Top 5 dietary myths promulgated by the medical establishment:
1. The consumption of dietary fats (especially saturated fat) increases one's risk for obesity or leads to weight gain.
2. Saturated fats and cholesterol-containing foods increases one's risk for heart disease.
3. Calories are important in human nutrition.
4. You must exercise to lose weight.
5. The consumption of margarine is an effective treatment/prevention of heart disease.
Watch the hour long video (in 8 parts) to see how these are all wrong.
Controversial medical television with Dr. James Carlson, D.O.