011), Carmody (1st November 2011), Ruby L. (1st November 2011), WhiteFeather (1st November 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I like the flying (dreams) ...myself. Had a nice juicy one last night. David Wilcock (expert on dreams) says they means we have evolved. Which did happen the day prior (big movement).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh and the other validation I received in the same vision/dream is that I showed it off to others, my flying ability ...which is very cool (which in this reality I certainly did....to big fanfare...I belong on an evolved email list....see paul lowe's website for that intel....if you been following my shares here or not).

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EileenCookies For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Flying is a sign of evolution for a few simple reasons. One, it is a sign that you can, with this ethereal reflection of your whole self..that you can defeat the 'rider' (rides along) aspects of the avatar's influence of ego and what lies below it.

What it takes, is a realization in the self and the ability to reach in and do similar to raising one's eyebrow, moving a single toe or similar. To find the connection of the conscious mind to the unconscious aspects of the ego's responsibility.

To find a mechanism which is the avatar/body's INSTINCT and tame it so it fails to respond within it's programming and take over your ethereal/spiritual/ intellectual pursuits. To hold your fears and dissipate them, so to speak.

To have a situation where all available input DOES excite the body's reflection and observation of your spiritual situation..and not allow it to take over and deliver an instinctual response.

This is very important.

The reality is that you could and have and always did know how to fly and have lifetimes of experience doing it.

However, while incarnated, the body rides along, you are, for the time, a symbiotic pairing.

In essence, taming this influence of the body to be in a continual state of panic from flying, to prevent it in a proper sense. (you will not "fly" properly unless it is properly tamed) ..this means you can then bring a whole different world of considerations INTO your 'life' as you know it ......in this 3d world of linear time in your duality state of 'being/avatar' (spirit/body).

Essentially, at that point, your capacity to handle higher levels of involvement has been tested via your capacity to do at least the one thing. Ie, your first ride on the bike with no training wheels, Your first solo parachute drop, Your first car drive by yourself.

At that point, you can handle more and you will receive more. You will be the judge of what you can handle, that is another consideration.

Everything is there for the knowing (consciously), what do you think you can handle? Hmmm?

It is possible to bite off more than you can chew, so consider a form of self regulation, in one's given desires, curiosity, and sense of adventure and joy.
    Last edited by Carmody; 2nd November 2011 at 00:03.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Carmen (1st November 2011), WhiteFeather (1st November 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,527 times in 1,560 posts

Thank you Carmody, for your post. I do fly in dreams, as I used to as a child, but I need to tame the fear the body has of flying. Cliff tops still induce fear of falling in me, in my 3d body. Your advice resonated very much.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread