+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 NWO Conspiracy Related Movies

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Top 10 NWO Conspiracy Related Movies

It's in chronological order so don't get mad at me for favoritism. The Shape Of Things To Come is pure NWO propaganda and it's clearly inferior to the others in quality.

Enjoy the clips!

1) Metropolis

2) The Shape Of Things To Come

3) Dr. Strangelove

4) The Manchurian Candidate

5) The Wicker Man

6) Network

7) 1984

8) They Live

9) Brazil

10) The Matrix

Coulda woulda: Control Factor, Eyes Wide Shut, Fahrenheit 451, Brave New World, The Man Who Would Be King, The Boys From Brazil, 2001 A Space Odyssey, THX 1138, Logan's Run, The Mind Snatchers, Rosemary's Baby, The Conversation
    Last edited by 3optic; 27th June 2010 at 21:16.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,763 times in 32,948 posts

Default Re: Top 10 NWO Conspiracy Related Movies

------------

THE BOURNE IDENTITY
    THE BOURNE SUPREMACY
    THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM
    (Matt Damon as Jason Bourne, a real-life mind control victim: VERY well acted, scripted and directed)

BRAZIL (Terry Gilliam's 1985 movie - a possible future we do not want to experience)

ENEMY OF THE STATE (Will Smith)

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Synopsis: During the U.S.-led occupation of Baghdad in 2003, Chief Warrant Officer Roy Miller (Damon) and his team of Army inspectors were dispatched to find weapons of mass destruction believed to be stockpiled in the Iraqi desert. Rocketing from one booby-trapped and treacherous site to the next, the men search for deadly chemical agents but stumble instead upon an elaborate cover-up that inverts the purpose of their mission.

Spun by operatives with intersecting agendas, Miller must hunt through covert and faulty intelligence hidden on foreign soil for answers that will either clear a rogue regime or escalate a war in an unstable region. And at this blistering time and in this combustible place, he will find the most elusive weapon of all is the truth.

Highly recommended
    Last edited by Majorion; 26th June 2010 at 09:45.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I forgot to include A Clockwork Orange. In fact almost any Kubrick film could be included in the top 10 with his references to the occult and scientific dictatorship. He is the king of this sub genre if it can be called that.

Bill, Brazil is excellent. Recommended Doc:

Tom Stoppard was involved in the writing. His interviews is particularly interesting.
    Last edited by 3optic; 26th June 2010 at 18:30.

5. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member Studeo's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Syriana with George Clooney should be included.

A missile disappears in Iran, but the CIA has other problems: the heir to an Emirate gives an oil contract to China, cutting out a US company that promptly fires its immigrant workers and merges with a small firm that has landed a Kazakhstani oil contract. The Department of Justice suspects bribery, and the oil company's law firm finds a scapegoat. The CIA also needs one when its plot to kill the Emir-apparent fails. Agent Bob Barnes, the fall guy, sorts out the double cross. An American economist parlays the death of his son into a contract to advise the sheik the CIA wants dead. The jobless Pakistanis join a fundamentalist group. All roads start and end in the oil fields. Written by <jhailey@hotmail.com>

Syriana is a thriller of corruption and power related to the oil industry that tells four parallel stories: the CIA agent Bob Barnes with great experience in Middle East that falls in disgrace after an unsuccessful mission dealing missiles in Lebanese Republic; the investigation of the attorney Bennett Holiday related to the merge of two American oil companies, Connex and Killen; the traumatic association of the energy analyst Bryan Woodman with the son of a powerful emir of Emirate; and the social drama of the Pakistani immigrant worker Wasim Khan that is fired by the oil company. Written by Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7441856345673#
    Last edited by Studeo; 7th July 2010 at 23:13.

6. Link to Post #6
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Immortals
    WAVELENGTH -> Extremely rare, but a must see for the ET community as well
    Tron
    Ghost In The Shell
    Star Wars -> people this is the most elaborate NGO (New Galactic Order) movie ever, the rise to power of a self proclaimed emperor seemingly in service of the people (republic)

They're not all explicit NWO movies but all have the recurring theme of waking up and fighting a slave system
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

7. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member Barron's Avatar
    Thanks

And then there was the movie Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson in it!

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

Men Who Stare at Goats

Psi-ops

9. Link to Post #9
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    Men Who Stare at Goats

Psi-ops
    Lol, i loved the opening phrase of the movie:

More of this is true than you would ever believe
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Shutter Island was pretty boss. Subtle hints at the MK-Ultra beginnings during the 40's-50's
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,822 times in 8,392 posts

If you're going to dive into additive synthesis with this list, you MUST stop and realize that the really serious "tone generation" is going on in the everyday stuff like err..."Jonathon Woss"(Ross), taking the piss out of reality based thinking people. Or..... well.... basically anything on TV that fits in between the adverts. Some people have a go about the adverts themselves but I really don't think they are as "dangerous" as the subtle stuff that really DOES FOOL people.

I don't have a TV in my home and don't ever intend to have one. I do listen to Radio but less and less as i grow up to understand that Santa Clause is really my mum and dad sneaking around within a conspiracy to deceive me.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Decibellistics (here)
    Shutter Island was pretty boss. Subtle hints at the MK-Ultra beginnings during the 40's-50's
    Spoiler Alert!

I loved it up until the "it's all in his mind" ending.

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    If you're going to dive into additive synthesis with this list, you MUST stop and realize that the really serious "tone generation" is going on in the everyday stuff like err..."Jonathon Woss"(Ross), taking the piss out of reality based thinking people. Or..... well.... basically anything on TV that fits in between the adverts. Some people have a go about the adverts themselves but I really don't think they are as "dangerous" as the subtle stuff that really DOES FOOL people.

I don't have a TV in my home and don't ever intend to have one. I do listen to Radio but less and less as i grow up to understand that Santa Clause is really my mum and dad sneaking around within a conspiracy to deceive me.
    I love your post but confess I didn't understand some of it!

We have Jonathan Ross types in the States. They seem to me to be unwitting pawns. The Comedy Central shows Daily Show and Colbert Report take the piss but stay within the bounds of the mainstream delusional bubble.

Most of the movies on the list strike me more as ingenious puzzles not subterfuge. Brazil, Manchurian Candidate and Kubrik's films seem to be inviting the viewer to decode them.

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by Studeo (here)
    I think Syriana with George Clooney should be included.

A missile disappears in Iran, but the CIA has other problems: the heir to an Emirate gives an oil contract to China, cutting out a US company that promptly fires its immigrant workers and merges with a small firm that has landed a Kazakhstani oil contract. The Department of Justice suspects bribery, and the oil company's law firm finds a scapegoat. The CIA also needs one when its plot to kill the Emir-apparent fails. Agent Bob Barnes, the fall guy, sorts out the double cross. An American economist parlays the death of his son into a contract to advise the sheik the CIA wants dead. The jobless Pakistanis join a fundamentalist group. All roads start and end in the oil fields. Written by <jhailey@hotmail.com>

Syriana is a thriller of corruption and power related to the oil industry that tells four parallel stories: the CIA agent Bob Barnes with great experience in Middle East that falls in disgrace after an unsuccessful mission dealing missiles in Lebanese Republic; the investigation of the attorney Bennett Holiday related to the merge of two American oil companies, Connex and Killen; the traumatic association of the energy analyst Bryan Woodman with the son of a powerful emir of Emirate; and the social drama of the Pakistani immigrant worker Wasim Khan that is fired by the oil company. Written by Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7441856345673#
    Syriana is very underrated. Excellent film and has the feel of trueism about it too.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Capricorn One
    The Truman Show
    The Island

Should also get a mention.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

16. Link to Post #16
    New Zealand Avalon Member Studeo's Avatar
    Thanks

The ultimate NWO Conspiracy movie?

Zeitguist The movie Remastered
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Zeitguist Addendum
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5277695921912#

17. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh......let's not forget the Harry Potter films with "he whose name cannot be spoken" where the seed of evil is shared by Harry and his deadliest opponent, as they are from the same bloodline. It's so well done by J.K. Rowling: the weaving of mastery and slavery, both coming from the same emotions, but acted out in opposite roles, fascinating stories! The manifestation of evil as an increasing hunger for power, in Hogwart school, has New World Order characteristics. Also, the authentic way of life of the Hobbits as contrast with the propaganda of one ruler, an allseeing eye: Sauron in his tower and Saruman as his right hand, in the Lords of the Rings.The creation of warmachines and suppressing of individual choice is part of the New World Order that is mentioned in all these trailers here, as I see it. Those epic tales as Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter contain lots of deep wisdom and knowledge, I think.

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I may have included Quaron's masterpiece:

19. Link to Post #19
    Switzerland Deactivated
    Thanks

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Should have made the top 10..

"This announcement is brought to you by the Shimato Dominguez Corporation - helping America into the New World."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast