+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast

Thread: Hoaglands take on YU55 Nov 9th onwards...

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Hoaglands take on YU55 Nov 9th onwards...

I personally know of two ET's incarnating here to help our cause. It is useful to remember that ETs are spiritual beings the same as us who just happened to have been inhabiting a body on a different planet or been without a body and looking for something to do. Sort of being unemployed or between jobs. LOL No different really, than meeting someone from a different race from a country on the other side of the Earth. They are some of the most courageous and responsible beings in the universe. If you were viewing the chaos and mess on Earth from the outside, would you volunteer to jump in and help? Hmmm................come to think of it........maybe you did.
    Thanks for the clarification, Bill. The truth may be tough to face but it is the only way out.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tantauri For This Post:

aranuk (8th November 2011), Bill Ryan (2nd November 2011), Calz (3rd November 2011), Hervé (1st November 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd November 2011), Muzz (2nd November 2011), onawah (1st November 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011), sygh (2nd November 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,605 times in 20,701 posts

Thanks so much for the clarification Bill, which all sounds quite reasonable.
    It does seem to be the case that Fulford plays on what most of us WISH for, which is, of course, an early end to the conflict.

What seems to remain obscure to most of us is where and how the ETs draw the line between what is permissible intervention and what is not.
    Since there has been so much non-permissible interference on the part of the negative ETs, and the destruction to the Earth has been so widespread and devastating, and the positive ETs are concerned about the Earth herself as well as the lifeforms here, it's always seemed strange to me that they didn't intervene sooner in order to prevent a lot of what has happened, which they must have known was coming.

One likes to think that there is more purpose to life even in 3D than just the struggle of good against evil, but that does indeed seem to be the case, and apparently continues to be the case to some extent even into the next highest dimensions.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aranuk (8th November 2011), Fred Steeves (3rd November 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Okay Bill,you have done a nice job of decimating others info,info that you regard as factless or without any proof of authenticity,Would that be fair?
    Then you give your opinion and and make no attempt to prove your information to be factual.
    You dont really answer onawa's question above,and you attempt to prove nothing..
    Please dont be insulted , are you not being slightly smug,in that you know something that others dont ,and you are not willing to share.

1.Can you please provide proof of your information Bill. clarify and confirm as much as you like,but provide proof to back up your claims.

The ETs (and other benevolent beings out there - and there are certainly many) -- cannot intervene overtly. This would break every rule and protocol. But there's a great deal they can do to support covertly, and I have certainty that they do.

Certainty,is your opinion,and not proof.

This battle is ours to fight, and this is a foundation-stone of the process. We humans have to take care of Planet Earth on our own. And many are watching. It's the greatest show in this sector of the galaxy.

Again,who are the many watching,and please provide us with proof.

To assist us, many ETs (and other beings) are incarnating as humans --- and this doesn't violate any protocols at all. Some of them are new arrivals, while others have been here as long as a few thousand years. It's a kind of loophole in which the requirement/agreement that humans sort this out themselves isn't breached.

Again,where is the proof for this 'loophole' and why is the inference that being a human is as easy as inhabiting a shell..I did not climb out of the primordial slime nor out of the trees!

How? Because they join us here in becoming human. My warmest and most sincere greetings, and appreciation, to many of those people reading this right now. Thank you for being here.

The arrogance involved in making this statement that these incarnated et are on your forum looking for info is laughable.
    Even you ,know nothing that you can prove.
    And if these et are knowledgable of the loophole,surely they are then knowlegable about a lot more....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

learninglight (3rd November 2011), Loveisall21 (4th November 2011), magicmanx (1st November 2011), mosquito (3rd November 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Every time information like this starts to come out it goes viral, and then the big bump as it all falls to the ground as a non event., somebody is very interested to power up these non events continuously, its in somebody's interest, that these event are always a flop. go back a few years, and then come forward, all predictions a flop??

Possibility of reverse psychology making sure that all prediction stop going viral, so for a long period of CRYING WOLF, it would be in their interest that nobody is ready or aware, or interested. So do go viral with this information, but don't go cuckoo, just be very aware, and ready. I smell a rat here as well.

Regards to all
    roman
    Like in baseball the fast ball and change up only work when used together one pitch sets up the other...
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Fred Steeves (3rd November 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

I am with onawah in being skeptical about this 'rule of non-interference'. I have heard of the rule or law talked about as fact in many circles but have never heard of how it came to be: who made this rule, what happens if it's broken, etc.

We humans interfere every moment in the lives of other species. Why should it be any different with off planet species and us?

And we have examples of being very much interfered with! Didn't the Annunaki genetically manipulate in order to create homo sapiens? Doesn't look like they got punished. Indeed, they rule the planet.
    Last edited by nearing; 1st November 2011 at 16:55.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st November 2011), Loveisall21 (4th November 2011), misericordia (2nd November 2011), RMorgan (1st November 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd November 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There's a newarticle out from David Wilcock at:
    http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-he...ord-owo-defeat

Trojan wrote:
    Quote The arrogance involved in making this statement that these incarnated et are on your forum looking for info is laughable.
    And if these et are knowledgable of the loophole,surely they are then knowlegable about a lot more....
    Better be careful, Trojan of pointing fingers on this forum. Though this is an open forum, there are loopholes on PA as well.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

learninglight (3rd November 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd November 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    I am with onawah in being skeptical about this 'rule of non-interference'. I have heard of the rule or law talked about as fact in many cutover but have never heard of how it came to be: who made this rule, what happens if it's broken, etc.

We humans interfere every moment in the lives of other species. Why should it be any different with off planet species and us?

And we have examples of being very much interfered with! Didn't the Annunaki genetically manipulate in order to create homo sapiens? Doesn't look like they got punished, indeed, the rule the planet.

Well, for me, if there is such rule, it´s completely logical. It makes sense.

We have several cases of similar rules on Earth, in fact. We know the location of several indigenous tribes that never had contact with the outside world, which is our society. Our policy, for those tribes, is to observe and study them from distance, without making any contact.

Sometimes, we see pictures of those tribes, taken by helicopters and planes, and we can see the reaction on their faces.

For them, we are the ET´s, our aircraft are the UFOs.

Now, just substitute the indigenous by us, and substitute us by the ETs...Got it?

However, as far as I know, there´s no hard evidence of this kind of behavioral rules of the ETs towards us.

In fact, there´s no evidence at all that there are actually ETs watching us; And, if there are ETs watching us, there´s no evidence that they are actually that interested in us at all.

They might be just watching this primitive race like we watch rats in a lab.

It´s all just pure assumptions. Pure guess.

Just like we look at pictures of these lost tribes and think about how primitive they are, the ETs might be just thinking the same thing while looking at us.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 1st November 2011 at 17:09.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

ROMANWKT (1st November 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    I am with onawah in being skeptical about this 'rule of non-interference'. I have heard of the rule or law talked about as fact in many cutover but have never heard of how it came to be: who made this rule, what happens if it's broken, etc.

And we have examples of being very much interfered with! Didn't the Annunaki genetically manipulate in order to create homo sapiens? Doesn't look like they got punished, indeed, the rule the planet.

Well, for me, if there is such rule, it´s completely logical. It makes sense.

We have several cases of similar rules on Earth, in fact. We know the location of several indigenous tribes that never had contact with the outside world, which is our society. Our policy, for those tribes, is to observe and study them from distance, without making any contact.

Sometimes, we see pictures of those tribes, taken by helicopters and planes, and we can see the reaction on their faces.
    IF there are such tribes left on the planet, we don't interact with them for our own selfish motivations (research) and NOT because there is a universal law that states we are not PERMITTED to interact. In fact, there are many, many, many examples of us doing just that - interfering.

Actually I am inclined to think that this 'rule' doesn't exist at all and the story of its existence was created to explain away the fact that we do not get any help from other intelligent races.
    Last edited by nearing; 1st November 2011 at 17:10.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st November 2011), mosquito (3rd November 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011)

17. Link to Post #49
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

IF there are such tribes left on the planet, we don't interact with them for our own selfish motivations (research) and NOT because there is a universal law that states we are not PERMITTED to interact. In fact, there are many, many, many examples of us doing just that - interfering.
    Exactly. Who said ETs can´t have their own selfish reasons as well?

They might be just technological advanced beings. It doesn´t mean they are more spiritually evolved at all.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)

Exactly. Who said ETs can´t have their own selfish reasons as well?

They might be just technological advanced beings. It doesn´t mean they are more spiritually evolved at all.
    Agreed.

I think they are most likely as selfish as we certainly are. Heck, if there were such a rule of non-interference, I'd say they would break it as fast we humans already do!

But again, I see no proof of the existence of this rule.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

Loveisall21 (4th November 2011), mosquito (3rd November 2011), RMorgan (1st November 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011), TargeT (1st November 2011)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    well, the thing of it is, you see, that the debris trail is still with us.

And that space, as we know it, in this vicinity is actually a highly charged or pressured electrical potential. This is also involving 'differentials' in charge. This ends up flowing like a nearly pure voltage like MHD effect.

Like spritzing a bit of water mist between two probes that are about , oh, a foot apart but charged oppositely, to a potential difference of millions of electron volts. You'd weaken the static field resistance in the vicinity and get an arc strike, right in the misted area.

When it comes to energy differentials regarding being a medium of transfer, this (field change compared to the surrounding areas) can and will change amplitude and possibly acceleration and or frequency of any electrostatic waves in the vicinity of the debris trail.

Like a weak spot on a highly pressured balloon, we come to the point, finally, were something might happen, if indeed it is slated to happen.

so, in effect, the juncture of the earth going through the debris trail of elinin combined with the YU55 asteroid, these two can bring about changes in the pressured flow system of plasma pressure that is the fundamental of the solar system. We are electrostatically balanced, in a flow system that is in a state of highly charged pressure differential, via these immense charge fields.

Let me put it to you this way: everything that John Hutchison does to create the 'Hutchison effect', those are the conditions of the fabric of the universe, to the tune of 99% of it is this 'charged plasma'.

it's all about voltage, frequency, ionic factors (what ions and their interactions) and thus--- is a system in electrostatic balance. This force is a trillion, trillion, trillion (1 with 39 zeros) times stronger than gravity.

So the danger has not passed, it is actually now, regarding any potential for a CME to be directed toward us..via this incredible pressured system, and then a debris trail of bits..with their charge and what they took (absorbed charge-change) from the sun's vicinity.

A CME or flare that might erupt, if one does... and follow the path of least resistance, which is down the debris trail of Elinin.

which points right at us.

Then the YU55 or whatever, coming in sideways from that, with an altogether DIFFERENT charge potential, again.

Read the title article.

http://www.scientificexploration.org...science_09.pdf

I'm not scare mongering, I'm just sayin'. If there ever was any potential for anything to go sideways, that time is now.

This also plays out astrologically, as a 'rouge' alignment in that context, with unknown meanings.

I'm going to go about my day normally... so I'm not putting much stock in it, one way or another. But I'm saying that the case for potential issues is in the NOW, not the past, or what not.

For example, the alignments of elinin and earthquakes, this fits with the electric universe model. Now this comes along, regarding being a direct earth (involvement) situation, not just 'alignments'.
    Pretty good break down; pointing out that impeedence.. as always; is key.. and THAT is what we should be concerned with.. ignore this "nuclear sun" BS, its a plasma sun, we live in an electromagnetic/gravitational universe & everything needs to be thought of in that context.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (1st November 2011), jimbojp (1st November 2011), nearing (1st November 2011), RMorgan (1st November 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

ET's Interfering = complicated subject

They send messages and info via mental telepathy - some listen - many don't. Is that interfering?

I know of 2 walk-ins. When I didn't get it, I was taken back in time and shown the exact moment and why it was erased from my memory at the time. Is a walk-in interfering? One could say no as supposedly the walk-in agreed, but still at some level to me both this and mental telepathy is participating (and in my mind helping) us, so I would say they can help.

Perhaps it's a matter of semantics.

Bill,, I would encourage you to say "In my opinion" rather than stating some of these things as fact. I know it is your belief system and is fact to you - but?!?!? Just a suggestion. On the other hand it has generated great discussion. I hope it continues.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 1st November 2011 at 17:39.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd November 2011), Calz (1st November 2011), Fred Steeves (3rd November 2011), Holly Lindin (9th November 2011), learninglight (3rd November 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd November 2011), Loveisall21 (4th November 2011), magicmanx (1st November 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011), the trojan (1st November 2011)

25. Link to Post #53
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Hi Bill

From the information that I have picked up over the years, my understanding of this, IS what you and others have said, that they want to take this planet over from us. I am just pasting one of your comment.

1) Extraterrestrial beings (some very powerful) -- both positive and negative.
    Some of these groups and races have resources and abilities "indistinguishable from magic" (Arthur C. Clarke quote). Some of these have interacted openly with us in earlier times and were considered to be 'gods' by previous civilizations.

Some are very much on our side. Others are absolutely not. Some are just observing. Others are waiting for legitimate opportunities.

Those not on our side have been interfering and negotiating with those in power on Planet Earth, often tricking them in the process.

Those on our side are supporting in every way that is ethical -- including incarnating as humans.
    2) Discarnate astral beings (some very powerful) -- both positive and negative.
    Some of these are extremely ancient -- and, again, and have been perceived as 'gods' by previous civilizations. Again, some are very much on our side. Others are absolutely not.

Those not on our side are overtly interfering: sometimes using direct negative intervention, and sometimes using subtle trickery and deception (e.g. using channeled messages and other forms of persuasive communication which are believed by the uninformed).

Those on our side are supporting in every way that is ethical -- including incarnating as humans.

My regards to you as always
    roman

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Calz (1st November 2011), Gardener (5th November 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd November 2011), mosquito (3rd November 2011), nearing (1st November 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd November 2011)

27. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just to be clear, I never said I was skeptical about the ET non-interference policy.
    I think there is such a thing, and I do think there has been ET intervention.
    It has been clearly demonstrated when they disabled our nuclear missiles quite recently, which was reported even on MSM.
    The Disclosure Project, Bob Dean, Henry Deacon, and so many others have given evidence to the effect that they are here and are helping as they can.

My questions have to do with how and why the ETs determine what is permissible re intervention and what is not.
    Especially inasmuch as negatively oriented ETs have done so much harm, which presumably, by the same edicts, is not permissible.
    If there are karmic consequences for positive ETs when they intervene, I would have thought that when they are doing so to ameliorate what the negative ETs have done unlawfully, any bad karma for the positive ETs would be cancelled.

I am reading the Law of One books now, but haven't found anything there yet that really answers my question.

I think this thread is drifting off topic, and I am going to post the link for the new David Wilcock article in a new thread, or possibly on the old David Wilcock thread.

I hope Bill Ryan will give us some feedback on that article and his impressions of who the numerous sources might be that DW is referencing.
    He doesn't actually name Henry Deacon as a source for this new info, but he implies it just by naming him in the article.
    Last edited by onawah; 1st November 2011 at 18:31.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    There's a newarticle out from David Wilcock at:
    http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-he...ord-owo-defeat

Trojan wrote:
    Quote The arrogance involved in making this statement that these incarnated et are on your forum looking for info is laughable.
    Better be careful, Trojan of pointing fingers on this forum. Though this is an open forum, there are loopholes on PA as well.
    Quite right Onawa,But i have also found that in having an adult conversation,i am allowed to speak my mind and further the conversation by asking questions.
    Bill is treated over respectfully by some people on this forum,which cant be healthy for anyones ego,So i am sure that being asked to get to the point and treated with equal respect sits well with Bill.

If Bill is making statements that others are deluding themselves but he isnt,then he deserves to be asked questions and requests to have this info shared.
    Much the same as If I make claims,I will always expect questions and requests for proof.

I appreciate what you say about loopholes(or did you mean rules) here on this forum but if anyone threatens to take their ball home with them and its their game ...well we know what that means.....
    Lets get on with it folks.

There is nothing wrong with asking someone to explain themselves.

I was not pointing fingers either Onawa,maybe the written word is misleading or its maybe my Scots manner that is showing.
    There are a lot of nationalities on this forum and sometimes quirks of culture are confusing.

Lots of love to you Onawa,since I seem to be discussing this issue with you...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Holly Lindin (9th November 2011), learninglight (3rd November 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd November 2011), magicmanx (1st November 2011), mosquito (3rd November 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    ET's Interfering = complicated subject

They send messages and info via mental telepathy - some listen - many don't. Is that interfering?

I know of 2 walk-ins. When I didn't get it, I was taken back in time and shown the exact moment and why it was erased from my memory at the time. Is a walk-in interfering? One could say no as supposedly the walk-in agreed, but still at some level to me both this and mental telepathy is participating (and in my mind helping) us, so I would say they can help.

Perhaps it's a matter of semantics.

Bill,, I would encourage you to say "In my opinion" rather than stating some of these things as fact. I know it is your belief system and is fact to you - but?!?!? Just a suggestion. On the other hand it has generated great discussion. I hope it continues.
    I have suggested elsewhere (last DW thread I think) that *perhaps* the "rules of engagement" are changing since it *appears* we are entering the "end of the cycle" ... the Universe is not static.

Cryptic ... vague ... but not based on any information from any *whistleblower/insider* sources ... (well ... except for personal and spiritual ... so there you go).

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st November 2011), Fred Steeves (3rd November 2011), Holly Lindin (9th November 2011), mosquito (3rd November 2011), nearing (1st November 2011)

33. Link to Post #57
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Just to be clear, I never said I was skeptical about the ET non-interference policy.
    I think there is such a thing, and I do thind there has been ET intervention.
    It has been clearly demonstrated when they disabled our nuclear missiles quite recently, which was reported even on MSM.
    The Disclosure Project, Bob Dean, Henry Deacon, and so many others have given evidence to the effect that they are here and are helping as they can.

My questions have to do with how and why the ETs determine what is permissible re intervention and what is not.
    Especially inasmuch as negatively oriented ETs have done so much harm, which presumably, by the same edicts, is not permissible.
    If there are karmic consequences for positive ETs when they intervene, I would have thought that when they are doing so to ameliorate what the negative ETs have done unlawfully, any bad karma for the positive ETs would be cancelled.

I am reading the Law of One books now, but haven't found anything there yet that really answers my question.

I think this thread is drifting off topic, and I am going to post the link for the new David Wilcock article in a new thread, or possibly on the old David Wilcock thread.

I hope Bill Ryan will give us some feedback on that article and his impressions of who the numerous sources might be that DW is referencing.
    He doesn't actually name Henry Deacon as a source for this new info, but he implies it just by naming him in the article.
    I have gathered other information stating that no such thing happened to neutralize a nuclear facility, it was manufactured to perpetuate in our belief in UFOs??????

regards
    roman

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st November 2011), Calz (1st November 2011)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    It is getting more and more difficult to know who to believe these days!
    Isn't that just so interesting...

....that we're slowly being forced to drop our illusions of egoic reflected separateness, and start at the one starting point that we are supposed to, which is addressing the self, and doing for the self, to correct the self, first..as that is the only way a functional working aspect of egoic sublimation can take place.

Not to 'trust no one' and hide in the corner with the shotgun and knife pointed outward, but to clear the self and launch the self from that point of original knowing. The more softly and slowly the message is delivered, the better chance it has in taking hold --- down the non-ego road.

It's all lies, at all levels, and all ways!

Perfect!

Nothing left to do but look inside....
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st November 2011 at 19:05.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

36. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st November 2011), Black Panther (1st November 2011), Calz (1st November 2011), Fred Steeves (3rd November 2011), Gardener (5th November 2011), Hervé (1st November 2011), Holly Lindin (9th November 2011), jimbojp (1st November 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd November 2011), mosquito (3rd November 2011), NancyV (4th November 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011), transiten (3rd November 2011)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

*Sigh* first Elenin, now YU55... I get the feeling that this is like a child who's learning to play the piano but he isn't very good — oh no, hang on, I'll try again... oops, one more go... I'm nearly there. Come the 9th of November we'll be hit with the revelation of yet another asteroid we should all be looking at

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd November 2011), Ivanhoe (4th November 2011), Lord Sidious (3rd November 2011)

39. Link to Post #60
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    It is getting more and more difficult to know who to believe these days!
    [...]

It's all lies, at all levels, and all ways!

Perfect!

Nothing left to do but look inside....
    It seems these are currently the only "facts" we can count on... mis/disinfos... psyops...cointelpro, local, galactic or cosmic... what a muck to dredge one's path through!

Many beautiful theories have been worked out on... false or incomplete premises.

These theories work perfectly with respect to the premises they were evolved from... except the starting points are wrong... electromagnetism is such one... it works, the applications are all over and around us. Yet, 80% of the data it's been build from have been missing since Maxwell... the theory and derived applications are working on 20% of the originally known data.

Now, Maxwell... how come no one else has been able to perceive what he did since then? Same with Tesla...

So, it boils down to "looking" whether inside or outside... and the conundrum of what one perceives of the actual "thing" looked at. Are the perception, the observation and the actual "thing" all matching and identical in all respects?

To give you an idea on "perception," have a peek at this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post303367
    ... the graphics are designed to generate only one spinning direction , the other one is a perception...

So... whether looking outside or inside... is one's perception of what's looked at the actual "thing" that's being observed?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd November 2011), Marin (2nd November 2011), NancyV (4th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast