Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Do bear with me, I have to do this

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Do bear with me, I have to do this

Hi everyone,

hope everyone is at peace...
    and hope anyone who does, please let me know where i can find some...

well, i am writing this after probably 2 months of contemplation.
    once you are though with this post it will surely make more sense.

'things' are happening.
    everywhere. all around us, within us and who knows where else.
    it is no longer time to question if something will happen, or if something is happening, etc etc.

but it is..

i have been facing strange but subtle 'things' about me and around me.
    one of the reasons i have not posted this up until now is this-
    am not able to decide how i feel.
    on a given day i am filled with so much, just so much of happiness and joy.
    every thing i see hear touch and every person i see just makes me feel so happy that i can not understand why.
    i can not believe that everything is going so horribly wrong in the world around us.

the very next day i am plunged into absolute grief for no apparent reason.
    its a feeling of complete loss of hope...
    hatred... hate towards other humans who can not see things and this world for wat it is.. believing that everything that is done by the 'elite' is right cos there is no hope for humanity.
    we are parasites who will devour this planet and everything on it including our fellows if the slightest of need arose.

i feel sadness like i can not express. one second am normal and the next i can feel my eyes welling up for no reason. i have probably felt a need to cry, and probably also cried (i have... i have sobbed like a baby like everything is lost) more in the last few days than i have in the 29 yrs of my existence in this dimension.

at times i just feel like am loosing it.. that sooner than i think i am going to loose my sanity..
    at other times i wish i could run away.. run away where no man has never stepped a foot or ever will..

i would prefer not to discuss emotions anymore.. as it is a little embarrassing

anyhow... i have been feeling a kind of feeling which i do not think i can explain.. but if anyone has heard or felt this you can understand.

its a feeling of lightness in the head.. like waves and ripples all over the inside of my head...
    it is a kind of tingling sensation... when it first started a few months back, it was at very long intervals... however, now, i can feel it everytime i move my head...
    like i can feel a round container (my head) and inside of it a sea blue mass.. with some space between them.. and mass is moving like a tied boat on water...

i would like to state the below now, cos i think the above lines must have made you understand where am coming from...
    it seems like am able to pick up people's thoughts and they are able to pick up mine.
    no control what so ever.. and completely unintentional...
    in the past week alone, there has been at least 2-3 instances where i am about to say something and the next person says the exact same thing, with the exact same words...
    i look at that person and smile cos trying to explain would be madness!
    similarly, someone is about to say something & i get it out first...
    it is strange for them and they immediately jump up saying 'i was just about the say the same darn thing! how the............'
    these sort of occurrences has been with my close ones especially my wife, mum and dad & other really really close buddies.

this also connects to the state where i can almost see through people.
    not literally, but i know what a person am talking to is going to say next.
    i know what they are really trying to say, complicating it in the language, i know when they are lying, it's just that the emotion & thought behind every statement has already reached me.
    unlike the earlier 'ability' i am able to experience this with everyone.. with the same intensity.. and it is crystal clear...

well i think this should be about it.
    i had to get this out of me for some reason today.
    hope you all understand.
    if you reading this line now & you have actually read everything i have written above, i want to thank you with everything i have as this is something really really personal to me and getting it out in the open (albeit in hiding behind my alias) was not the easiest thing to do...

let me know your thoughts and/or any experiences related

thank you again...

peace & happiness to all

2. The Following 53 Users Say Thank You to letmedanz For This Post:

58andfixed (5th November 2011), Anchor (6th November 2011), annieVee (7th November 2011), aranuk (7th November 2011), astrid (5th November 2011), Beren (5th November 2011), butcherman (5th November 2011), Carmen (5th November 2011), ceetee9 (7th November 2011), christian (5th November 2011), Conaire (6th November 2011), D-Day (7th November 2011), dAkapacity (7th November 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (5th November 2011), Davy (7th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), Eagle (5th November 2011), fractal being (7th November 2011), Fred Steeves (5th November 2011), Fundy Gemini (6th November 2011), G.A (5th November 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (5th November 2011), jjjones (6th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (5th November 2011), Kano (7th November 2011), ketturah (5th November 2011), lightning23 (7th November 2011), lightwalker (6th November 2011), Lily de Cuir (5th November 2011), Lisab (6th November 2011), Mad Hatter (5th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (5th November 2011), markoid (5th November 2011), meeradas (5th November 2011), Miller (5th November 2011), mosquito (5th November 2011), NeverMind (9th November 2011), Open your eyes (6th November 2011), PixieDust (5th November 2011), Samsara (5th November 2011), shadowstalker (7th November 2011), Sidney (7th November 2011), sunflower (6th November 2011), Swanette (5th November 2011), tessie999 (6th November 2011), Tibouchine (5th November 2011), transitionalman (6th November 2011), ulli (5th November 2011), Unified Serenity (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (9th November 2011), Woody (5th November 2011), Xenos (5th November 2011), Zillah (5th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Do bear with me, I have to do this

Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in feeling this way, and everything you said word for word describes some of what I have been experiencing as well. Thanks for posting it.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to G.A For This Post:

58andfixed (5th November 2011), aranuk (7th November 2011), astrid (5th November 2011), ceetee9 (7th November 2011), D-Day (7th November 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (5th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), Fred Steeves (5th November 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (5th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (5th November 2011), letmedanz (5th November 2011), Mad Hatter (5th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (5th November 2011), markoid (5th November 2011), Miller (5th November 2011), modwiz (7th November 2011), Sidney (7th November 2011), Swanette (5th November 2011), transitionalman (6th November 2011), ulli (5th November 2011), Woody (5th November 2011), Xenos (5th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

I think this is what people refer to as a "deeply honest relationship" that is NOT what is cultivated in movies and MSM.

It may feel unusual, like going to a nudist camp for the first time.

After awhile, one will acclimatise to this 'different and uncommon' experience, people will feel closer and more honest back.

Just don't place expectations on what shows up .... there will be different colors of the rainbow.

I shall 'bare' with you.

Quote Posted by letmedanz (here)

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

christian (5th November 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (5th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), Fred Steeves (5th November 2011), GaelVictor (5th November 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (5th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (5th November 2011), letmedanz (6th November 2011), Mad Hatter (5th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (5th November 2011), Samsara (5th November 2011), Sidney (7th November 2011), Unified Serenity (6th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

We are many on that boat, we are heading towards a holographic conscousness where

we are all connected and all have access to the total sum of information available to

the species. A cleaning out of the intraspecies predators, ie the psychopaths who

tries to destroy the planet and the human race is coming. In holographic consciousness

a person who want to destroy the whole system cant be accepted, because each and

everyone will have the power to do just that. So its necessary to take out those persons.

It would have been nicer if this could have been handled in any other way, but unfortu-

nately they dont have the ability to stop themselves. So everything is unfolding as

smooth as possible.

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

58andfixed (5th November 2011), D-Day (7th November 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (5th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), Fred Steeves (5th November 2011), GaelVictor (5th November 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (5th November 2011), letmedanz (6th November 2011), Mad Hatter (5th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (5th November 2011), meeradas (10th November 2011), modwiz (7th November 2011), Samsara (5th November 2011), Sidney (7th November 2011), Swanette (5th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

Knowing what others say before they do or when they lie before they do is telepathy. Haven't you heard stories about e.t.s for instance, who would answer to a thought someone had? I experience this every now and then, I acknolewdge it, for just that, telepathy, and it was remarkably intense when I tried LSD with some friends, go figure. However I do not recommend it for regular use, it's pathetic (and in the case of LSD a health risk) to use outside chemical means to access an innate potential.

Regarding the rest of your story, I really do not know what it's all about, but one idea pops up. The body clearly has it phases, affected by planetary cycles, day & night cycles, exhaustion & sleep, food & water sustenance, interaction with others etc. pp., and last but not least by chemical and vibrational attacks, although I put my intent on shielding myself against it and that surely has an effect - Now often times in hindsight I found out that the body reacted to some of those things and that put 'me' in a different mood. These are lessons in discernment and of letting go of attachement to the body. It's like walking around with a dog almost, this walking around with a body. There is a spark of the greater me/us, the spirit, walking with the body and this spark is tranquil virtually all the time, but the body has its needs, like nutrition, human touch and affection, exercise and rest and so on, if I don't take care for the body properly, it may start seeking attention by manifesting mood swings and/or physical/optical/whatever sensations through chemical means and energetic means, I guess. By energetic means I mean the natural body energy field, which I cannot describe scientifically, but I can see it and we all feel it. It's really important to differentiate between the body energy and the spirit energy, I feel, there are people with a big body energy, people who work out a lot for example, but with little spirit energy and vice versa. And surely not every strange sensation originates from the attention seeking body, I just want to point out, that this is a possible and quite frequent origin.

For example, after having worked quite a lot over the last 6 months, riding alone on my bike 6 days a week again and again 'I' experienced a strange sadness out of the blue. Through meditating (being quiet and open for insights to come in, when it's appropriate) I found out, that my body was simply craving for interaction with others, like a child becoming whiny. I then explained to the body, this will be over soon, I'll stop this job and will work less, move to a city and do more human relations and in an instant, I felt a rush of energy through the body and I could continue my daily tour invigorated. - Now you might think it's strange to talk to the body like to a child or a dog, but I feel that's exactly how spirit healing on the body works, the spirit is the boss but then again dependent on the body when it comes to being able to exist in 3d. So may the body respect its boss and the boss spare its asset.
    Last edited by christian; 5th November 2011 at 09:10.

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

58andfixed (5th November 2011), astrid (5th November 2011), Black Panther (7th November 2011), D-Day (7th November 2011), Davy (7th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), Fred Steeves (5th November 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (5th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (5th November 2011), Kiki (5th November 2011), letmedanz (6th November 2011), Mad Hatter (5th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (5th November 2011), meeradas (10th November 2011), modwiz (7th November 2011), Samsara (5th November 2011), Sierra (7th November 2011), Strat (7th November 2011), Swanette (5th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

What we are feeling and sensing is common to just about everyone. Even those who are unaware, not looking for anything and unconsciously going about their lives. WE all sense some subtle and not so subtle changes both in our environment externally and internally.

If we look to nature, she is certainly sensing changes and responding accordingly. We have seen more earth changes and anomalies in plant and animals this year than ever before. We are all been drawn inexorably into some vortex of change.

There are 2 main parts to this. First, this is a natural cycle of energetic shift that many seers like the Hopi and Mayans have recorded. Secondly, as we become aware of this shift, we awaken and begin to contribute to this movement, either consciously and creatively or unconsciously.

People talk about DNA restructuring. This is an interesting idea and maybe true, although it's hard to measure and demonstrate. What is more 'tangible' is the fact that electromagnetic radiation is increasing globally. WE are immersed in a sea of electromagnetic activity that's not only man made, but arriving from off-world sources.

Putting all this in context: We are primarily electromagnetic beings. That is, our brains and neuro structures are sensitive to electromagnetic energy. Up to a certain point we can filter external influences and protect ourselves from background energies.

What is happening at this time is a powerful overload of energetic influences that are bombarding us from all directions. Some of this is constructive and creative and some is clearly negative. Whatever its nature, we will feel it and respond in different ways.

Sleep maybe disrupted, headakes, heart arrhythmia, strange dreams, vertigo, spontaneous awareness of unusual memories, tinnitus, moments of heightened thoughts, premonitions and visions are all typical symptoms of how our minds respond to this overload. Although some of this maybe unpleasant for us, we should remember how wildlife has suffered greatly in recent months.

Birds, fish, jellyfish, bees, frogs, to name a few have been affected to the point of becoming totally disorientated to the point of breakdown. These creatures rely heavily on electromagnetic information for navigation and instinctive impulses.

As Humans, we are supposedly custodians of this Earth. It falls upon us to filter the noise from the positive energy of change. We are co-creators of this world and it remains to be seen how we cope with this evolutionary change. Wether we crash to earth or ascend depends on how we steer this ship.

TWEET6 -Tell us what you're sensing 11-59.com - encounters with future consciousness. Articles, resources, news & opinion.

12. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

58andfixed (5th November 2011), aranuk (7th November 2011), astrid (5th November 2011), Beren (5th November 2011), Black Panther (7th November 2011), christian (5th November 2011), D-Day (7th November 2011), Davy (7th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), Fred Steeves (5th November 2011), GaelVictor (5th November 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (5th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (5th November 2011), letmedanz (7th November 2011), Mad Hatter (5th November 2011), modwiz (7th November 2011), Samsara (5th November 2011), Sidney (7th November 2011), Sierra (7th November 2011), Swanette (5th November 2011), Xenos (5th November 2011), Zillah (5th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member Ineffable Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,854 times in 495 posts

Wow! Such great responses from everyone.

Hi letmedanz,
    thank you for sharing what you are experiencing.
    As G.A. and Jorr said, many of us are experiencing great waves of mixed emotions. You are not alone.
    I too am sometimes absolutely clear in my thoughts and the next minute completely foggy.
    I try to observe what is happening and have been trying to let go of any attachment to any given situation, recognising that this is a phase and "this too shall pass".
    Yeah. Swings and roundabouts.

You said :-
    Peace is always there. It is our thoughts and emotions that "disturb" this peace.

The way you describe your telepathic experiences is very interesting.
    I hope you are able to accept what is happening and find your peace with what is.
    The heart knows a hundred thousand ways to speak.
    ~ rumi

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ineffable Hitchhiker For This Post:

58andfixed (5th November 2011), aranuk (7th November 2011), Black Panther (7th November 2011), christian (5th November 2011), D-Day (7th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), Fred Steeves (5th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (5th November 2011), letmedanz (7th November 2011), Samsara (5th November 2011), Sidney (7th November 2011), Sierra (7th November 2011), Swanette (5th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Someoneson1's Avatar
    Thanks

The veil is comming down. The veil is comming down. or is that the sky is falling. Damn maybee the red coats are comming? Nope pretty sure the veil is comming down.

Yippie no more secrets no more codes no more hierarchies dirty looks. "Schools out"

Lol some times I kill me.
    I came, I saw, I laughed, I left.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Someoneson1 For This Post:

58andfixed (5th November 2011), aranuk (7th November 2011), D-Day (7th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), Fred Steeves (5th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (5th November 2011), letmedanz (7th November 2011), modwiz (7th November 2011), Samsara (5th November 2011), Sierra (7th November 2011), Swanette (5th November 2011), Unified Serenity (6th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

I noticed from your post that you are 28 and a half or so -- I wanted to bring up a point that might add some clarity in addition to the already provided responses (which are on point btw)...

There is an astrological phenomenon regarding Saturn which occurs between the ages 27 and 29. During this time there is a “clearing the decks of karmic debris for a clean course for the next cycle.” Now, add this onto all the other events occurring on Earth and in our Universe currently, you got yourself a hyper-sensitive, super-emphatic, 0 tolerant, full-spectrum emotional cluster f*ck of things goin on! When I hit 29 (Im 30 now) I could have wrote your exact post - so you're not alone - you are actually right on cycle.

It's interesting because Amy Winehouse died in this age gap, as well as other well-known celebrities like Jim Morrison, James Dean, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain and Heath Ledger all decided to "leave the earth plane" at this time too. When Winehouse died, there was an episode of Coast to Coast AM about this phenomenon that is worth listening to. It may seem silly at first, but upon further investigation - there does appear to be something unique about this age group and its relation to death.

It seems when we enter a transition into a new Age (with a captial A), some decide they don't want to go, or cant - rebirthing and ascending is not for the faint of heart, and I feel you are coming into your own and expanding while you are doing it .... rapidly.

Do some googling on "Saturn return age 29 astrology" and you can read more.

Here is one description I found and I suggest to read it - but please take what resonates and leave the rest - I'm not a 100% believe all I read/see person - but I do like collecting things that hit home for me, and that usually means from multiple sources until I feel that sense of completeness.

Rob Tillett presents a short description of the astrological meaning of the planet Saturn, the lord of karma, restriction, structure, old age and reaping what we have sown. Saturn rules the past. A key period in life is the Saturn Return (around age 29 and 58), when circumstances conspire to make us reconsider our past and devise new structures for the future. Now read on...

Giant Saturn, the outermost planet visible to the naked eye, spends some two and a half years in each sign, taking about twenty-nine years on his journey around the zodiac. Saturn's most distinctive astronomical feature is that magnificent set of rings, but Saturn is also the centre of a swirling mini-solar-system with dozens of small moons. The largest of these moons, Titan, is bigger than Mercury or Pluto and possesses a dense atmosphere. The weirdest is Iapetus, which some claim to be an artificial satellite, due to its several anomalies.

Astrologically the planetary Lord of Aquarius and Capricorn, Saturn, a harvest god, is known as the grim reaper – hence his exaltation in Libra, the sign of the harvest – yet in Ancient Rome the mythical age of Saturn's reign was envisaged as a golden age of happiness, without theft or servitude, and without private property. This prehistoric era was celebrated in Roman times at the darkness of the Winter Solstice, when laws and customs were turned on their heads at the Saturnalia. This festival commemorated the time of chaos before the Sun is reborn. Our era has incorporated these celebrations into the Christmas festivities.

Karmic Lessons

In mythology, grim Saturn castrated and overthrew his father, Uranus, but he also devoured his own children, for it was prophesied that one of them would destroy him. Indeed, he was eventually overthrown by his mighty son, Jupiter, heralding the beginning of civilisation.

Traditionally described as the "Greater Infortune" (or "Greater Malefic", Mars being the "Lesser Malefic"), Saturn rules the responsibilities, restrictions and limitations we are apt to encounter, and the lessons we must learn in life. He does not deny or diminish imagination, inspiration, spirituality, or good fortune, but he does demand that these things be given structure and meaning, for he also governs tact, steady thought and serious contemplation.

Saturn rules sorrow and regret and things connected with the past, for suffering is the doorway to wisdom. The karmic lessons we have come to experience and overcome in this lifetime are expressed by Saturn, the karmic initiator of the zodiac. These are often restriction or oppression in relationships; chronic debilitating conditions in health; old age, poverty and other difficult circumstances in material life. Saturn rules old people, restrictive situations, the common people, the working classes, inflexible authority and chronic, hard-to-shift disorders.

Saturn's placement in the chart reveals the areas of life wherein we must undergo these karmic tests, but his condition by sign, house and aspect shows whether or not we may be cast down, or exalted by his influence, as a well-placed Saturn is an influence that can bring supreme success. Patience and thoroughness will generally offset the more problematic influences of Saturn, at least in terms of the anxiety they create, because Saturn rarely troubles those who are straightforward, systematic, and above all, patient.

The Saturn Return

Each twenty-nine years naturally presents us with the challenge to rise to new levels of awareness, or face the consequences of having failed to gain the wisdom required so to do. When Saturn in the heavens returns to the zodiacal degree where he was placed in your birth chart, you are said to be experiencing what astrologers call your Saturn Return – one of the most important times of your life. It only happens once every 29 years, so at around age 28-30, 57-59 and (if you live long enough) 86-88 you have a Saturn Return. This signifies a time of transformation, an emotional transition from one life-phase to the next.

The first Saturn return (around age 28-30) marks the transition from the Phase of Youth to the Phase of Maturity; the second from the Phase of Maturity to the Phase of Wisdom. The last one, if reached, seems usually to mark the transition either to the next world or else back to a second childhood!

As the Saturn return approaches, often our lives seem to speed up, as if hurrying to clear out old baggage from the past, to lighten the load for the next stage. Important things that either finalize old issues, or prepare the ground for new developments tend to occur with increasing frequency. For those who are unprepared, this is often a time of severe suffering, as we struggle to understand the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune that seem to be aimed squarely at our hearts. Indeed, relationships and major life-decisions are all too often the focal points for this clearing out of karmic baggage.
    Last edited by Zillah; 5th November 2011 at 20:17.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

58andfixed (5th November 2011), aranuk (7th November 2011), Black Panther (7th November 2011), christian (5th November 2011), D-Day (7th November 2011), Davy (7th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), Gardener (7th November 2011), letmedanz (7th November 2011), lizmac (6th November 2011), modwiz (7th November 2011), Orph (7th November 2011), Samsara (5th November 2011), Sierra (7th November 2011), sshenry (7th November 2011), Swanette (5th November 2011), Unified Serenity (6th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

....am not able to decide how i feel.
    Greetings, Friend!

Are you willing to experiment by just sitting still in the midst of uncertainty and not trying to figure it out with mind, just letting it all unfold without scrambling for a place to plant some flag of "me"? Can you refrain from superimposing some borrowed concept on whatever appears, just letting everything reveal itself just as it is -- a fresh breeze of consciousness just wafting by, with no need to race after it demanding explanations? If so, if you are willing, then just persevere with integrity, and enjoy the ride -- it's been designed just for you with the utmost loving care!

Blessings!

20. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Hi everyone,

well, i am writing this after probably 2 months of contemplation.
    once you are though with this post it will surely make more sense.

'things' are happening.
    everywhere. all around us, within us and who knows where else.
    it is no longer time to question if something will happen, or if something is happening, etc etc.

but it is..

i have been facing strange but subtle 'things' about me and around me.
    one of the reasons i have not posted this up until now is this-
    am not able to decide how i feel.
    on a given day i am filled with so much, just so much of happiness and joy.
    every thing i see hear touch and every person i see just makes me feel so happy that i can not understand why.
    i can not believe that everything is going so horribly wrong in the world around us.

the very next day i am plunged into absolute grief for no apparent reason.
    its a feeling of complete loss of hope...
    hatred... hate towards other humans who can not see things and this world for wat it is.. believing that everything that is done by the 'elite' is right cos there is no hope for humanity.
    we are parasites who will devour this planet and everything on it including our fellows if the slightest of need arose.

i feel sadness like i can not express. one second am normal and the next i can feel my eyes welling up for no reason. i have probably felt a need to cry, and probably also cried (i have... i have sobbed like a baby like everything is lost) more in the last few days than i have in the 29 yrs of my existence in this dimension.

at times i just feel like am loosing it.. that sooner than i think i am going to loose my sanity..
    at other times i wish i could run away.. run away where no man has never stepped a foot or ever will..

anyhow... i have been feeling a kind of feeling which i do not think i can explain.. but if anyone has heard or felt this you can understand.

its a feeling of lightness in the head.. like waves and ripples all over the inside of my head...
    it is a kind of tingling sensation... when it first started a few months back, it was at very long intervals... however, now, i can feel it everytime i move my head...
    like i can feel a round container (my head) and inside of it a sea blue mass.. with some space between them.. and mass is moving like a tied boat on water...

i would like to state the below now, cos i think the above lines must have made you understand where am coming from...
    it seems like am able to pick up people's thoughts and they are able to pick up mine.
    no control what so ever.. and completely unintentional...
    in the past week alone, there has been at least 2-3 instances where i am about to say something and the next person says the exact same thing, with the exact same words...
    i look at that person and smile cos trying to explain would be madness!
    similarly, someone is about to say something & i get it out first...
    it is strange for them and they immediately jump up saying 'i was just about the say the same darn thing! how the............'
    these sort of occurrences has been with my close ones especially my wife, mum and dad & other really really close buddies.

this also connects to the state where i can almost see through people.
    not literally, but i know what a person am talking to is going to say next.
    i know what they are really trying to say, complicating it in the language, i know when they are lying, it's just that the emotion & thought behind every statement has already reached me.
    unlike the earlier 'ability' i am able to experience this with everyone.. with the same intensity.. and it is crystal clear...

well i think this should be about it.
    i had to get this out of me for some reason today.
    hope you all understand.
    if you reading this line now & you have actually read everything i have written above, i want to thank you with everything i have as this is something really really personal to me and getting it out in the open (albeit in hiding behind my alias) was not the easiest thing to do...

let me know your thoughts and/or any experiences related

thank you again...

peace & happiness to all
    Word for word right along side with you
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

58andfixed (5th November 2011), aranuk (7th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), letmedanz (7th November 2011), modwiz (7th November 2011), Samsara (5th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by G.A (here)
    Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in feeling this way, and everything you said word for word describes some of what I have been experiencing as well. Thanks for posting it.
    Thanks GA.
    i was certain i was not the only one, just a good feeling to know nothing is 'wrong' with me.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to letmedanz For This Post:

58andfixed (6th November 2011), aranuk (7th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 58andfixed (here)
    I think this is what people refer to as a "deeply honest relationship" that is NOT what is cultivated in movies and MSM.

It may feel unusual, like going to a nudist camp for the first time.

After awhile, one will acclimatise to this 'different and uncommon' experience, people will feel closer and more honest back.

Just don't place expectations on what shows up .... there will be different colors of the rainbow.

I shall 'bare' with you.

Different colors of the rainbow indeed!
    when i allowed myself to think that i was going through the cleansing phase & that maybe i could be one to move forward to the 'promised golden age', it does frighten me to know that i do still have these feelings of anger & disgust towards humanity & most individuals cos of they complete lack of goodness.

But well i guess we will still be human!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to letmedanz For This Post:

58andfixed (6th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

-wow-
    I am new here, and have come because of my search. I am new at this search, but am very much ensconced in a 'normal' traditional life - so that when one decides to delve into this subject, they find themselves (seemingly) alone. Your message touched me deeply. I have felt - and continue to feel - all the very same emotions you describe. If noting else it is nice to know that we are not truly alone. Thank yo so much for sharing.

With the world as it is today - it's exceedingly difficult to balance the contradiction of our 'regular' daily lives and the spiraling confusion of the 'real' world.
    I think that at our core we all knew 'something' was missing - and we have always searched for what that 'something' was - but- there is a reason for the saying "ignorance is bliss"

So now we are searching together, and there is power in numbers - and our greatest strength is the Source Field that connects us all, which can NOT be tampered with.

I say, continue being Awake and Aware and Connected to your feelings and intuitions. Like you I often feel elated, then rethink and feel only desperation. It is at that time you have to pray/meditate FOCUS on Love- Light- and Good. Actively appreciate all of the gifts around you (a little chickadee picking at a berry - a child with a doll - a fresh bright day - there is no end to the gifts you can call attention to) And then - harness that wonderful feeling and push it out into the world in any way you can. Good will always be more powerful than evil -

Sending you Love ♥
    --♥--
    2 All

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

58andfixed (6th November 2011), aranuk (7th November 2011), Black Panther (7th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (7th November 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

letmedanz, don't fret, you are far from alone with this tsunami of emotional fluctuation. It is amazing how our energy is connected in all creation and we are one and on this roller-coaster ride together. I started to wonder if i was in menopause/ just crazier than i really am.LOL thank you and all who responded, we are very fortunate to be part of the Avalonian Family and can speak our true feelings. namaste, love and peace universally

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

58andfixed (7th November 2011), aranuk (7th November 2011), Davy (7th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (7th November 2011), letmedanz (7th November 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 times in 322 posts

letmedanz, tears came to my eyes when I read your post. I must go back and reread all the posts in this thread. Bits and pieces here and there describe my own experiences up till now. I often fervently wish we could all `get there` as soon as possible.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

58andfixed (7th November 2011), aranuk (7th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), letmedanz (7th November 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

letmedanz,

You described perfectly, down to a T, the storm I've been weathering for the last month (Libras came under the gun this October). And your last comment about how your bouts of negative emotions make you feel unsure about your own spiritual progression ... <laying head down on desk> hoh! I think that's the worst, the very worst.

Sierra

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

58andfixed (7th November 2011), aranuk (7th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), letmedanz (7th November 2011), modwiz (7th November 2011)

34. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fundy Gemini (here)
    -wow-
    I am new here, and have come because of my search. I am new at this search, but am very much ensconced in a 'normal' traditional life - so that when one decides to delve into this subject, they find themselves (seemingly) alone. Your message touched me deeply. I have felt - and continue to feel - all the very same emotions you describe. If noting else it is nice to know that we are not truly alone. Thank yo so much for sharing.

With the world as it is today - it's exceedingly difficult to balance the contradiction of our 'regular' daily lives and the spiraling confusion of the 'real' world.
    I think that at our core we all knew 'something' was missing - and we have always searched for what that 'something' was - but- there is a reason for the saying "ignorance is bliss"

So now we are searching together, and there is power in numbers - and our greatest strength is the Source Field that connects us all, which can NOT be tampered with.

I say, continue being Awake and Aware and Connected to your feelings and intuitions. Like you I often feel elated, then rethink and feel only desperation. It is at that time you have to pray/meditate FOCUS on Love- Light- and Good. Actively appreciate all of the gifts around you (a little chickadee picking at a berry - a child with a doll - a fresh bright day - there is no end to the gifts you can call attention to) And then - harness that wonderful feeling and push it out into the world in any way you can. Good will always be more powerful than evil -

Sending you Love ♥
    Thank you for your note Fundy Gemini
    It was indeed in my search that i did and most of us here have reached here.
    And in all probability there ae a number of other such gatherings happening now online, in their normal lives, any where...
    just hope to see a day of reality to humanity, to what life is and where we should really be happy.

thank you

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to letmedanz For This Post:

58andfixed (7th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), Fundy Gemini (7th November 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    Knowing what others say before they do or when they lie before they do is telepathy. Haven't you heard stories about e.t.s for instance, who would answer to a thought someone had? I experience this every now and then, I acknolewdge it, for just that, telepathy, and it was remarkably intense when I tried LSD with some friends, go figure. However I do not recommend it for regular use, it's pathetic (and in the case of LSD a health risk) to use outside chemical means to access an innate potential.

Regarding the rest of your story, I really do not know what it's all about, but one idea pops up. The body clearly has it phases, affected by planetary cycles, day & night cycles, exhaustion & sleep, food & water sustenance, interaction with others etc. pp., and last but not least by chemical and vibrational attacks, although I put my intent on shielding myself against it and that surely has an effect - Now often times in hindsight I found out that the body reacted to some of those things and that put 'me' in a different mood. These are lessons in discernment and of letting go of attachement to the body. It's like walking around with a dog almost, this walking around with a body. There is a spark of the greater me/us, the spirit, walking with the body and this spark is tranquil virtually all the time, but the body has its needs, like nutrition, human touch and affection, exercise and rest and so on, if I don't take care for the body properly, it may start seeking attention by manifesting mood swings and/or physical/optical/whatever sensations through chemical means and energetic means, I guess. By energetic means I mean the natural body energy field, which I cannot describe scientifically, but I can see it and we all feel it. It's really important to differentiate between the body energy and the spirit energy, I feel, there are people with a big body energy, people who work out a lot for example, but with little spirit energy and vice versa. And surely not every strange sensation originates from the attention seeking body, I just want to point out, that this is a possible and quite frequent origin.

For example, after having worked quite a lot over the last 6 months, riding alone on my bike 6 days a week again and again 'I' experienced a strange sadness out of the blue. Through meditating (being quiet and open for insights to come in, when it's appropriate) I found out, that my body was simply craving for interaction with others, like a child becoming whiny. I then explained to the body, this will be over soon, I'll stop this job and will work less, move to a city and do more human relations and in an instant, I felt a rush of energy through the body and I could continue my daily tour invigorated. - Now you might think it's strange to talk to the body like to a child or a dog, but I feel that's exactly how spirit healing on the body works, the spirit is the boss but then again dependent on the body when it comes to being able to exist in 3d. So may the body respect its boss and the boss spare its asset.
    Indeed chiquetet
    Talking about the influence of external agents (like LSD), i have felt the ability to be at its strongest.
    i have also noticed it to be stronger with people you are around.
    When i did have this activity with my wife, i almost felt to be one with her.. i could almost see through to the very inside of who she was... not the physical that i see and touch but the soul within, the purity of that feeling is not describable by words.
    for a certain while we shared thoughts without realizing it to be anything like telepathy, but incidents do indicate the same now...

The Vippassanna method of meditation talks a lot about energies and relation to the body.
    i definitely agree with your description of body energy & soul energy.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to letmedanz For This Post:

58andfixed (7th November 2011), aranuk (7th November 2011), christian (7th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,836 times in 3,731 posts

You are not loosing it, everything is changing.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ng-is-changing

You are not alone.

You are not weird.

This is not new.

We are each unique in our experience, but there is a lot of common ground between us all in so many areas of life.

Our job is to help support each-others differences.

You are right where you need to be.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

58andfixed (7th November 2011), aranuk (7th November 2011), Black Panther (7th November 2011), christian (7th November 2011), D-Day (7th November 2011), Dawn (7th November 2011), Ineffable Hitchhiker (7th November 2011), letmedanz (7th November 2011), modwiz (7th November 2011), Sierra (7th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast