1. Link to Post #1101
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Quote Posted by sdafnom (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Yep your right Sid/Paul ...

But we can live in hope!...

Noticed today the stock market is plummeting!

viking
    Only because our PM decided to scr@@ the EU agreement of the 27th on the haircut.
    There is a bigger agenda for Greece (and EU or Euro) which remains to be seen...

Stavros
    Starvos,
    Any idea what that agenda for Greece and EU or Euro is? Or were you just making comment on Ben's report?

2. Link to Post #1102
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Thumbs up Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

11/08/2011

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20111107:

Paradigm lost as the Western Oligarch’s Lies unravel...

These days, reading some of the Western corporate propaganda media, you get the feeling you are reading Axis news reports of imminent victory late during World War 2.

The reality people can see with their own eyes contradicts their reports so much that only a diehard rump of the most thoroughly brainwashed now really believes the propaganda.

No matter what wishful thinking headlines they conjure up about the IMF coming to the rescue, or the Feds printing more dollars or FRN’s coming to the rescue, the fact of the matter is that the cabal that hijacked the world’s financial system has lost.

The criminal cabal is caput.

Events this week and next will provide ample proof of this.
    http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

PS - I'll take an educated Guess as to what he may be alluding to...

Possible Announcements On The Table
    • Greece goes the way of Iceland and Defaults
    • Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to be Sacked
    • Endictments of Federal Reserve/Goldman Sachs employees
    • Another IMF Corruption Scandal
    • Highly secretive “trading platforms” exposed
    • Mass arrests of people linked to the old Financial System
    • Pentagon and the Russian military aligned against the Cabal
    • New Financial System announced - Nothing to do with the Cabal
    • etc, etc,
    Last edited by jackovesk; 9th November 2011 at 17:32.

3. Link to Post #1103
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

Apologies if this has already been posted on here, but this YouTube vid The American Dream provides a great animation of about half-an-hour long which explains in very simple terms to the layman/innocent bystander caught up in this mess about the mechanisms used by the global elite that pushed us to the brink of financial disaster.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

jackovesk (8th November 2011), Lord Sidious (8th November 2011), modwiz (8th November 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (8th November 2011), Siberia9 (9th November 2011), WhiteFeather (9th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #1104
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

• etc, etc,
    Well at least one my 'Educated Guesses' has come 'True' already...

Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi set to resign after losing confidence

Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi will step down this month

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...-1226189589318

The Only Problem being is this (below) found in the 'above' article...

Quote The Italian President's office said in a statement following a meeting between Mr Berlusconi and President Giorgio Napolitano: "Once this commitment (to economic reforms) has been carried out, the Prime Minister will submit his resignation to the head of state".
    "Once this commitment (to economic reforms) has been carried out" Translation: He still wants to Pass the NWO Austerity Measures to Keep the Corrupt 'Central Banking Ponzi Scheme' alive...

My Bet/Hope that this won't happen..! Because in 'Truth' Italy is more exposed to the 'Debt Crisis' than most other European Country's..!

Italy Becoming Euro Zone's New Big Headache

6. Link to Post #1105
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

11/08/2011

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20111107:

Paradigm lost as the Western Oligarch’s Lies unravel...

These days, reading some of the Western corporate propaganda media, you get the feeling you are reading Axis news reports of imminent victory late during World War 2.

The reality people can see with their own eyes contradicts their reports so much that only a diehard rump of the most thoroughly brainwashed now really believes the propaganda.

No matter what wishful thinking headlines they conjure up about the IMF coming to the rescue, or the Feds printing more dollars or FRN’s coming to the rescue, the fact of the matter is that the cabal that hijacked the world’s financial system has lost.

The criminal cabal is caput.

Events this week and next will provide ample proof of this.
    http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

• etc, etc,
    I was thinking of Fulford's last few updates when I saw the recent news about John Corzine destroying MF Global, by over-leveraging everything on European debt crisis, and then falling into Bankruptcy.

He was former CEO of Goldman Sachs and a former US Senator and former Governor of New Jersey. He seems like one of these dark cabal folks that is losing everything and I wonder if he will be part of the legal action against the old Financial System cabal.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7A331A20111104

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

Ishtar (9th November 2011), jackovesk (9th November 2011), modwiz (9th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #1106
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

I'm very much looking forward to that legal action, because, in my experience, Fulford is usually just behind the event he's commenting on and please correct me if I'm wrong, but if this legal action takes place, it will be first time his information will be about something before the event, and then this will confirm that everything else he said is more likely to be true.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Pete (9th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #1107
    Thanks

Paradigm lost as the Western Oligarch’s lies unravel
    by Benjamin Fulford, November 8, 2011

These days, reading some of the Western corporate propaganda media, you get the feeling you are reading Axis news reports of imminent victory late during World War 2. The reality people can see with their own eyes contradicts their reports so much that only a diehard rump of the most thoroughly brainwashed now really believes the propaganda. No matter what wishful thinking headlines they conjure up about the IMF coming to the rescue, or the Feds printing more dollars or FRN’s coming to the rescue, the fact of the matter is that the cabal that hijacked the world’s financial system has lost. The criminal cabal is caput. Events this week and next will provide ample proof of this.

Both behind the scenes and in public, the world’s law enforcement agencies continue to close in on the criminal cabal from all directions. The big lawsuit expected next week against the cabal has now obtained as evidence something known as the Book of Maklumat. This is a book that details the historical ownership of much of the world’s gold by a group of Asian royal families. They also have copies of the original cash certificates and evidence of how this money was transferred to the custodianship of the Government of United States for the use on behalf of the international community. This evidence is icing on the cake in a lawsuit that will prove the private owners of the Federal Reserve Board stole this money and have been using it illegally for over 50 years.

That is why the illegal “trading platforms” that were being used to steal this money have been shut down. That, in turn, is why the International Monetary Fund, the European governments and the Federal Reserve Board have been powerless to stop the ongoing crisis affecting the G5 group of terrorist states (France, England, Italy, Germany and the United States), as well as their armed camp known as Israel.

Although these governments have threatened Greece’s government into stopping a referendum on the Euro, they cannot take their threats to the bank. The fact is that the European fascists do not have the money to help Italy, Ireland, Portugal, Spain and the five Baltic states. Furthermore, the government of Ireland has already asked the European bankers to prove Ireland is in debt to them, show where the money came from, prove that it is real and prove they have the legal rights to it. This is something they cannot do which is why Ireland is not in the headlines. It is also one of the reasons they have shut down Ireland’s Vatican embassy.

Although the G5 and Israel threaten to ignite World War 3 by attacking Iran, that is a suicidal bluff. The commanders of the US, Chinese and Russian militaries will not let this happen. These rogue G5 leaders are, of course, terrified because they know they have committed countless crimes against humanity (e.g. hundreds of millions of murders since World War 2 ended). It may still be possible for most of them to obtain forgiveness via a truth and reconciliation committee but the window of opportunity is shutting fast.

One man who has now put himself beyond the pale is Henry Kissinger.

Kissinger last week desperately tried to orchestrate a series of assassinations in the hope of somehow turning the situation around. This writer was once again last week targeted by people hired by Kissinger.

However, Kissinger has been told to back off and his orders are not being obeyed.

“President” Obama, for his part, was the subject of severe verbal attacks at last week’s G20 meeting in France. He was told the United States was in far worse shape than Europe and that he had a lot of the blame for that, according to sources at the meeting. Obama is no longer expected to be able to complete his term as President because of the various legal actions against his regime.

In Japan, meanwhile, there has been a lot of rumbling under the surface.

Senior Japanese right wing sources say that a group of Colonels in the Japanese Self-Defense forces are plotting a military coup d’etat. Their plan is to put in former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe as their leader. Abe, of course, is linked to the Moonies, who in turn have a ranch next to the Bush ranch in Paraguay. They are also linked to the international drug business.

Needless to say, these misguided Colonels have been educated and are now realizing that no matter how honorable their wish to help Japan might be, they were about to be manipulated by the very people who helped ruin Japan’s economy.

Another move in Japan came as US CIA and Pentagon types told power broker Ichiro Ozawa to permanently cease his plans to try to take over the government if he wished to stay alive. Ozawa is not trusted because of both his Rockefeller and cabal connections.

It is also worth noting that Emperor Akihito is suffering from “Bronchitis,” and has thus “temporarily” handed over control to crown prince Naruhito, according to the Royal Household Agency.

The official go-ahead has now been given for a new International Economic Planning Agency. It’s motto will be “we turn dreams into reality.”

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Conaire For This Post:

butcherman (9th November 2011), Camilo (9th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (9th November 2011), jackovesk (9th November 2011), PathWalker (9th November 2011), Thrasher1218 (10th November 2011), Woody (9th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #1108
    Thanks

In his blog he mentions Ireland and how they are asking the European bankers for proof that Ireland is in fact in debt to them. As far as I'm aware, this information has not been released by any of the broad sheets here, in Ireland. I could be wrong on this, that is why I am asking if anyone here has any source information. Does anybody have anything related to this story? If this is true, that the Irish government is having this process with the European bankers, it will bring down the whole damm house of cards. Imagine!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Conaire For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (9th November 2011), PathWalker (9th November 2011), RMorgan (9th November 2011), Woody (9th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #1109
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

For better or ... worse ... DW seems to have hitched his "source horse" to that of Fulford ...

-------------

David Wilcock’s Comments (so far) on Ben Fulford’s Latest Article… all I (KP) can say is…”WOW”…
    by kauilapele

Now, as part of the blog post with the latest Ben article, I noted that "David Wilcock just commented that he will be coming out shortly with a transcript of Ben's New Zealand interview. It's enlightening to read David's comments about what Ben has stated in his interviews." Then I searched down farther, and there were even MORE comments by David.

Then I saw what David saw in his dreams, about Obama. Now David's dreams are often incredibly accurate and revealing. Related to this, something which "came" to me (I "got") some time ago as a strong possibility was that Obama would step down at some point, after doing his "job" of keeping the "USA" together long enough for a new government to come in, and for disclosure to happen.

Generally, I have tended to dismiss what Ben has said about Obama in past articles as perhaps uninformed, or at least not seen (by Ben) from an awareness of Obama's role in the entire galactic picture. But David's dreams align with what Ben said in his article,

"'President' Obama, for his part, was the subject of severe verbal attacks at last week’s G20 meeting in France. He was told the United States was in far worse shape than Europe and that he had a lot of the blame for that, according to sources at the meeting. Obama is no longer expected to be able to complete his term as President because of the various legal actions against his regime."

So we'll see what happens. Anyway, here's what David had to say in all of his comments (so far) on Ben's article. Listed in the order he posted them. I've highlighted some of the portions that hit me.

If all this is correct (and I feel it is), we should close this intro by saying, "Hold on to your Hats!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments by David on Ben's last article

No number… just a realistic statement that I’m about to post another Fulford transcript from the New Zealand interview he did. Exciting times… been waiting for this one all day!

So much going on right now… lots of insider juice to share.

- David

I also have a new insider source that is directly connected to the queen of a Southeast Asian country. This man got directly involved in linking the queen to the Chinese royal family — the direct descendants of the Dragon line.

This man independently verified what Fulford has been saying without even knowing about the story. According to him, one of these Dragon people is over 165 years old. The Chinese bailed out the US after the Civil War in the 1800s. They still have the contract and tried to call in all the interest.

This person told me the US argued that the contract was null and void unless one of the original signatories was present. Little did they realize that one of the people who signed it as a young man in the 1800s was still alive. Last year, so I was told, this man appeared before the world court and wiped out the US’s excuse.

Ben wouldn’t go there, but it appears these Chinese elders have such a long lifespan because they are extraterrestrial human immigrants who have kept their bloodlines intact, and they naturally have a longer lifespan. The history of China and the Dragon family supports this idea.

I do think that one key aspect of the “Illuminati” is that they are hunting down these immigrant “royal families” and destroying them — but they’ve never been able to get to the Chinese. That’s a source of great frustration for them.

This material is interesting, it came unexpectedly, and it corroborates what Ben has been saying. This source said the same thing — the Chinese elders are involved in a plan to defeat the Old World Order, and it’s almost complete.

I will soon get the chance to speak to this middle-man myself and hear more, but this is now another independent point of contact that appeared in my life and validated the same thing Ben has been saying. This is the second very strong validation of this I’ve had in the last six weeks.

- David

Another thing I should point out is I have had two strong Obama dreams lately. In one of them he was signing over the presidency and stepping down. What Ben is saying here corroborates this data.

- David

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

butcherman (9th November 2011), Conaire (10th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (9th November 2011), Herbert (9th November 2011), Kimberley (9th November 2011), mountain_jim (9th November 2011), PathWalker (9th November 2011), transiten (9th November 2011), Woody (9th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #1110
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

its a strange state of affairs, On the one hand we have been discussing this scenario of the end of the PTW and to a greater part believing what we have heard and yet when you get this close to the actual time you can't help feeling that it's going to turn into a damp squib. Nothing is going to change , there is no overt sign of change and you have to wonder at the ability of anyone to be able to keep all this under wraps, human nature as it is, nothing is ever perfect.
    I will be so glad when 11-11-11 passes and we will know one way or the other if there is anything tangible that can be finally seen, experienced or known to us all.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

Calz (9th November 2011), Cartomancer (9th November 2011), Conaire (10th November 2011), Loveisall21 (9th November 2011), PathWalker (9th November 2011), Woody (9th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #1111
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Hey thank you so much Calz!!!

I stopped paying Ben a month ago..I gave him a years worth of support... so I do not go to the site anymore ..I just wait for someone else to post the weekly messages... So thank you for posting David's comments... Much appreciated!

Much Love

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Calz (9th November 2011), Cartomancer (9th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #1112
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Quote Posted by Conaire (here)
    In his blog he mentions Ireland and how they are asking the European bankers for proof that Ireland is in fact in debt to them.
    A tangled web indeed! It didn't take much effort to confirm online that the Republic of Ireland has closed the Irish Embassy in the Vatican, citing "financial difficulties". But that isn't the way I understood what Fulford seemed to be saying.

Akihito's bronchitis seems to be confirmed, requiring hospitalization.

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Ben wouldn’t go there, but it appears these Chinese elders have such a long lifespan because they are extraterrestrial human immigrants who have kept their bloodlines intact, and they naturally have a longer lifespan.
    If this is right, it puts a whole new slant on DW's enthusiasm for the television series "The Event", which did indeed seem to perform a volteface after a very promising start.
    Last edited by KosmicKat; 9th November 2011 at 20:03.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

Calz (9th November 2011), Conaire (10th November 2011), Loveisall21 (9th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #1113
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

I am looking forward to seeing what happens with Fulford's claims and predictions. I am an admitted skeptic but still believe there are some fringe things going on in the world as well. I just have trouble with Wilcock, Fulford, Hoagland, and many others. I just feel that they hype things so much there is some alternative motive for what they are doing. I guess in order to really step out there and believe all of this its a matter of faith because none of it is absolutely provable. I think the absolute truth is so bizarre that it does not need to be embellished at all.

Also note that even though I am a skeptic I enjoy what these men have to say on some levels. I'm not trying to say that if you believe what they are saying .that you are wrong or mislead. I'm just not seeing what you are seeing in what they say.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Calz (9th November 2011), Conaire (10th November 2011), Healthy Skeptic (10th November 2011), jjjones (10th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #1114
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Benjamin Fulford 11-15-11…”The cabalists struggle in vain to stop the new financial system”… “The global human awakening will not be stopped”

November 15, 2011

Despite seeming bad news on several fronts last week, insiders assure us that plans for a new financial system are going ahead on all fronts. Instead of perpetual war and genocide on behalf of an inbred elite, the people of the planet are choosing to end poverty, stop environmental destruction and push for a new life-centered scientific and technical revolution.

Major assistance emerged as a 59-nation group claiming to represent the Red Dragon Society or Maiona, offered its support to the new system. The Red Dragon is headed by Admiral Heemi Hau, Paramount Chief of the NGAPUHI in New Zealand and links 59 countries plus 2700 tribes mostly in the South Pacific Region. They back their words with treaties with the British Empire going back to the 1700’s as well as older treaties going back to 804 CE [CE = "Common Era"].

This is yet another step in the unstoppable global awakening that will forever take control of the planet out of the hands of the gangsters who have been terrifying us for so long.

Here is a part of what the Maiona group proposes:

Our objective is to overcome scarcity and provide for the needs of all the world’s people through the creation of a sustainable, living, vibrant civilization that will eliminate all wars, fears, poverty and hunger.

Resources will be assessed globally that we may cover the needs of the total populations requirement for housing, food, water, health, transport, education and recreation, and will also be co-ordinated in with the needs of other species that make up the web of life on the planet.

Sources of energy will be explored and developed, but not be limited to, wind, ocean tides, currents, temperature differentials, falling water, geothermal, electrostatic, hydrogen, algae, biomass, gravity, bacteria, phase transformation, thermionics, magnification and fusion energy.

Cities can be constructed circular, linear, underground, floating or underwater, but will all be built utilizing better resource and construction techniques. These cities would all have the ability to supply their own nutritional requirements, giving independence and sustainability.

Geometrically elegant arrangements, parks, gardens, reefs all designed to operate with efficient uses of energy and resource that co-exist with their natural surroundings. Design and development must work in with the environment providing clean air, water, food, health, nutrition, entertainment, accessibility, care and education.

That is the sort of thinking that the gangsters who took over the global financial system have proven themselves to be incapable of. They talk instead of never ending “wars on terror,” and “homeland security,” and “threat levels,” while pouring all of the planets free resources either into a massive military-industrial murder machine or a decadent lifestyle for a tiny elite.

These gangsters, for their part, made a big push last week in an effort to make it seem they were still in charge. In Europe they placed cabal flunkies in power in Greece and Italy after threatening the previous democratically elected leaders into resigning. This show of force, however, is still not backed by any show of money. The Rothschild/Rockefeller cabalists remain bankrupt and any attempts at asserting control in Europe will fail. In fact, the Greeks have contacted the White Dragon Society to inform them they will pretend to go along with the cabalists in order to get a new hit of paper money but that when the time comes to pay back, they will, as the Irish did, demand proof the bankers had a legal right to lend that “money,” in the first place.

In Japan as well, there were signs that all was not well. J. Rockefeller, one of the masterminds of the Tsunami, earthquake and nuclear attacks against Japan was spotted making a tour of the disaster zone and promising “assistance.” At the same time, the monster-toad Henry Kissinger was paraded on Japanese TV on November 11th, talking to Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda. However, Noda lived up to his name, which means “does not give,” in Spanish and Kissinger and Rockefeller left Japan empty handed.

IMF Director Christine Lagarde also returned empty-handed from her week long begging tour of Russia, China and Japan. She no doubt had it explained to her that the 1.1 billion people who did not have enough food to eat were a greater priority than underfunded pensions for prematurely retired Europeans.

While here, Kissinger also tried to hire gangsters to kill this writer but found no takers, according to Japanese underground sources. Now that his fraudulent mirror account trading platforms have been shut down it would seem his funny money is no longer accepted by the underworld here.

In other news, an informant approached this writer last week with new details about the 1995 incident in which the Aum Shinrikyo sect released poison gas in the Tokyo subway system. The informant claims she was kidnapped, drugged, raped and tortured into becoming a MK-ultra type agent for North Korean gangsters. She said the North Koreans were taking orders from Jewish Al-Qaeda type agents. The entire subway incident was engineered to “terrorize the Japanese,” she claims. The informant provided this writer with specific names and contact information for the gangsters involved. According to her and other sources, these same gangsters had foreknowledge of the March 11, 2011 tsunami, earthquake and nuclear attacks on Japan. The White Dragon Society is contacting these gangsters to try to see if they will be willing to testify about 311 and the Aum incident in exchange for immunity.

Needless to say the Japanese security police have also been informed.

However, according to sources among both the yakuza and Japanese military intelligence, senior members of the Japanese police forces have also been working for the cabal and have been bribed and blackmailed in the past so it is unlikely we will see any official police action on 311 just yet. Nonetheless, the Japanese police/military/gangster nexus is now refusing to accept new assignments from the cabalists. Most are sitting on the fence and waiting to see how the battle for control of the global financial system turns out.

On that front, the only thing that is certain is that the old system is mathematically doomed. The criminal cabal in Wall Street, the Vatican, Washington D.C. and the London “City” financial district know their time is up but they remain arrogant, stubborn and dangerous.

Nonetheless, over 107 countries have agreed to the new financial system discussed in Monaco in August. In addition, the 59-nation Red Dragon group is also working with the White Dragon. That means at least 166 nations now support the new system. The global human awakening will not be stopped.

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by jackovesk; 15th November 2011 at 14:43.

25. Link to Post #1115
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

The criminal cabal in Wall Street, the Vatican, Washington D.C. and the London “City” financial district know their time is up but they remain arrogant, stubborn and dangerous.
    i.e. attitude still determines altitude, at least for now.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd November 2011), norman (15th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #1116
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,978 times in 5,652 posts

Lets see what comes to fruition from this, PS....today is the deadline perhaps! “The global human awakening will not be stopped”
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (16th November 2011), jackovesk (16th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), modwiz (16th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #1117
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Benjamin Fulford 11-15-11…”The cabalists struggle in vain to stop the new financial system”… “The global human awakening will not be stopped”

These gangsters, for their part, made a big push last week in an effort to make it seem they were still in charge. In Europe they placed cabal flunkies in power in Greece and Italy after threatening the previous democratically elected leaders into resigning. This show of force, however, is still not backed by any show of money. The Rothschild/Rockefeller cabalists remain bankrupt and any attempts at asserting control in Europe will fail. In fact, the Greeks have contacted the White Dragon Society to inform them they will pretend to go along with the cabalists in order to get a new hit of paper money but that when the time comes to pay back, they will, as the Irish did, demand proof the bankers had a legal right to lend that “money,” in the first place
    I just wonder how is it possible for the Rothschild and Rockefeller to be bankrupt when they make money out of thin air... how it is possible to be bankrupt when they are the richest people in the planet with more assets and money than whole countries?

I would consider the possibility of them not getting what they want because the puppets have started to say No to their requests but... bankrupt?

Another point to consider is: If it's true that a group of countries are creating a new financial system we will have the same old paradigm: somebody OWNS the money, be governments or groups which means that nothing has changed, at least they are really honorable and keep their promise of equality for everybody and end poverty.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (16th November 2011), Herbert (21st November 2011), jackovesk (16th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (16th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (16th November 2011), sygh (16th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #1118
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    Another point to consider is: If it's true that a group of countries are creating a new financial system we will have the same old paradigm: somebody OWNS the money, be governments or groups which means that nothing has changed, at least they are really honorable and keep their promise of equality for everybody and end poverty.
    I think we need this new financial system to come in, as it would be too much change to just go to no system... the way I see it, a new system comes in, everyone has abundance financially, technology helps with physical things such as food, medicine, etc, and then as we will have more time to think about and contemplate the 'bigger issues' we can then move to a true golden age, where we have no system, back to tribes, etc, etc
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th November 2011 at 02:02. Reason: fix quote'ing

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mitm For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (16th November 2011), jackovesk (16th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), modwiz (16th November 2011), mosquito (22nd November 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (16th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #1119
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Ben's last message said there supposed to be many arrests of the cabals by November 15th? I'm not aware of even one arrest.

Otherwise, it is fun reading.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd November 2011), jackovesk (16th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (16th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), modwiz (16th November 2011), mosquito (22nd November 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (16th November 2011), RMorgan (21st November 2011), sygh (23rd November 2011)

35. Link to Post #1120
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Quote Posted by Mitm (here)
    Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    I think we need this new financial system to come in, as it would be too much change to just go to no system... the way I see it, a new system comes in, everyone has abundance financially, technology helps with physical things such as food, medicine, etc, and then as we will have more time to think about and contemplate the 'bigger issues' we can then move to a true golden age, where we have no system, back to tribes, etc, etc
    Yes, I agree that we need to replace the monetary system for another one as some kind of transition or even if it's good enough and allows more equality for all humanity, could be kept. That's why I don't reject it, at least until knowing how it works and if it brings good for the planet I welcome it.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th November 2011 at 02:04. Reason: fix quote'ing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 383 FirstFirst 1 6 46 56 66 106 156 383 LastLast