+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 149 FirstFirst 1 20 70 110 120 130 149 LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2973

Thread: Planet X/Nibiru/Tyche/Hercolobus/Elenin

1. Link to Post #2381
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,847 times in 4,415 posts

Default Re: Astronomy tools for viewing the brown dwarf (aka nibiru aka planet x etc)

Hi Bill, Thank you for that!! It also perked my interest that his colleagues have been threatened, so that tells me they may be on to something.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Calz (2nd November 2011), Yoda (2nd November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2382
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,340 times in 12,132 posts

Default Re: Astronomy tools for viewing the brown dwarf (aka nibiru aka planet x etc)

A note of clarification on his "global earthquake" spiel, there is no such a thing as far as I know since that would mean the whole Earth's crust in every and each of its points would be an earthquake hypocenter... no one would be left to tell the tale.

What he is showing in support of his speculation is this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Image_00354.jpg
Views:	4913
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	10984 Click image for larger version

Name:	Image_00465.jpg
Views:	4840
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	10985

That is, one big earthquake and its aftershocks somewhere like in Japan on March 11 (above left), and it gets recorded on every seismographs on Earth within a few minutes to one hour at the antipodes from the epicenter/hypocenter:

Name:	Image-2011-6-14-23h54mn18.jpg
Views:	5126
Size:	178.5 KB
ID:	10986
    Click on picture to enlarge

There has been enough big quakes recently where he took his examples (China, Turkey, Chile, Mariannas/Kermadec) to send every seismographs around Earth off their recording range...

Taking this as an indication of an Earth expansion doesn't quite sit right with the data of most of these big quakes being of the "crunch" (compression) type rather than pure rift/extension type.

An expansion of the Earth would cancel subductions at active margins such as along the Rim of Fire and would only leave mid-oceanic ridges active... not quite the case.

As for that heavy, invisible object, as Bill said: to be followed since there will be only indirect indicators of its space location.

I wasn't sure when I heard him say "This is Terral..." if it's the same guy as Terral03... so I checked the "Read more" section... and there he is; that same group:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Was still hoping to get confirmation regarding Saturn.
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)

Could the photos themselves have been rotated???

That would still not account for the Saturn moon images ... nor the storm.

I think someone was having difficulties taking pictures with his telescope...

Name:	Saturn's tilt.jpg
Views:	4742
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	10987

Dr. Byron Glenn is... that guy:

Cape doctor says he's not leading survivalist group and has been harassed by believers in 'Planet X'
    Sunday, July 10, 2011
    By M.D. Kittle ~ Southeast Missourian

Dr. Byron Glenn at Cape Urgent Care
    (Fred Lynch)

Dr. Byron Glenn of Cape Girardeau says he wants nothing to do with the people he sees as online crackpots trumpeting a "conspiracy wrapped in an enigma."

He's not alone. The folks at NASA have fruitlessly tried to debunk what they say are wild conspiracies involving Comet Elenin -- a "wimpy" projectile expected to remain more than 20 million miles from Earth.

Glenn said he's been harassed and threatened by doomsday believers of "Planet X," an idea spreading in the blogosphere and in online chat rooms about a brown dwarf star, a low-mass object rapidly approaching the solar system and bent on destroying much of the Earth. He said that believers, apparently followers of Terral L. Croft, or "Terral03" as he is known in anxiety-ridden chat rooms, have shown up at his North Mount Auburn Road family practice demanding answers.

"I'm not the leader of any group. I can't tell people what to do. I don't want to," Glenn told the Southeast Missourian last week when asked about his connection to Croft's "research group," reportedly made up of people who plan to head for caves in Missouri's Ozarks in the coming weeks. The plan, according to Croft and a series of online correspondence in recent months, is to ride out the earthquakes, floods, volcanoes and other calamities they believe to be coming, thanks to the magnetic and polarizing effects of Planet X.

Croft, in letters to members of the group, describes Glenn as his good friend, a man he's been acquainted with for some time. He and others say Glenn is leading the Ozark survivalists. Glenn says he's never met Croft, a man he describes as "out there" and "on the edge," a Revelation chaser and Sept. 11 conspiracist.
    "I am not the leader of any Ozark survival group," Glenn said.

Others say he is -- most notably Croft, who in his more recent Internet messages claims "our survival group leader and physician Dr. Byron Glenn and his engineer son" saw some disturbing things in their "expensive telescope.""Dr. Glenn was able to zoom in on the area of our dwarf star to realize he was looking at a monster of great size. We cannot see the actual dwarf star, but now he can make out the dark area and the dancing stars in the background created by the gravitational leasing effect," Croft wrote in his communique.
    [...]

Too many contradictions and 3D physical impossibilities from Terral03 who seem to be the actual author of that anonimous PDF/Scribb paper.

As for Saturn's tilt... here's what GLP's amateur astronomer has to say:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Re: [+PIN+] ELEnin & Nibiru NEW Report... Holy SH*T READ THIS!!!!Quote [+] #
    I read through the file. I've read hundreds of postings here and on other sites on this subject and found a lot of doomers and debunkers alike and I seriously don't know which to trust. Amateurs, "professionals", claimed professionals, religious quotes...You name it.
    Quoting: Captain Spaulding 1366925

You can trust amateur astronomers. We have no reason or motivation to lie, and indeed we're telling the truth. We'd know if Saturn had experienced a "90 degree pole shift." It hasn't.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... and this:

Re: [+PIN+] ELEnin & Nibiru NEW Report... Holy SH*T READ THIS!!!!Quote [+] #

Errrr guys. If the gravitational pull from Nibiru was strong enough to tilt Saturn, those moons would no longet be where they are.
    Just thought i'd point that one out.
    Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1407727

Now *THIS* is a small, but very relevant, example of the "agenda" that I and Astronut and others are trying to get across...

...it's called education, logic, and common sense.
    Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1198034

Look budy through the years many famous scientist of there day where persecuted for there theories for thinking out of the box. Are you 100% certain your correct because if you are your the first because no one has firm data on this object.
    Quoting: ducati60

Then *you* explain how the gravity of an alleged brown dwarf (or neutron star, that's a nice one) passed by Saturn and did NOT change the orbits of the moons.

Well?

Think of it... that's a major cosmic feat: Tilting Saturn by 90 degrees without flinging its moons in all directions!

I am in awe.
    Last edited by Hervé; 2nd November 2011 at 04:21.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Anna (2nd November 2011), Calz (2nd November 2011), panopticon (4th November 2011), Sidney (2nd November 2011)

5. Link to Post #2383
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

it's obvious that the PTB is prepared for an earth-shattering event

so why not a fly by planet

what else ?

6. Link to Post #2384
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,276 posts

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)

what else ?
    Asteroid bombardment.

7. Link to Post #2385
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)

what else ?
    Asteroid bombardment.
    right it doesn't come alone ; )

8. Link to Post #2386
    United States Avalon Member ShawnDotFree's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Is it Comet Elenin? Is it Nibiru? Elenin Updates.

> I am tired of the mocking.

Much agreed, nearing. Mocking and pettiness will get us nowhere. Not that it is worth much, but I, for one, vow to keep an open mind and heart throughout the days and decades that lie ahead. With that in mind, we all have our gifts and talents to contribute, and I hope that we can all work together as we keep uncovering the truest and most inspired way to navigate our shared world.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ShawnDotFree For This Post:

nearing (3rd November 2011)

10. Link to Post #2387
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,130 times in 9,986 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    MODS - is there a plugin or something that can change the colour of the foreground text dependant on the background colour being used?
    Excellent question, DevilPigeon!

We've started a new thread to discuss this (right next to the one you started), over at Post formatting, color and bold fonts, and viewing themes.
    Yes, I run with the 'gaian night' set up,and some text -I have to highlight it to read it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    I am tired of the mocking.

Bill, the problems you speak of have been problems for a good many years now and we are no closer to a real solution than we were when Thom wrote that book. I don't know what it will take to help rally everyone together to come to a solution but human history has shown they don't rise to the occasion until a major crsis happens.

However much our Consciousness is rising, a crisis of enormous magnitude is most likely what is needed. Perhaps this is why some of us look to ancient writings of cyclical events for HOPE.
    Due to the 'human' nature.... it pretty well has to be an 'after the fact' type of (re)action.

Thus the line that in any protracted war of such a nature, a given 'side' tends to loose it's best, first.

this due to the aware components of the group stepping up to the plate and doing 'what needs be done' until the rest start to wake up.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

modwiz (3rd November 2011), nearing (4th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #2388
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,384 times in 251 posts

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    I am tired of the mocking.
    Agreed. However, by design, given all the different experiences and perceptions of others, it's hard to avoid. It might even be part of the process. A shared dialogue. Sometimes it's uncomfortable. Sometimes the ego gets bruised. Sometimes a line is crossed but hopefully we're all better off having experienced it. (Well, at least some of the time )

Truthseekerdan posted a video not long ago on this thread that I thought was worth a second pass. I've highlighted a few bits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIzZuuRpd6k

".....We can see that good and evil are affected by two variables: perception and scale... but all within the manifestation of consciousness from which they're manifested. One person may see good as something completely different than another and to a different degree. This concept is important when it's applied to your level of consciousness.

Throughout history man has allowed the church, the government and other factions to tell them what's right and wrong. One does not need a book nor laws written on paper to tell them what's right and wrong. One does not need a priest or a judge to interpret the language of the heart. Each of you were given this when you came into this world and remember... all is perception. To follow another person's perception of the ideals of good or evil means to be controlled."
    Last edited by Marin; 4th November 2011 at 05:00.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

alxz (5th November 2011), nearing (4th November 2011), Xenos (4th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #2389
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,549 times in 1,286 posts

Could there be a monstrous, undiscovered star orbiting our own Sun? Could it be scattering killer comets throughout our Solar System like clockwork every 26 million years? New scientific surveys are probing the edges of our Solar System -- a realm populated by giant worlds and mysterious planetoid -- hunting for Nemesis, the Sun's purported evil twin. We may be on the verge of discovering this ultimate death star, suspected of causing every mass extinction in Earth's history.

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72mdx..._order&list=UL
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

eric charles (1st December 2011), Marin (7th November 2011), nearing (7th November 2011), RedeZra (7th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #2390
    Thanks

China's space expedition is presented transparently on their recordings Blue Planet, which was parked near the Earth in the Solar System. Pay attention to the Blue Planet which is clearly visible in the sky and not Uranus, because Uranus can see from that distance in this volume. This is evidence that we lie.Ovo is no LENSFLARE This is podstojanai space PLANET who has entered the solar system. Earth's blue brother, whom NASA is hiding along with his poslušnicima.Ovo the official recordings, the Chinese space agency.
    Last edited by gandra99; 10th November 2011 at 20:24.
    Let there be light.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gandra99 For This Post:

AlexanderLight (21st November 2011), Anna (14th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #2391
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,054 times in 6,305 posts

Could be anything gandra99 to my untrained eye.
    Expert opinion would be good.
    Thanks though.
    Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

19. Link to Post #2392
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,059 times in 518 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Thanks though.
    Chris
    I am afraid that the poor quality of the movie just doesn't give any option for an expertise. I would treat this kind of claims as junk. Maybe is just a CGI presentation for something.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

greybeard (10th November 2011), Lord Sidious (10th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #2393
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,054 times in 6,305 posts

I have some faith in the Hopi as they are not "foretelling" the future but recounting from their history--- so at some point in time a blue "star" may appear followed by a red. That may be in my lifetime or a long way away--- who know????
    I want to thank all who posted on this thread and the originator.
    I believe all contributors posted positively and in good faith--- who can ask for more on any forum.
    Regards Chris

Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anna (14th November 2011), eric charles (1st December 2011), Heart2hearth (10th November 2011), Lord Sidious (10th November 2011), Operator (10th November 2011), RMorgan (10th November 2011), yiolas (11th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #2394
    Thanks

Just ran across this...
    Maybe this was what Hoagland was making his prediction from...It's a good read ..

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...s_elenin04.htm

24. The Following User Says Thank You to gittarpikk For This Post:

yiolas (13th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #2395
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,196 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by vibrations (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Thanks though.
    Chris
    I am afraid that the poor quality of the movie just doesn't give any option for an expertise. I would treat this kind of claims as junk. Maybe is just a CGI presentation for something.
    There was another post on this site of someone on youtube with video of a similar looking object close to the sun that he filmed from outside his car....
    Maybe there is something to it all - would be interested to see if any other videos of similar objects surface anytime soon...

26. Link to Post #2396
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just had a friend of mine drop in who had a photo of the sun to show me which he had just taken two hours previously with his mobile phone. This was in Glenrowan, Victoria. It showed clearly a large object just to the right of the sun with at least two smaller objects which could be in orbit around it. It is almost identical with the image posted by gandra99 and except for the colour it looks identical. It has become cloudy since and have not been able to take a photo to post. Will try again tomorrow.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ks4ever For This Post:

gandra99 (18th November 2011), Lord Sidious (21st November 2011)

28. Link to Post #2397
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Nibiru and the fall of man... the coming deception

I found this video and think it has some very interesting information, some of which we have heard before and some I doubt any of you have heard before regarding where we come from and why we are possibly struggling so much today.

I want to caution anyone who watches this though because there is a section in it that if you take it at face value could cause an unstable person some problems. Watch with care:

29. Link to Post #2398
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 276 posts

Default Re: Nibiru and the fall of man... the coming deception

This seems to be, in part, in sync with the Kathars of southern France who were a gnostic sect. They also had a policy of not procreating.

Very interesting info.
    "Fish, and plankton, and sea greens, and protein from the sea. It's all here. Ready! Fresh as harvest day!"

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hatemachines For This Post:

Referee (21st November 2011), Unified Serenity (21st November 2011)

31. Link to Post #2399
    United States Avalon Member Vrilya's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Nibiru and the fall of man... the coming deception

]This deception has been going on for centuries........http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/illu...et8jun02.shtml
    This is in 4 parts and I highly recommend reading them all, take what resonates with you and leave the rest......
    Knowledge is our best defence

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vrilya For This Post:

Hatemachines (21st November 2011), Referee (21st November 2011), Unified Serenity (21st November 2011)

33. Link to Post #2400
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 times in 156 posts

Blue Star Kachina: NASA, China's Space Program & Amateur Videos:

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

Anna (21st November 2011), greybeard (21st November 2011), Lord Sidious (21st November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 149 FirstFirst 1 20 70 110 120 130 149 LastLast