+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Out of Body during semi sleep state + unbelievable coincidence!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Question Out of Body during semi sleep state + unbelievable coincidence!

Hello all!

I will try to be quick, although I must begin by saying that yesterday, by coming across a video on the internet, my off mainstream existence took a somewhat solid but blurry step somewhere... i hope you guys can help me decipher it:

My name is Rui, 28 yrs, Portuguese.I am a believer of our body being a vehicle for souls to fulfill their jobs everywhere on the universe, being that mission whatever it is. I also believe on E.T. life involved among us since thousands of years ago, and I believe we have much more inside of us to explore than we are capable at the moment.
    Anyway, the kind of paranormal experience that stroke me the most in my life happened to me twice, both during semi-sleep state and both with myself having PERFECT conscioussness that this was NOT a dream:

the common feelings coming with it were

-i have the notion of my body starting to accelerate
    -this acceleration becomes a feeling of being "hoovered" UP, at tremendous speed
    -I hear a high pitched sound in my ears, like a buzz...
    -I am perfectly aware of what is happening to me and i can't move one muscle of my body... I am pretty sure it is no dream!
    -My body is vibrating a lot

Now, these happened to me twice, but the amazing connection that happened is related to the first time this happened to me. Just before i started feeling my body accelerating, i had a scenario being imprinted in my head like a punch, like the click that began my vibrations and all this experience (1st one). It happened to me 6 years ago, but i have the scenario till this very day, cristal clear... I had forgotten, better, i had not given so much attention to it until YESTERDAY.

While looking through some videos, i came across one (which i will post below) and... like a hammer in my mind again!!! after so much time.. "this is the EXACT same scenario and images that stroke me at the time: a rounded, stone built tower, i am inside, looking up, and some monks going up some staircase with candles looking down at me. I am in the center looking up to them... then i started this feeling of being hoovered"!!!

Now, to me at the time this was just some image or dream of monks and some monastery or something... Now look at the video... and bear in mind the picture in my head is sickening exactly similar to what i just saw... It blew my mind, really.

Sorry if i got too long in my explanation.
    i wonder if someone had something similar and might add some interesting input to this. I was speechless.

blessings to all

Rui

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ruisatriani For This Post:

aranuk (4th November 2011), Caren (4th November 2011), Dawn (4th November 2011), mab777 (4th November 2011), Seikou-Kishi (5th November 2011), unearth9 (4th November 2011), WhiteFeather (4th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Out of Body during semi sleep state + unbelievable coincidence!

The symptoms you describe is consistent with what I've read about an Out of Body Experience. I learned this after doing research on similar symptoms...the most disconcerting of which was literally a deafening jet-like roar in my ears...just incredibly loud. I learned that this happens just before going out of body. Not sure if you were already aware of that or not. I was very happy to learn that ONE little bit of information. As for the rest of your experience, I'll have to leave that to others for interpretation. I've had my own wonderful experiences; but, they're not like what you've described.

I too am of Portuguese decent. I share the same views as you on our capabilities, etc.

Peace,

Walter

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Caren (4th November 2011), ruisatriani (4th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I didn't know it was at that exact timing, thanks for the piece of information... It really felt loud and vibrating whistling in the ears, yeah! I got scared with what was happening to me, didnt have the stillness to be calm and proceed though.. maybe next time! its pretty unbelievable to be aware of all that happening without being able to move no?

Thanks for your input mate!
    Take care

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Hi Rui The language is not Turkish which is spoken by these "priests" and the sub-titles are definately Turkish. I know a wee bit Turkish and the grammar too but I do not know the Turkish sub-titles and what they mean. However, I am curious of what the sub-titles mean, and I can get an exact translation if you want to.
    Obrigada

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

ruisatriani (4th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Yes, the couple of times I have been out of body consciously with arms and legs on my journeys I have also experienced buzzing and vibration. However, about the ritual you placed here as a video.... Do you feel you actually attended one in this reality? In another timeline? Anything else about this seem important to you?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Caren (4th November 2011), Limor Wolf (4th November 2011), ruisatriani (11th February 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Hi Rui The language is not Turkish which is spoken by these "priests" and the sub-titles are definately Turkish. I know a wee bit Turkish and the grammar too but I do not know the Turkish sub-titles and what they mean. However, I am curious of what the sub-titles mean, and I can get an exact translation if you want to.
    Obrigada

Stan
    Hi Stan!
    That is very nice of you, thanks a lot man! But i am not sure if it will be any good to take time from you to do that... or maybe something interesting comes up too, who knows... my main exclamation was the exact similarity of the views presented in this clip and the vision i had for around 4 seconds just before i entered this vortex feeling again.
    I don't know if I will get something from the conversation or the texts or not, so that's why i wouldn't want to steal time from you, you know..! if you have plenty of it and you feel interested for it, well, why not?! maybe something comes up!

Anyway, thanks a lot for your feedback mate!
    Take care
    Rui
    Last edited by Sierra; 6th November 2011 at 00:42. Reason: Fixed quote format

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Yes, the couple of times I have been out of body consciously with arms and legs on my journeys I have also experienced buzzing and vibration. However, about the ritual you placed here as a video.... Do you feel you actually attended one in this reality? In another timeline? Anything else about this seem important to you?
    Hey Dawn!

Nice to hear you can do it in a controlled way!! and to confirm these buzzing sound in the ears and vibration with you, and Walter too!! I wish if it happens next time i can do it in a "no panic" mood!
    About this ritual... the mystery to me is that, even when I told this story of feeling pulled out of my body to close friends, I always attached this vision to it, because it was something REALLY strong and it felt like the "trigger" just miliseconds before starting to feel this "vvuuooooosshhh" and vibrations and all. It was completely imprinted in my head... the curious thing is that all this 4 seconds or so that lasted the image (which can be a long time when you are seeing something in your head), my perspective was from someone being down in the CENTER of a rounded castle like tower, dark, made of stone, and this "monks" going up with candles or something chanting something weird and looking down at me... So you can imagine my amazement after i see this clip.
    My guess is that either I was in that position in a past life and it happened to me in a different timeline, either i was looking through someone's eyes in this life and timeline or a previous life of someone... Those are my 3 guesses, but... its just a guess. I have no clue but this experienced triggered something in me, for sure, at least the certainty of other realities and experiences...
    And one thing is to believe, another is when they really tell you... hey, its true.

Thanks for your input Dawn

Take care
    Rui

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruisatriani For This Post:

Caren (4th November 2011), Dawn (5th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Olá Rui, tudo bem?

Well, your symptoms are accurate. Much longer before reading anything about OOBEs, I used to feel the same things as well, and when I first read about it I was just like WOOOWW!!

Accelerated strong vibration and intra-cranial noises and pressure are spot on.

If you´re having trouble getting out of the body, is mostly because you feel fear, which will take you out of the vibrational state, or because you actually don´t know how to proceed from this stage.

If you feel fear, just practice until you don´t. If you don´t know how to actually get out of the body, I´ve found that the best solution is to roll, just like you roll on bed in your real body. Do this like the real thing and you´ll just drop of. It´s amazing.

Once you´re out, it might be hard to move, because the sensation is completely different from moving your real body. On my first OOBEs I used just to float around bouncing at wall without any control over my self.

I´ve found that trying to look at your hands and feet will give some control, so do it. You´ll probably wont see anything. At least for me, my hands, body and feet are completely transparent when out of the body.

About the images, they are mystery to me as well. I´ve seen many pictures in my mind during the vibrational stage, but never managed to figure out their purposes. Maybe they are just random memories of past lives...Who knows...

When I was a kid, I used to stare at my bedroom ceiling and watch full movies of this images.

Um abraço,

Rafa.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

15. Link to Post #9
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Hola Rui, your thread is interesting... but it is really out of body experience came in my mind ?

A out body experience from Wikipedia is : An out-of-body experience (OBE or sometimes OOBE) is an experience that typically involves a sensation of floating outside of one's body and, in some cases, perceiving one's physical body from a place outside one's body (autoscopy).

You say :

Quote Posted by ruisatriani (here)
    (...)Anyway, the kind of paranormal experience that stroke me the most in my life happened to me twice, both during semi-sleep state and both with myself having PERFECT conscioussness that this was NOT a dream:

the common feelings coming with it were

-i have the notion of my body starting to accelerate
    -this acceleration becomes a feeling of being "hoovered" UP, at tremendous speed
    -I hear a high pitched sound in my ears, like a buzz...
    -I am perfectly aware of what is happening to me and i can't move one muscle of my body... I am pretty sure it is no dream!
    -My body is vibrating a lot

Now, these happened to me twice, but the amazing connection that happened is related to the first time this happened to me. Just before i started feeling my body accelerating, i had a scenario being imprinted in my head like a punch, like the click that began my vibrations and all this experience (1st one). It happened to me 6 years ago, but i have the scenario till this very day, cristal clear... I had forgotten, better, i had not given so much attention to it until YESTERDAY.
    So it is an OOBE ? It seem not, because you are in your body... and your mind is literally violated by mechanical device... so what it is ? From research and my experience, this is "mental abduction" or a sort of mechanical telepathy... it exist and you can find military rapport speaking about. Read the military review "beam me up spoke", they speak about this.

As Wikipedia says : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience ... check "mechanical induction"... we have thousands of testimonies here in Europe with exactly the same symptom that you describe and it is mechanical, not spiritual or natural.

It is an outside influence.

While looking through some videos, i came across one (which i will post below) and... like a hammer in my mind again!!! after so much time.. "this is the EXACT same scenario and images that stroke me at the time: a rounded, stone built tower, i am inside, looking up, and some monks going up some staircase with candles looking down at me. I am in the center looking up to them... then i started this feeling of being hoovered"!!!

Now, to me at the time this was just some image or dream of monks and some monastery or something... Now look at the video... and bear in mind the picture in my head is sickening exactly similar to what i just saw... It blew my mind, really.

Sorry if i got too long in my explanation.
    i wonder if someone had something similar and might add some interesting input to this. I was speechless.

blessings to all

Rui
    It is interesting that your are unconsciously looking for video speaking about what you experiment... fun isn't it ? Very close to mental control... to make you know and feel that the illuminati are the "authorities" maybe... they are pretty malevolent guys... don't you think ?

Can you express your feelings and your thought on the illuminati ? What does they represent for you ?
    Last edited by Xenos; 4th November 2011 at 13:50.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xenos For This Post:

17. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Dear Xeno,

The sensations described by Rui are called by the OOBE community as "the phase". It is the first step to experience a complete OOBE. From there, you just have to use one of the many techniques to actually get out.

Cheers,

Raf.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hey Rafa and Xenos!!

Thanks in advance for your caring inputs.

I would have to agree with both here. I suppose for what i had researched that what I experienced is the beggining of an OBE... The thing is i suppose i didnt actually went through it totally due to fear of what was happening to me, so i pretty much experienced only the beggining phases and stayed in my body, like xenos completes, and its right... Although i agree with Rafa that this is the beggining of such a process of leaving your body.

I can't tell for sure about the idea of controlled interactrions at a distance, but i don't disregard it as a possibility. I have to consider it might be possible as well. The video i saw was not something i came across on purpose... this happened a long time ago and i was randomly looking for videos like i do sometimes over the web (although i had another experience as strong as this one but without visions 2 years ago... still fear didnt allow me to prodceed).

My opinion about the Illuminati is not one of total fear... but rather the feeling of their un-ethic conducts here on Earth. Funny thing is I just started reading "Gods of Eden", very interesting book about involvement of extraterrestrial races here on Earth, and he interestingly connects the ancient "Brotherhood of the Snake" to the Masonic secret Orders of today, like Knights of Malta, etc, etc... So, it was an issue that i started to get more information about these latter days, interestingly...

Its an open field, open to speculation and ideas...
    Thanks once again for your efforts, they certainly help me put all possibilities into perspective!

Cheers
    Rui

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruisatriani For This Post:

Caren (4th November 2011), Xenos (4th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Hey Rafa and Xenos!!

Thanks in advance for your caring inputs.

I would have to agree with both here. I suppose for what i had researched that what I experienced is the beggining of an OBE... The thing is i suppose i didnt actually went through it totally due to fear of what was happening to me, so i pretty much experienced only the beggining phases and stayed in my body, like xenos completes, and its right... Although i agree with Rafa that this is the beggining of such a process of leaving your body.

I can't tell for sure about the idea of controlled interactrions at a distance, but i don't disregard it as a possibility. I have to consider it might be possible as well. The video i saw was not something i came across on purpose... this happened a long time ago and i was randomly looking for videos like i do sometimes over the web (although i had another experience as strong as this one but without visions 2 years ago... still fear didnt allow me to prodceed).

My opinion about the Illuminati is not one of total fear... but rather the feeling of their un-ethic conducts here on Earth. Funny thing is I just started reading "Gods of Eden", very interesting book about involvement of extraterrestrial races here on Earth, and he interestingly connects the ancient "Brotherhood of the Snake" to the Masonic secret Orders of today, like Knights of Malta, etc, etc... So, it was an issue that i started to get more information about these latter days, interestingly...

Its an open field, open to speculation and ideas...
    Thanks once again for your efforts, they certainly help me put all possibilities into perspective!

Cheers
    Rui
    I salute your state of mind Rui ! Very open minded and your feet in the reality ! Never miss a possibility, never get surprised... anyway.

When we do OOBE, remote viewing, healing, etc, do we vibrate ? Vibration mean body and cells... nothing with your spirit... do you see my point ?

I mean that, i read military declassified files on that, that every cells has a frequencies and all the frequencies of the human body are in a fork. So, up the vibration of your body allow to communicate with your mind like if they were opening a gate... you see my point ?

From all my abduction story, training, pain and so on... it is what i understood and you can fight against.

Maybe you should try Rui to control by yourself the event and not to undergo, because when an event like that is coming by itself... be carful... you maybe ignore things and all your possibilities, but "they" know and they surf on it.

Edit : If you refuse or don't know the influence of non human being on Earth... so welcome in the World my friend !
    Last edited by Xenos; 4th November 2011 at 17:26.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenos For This Post:

ruisatriani (4th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 times in 292 posts

Are they so covered up because they are (supposed to be) really reptilians under the cloaks and masks?

~ Without a rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar. ~

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

ruisatriani (5th November 2011), Xenos (5th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Hey Flasky!

Well, this clip in particular is just from some series made in Turkey, i suppose, not the real thing... I don't know how accurate they reproduce the ritual here.. if there is one like this (which i am inclined to believe there is), I don't know if they use the masks or not. It kinf of reminds me Eyes wide shut. There is a reference to the snake, that's for sure.. you can see it on the floor and a stone statue behind of the main guy sitting above with the stick... But i would say if they are reptilians and need not to show themselves, according to David Icke and others, their masks are some more advanced stuff, they shapeshift... But, hey, maybe you have a point, don't know.

Cheers Flasky
    Rui

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ruisatriani For This Post:

Flasky (5th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Xenos (here)
    Edit : If you refuse or don't know the influence of non human being on Earth... so welcome in the World my friend !
    I did and do believe in the enslavement and controlling of our total capabilities, but i just researched on the web... Reading books is much more documented and solid ground to move on... Its a very advisable book.

Cheers mate!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ruisatriani For This Post:

Xenos (5th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    France Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Xenos (here)
    I did and do believe in the enslavement and controlling of our total capabilities, but i just researched on the web... Reading books is much more documented and solid ground to move on... Its a very advisable book.

Cheers mate!
    So what do you think about your experience ? Did you find out stuff ?

Do you believe in coincidence ? Your title slap me right now.

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Hey Xenos!
    No, I think coincidence is our unperceived idea and consequent word used for events that are clearly and obviously a proof of the interconnected unfold of events that reality is... We can't perceive it yet (some of us can and try to see the connection, but many people don't), so they call coincidence to something i think is an interconnection which you will be more and more aware as soon as you open to it... So, yes, I see your point about writing coincidence... But i don't feel it as coincidence, otherwise i wouldn't be so touched by it!

I didnt discover something relevant yet, but i am happy for the perspectives i got so far... If i try desperately to get a explanation, i think i will be driven away from the core of the situation..

Cheers!
    Rui

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ruisatriani For This Post:

Xenos (5th November 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

You know what, this thread provoked the Trekkie in me and he's reared his head. I'm going to have to relay a quote from Star Trek Deep Space Nine, in which Elim Garak says "I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. I don't trust coincidences."

If the coincidence of these things were significant, it is likely not accidentally so, in my opinion (so get your pinch of salt ready lol)

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

ruisatriani (6th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread