+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks

Default Re: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

i agree, looks like one of the crew peeking around the table. Does look a little freaky though lol.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CarnageCandy For This Post:

Atlas (18th February 2014), bruno dante (18th February 2014), pabranno (18th February 2014), WhiteFeather (18th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Thumbs up Re: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

The Evening Otorten:

The tourists were already preparing for the descent, when the sullen clouds in the north suddenly flashed silver. A white spark flew upward from the depths of the valley of Otorten and floated between the mountain peaks.

This “thing” was flying silently and slowly from the south to the north over the ridge of the Urals. It was glowing quite brightly. The way it illuminated the hovering clouds, at the height of 2.5 to 3 km, was very strange.” – Anatoli Shumkov, leader of the group

Great Website Posted By Buares. There's a decent soundtrack song selection on the website as well by Thomas Koner. Click on them.
    http://dyatlov.looo.ch/en/p/the-evening-otorten

Some youtube tracks, great to listen to whilst reading the website.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 18th February 2014 at 16:16.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Agape (18th February 2014), Atlas (18th February 2014), bruno dante (18th February 2014), Ewan (30th March 2023)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

On February 26, they found a tent in tatters, with abandoned shoes and clothes inside. There were no signs of robbery - a flask of alcohol and the money had been left intact. A trail of urine and a dropped flashlight found near the tent indicated that one of the hikers had gone outside to answer the call of nature, and was the first to see the danger.

“…I looked all around very carefully. The first thing that I noticed was that the snow down the slope was lower, as if melted by a high temperature.” – Vladimir Karelin, search party member

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Agape (18th February 2014), Atlas (18th February 2014), bruno dante (18th February 2014), Corncrake (18th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #64
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

The second part of the regional TV documentary produced by Vlad Nekrasov for the "Television Agency of Ural" called "Mystery of Dyatlov's Pass" and aired in 2000 quotes:

Quote "17th of February 1959, at 6:40 while carrying out duty task from the South appear a sphere of bright light that slowly was surrounded with thick fog. Inside this glowing cloud there was a brightly glowing dot approximately the size of a star. It was moving North and could be observed for 8 to 10 minutes." - serviceman Savkin
    Quote "To the head of Ivdel police, 17th of February, 1959 at 6:50 a.m. a phenomenon appeared in the sky. Movement of a star with a trail. Tail appears to be cirrus clouds. Then the star separated from its tail, became the brightest star, and started flying. Then it slowly started to expand and turned into a large sphere surrounded by a fogwhich started to then form into a half-moon. Then a smaller sphere, just as bright. The large sphere started to fade and turned into a blotched spot. At 7:05 it disappeared completely.The star was moving from South to North-East." - Tokareva, meteorology technician
    Quote "I got testimony from one of the Mansi, Dazambindalov, Ayamov and one of the Russians from village Polunochny they gave a testimony that a sphere flew, there was flame. Everything of course was classified, you wont find this in the case. I examined this case with one of the journalists from the Soviet-wide radio." - Vladimir Ivanovich
    Quote "What we saw with my wife during UPI spring day was a pulsating ring which was flying across the sky.This thing was there on the 2nd of February. My wife who was a student of the journalism department who was interning in Lower Tagil, and we both clearly rememberhow Tagil's Workers paper there was information saying that someone in one of the Vysokogorski iron quarry in the morning saw an unusual phenomenon. This thing. Censors removed it from the paper. That was 2nd of February. These two coincidences, the death of the guys and that this thing was flying there, lets us connect these two events." - Moisei Abramovich Axelrod
    This makes it clear that in February where the group died there was a glowing and mysterious flying object.

Here is the testimony of one the residents of village Polunochny which is near Ivdel, a member of geographical society of USSR, nature researcher Shtrauh:

Quote 31st of March, 1959 at 4:10 a.m. observed the following phenomenon - from South-West to North-East above the village observed a fast moving spherical glowing object. The glowing disk was approximately the size of the moon. Color was blue-white and was surrounded with a blue aura.At times the aura would flash similar to lightning.When the object disappeared behind the horizon, the sky was still bright in the area for several minutes.
    The local Mansi hunters assure that these flying spheres would have regular flyovers like a scheduled trolleybus. In this way, if we assume that this sphere was present the question becomes what was this sphere. That is the main question. The person that has worked on this question the most is Alexei Kozkin. Using the few and contradictory eye witness statements about the spheres, compiled the data, using minuscule details and having read a massive amount of books on the subject and concluded that what the spheres resemble the most is sodium cloud released by a sodium rocket.This is the theory where we will stop.

"Mystery of Dyatlov's Pass" (video - transcript)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2015), bruno dante (19th February 2014), Corncrake (18th February 2014), seko (6th July 2015), WhiteFeather (18th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,743 times in 319 posts

All,
    Firstly, let me thank you for responding to my somewhat hysterical multiple posts about the photograph in post 44 looking like a grey.
    I behaved curiosly.. I actually got a little frantic.
    The photo disturbed me overmuch, and I do not know why.
    Sometimes I get amazed at you guys because you can talk so effortlessly about your encounters, almost nonchalant.
    I get disturbed in places I don't know about.

So, I apologize for my mini hysteria, and I thank you all for humoring me.
    I'm really not as overreactive as those 19 consecutive posts about that darn photo, made me appear.

Thanks to you all
    pamela

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Atlas (19th February 2014), bruno dante (19th February 2014), Seikou-Kishi (26th March 2014), WhiteFeather (18th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Found this newer interview on YouTube by www.wheredidtheroadgo.com starring Keith Mcloskey Author of The Mountain of The Dead, The Dyatlov Pass Incident.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Atlas (19th February 2014), bruno dante (19th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

Interesting video on human mutilations with mention of The Dyatlov Pass Incident. "The human mutilation cover up".
    This video is very graphic and a viewer discretion is advised.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Gerald Paris (26th March 2014), Spellbound (16th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

I will say this was worth my time watching. it showed up on a previous thread

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ion#post811368

Thank you for sharing the complete vid

Much Love

G

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

WhiteFeather (27th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Sorry, I have removed this video myself, i thought it was a real documentary.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 5th October 2014 at 21:54.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Atlas (5th October 2014)

19. Link to Post #70
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ------

Very interesting thread (which I'd not read before). I'd also been unaware of the incident.

Of note: there have been repeated widespread reports of Almas ('wild men') in the Urals and elsewhere in Russia.

This summary article is fascinating and well worth reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almas_(cryptozoology)

The Almas have been credibly reported and documented, and in WWII one was even captured and brought in to be examined by a Russian military doctor. (The naked, hairy, muscular, primitive creature, which would not talk when interrogated, was shot as a spy!)

It's been very seriously suggested that these are pockets of surviving Neanderthal Hominids (not Yetis, which are a different species and are much larger).

It strongly occurs to me that they might possibly be responsible for this incident. It would all seem to fit.
    Edit to add:
    I'm apparently not the only person who suspects this answer to the mystery.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Dyatlov+Pass%22+Almas

Read this with interest (and there are other articles on the Almas connection, too)
    http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/0...-pass-incident

From the article:

Although the evidence for this supposition is scant to say the least, there are some who have proposed that the skiers fell victim to the notoriously territorial wild man of Siberia, known to locals as the Almas.

They speculate that the terrifying roar of the beast might have sent the team into a panic, resulting in their poorly prepared escape into the snow.

The two primary reasons for the existence of this theory are the seemingly inexplicable impact wounds found on the skulls and torsos of nearly half of the corpses and an as yet unverified piece of paper that was allegedly discovered near the campsite which read:

Quote “From now on we know there are snowmen.”
    Here is a Discovery documentary following this lead: Russian Yeti - The Killer Lives

American explorer Mike Libecki reinvestigates the mystery

Determined to find answers, Mike hires Russian translator Maria Klenokova to join him. Together, they set out to one of the most remote and inhospitable places on Earth. However, nothing prepared them for what they were about to discover. Following the trail of evidence, Mike finds proof that the hikers were not alone – a photograph, taken by one of the hikers a day before they died that suggests that they encountered a Yeti. But just how far will they go to find the answers?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2015), Billy (26th February 2015), seko (6th July 2015), Spellbound (6th July 2015), WhiteFeather (10th July 2015), Zampano (26th February 2015)

21. Link to Post #71
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks

In 2012, Yuri Yefimovich Yudin (the sole survivor of the expedition) was sent a list of 100 questions to which he replied in an audio file that was cut in 3 parts. The third part are Yuri's answers to questions 51 to 100, listed below (automated translation from Russian):

51. Remember, please, whether it is allocated in conversation and laughter iron teeth Seeds Zolotarev? If yes, how many of them around was noticed?

52. Have you noticed tattoos on the hands of the seeds Zolotarev? For example, the thumb?

53. Why Blogs Groups no records on behalf of Seeds Zolotarev? He did not offer to write?

54. Does Simon drew in other notebooks? Or in the general diary group?

55. Was it when the notebook with songs?

56. Where girls copied the songs you remember? And where are copied in their diaries or notebooks in particular?

57. Are you singing in the campaign banned songs that could be labeled as anti-Soviet? Whether singing bawdy songs?

58. What are you singing in the group introduced Zolotarev?

59. Led there any own entries in the campaign Semen Zolotarev?

60. Do Zolotarev told about his life in the campaign? On the frontline episodes?

61. One gets the impression that he was not with you in the campaign. No it is not mentioned in the diary. Why so? He did not communicate with anyone?

62. You personally wrote about him something in his diary?

63. Yuri Doroshenko kept a diary in the campaign? He found two notebooks. But in a criminal case, these books are not displayed.

64. Yura Krivonischenko? Wrote poetry in the campaign, kept a diary?

65. Sasha Kolevatov kept a diary in the campaign? If you remember, what color was his notebook or notebook?

66. What color was the notebook Zina? and Luda?

67. Please tell me the name of the newspaper group Dyatlov - "Battle leaf" Were you surprised? Students - tourists in your time it was decided to let it combat leaflets about kakogo- that events in the campaign? Whether such leaflets produced in other campaigns? Or was it just a feature group led by Dyatlov produce combat leaflets?

68. Who is the campaign was responsible for combat leaflets?

69. Did you then general diary group battle piece "Evening Otorten"? You showed him the investigator? If so, what format was this piece? Or was it a sheet of notebook?

70. What do you think, who could participate in the release of this Evening Otorten? Its content is a bit frivolous to dedicate Congress of the CPSU.

71. Korotaev investigator at the conference on the 50th anniversary of the tragedy of the group said that you have seen the battle piece. And you there too criticized for what you have gone the route. How would you comment on his words? Thank you!

72. About cedar. Remember, please, when you first saw it in the proverbial box cedar? Noticed there were branches broken off or chopped off a few branches or one branch? Has been scrapped and stayed twig or branch hung or twig was old, no fresh breakup? What branch you sawed off (or cut) in early or mid-2000s?

73. You probably already zapytali these fallen trees, but let me once again ask the question: what kind of freshly sawn / a felled tree in the May photo? Where is it? Why he had stopped, and why to him the charge of the joists? Have you seen this tree during an expedition in 1963?

74. Do you keep any - any record personal notes about the tragedy were there then write a diary on the search group Djatlova? Planning a Do you publish them?

75. It is important to see printed in full pads Grigorieva. They are stored in Rima Pechurkin. Could you ask her why she does not want to publish all notebooks? After all, they are waiting for all the researchers, it is the public domain.

76. Yuri E., published protocol of your interrogation, and there you are saying that alcohol was not a group. The Group does not celebrate the birthday of Yuri Doroshenko or diluted alcohol or wine?

77. Maybe alcohol was Semyon Zolotarev? If so, he offered someone a drink?

78. Geologists at the 41-m section of the group offered a drink with them alcohol or wine?

79. While alcohol was easily available to students? Or is it?

80. When you have a sick leg, have you thought about how to rub it with alcohol or cologne? Alcohol asked the guys from your team?

81. Two flasks which you identify, you identified as jars guys. How do flasks were in a group, do you remember?

82. Was there a group of chocolate? They say he disappeared? Is this true?

83. Your personal opinion about the money found in the group at the time of death? Why Slobodin had with him a large sum of?

84. How to keep the money? All together at Dubinin Dyatlov, or each had its own amount to yourself?

85. But with a personal money you had?

86. When you get home ... As with the ticket? Woodpeckers you put a return ticket? Or gave the money, and you had to buy a ticket for yourself?

87. How can you explain that a return ticket on the train the group had already acquired on February 15?

88. Is it true that all the guys from the group Blinov (Yuri Blinov, Vsevolod ruffles, Stas ninth, Eugene Sinitsyn, Vyacheslav Krotov, Boris Sychev, Vladimir Strelnikov) have already died? Do you have the coordinates of the girls from the group Blinov? (Xenia Svechnikova, Cyrus Obodova, Valentine Tamilova)

89. Have you been in contact with the family of Lyudmila Dubinin before and after the tragedy? Can you suggest where he could father Lyudmila receive information about the possible cause of the tragedy, with whom his father Lyudmila (judging by his entourage) could consult?

90. Who are the relative dyatlovtsev you talked after the tragedy? Who are communicating now? Who of his former classmates at the institute and grocery communicate today?

91. You were on the slopes? Saw there a tent? Or was it sticks collected from the top in a cone?

92. You certainly discussed with the other guys from the tourist club incident. Voiced whether someone thought that such grief as Holat-stunted people died just like that, from some impersonal force majeure? That the deaths of the group there is something mystical, inexplicable?

93. Whether you are in an apartment then Krivonischenko after the tragedy? What it says? Perhaps these meetings someone remembered. What is it? Do you know where he had gone Krivonischenki and why they do not want to chat with other relatives of the victims and not visit the grave of his son?

94. One of the photographs from the cedar visible bottle. You mentioned it in an interview with navi. Can you tell us more, it is for the bottle?

95. Do you know what - something about a note MSU students, taken with Axelrod Otorten? Did in this note?

96. Have you dreamed of someday dyatlovtsy then and what were the dreams?

97. You then talked with Yuri Blinov? Spoke with him about whether the storage shed, he told you about the storage shed? Have you talked about some event-monitoring of certain phenomena that his group watched the march and that could occur on the day of death dyatlovtsev?

98. What was the mood in the group when you left her? Not only in relation to you, but in general. Not had any misgivings, anxiety, or you just do not remember it. Did not notice?

99. [99th question was left blank]

100. Yuri E., now will be a series of questions about the transfer of the control period, so you will not be surprised that some of the questions may seem strange to you.)
    a) Do they offer Igor Dyatlov report on the postponement of the phone? Or you should have come to the gym and UPI convey personally?

b) Who exactly do you informed about the delay group for 2 days and how? Perhaps in words, the opportunity to leave a note? If the note, where it was left?

c) When you came back to the 41 th site, you on the same day went home with the head Ryazhnevym, or the next day? What did you get up to Ryazhnevym Vizhaya? What do you talk to him on the road? Not if you had a conversation with him about the delay period of the band? What do you think Ryazhnev sat, he talked about his life? Asked whether Ryazhnev you that when he returns artist?

d) Why Woodpeckers decided to postpone the return, unless the group behind schedule when it came out in march to 2 days before the approved period?

e) Velyukyavichus knew that the delayed group and period return will be transferred? He had heard the talk about changing your target date?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The audio file (MP3) can be downloaded here: (57 Mb)
    http://projectavalon.net/Yuri_Yudin_...s_Incident.mp3

It would be great if a Russian-speaking member could help translate what Yuri says.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th February 2015 at 10:20. Reason: updated interview audio link

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th February 2015), Ewan (30th March 2023), Matthew (28th August 2015), seko (6th July 2015), WhiteFeather (10th July 2015)

23. Link to Post #72
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by buares (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ------

Very interesting thread (which I'd not read before). I'd also been unaware of the incident.

Of note: there have been repeated widespread reports of Almas ('wild men') in the Urals and elsewhere in Russia.

This summary article is fascinating and well worth reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almas_(cryptozoology)

The Almas have been credibly reported and documented, and in WWII one was even captured and brought in to be examined by a Russian military doctor. (The naked, hairy, muscular, primitive creature, which would not talk when interrogated, was shot as a spy!)

It's been very seriously suggested that these are pockets of surviving Neanderthal Hominids (not Yetis, which are a different species and are much larger).

It strongly occurs to me that they might possibly be responsible for this incident. It would all seem to fit.
    Edit to add:
    I'm apparently not the only person who suspects this answer to the mystery.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Dyatlov+Pass%22+Almas

Read this with interest (and there are other articles on the Almas connection, too)
    http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/0...-pass-incident

From the article:

Although the evidence for this supposition is scant to say the least, there are some who have proposed that the skiers fell victim to the notoriously territorial wild man of Siberia, known to locals as the Almas.

They speculate that the terrifying roar of the beast might have sent the team into a panic, resulting in their poorly prepared escape into the snow.

The two primary reasons for the existence of this theory are the seemingly inexplicable impact wounds found on the skulls and torsos of nearly half of the corpses and an as yet unverified piece of paper that was allegedly discovered near the campsite which read:

Quote “From now on we know there are snowmen.”
    Here is a Discovery documentary following this lead: Russian Yeti - The Killer Lives

American explorer Mike Libecki reinvestigates the mystery

Determined to find answers, Mike hires Russian translator Maria Klenokova to join him. Together, they set out to one of the most remote and inhospitable places on Earth. However, nothing prepared them for what they were about to discover. Following the trail of evidence, Mike finds proof that the hikers were not alone – a photograph, taken by one of the hikers a day before they died that suggests that they encountered a Yeti. But just how far will they go to find the answers?

Just watching the Russian Yeti documentary on Dyatlov Pass right now. Why has this photo (and footprints) not been referenced in any other online link for the Dyatlov Pass incident?? One would think that info like this would be pertinent to the case.

Dave - Toronto

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

21g (7th July 2015), Atlas (15th January 2016), Bill Ryan (15th January 2016), Ewan (30th March 2023), WhiteFeather (10th July 2015)

25. Link to Post #73
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default The mystery deepens. A body has been discovered by tourists at the infamous Dyatlov Pass...

Body found at Dyatlov Pass where 9 hikers mysteriously died in 1959

A body has been discovered by tourists at the infamous Dyatlov Pass in Russia’s Ural Mountains where nine hikers mysteriously died in 1959. Emergency services have reportedly momentarily lost contact with the group.
    An unidentified body has been discovered by tourist-hikers at the infamous Dyatlov pass in Sverdlovskaya region, according to local security officials. A group of nine tourists reportedly from Perm contacted emergency services overnight on Friday.

Following a message from the group via satellite phone officials lost contact with the hikers, reported V-kurse.ru. Due to bad weather conditions emergency groups are unable to reach the barely-accessible site where the body was found. Some reports suggest that it is a male of about 50 years old.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The travelers began their journey on January 1 trekking along one of the most difficult paths starting from North Ural to the town of Ivdel, according to the emergency services.

The site where body was reportedly located is infamous for the tragic and mysterious deaths of nine hikers in 1959. The causes of their deaths are still unknown while the case is surrounded with controversy.

The Dyatlov pass was named after the leader of the hiking group that went missing, Igor Dyatlov. The group consisted of graduate students from of the Ural Polytechnic Institute. Their plan was to trek 350 kilometers on skis through the forests and Northern Urals to Mount Otorten (which is translated from the local Mansi language as ‘Don’t go There’). Initially there were 10 people in the group, but one of the hikers fell ill and was forced to abandon the venture.

On February 12, 1959 the nine failed to report to the scheduled end-point at a village called Vizhay. As a result of rescue efforts, the group’s tent was found on the slope of the Mount Kholat Syakhl (“Mountain of the Dead” in Mansi) on February 26. Investigators later determined that tent had been was cut with a sharp object from the inside.

The skiers also left all their belongings in the tent while apparently trying to urgently flee the campsite. After following footprints down the hill for about 1.5 km – some of those fleeing were wearing only socks, some were even barefoot – the search party found five bodies.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Some of the hikers were wearing only underwear and their bodies showed signs of struggle such as fractured skulls and broken ribs. One of the women had her tongue missing. The search for the remaining four travelers who were located further into the woods took more than two months.

The Soviet criminal investigation in 1959 failed to establish the causes of the incident. The final report said that an "unknown compelling force" killed the people.

The incident which remains one of the most chilling unsolved mysteries of the 20th century sparked many theories in which investigators attempted to rebuild the chronology of events. The numerous explanations put forward included an avalanche, military tests seen by the hikers that the government was trying to hide, a hostile encounter with an unknown creature, or paranormal activity.

The mystery of the Dyatlov Pass incident has inspired filmmakers to make a science fiction horror movie entitled ‘Devil’s Pass’ where five students investigate the incident.
    Last edited by Althena; 11th January 2016 at 00:33.

26. Link to Post #74
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The mistery deepens. A body has been discovered by tourists at the infamous Dyatlov Pass...

Did this horrible scenario repeat itself??? Terrifying stuff right here...

27. Link to Post #75
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: The mistery deepens. A body has been discovered by tourists at the infamous Dyatlov Pass...

I read about this incident long ago and there has always been a lot of controversy about this subject and I think the controversy is justified;

"tent had been was cut with a sharp object from the inside"- all tents have entrance openings (gosh)- why would one want to cut a tent from the inside even if the entrance of the tent was blocked by something?- if such a powerful force out there was able to kill all of these people why would this force bother to close the entrance to the tent when it could've just lifted the whole tent?-

"some of those fleeing were wearing only socks, some were even barefoot"- no camper in their right mind sleeps barefoot/in their socks in a tent in a frigid climate (gosh)-

obviously something horriffic happened to these people but the "officious" story reeks of a cover-up of some sort- I certainly don't have the answer to this (does anyone?)- may their souls rest in peace-

Larry

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Althena (11th January 2016), Cidersomerset (11th January 2016), drneglector (11th January 2016), Eram (11th January 2016), Ewan (30th March 2023), kirolak (11th January 2016), mojo (11th January 2016), seko (12th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2016)

29. Link to Post #76
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    I read about this incident long ago and there has always been a lot of controversy about this subject and I think the controversy is justified;

"tent had been was cut with a sharp object from the inside"- all tents have entrance openings (gosh)- why would one want to cut a tent from the inside even if the entrance of the tent was blocked by something?- if such a powerful force out there was able to kill all of these people why would this force bother to close the entrance to the tent when it could've just lifted the whole tent?-

"some of those fleeing were wearing only socks, some were even barefoot"- no camper in their right mind sleeps barefoot/in their socks in a tent in a frigid climate (gosh)-

obviously something horriffic happened to these people but the "officious" story reeks of a cover-up of some sort- I certainly don't have the answer to this (does anyone?)- may their souls rest in peace-

Larry
    What ever it was it was enough to scare the ****e out of them to run out almost naked into the frozen wilderness. That's a strange brew...

P.S. The locals know better...

The goal of the expedition was to reach Otorten which in Mansi tongue means "don't go there", a mountain 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) north of the site of the incident.
    Last edited by Althena; 11th January 2016 at 14:11.

30. Link to Post #77
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So far, two things have interested me since I started delving a little deeper:

1. According to Dr. Boris Vozrozhdenny, the force required to cause the damage to the vicitms would have been extremely high, comparing it to the force of a car crash. Yet, the bodies had no external wounds related to the bone fractures, as if they had been subjected to a high level of pressure. Major external injuries were only found on Dubinina, who was missing her tongue, eyes, part of the lips, as well as facial tissue and a fragment of skullbone.

2. 12-year-old Yury Kuntsevich, who would later become head of the Yekaterinburg-based Dyatlov Foundation, attended five of the hikers' funerals, and recalls their skin had a "deep brown tan"

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Default Re: The mystery deepens. A body has been discovered by tourists at the infamous Dyatlov Pass...

Dare I say - it sounds like an abduction/mutilation. . . terrible for those who were butchered

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Althena (11th January 2016), Cidersomerset (11th January 2016), Eram (11th January 2016), Spellbound (16th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2016)

33. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: The mystery deepens. A body has been discovered by tourists at the infamous Dyatlov Pass...

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Dare I say - it sounds like an abduction/mutilation. . . terrible for those who were butchered
    Well if I remember correctly, Orb/Ball lights had been seen around the area and towns.

Quote terrible for those who were butchered
    Ill second that Kirolak.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Althena (11th January 2016), Cidersomerset (11th January 2016), Eram (11th January 2016), Spellbound (16th January 2016)

35. Link to Post #80
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Has anyone seen this movie??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast