+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: The mystery deepens. A body has been discovered by tourists at the infamous Dyatlov Pass...

There was a thread or post about this back along , but I could not find it.....

There was much speculation and various explanations offered , which included
    orbs of lights in the sky , but it is still a mystery.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unsolved Mysteries - The Dyatlov Pass Incident

Published on 17 Mar 2015

The Dyatlov Pass incident was an event that resulted in the deaths of nine skiers on a ski trek
    across the northern Ural Mountains on the night of February 2, 1959. The incident happened
    on the eastern side of Kholat Syakhl, whose name in Mansi means "Mountain of the Dead."
    Since then, the mountain pass where the incident occurred has been named Dyatlov Pass,
    based on the name of the group's leader, Igor Dyatlov.

Investigators determined that the skiers tore their tent from the inside and fled on foot under
    heavy snowfall. Although the bodies show no signs of struggle, two victims had fractured skulls
    and two broken ribs. Soviet authorities determined that an "unknown compelling force" had
    caused the deaths...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th January 2016 at 21:27.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Althena (11th January 2016), Atlas (16th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019), Ewan (30th March 2023), william r sanford72 (13th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Thumbs up Re: The mystery deepens. A body has been discovered by tourists at the infamous Dyatlov Pass...

I started a thread on the this topic awhile back in my hey day. A highly interesting topic to me. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Pass-Incident If i may. Some of the dead in that older 59 incident had radiation detected on their bodies. If you ask me Im firm that they had experienced something not of this earth.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 12th January 2016 at 02:09.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Althena (12th January 2016), Atlas (16th January 2016), boja (15th January 2016), Cidersomerset (12th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019), Gardener (12th January 2016), william r sanford72 (13th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #83
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Default Re: The mystery deepens. A body has been discovered by tourists at the infamous Dyatlov Pass...

Quote Posted by Althena (here)

Has anyone seen this movie??
    Seen it a long time ago and had basically forgotten about it. Although it does have snippets of facts and archival photos laced throughout, you have to remember that it's a Hollywood movie - And one that is seemingly designed to cash in on the "Paranormal Activity" craze.

Personally such movies don't do much for me, but it is worth a one-time watch (I guess).

It's a Fictional Account about a group of students from the University of Oregon who were awarded a grant to make a documentary film about the Dyatlov Pass Incident.
    Devil's Pass (2013)
    "The Dyatlov Pass Incident" (original title) (IMDb)

A group of 5 students go the location of the infamous "dyatlov pass incident", to make a documentary but things take a turn for the worse to reveal the secrets as to what happened there.
    Here is the FULL MOVIE posted on YouTube.
    * The title has been modified by the uploader, but it is the correct movie.
    * Be sure to Uncheck Annotations in the video settings *

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Althena (14th January 2016), Cidersomerset (12th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019), Spellbound (16th January 2016), WhiteFeather (13th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

It made its way out to 'cryptozoology' section it seems : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Pass-Incident

I remember the debate about it being caused by 'Almas' ( Siberian version of Yeti ? ) from Bill Ryan which is probably the very reason for its current placement .

It seems to be one of those 'golden cases' of ufology or whatever para-logy that are now somewhat 'famous' but there had to be many other such accidents in remote parts of the planet that go undocumented or are classified and unresolved ,
    the territory seems to be far to reach, set in cultural backgrounds we don't understand first hands .

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Althena (14th January 2016), Cidersomerset (12th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019), Parsi-X (30th March 2023), Spellbound (16th January 2016), william r sanford72 (13th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

New Mystery of Dyatlov Pass: Body found at site of unexplained tragedy of 1959

Published on 12 Jan 2016

A body has been discovered by tourists at the infamous Dyatlov Pass in Russia’s
    Ural Mountains where nine hikers mysteriously died in 1959. Emergency services
    have reportedly momentarily lost contact with the group.

READ MORE: http://on.rt.com/71fq

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (17th January 2016), Althena (14th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019)

11. Link to Post #86
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

I have and it sucked. Directed by our gift to the Hollywood Renny Harlin. Not sure but might still be on Netflix.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Althena (14th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019), Spellbound (16th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by muxfolder (here)

I have and it sucked. Directed by our gift to the Hollywood Renny Harlin. Not sure but might still be on Netflix.
    Agreeing here.

I watched it yesterday and it was so dull, and uninformative, that i got asleep right in the middle of it. Never watched the rest of the movie.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Althena (14th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019), muxfolder (13th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Thumbs up Simon's response on this incident

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

It made its way out to 'cryptozoology' section it seems : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Pass-Incident

I remember the debate about it being caused by 'Almas' ( Siberian version of Yeti ? ) from Bill Ryan which is probably the very reason for its current placement .

It seems to be one of those 'golden cases' of ufology or whatever para-logy that are now somewhat 'famous' but there had to be many other such accidents in remote parts of the planet that go undocumented or are classified and unresolved ,
    the territory seems to be far to reach, set in cultural backgrounds we don't understand first hands .
    For what Its worth Agape. I spoke about this topic with Simon Parkes several years ago through a PM. He stated that an Extra Terrestrial Entity was involved in this incident.

"Simons Response on The Dyatlov Pass Incident on a PM that i had asked him about

"Hey,
    Yes this is an "early" story and exhibits some of the same as the animal mutilations sometimes found by farmers.
    I remember quite clearly that this was one of a few stories that my human mother in her position working for Mi5 was told about in some detail - I think she showed interest for no other reason
    than 1959 was the year of my birth.
    Mi5 concluded that the soviet investigator got it right when he put it down to alien intervention - this is what I remember
    half the group were taken into the craft, the other half evaded capture ( I don't know how) the group that were not taken crawled about in a line trying to make it back to the tent - the other group
    were experimented on and on being returned dug themselves a sort of snow house - where they died from the cold - the other group who were in a line crawling about were detected and killed.

Mi5 ( the guy who spoke to my mother at any rate) said that this was a little known group of aliens, very vicious, and not often encountered.
    ultimately no westerners could go there or see the records, the little that was know what first reported to western spys then later when east - west started their " information swaps" on aliens
    that's all I know.
    all the best
    simon
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 13th January 2016 at 15:49.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Althena (14th January 2016), boja (15th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019), Spellbound (16th January 2016), syrwong (15th January 2016)

17. Link to Post #89
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: The Dyatlov Pass Incident

I still have not read/viewed any other interview/documentary on the Dyatlov Pass incident that eludes to a yeti being involved (or the above picture being found). However, I did watch a documentary recently by Richard Hall that briefly references the incident (though not by name) eluding to the possibility of human mutilation by ET's (missing bodily organs and tongue).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45hL8e-QuXQ

Dave - Toronto

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Atlas (15th January 2016), Bill Ryan (15th January 2016), boja (15th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Hi, All:

I've merged this new thread, posted a few days ago after a body was discovered, with the older thread on the incident, started 4 years ago. This is pretty interesting stuff.

That previous thread was in the Cryptozoology section, as I felt fairly sure (and still am!) that this was a rare attack by a group of Almas‚ the [slightly smaller] Russian version of Bigfoot. Do see my post here advancing that idea, which is also shared by many cryptozoologists. (Others commented on that, too.)

But because of the mystery involved, I moved it out of Cryptozoology into the What does it Mean? section, where it more properly belongs. Thanks to everyone for your contributions here.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (16th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019), Harley (15th January 2016), Shannon (20th January 2016), Spellbound (16th January 2016)

21. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

In my humble opinion, RICHARD D HALL's current investigations found at richplanet.net, (although UK based )

into phenomena involving HUMAN & ANIMAL MUTILATION and UFOs / ETs, are EXCELLENT.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2016), Shannon (19th January 2016), Spellbound (16th January 2016)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Mountain of the Dead: The Dyatlov Pass Incident by Keith McCloskey

You may not agree with Keith McCloskey's conclusions about what happened to the group of hikers in 1959, but his investigation is thorough and detailed - probably the best source of information about the incident.

Try these links to download a pdf of the book:

http://tranunamag.jimdo.com/2015/08/...book-free-pdf/

http://sygmabeaute.com/download-pdf/...-incident.html
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019), Shannon (20th January 2016), Spellbound (16th January 2016), Unicorn (15th January 2016)

25. Link to Post #93
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 times in 711 posts

Default Re: Simon's response on this incident

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)

For what Its worth Agape. I spoke about this topic with Simon Parkes several years ago through a PM. He stated that an Extra Terrestrial Entity was involved in this incident.

"Simons Response on The Dyatlov Pass Incident on a PM that i had asked him about

"Hey,
    Yes this is an "early" story and exhibits some of the same as the animal mutilations sometimes found by farmers.
    I remember quite clearly that this was one of a few stories that my human mother in her position working for Mi5 was told about in some detail - I think she showed interest for no other reason
    Mi5 concluded that the soviet investigator got it right when he put it down to alien intervention - this is what I remember
    half the group were taken into the craft, the other half evaded capture ( I don't know how) the group that were not taken crawled about in a line trying to make it back to the tent - the other group
    were experimented on and on being returned dug themselves a sort of snow house - where they died from the cold - the other group who were in a line crawling about were detected and killed.

Mi5 ( the guy who spoke to my mother at any rate) said that this was a little known group of aliens, very vicious, and not often encountered.
    ultimately no westerners could go there or see the records, the little that was know what first reported to western spys then later when east - west started their " information swaps" on aliens
    that's all I know.
    all the best
    simon
    Simon's informations always appear so authentic and I believe he was recalling truthfully. It should not be too hard to believe some evil aliens did it, when there were many more cases of human mutilation happening in later years. It is rather intriguing to see that the high level Soviets knew which group of aliens was responsible. It must imply they were well briefed on the alien groups for perhaps decades prior to the event. Who briefed them? Simon in other talks spoke of the "more human looking" type of aliens helping the Russians. These all seem to come together from my complete outsider point of view.

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    In my humble opinion, RICHARD D HALL's current investigations found at richplanet.net, (although UK based )

into phenomena involving HUMAN & ANIMAL MUTILATION and UFOs / ETs, are EXCELLENT.
    I find the human mutilation subject fascinating. Unfortunately, there's not much info out there currently. Butch Witkowski is a very involved, but not many others. That Richard D Hall video was quite good as well (very interesting to hear Linda Moulton Howe dismiss the Brazil case as Agent Orange and poo pooing the idea of human mutilations considering how involved she is in cattle mutilations and they have many of the same characteristics). In this case (Dyatlov)...I tend to think it's ET abduction and mutilation due to the missing tongue as well as other aspects (clothes with traces of radiation, grayed hair, bodies found with different clothing, hikers close by reporting orbs or lights in the sky that night, etc). Regarding human mutilations, I wish there was more info out there to be had as I do think it's quite real.

By the way, a big thanks to Bill for merging this thread and giving it the proper bump that it needed. Very interesting case here.

Dave - Toronto

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Atlas (16th January 2016), boja (16th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019), Shannon (20th January 2016)

28. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Interesting video on human mutilations with mention of The Dyatlov Pass Incident. "The human mutilation cover up".
    This video is very graphic and a viewer discretion is advised.

Yes, that's the Hall video. Good stuff there!!

Dave - Toronto

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

boja (16th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019)

30. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Default Re: Simon's response on this incident

"Hey,

that's all I know.
    all the best
    simon
    Very interesting WhiteFeather. I had no idea Simon even knew about this incident. He's right that there are some similarities to other cases of human mutilation. Thank you for posting this.

By the way, I agree with the others that Devil's Pass was not very good (stupid ending).

Dave - Toronto

31. Link to Post #97
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Dyatlov Pass Incident, solution and testable predictions.

Summary:
    The Dyatlov Pass Incident clearly and obviously falls within the cattle/human mutilation phenomenon.
    I will offer arguments that clearly show that this is a human mutilation case.
    I offer 5 testable predictions to put this conclusion to the test.

Intro: What happened at Dyatlov Pass ?
    A brief Summary:
    Some young Russian climbers when hiking over some challenging mountains.
    Several weeks after they set off their bodies were found at a place called
    Dyatlov Pass. Details about the incident were puzzling to the police
    investigating the incident. These details included:
    1. A female member of the time had all the flesh removed from her
    lower jaw leaving only white smooth bone. She also had her eyes removed.
    2. Several of the bodies appear to have had severe internal injuries,
    though there were no marks on the exterior of the body (as if these bodies
    had suffered impact with a great force, perhaps falling a great height)
    3. The bodies were found hundreds of meters away from their tent, they
    were wearing clothing consistent with sleeping, not clothing consistent
    with having being outside in the snow.
    4. The tent in which the climbers were sleeping in had a big slash mark in it.
    It was speculated at the time that slash mark was made from the inside,
    that the climbers were spooked by something and slashed the tent to escape,
    wearing their sleeping clothes. Had something appeared in the tent doorway ?
    5. Around the suspected date of the attack, red/orange lights were reported
    hovering around the part of mountain corresponding to the location of the
    Dyatlov Pass.

Note: Very recently, a new body was discovered in connection with this case.
    This means there is the possibility that this case will be reopened and
    a modern autopsy performed on the newly found body.

Characteristics of Cattle Mutilations:
    In the UFO animal mutilations case a typical pattern of injuries
    are reported, these include:

exsanguination. The blood has mysteriously been removed from the animal.
    eye(s) missing. One or both eyes have quite simply been removed.
    jaw strip. All of the flesh around the jaw has been removed leaving a
    white smooth bone underneath.
    ear(s) missing. One or both ears have been simply removed.
    anal core taken. The animal's anus has been removed to a depth of 6" to 12",
    giving the appearance that some kind of 'tissue core' had been drilled out of the flesh.
    lacerations to sexual organs. Male animals will have penal tissue removed. Female animals will have udder or breast tissue removed.
    NOTE: This pattern of cattle mutilations is identical in human mutilation
    cases.

Three of these injuries simply can *not* be easily performed by human beings
    even with specialized equipment. These are:

1. exsanguination. To remove the blood from an animal we humans generally
    cut the throat of the animal and leave it to hang upside down. The result
    is large volume of blood in the vicinity of the animal. However in animal
    and human mutilation cases, there is mysteriously *no* blood in the vicinity
    and it becomes a bit puzzle 'where has all the blood gone ? Why is there no
    evidence of blood in situ ?'

2. Jaw Strip. All the tissue around the lower jaw are moved. This
    includes the gums surrounding the teeth. The jaw bone is smooth and white and
    there is no evidence of residual tendons or ligaments. When we humans want
    to get bones into this state we either use high pressure steam, or we
    leave the animal to soak for a considerable period in very strong acids.

3. Anal core. To remove this tissue from horses, cows and humans is clearly
    going to require specialized equipment to hold the animal still, or hold
    an already dead animal in position and then presumably some kind of drilling
    equipment to remove the tissue around the anus and lower colon.

Question: Who is inflicting these mutilations ? It's difficult to imagine
    that humans are inflicting these wounds on cattle. The jaw strips, anal
    cores and exsanguination are such complicated procedures it is difficult
    to imagine how humans could do this. And it's difficult to imagine why
    humans would do this. It would be far simpler and easier to simply buy
    the cattle and slaughter them.
    The deeply held suspicion is that aliens are doing this.

The fact that one of the bodies at Dyatlov Pass shows evidence of
    a jaw strip injury means that this is almost certainly a cattle/human mutilation case.
    A Jaw Strip injury just doesn't occur outside of the cattle/human mutilation phenomenon.

Predictions:

Based on the above i can confidently make the following testable predictions:

I can make the following testable predictions:
    1. The female body with the jaw strip will show signs of exsanguination (complete blood removal)
    2. The female body with the jaw strip has also suffered an anal core.
    3. The female body with the jaw strip has suffered lacerations to the breast tissue.
    4. The new body that's recently been found, will show signs of exsanguination.
    5. Most of the bodies in the party, perhaps all, will show signs of exsanguination.

If some Russian speaking members of avalon could find a copy of the
    postmortem report for the most recently discovered body, that would
    be enormously helpful in testing the predictions stated above.

tom

PS. I'm not claiming credit for reaching this conclusion. Richard D Hall in
    richplanet.net pointed out in his documentary that the Dyatlov Pass case
    also showed this characteristic 'jaw strip' and 'eyes removal' features.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tomfellows For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th January 2016), Bill Ryan (16th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019), lucidity (17th January 2016), Matthew (17th January 2016), Spellbound (16th January 2016)

33. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Very well thought out post, Tomfellows.

Dave - Toronto

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Constance (2nd July 2019), tomfellows (16th January 2016)

35. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

This article has the full story about the new Dyatlov Pass body.
    But it's in Russian.
    http://ren.tv/novosti/2016-01-14/poc...-zhizni-lyudey

If you can find someone to translate it, perhaps it tells you what injuries
    are on the new body.

be happy

lucidity

postscript:

I used google to translate the last paragraph. It says:
    What was the reason for the strange injuries tourists?
    An autopsy conducted Sverdlovsk forensic scientist Boris revived, and histological examination - George Ganz. With the top five bodies working in Ivdel. To help the revival, which was sent to the city, came more Yuri Laptev, a freelance medical examiner. Just print it appears on the autopsy report. All the strangeness of the situation became clear only at the end of work. Experts argue: all the injuries were not external, but internal source of damage. As if the blow came from the inside of the body.
    So that tells you that the autopsy was conducted by Boris and Geoge Ganz and Yuri Laptev. These might be useful names to google for.

Dyatlov Pass, in Russian, is: перевал дятлова
    Last edited by lucidity; 17th January 2016 at 18:25.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019), Matthew (17th January 2016), Spellbound (17th January 2016), tomfellows (18th January 2016)

37. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

I'm watching a video on youtube here that refers to the autopsy. It's ParanormalZoneTV talking to Don Baker who was making a film about the subject but looks like the kickstart project got cancelled since then

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th January 2016), Constance (2nd July 2019), lucidity (17th January 2016), Spellbound (18th January 2016), tomfellows (21st January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast