+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finally Got My Book Completed!!!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Default Finally Got My Book Completed!!!

I know Bill thinks me to be delusional, but I thought it important enough to finish my book anyway since over a dozen people have had similar experiences.....just they choose not to discuss them openly....

The book is about my life's strange events in general, but the heart of it concerns being trained for some upcoming event. I really want to find more people like myself.

Rich

Warriors of the Light

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

alxz (3rd November 2011), Ammit (1st November 2011), astrid (3rd November 2011), Calz (1st November 2011), ceetee9 (3rd November 2011), Champion the Wonderhorse (1st December 2011), crosby (1st December 2011), Elethia (1st December 2011), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2011), jessamy99 (1st November 2011), ketturah (2nd November 2011), ktlight (2nd November 2011), Lisab (3rd November 2011), mab777 (3rd November 2011), Maia Gabrial (1st December 2011), Miller (3rd November 2011), mojo (3rd November 2011), NancyV (1st November 2011), Pamela (1st December 2011), Realeyes (3rd November 2011), Ria (1st December 2011), RMorgan (1st December 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011), Samsara (1st November 2011), seko (1st November 2011), shadowstalker (1st November 2011), Sidney (2nd November 2011), sunflower (1st November 2011), sygh (2nd November 2011), WhiteFeather (1st November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

Default Re: Finally Got My Book Completed!!!

Hi mate... Perhaps you could include a synopsis of the book here? Or a few links? I'm afraid i have no idea what your book is about :-(

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

Ammit (1st November 2011), ceetee9 (3rd November 2011), jessamy99 (1st November 2011), Limor Wolf (1st November 2011), Lisab (3rd November 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hiya Wolf,

The book details a lot of the paranormal activity in my life but focuses on numerous scenarios that seem to be training us for an upcoming war or event. "They" have been placing two of my children and I in various matrix type environments where we learn different combat techniques involving telepathy, telekenetics, teleportation, invisibility, etc. A lot of short stories giving a brief view into my life, plus irrefutable 9/11 information showing there is no way it could have happened as given in the official story.

One chapter also shows how I can be held in high esteem as far as my job and past military service is concerned but when my abduction experiences are brought into play I am then treated worse that a drug dealer by the court system. My 13 year old daughter testified in court about our experiences, my ex-mother-in-law testified we had helicopters flying low over our property but yet they took my daughter due to, and only due to the abduction experiences.

Rich

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

alxz (3rd November 2011), Ammit (1st November 2011), ceetee9 (3rd November 2011), Champion the Wonderhorse (1st December 2011), jessamy99 (1st November 2011), ketturah (2nd November 2011), ktlight (2nd November 2011), Limor Wolf (1st November 2011), Lisab (3rd November 2011), Maia Gabrial (1st December 2011), meeradas (2nd November 2011), Realeyes (3rd November 2011), Ria (1st December 2011), RMorgan (1st December 2011), Samsara (1st November 2011), Sidney (2nd November 2011), sygh (2nd November 2011), WhiteFeather (1st November 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

"The book is about my life's strange events in general, but the heart of it concerns being trained for some upcoming event. I really want to find more people like myself".

You need not look to far, i'm close by you. Good luck on your new book. ~In Lak'ech Ala K'in~ W.F.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 1st November 2011 at 22:13.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ammit (1st November 2011), jessamy99 (1st November 2011), Lisab (3rd November 2011), Maia Gabrial (1st December 2011), RMorgan (1st December 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Hi Oouthere

Well done on completing it, no easy feat to write about yourself. I have openly spoken about a lot of my past before on here, especially the old avalon. I would be very interested in reading it to see if it is similar to my past experiences while awake and in dream.

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

jessamy99 (1st November 2011), Limor Wolf (1st November 2011), Lisab (3rd November 2011), Maia Gabrial (1st December 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

got it on my wish list.. ty
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

jessamy99 (1st November 2011), Lisab (3rd November 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member jessamy99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 178 posts

Hi Oouthere,

Congratulations on completing your book!!
    I too have a book on its way. Not quite completed yet!!
    Much love, Jessamy

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2011), Limor Wolf (1st November 2011), Lisab (3rd November 2011), shadowstalker (1st November 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thanks guys....it's been a long time getting here....lol

WhiteFeather,

Sometimes I hope what "they" tell us is real, other times I hope it's not. Either way it's a hell of a ride....

Rich

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

eric charles (1st December 2011), Lisab (3rd November 2011), Maia Gabrial (1st December 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will get it for my kindle!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Lisab (3rd November 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,803 times in 1,436 posts

Well done Rich - have checked on Amazon Uk but it's not available here - yet! Sounds very interesting though so maybe (hopefully) it will wing its way over here soon. lol x

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Lisab (3rd November 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hiya Starchild, it's not yet available for kindle. Trying to make certain no more corrections are required before placing it in that format.

Hiya w1ndmill, no idea how all that works but I know it took awhile for amazon.com to get it on their site. It is supposed to be available at some point in the UK.

If anyone reads it and has improvement suggestions please feel free to let me know. Try to remember I'm just a Mississippi redneck though....lol

Rich

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Champion the Wonderhorse (1st December 2011), Lisab (3rd November 2011), RMorgan (1st December 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

CONGRATULATIONS OOUTTHERE!!!

I am in the process of ordering your book on Amazon, for an amazing reasonable price. Just waiting for my Amazon password to be emailed to me, haven't ordered in a while. Look forward to the read. Perhaps you will consider giving us some snippets from your book here that may help those that are not able to buy the book understand what you are being prepared to defend against.

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Hiya Amy,

That was as cheap as it could be sold in all distribution channels without loosing money. It'll be about 1,100 copies before I break even....lol Not even certain that many will sell! But the idea was to find others going through these experiences, most did not have two children that were so open with their father....that is what lead me into this understanding of testing as a child and through adulthood.

Not certain about all the legal copy right issues, but here is Dr. Hawkins' preface....I spent about 8 hours talking with him while going through my divorce. At one time he wanted to co-write the book with me but his health took a turn for the worse....he's a wonderful man!

Preface

Who owns reality? Richard Rogers’ book takes place, as far as we know, in his mind. Richard’s mind is complex and brings with it many questions. This book contains a broad range of topics; alien sightings, UFO’s, Lucid Dreaming, plans, training, other people and above all connections to other people that also are in some ways like his mind.

Psychologist would put Richard and his peers into a tight box and let diagnosis settle the issue. He would fit into a standard found in the DSM-IV-R. And the question would be settled. Open-mindedness does not allow us to adhere to such a narrow viewpoint when there is so much at stake. The book with its many faceted sides gives us the challenge to ask questions, some leading to answers, and some creating more questions. It is clear; the universe has the answers, if we humans can evolve to ask the right question.

As you read Richard’s book I ask you to be an investigator. Look for clues, do some of your own research. What fits with truth, where can reality be established? Are the religious persons mentioned valid? How do I tell the difference in a conspiracy theory and media hype? What can be tied together? Genetics is a relatively new and very exciting area of science. Are we the children of a life from another planetary system? Is the extra stuff in our cells for evolving in a different time system outside our three hundred and sixty-five day rotation? Do we have our ideas about time dilation correct?

Richard’s book presents us with many questions. It is good to know in this present world of doubters there are many people looking for some answers to many of these questions.

My unanswered question; if the beings Richard sees are so superior why must they train him for combat and not a peaceful purpose? Find your question in Richard’s book.

The Universe has the answer; if man can evolve to ask the question.

W. Michael Hawkins, Ph.D.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Champion the Wonderhorse (1st December 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member Champion the Wonderhorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Congratualtions Rich,

Very pleased. Will order straight away. I've PM'd you.

Dave

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Champion the Wonderhorse For This Post:

RMorgan (1st December 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

What is it about? I did see the word "abductions," but that's all.

I also saw that you're from Mississippi. I'm from Memphis, although I don't live there anymore. My best friend was from Friars Point, and I spent many weekends there.

More recently, a good friend of mine moved back to Mississippi, to Eupora, to be near his mother.

But I'm a Yankee nowadays, and my 18 year-old daughter is born and bred up here. I have to admit, silly as that sounds, it distresses me that my daughter was born in New York City and has grown up in suburban New Jersey! She has no idea how great the south is! (There are plenty of cool people in the south, who are not racists, by the way; just as there are plenty of racists up here in Yankee-land.)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

etm,

Does anyone speak english in Jersey? I went there while in the air force and no one in three gas stations spoke english...lol I love the south!

The book is about my experiences being trained by "them" for some upcoming event that is either natural disasters, wars, or combinations of the two. It gives some of the funny sides as well, like the "blue fish" dream....

"This next scenario was hilarious…..what were they thinking?!

I find myself just below the surface swimming in this beautiful ocean water when a blue fish about 3’ to 4’ long slowly swims by rubbing against your chest. In a British accent the fish says, “Pardon me, I did not mean to rub against your nipple.” At first I thought this to be a bad pepperoni pizza induced dream until I was laughing while sitting watching tv when my son walks in. I told him about the dream and he about breaks a rib laughing as he had the exact same dream the same night….sheesh!"

To most the above experience probably does not mean much, but when trying to put together a logic base for what happens to us it needs to be considered. To me, that means either they were gauging our startled laughter emotion. At any rate this was an induced experience that appears to have been a test.

Other experiences are most unpleasant.....like when you have to execute a traitor, or fight until the death in a last man standing event.....the scope of our testing and talents during these scenarios are so wide it baffles the mind. One of the more interesting experiences was being placed in a room with about 8 other people and reading their current thoughts and being able to tell from which body they originated....that was fun!

Rich

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Champion the Wonderhorse (2nd December 2011), sunflower (1st December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread