Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: Euro will collapse, 'Pig States' to bring EU down

1. Link to Post #61
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Default Re: Euro will collapse, 'Pig States' to bring EU down

Quote Posted by stardustaquarion (here)
    They have done the same to countries in South America over and over until they wised up and started dealing with the Chinese which is why the crisis has not hitted South America as badly as before.
    Because they got to that level : (Villa 31, Buenos Aires)

(via excellent FerFAL's "Surviving in Argentina" blog)

Greece could choose between accepting handouts (and become turned into beggar state) or went their own way, accepting hardships, but live it their own way. Politicians choose (years ago), then they lied to people, creating false image of prosperity, now there would be consequences. Worse, more will follow.
    It's sad that such good-hearted people as Greeks are (at least to my experience), will be guinea pigs for crazy agenda.
    Last edited by Luke; 6th May 2010 at 16:19. Reason: spelling :/

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Yo SaiCO,

have you read this "survival guide"? And if so would you recommend it? I just thought it might be not the worst thing to take a look.

And why does it not say "Don't panic!" on the cover?
    Last edited by Martin; 6th May 2010 at 13:52. Reason: funny remark

3. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Etherios
    I wish I had some sage advice but I don't. However I have been surprised that Iceland stood up for itself and the bullies backed down.

4. Link to Post #64
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    Etherios
    I wish I had some sage advice but I don't. However I have been surprised that Iceland stood up for itself and the bullies backed down.
    Well here is the most sad thing. Greeks still think its because the other political parties failed we end up here... so we are split in half between 2 big parties and i see fighting in the political world here.... we are not 1 yet.

They have "teach" the 40-50 years generations to be that much narrow headed and blind. Even at the moment we lost 4 ppl the head politicians we saying " we are sad ... BUT its the others fault bla bla bla "

PPL here have yet to realize that the blame is to be given to all politicians and unite against them .... we still point fingers between us.

It works well it seems , media = mass fear and depression , politicians = blaming each other with no one proposing anything , thus = failure.

P.S. this has just started you will see alot more in the next weeks. Also things have been given to IMF/EU what ever a few weeks ago and all this is a farce to persuade the greeks to accept or bankrupt . So its a threat obey or perish.

5. Link to Post #65
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

6. Link to Post #66
    Deactivated
    Thanks

The storm was contained by throwing 750 Billion Euros at it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/feedarticle/9069601

Buying time ...

7. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Something is brewing in Romania too : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/10101468.stm

Enter Stage 2?

8. Link to Post #68
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is just weird really ... 1st they made this AFTER EU throw Greece to IMF and to destruction. Now in 1 weekend they planned this... i am sure all this is a plan. They will give all these billions to pay off the toxic debt. So they will give money to the ppl that tricked them and then they will have to repay + rates to the same ppl in a few years...

So they give us toxic/nothing we give them all we have + some we dont and then we owe them 2 times that...after the loans. 0 + 0 = we loose everything. GOOD DAMN PLAN

9. Link to Post #69
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)
    Something is brewing in Romania too : http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/10101468.stm

Enter Stage 2?
    and the Ukraine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the domino theory will likely be in play here and like a ship sinking it will suck those in similar shape down with it

10. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

/sigh

Oh wait, I should elaborate...or, well...what is there to elaborate, really!

So.../sigh

People always tell me I remind them so much of Sid (the wierd furry guy from Ice Age, you know), is that a good thing?

11. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is what they wanted, get everybody into one currency, then raise up the taxes, and nailed every country inside the EU..... look poland! its growing because they didn´t join the euro, now that they killed their president.... everything fits together... this is no NEWs... it was their plan, now was it?

12. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is what they wanted, get everybody into one currency, then raise up the taxes, and nailed every country inside the EU..... look poland! its growing because they didn´t join the euro, now that they killed their president.... everything fits together... this is no NEWs... it was their plan, now was it?

13. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

So more monopoly money was printed to a tune of a trillion dollars for the EU and the systems they designed which are collapsing . Plain as could be the ones in charge gave away the farm to stay in charge and now to buy them more time to stay in charge lets get the ink out. It appears to me there are so many forces out there playing the roulette wheel , so many agendas, it just going to be one hell of a show watching the PTB wiggle around as the game of chess is being played out. My only concern is that this is all being stalled for a grand event, but somehow I have a feeling that it will be trumphed by events not within the PTB controls, sucks to be them then.

Even here in the states it looks like there are stilts being propped up under every critical situation , you can do that for a while but even the stilts can only hold so much weight and then they will even begin to fail. Every system needs a correction periodically , if that is not allowed to happen then you prolong the correction only for when it does eventually happen it will be on a greater magnatude. The common worker who was promised so much under state control is in for a rude awakening in the near future. The numbers just don't add up .

14. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Our Finance Minister W. Schäuble had been taken to a hospital in Brussel yesterday. If the cause for that really was an adverse reaction to medication is in my opionen questionable. Maybe even he couldn't handle the numbers anymore. The EU can now take up to 750 billions right out of thin air eh I mean from the EZB. So the great printing can begin. By now it is so obvious that eiter all of our politics are stupid or that they are willingly try to destroy their own people. Hopefully people will FINALLY start to notice.

Maritn
    Last edited by Martin; 10th May 2010 at 17:17.

15. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Martin (here)
    Our Finance Minister W. Schäuble had been taken to a hospital in Brussel yesterday. If the cause for that really was an adverse reaction to medication is in my opionen questionable. Maybe even he couldn't handle the numbers anymore. The EU can now take up to 750 billions right out of thin air eh I mean from the EZB. So the great printing can begin. By now it is so obvious that eiter all of our politics are stupid or that they are willingly try to destroy their own people. Hopefully people will FINALLY start to notice.
    They are desperately trying to keep the system going, printing money is the only solution they see but it will only create a much bigger bubble.

(for you Martin: https://youtube.com/watch?v=2a5QLDPP5_M)

I was looking for a video or a link that describes the real problem behind all of this (interest and the bubble effect) in English language, but I can't find anything. Somebody maybe has a link tip?

16. Link to Post #76
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Martin (here)

Maritn
    I think the real question is ... Is this failure something they control, meaning they want it to fail to force us a 1 world currency? OR the system is auto failing and they are running around like chickens trying to postpone the end?

I mean we all know its failing right? we just see bigger and bigger numbers and no end to this and we already know that the markets are controlled so why risk with these games???

17. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

It's about US, but structural problem is the same
    http://www.iousathemovie.com/

18. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    ... I mean we all know its failing right? we just see bigger and bigger numbers and no end to this and we already know that the markets are controlled so why risk with these games???
    I would say defintetly YES. Because generally it had to come to this point right from the start and I do know some of the major problems behind it. (@ Panta rhei, thanks anyway, I did not see that in 2008.) I mean, if you put all your money on a table or in a bank vault what will it do? Will it "work"? No, its just money. We as a race should go bright red with shame for beliving so long in a stupid idea like that. The time for a one world currency is not yet. They still have to shear the sheeps down naked and some of us are still very hairy. Currency reforms are discussed and in the end they will be used (as they generally were everytime before) as a solution to collect the very last furry drops.

The numbers. Germany has now more than 1,7 trillions of dept. We will and never were able to pay back that kind of money. What exactly are the peoples in controll risking? They getting richer by the minute. It is of course all about control. Money is proverbially just the symbol for that and what they are trying to do right now is taking controll over the financial systems of each one of the european states.

Martin
    Last edited by Martin; 11th May 2010 at 07:18.

19. Link to Post #79
    Deactivated
    Thanks

So the EURO crisis is postponed.
    QE has set in:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...type=printable

The burden is on the Euro:

20. Link to Post #80
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

According to the webbot-guys a SHARKTOOTH-pattern will be going on untill around the 11th of August. Then we will see a steep decline in them markets...!
    Something (BIG) will also happen around the 8th of July,........according to them..............

http://www.grinningplanet.com/articl...s.htm#20100423
    Last edited by Swami; 11th May 2010 at 17:54.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast