+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else having their mind blown by Nassim Haramein?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Default Is anyone else having their mind blown by Nassim Haramein?

Over the last few days I have been devouring all the youtube videos on this guy Nassim Haramein I can find. I am in total awe. Simply brilliant man. I also find his humor just delightful. Who would have thought that a physics lecture could capture your attention and imagination so absolutely. His website is http://theresonanceproject.org/

This lecture is a little long but it is time well spent

This one is also great, and if you don't have a whole day to watch the first on you might start with this

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

00101 (29th November 2011), 58andfixed (6th November 2011), aranuk (29th November 2011), bodhii71 (29th November 2011), David Hughes (7th November 2011), Fred Steeves (29th November 2011), gripreaper (24th December 2011), HypnoDoc (6th November 2011), ktlight (6th November 2011), mab777 (30th November 2011), Matts (12th December 2011), ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), StephenW11UK (30th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Is anyone else having there mind blown by Nassim Haramein?

yes absolutely ,the presentation in the purple shirt above thats over 4 hrs long, I watched on youtube in 9minute or so segments when it first came out and couldnt stop. its great to refer his work to others...love his work...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal Blue Being For This Post:

58andfixed (6th November 2011), aranuk (29th November 2011), ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

He is absolutely brilliant

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

58andfixed (6th November 2011), aranuk (29th November 2011), ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

I am now !
    Thanks. He really thinks outside of the box, no, actually he refuses to aknowledge the box exists ! Which is what we need if we are to develop our understanding beyond where it currently is.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

58andfixed (6th November 2011), alxz (6th November 2011), aranuk (29th November 2011), jcocks (6th November 2011), ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

We've had quite a few threads about Nassim's work.
    Some ardent fans, of which I am one, and some who think he doesn't get it at all.
    I wouldn't even go there, except there are some more good links on those threads to other interviews with and talks by him, which are scattered all around on the Net.
    Happy viewing!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

58andfixed (6th November 2011), aranuk (29th November 2011), gripreaper (6th November 2011), ktlight (6th November 2011), ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), Spirithorse (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

!! Love Love LOVE him! I've been telling everyone that will listen about him - I see our future in his insight, and peaceful brilliance
    I hope we all have an opportunity to be here long enough to enjoy the kind of world that appreciates, encourages and implements what Nassim has been teaching. What a world, it's just around the corner if we can just EVOLVE ♥
    --♥--
    2 All

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    We've had quite a few threads about Nassim's work.
    Some ardent fans, of which I am one, and some who think he doesn't get it at all.
    I wouldn't even go there, except there are some more good links on those threads to other interviews with and talks by him, which are scattered all around on the Net.
    Happy viewing!
    Yes - we have had long discussions and threads about Nassim here.

Including this thread, the first video posted above has now been posted three (3) times on this forum now, the second video two (2) times, and the third video 26 times .

If you experiment with one of the Search options at the top of most pages, you can find other threads here, discussing Nassim, and exploring the pluses and minuses of what he's saying.

If you look closely enough, you will see that I'm one of those who doesn't think he gets his physics right (the rest of what he's presenting I don't know enough to comment on.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

58andfixed (6th November 2011), ktlight (6th November 2011), Mad Hatter (6th November 2011), RMorgan (6th November 2011), ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), Tarka the Duck (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    I am now !
    Thanks. He really thinks outside of the box, no, actually he refuses to aknowledge the box exists !.
    The box is a LIE!

Literally.

Some are waking up to the fact and embracing it, some live it in daily life, and some are seeing that it's true but actively denying it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

58andfixed (6th November 2011), mosquito (6th November 2011), ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Yes - we have had long discussions and threads about Nassim here.

Including this thread, the first video posted above has now been posted three (3) times on this forum now, the second video two (2) times, and the third video 26 times .
    Thanks Paul, this made my laugh for the day!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    I am now !
    Thanks. He really thinks outside of the box, no, actually he refuses to aknowledge the box exists !.
    The box is a LIE!

Literally.

Some are waking up to the fact and embracing it, some live it in daily life, and some are seeing that it's true but actively denying it.
    I get you are certain of some fact, and some lie ... but I can't figure out which you think is which ...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ktlight (6th November 2011), ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by jcocks (here)
    I am now !
    The box is a LIE!

Literally.

I get you are certain of some fact, and some lie ... but I can't figure out which you think is which ...
    Oops - I didn't make myself clear. I meant that some are waking up to the fact that the box they live in is a lie.

Sorry.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

58andfixed (6th November 2011), Dawn (6th November 2011), mosquito (6th November 2011), ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), ThePythonicCow (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Default Re: Is anyone else having their mind blown by Nassim Haramein?

Quote Yes - we have had long discussions and threads about Nassim here.
    Including this thread, the first video posted above has now been posted three (3) times on this forum now, the second video two (2) times, and the third video 26 times
    sorry paul. sort a had a feeling i would be double posting but never checked.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), ThePythonicCow (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Paul what are the chances of getting it all combined in one thread? Surely Avalon would be doing those new to the subject an immense favour by putting both the pro and con positions in one place for such members to peruse, without the necessity of digging around for any confirmation bias they may be seeking...

Otherwise I'll need to keep checking up on each and every thread to see if his extraordinary claims which break some of the most fundamental rules of physics have been backed up by the pre-requisite extraordinary proofs yet to be forthcoming. I want to believe but am yet to be convinced...

Of course if one is interested in real eye opening Physics lectures being presented by an equally charismatic teacher then do yourself a favour and google 'Richard Feynman'. A nobel laueate who made an immense verifiable contribution to mankinds knowledge base. You might start here https://youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=YltEym9H0x4 and note toward the end he says "I don't feel frightened by not knowing things" something which IMNSHO more than a few could take heed of.

cheers
    Last edited by Mad Hatter; 6th November 2011 at 14:41. Reason: spelling

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

CyRus (29th November 2011), ktlight (6th November 2011), onawah (6th November 2011), ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), STATIC (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

The reason I said I wouldn't even go there in my previous post was because, although I certainly support open debate on any subject, Nassim's work included, a lot of the debate that went on in those other threads on Nassim were less than civil, and were not examples of shining hours on PA.
    Although some good points were made too.
    And there really are also some good links that you may not be able to find on youtube.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th November 2011 at 18:06.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ktlight (6th November 2011), Mad Hatter (29th November 2011), ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

The fact that Nassim has a team of experienced and qualified professional physicists now working with him is sometimes overlooked by cynics.
    I dont understand the subject so I cant say true or not.
    However if I had a teacher with the enthusiasm and clarity of Nassim I might have understood more.
    His thoughts on the building of the Pyramids had me laughing with him---- just common sense really.
    I think its important to note the dedication that he displayed in the early days in particular.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (6th November 2011), gripreaper (6th November 2011), onawah (6th November 2011), ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), Spirithorse (6th November 2011), StephenW11UK (12th December 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    Paul what are the chances of getting it all combined in one thread? Surely Avalon would be doing those new to the subject an immense favour by putting both the pro and con positions in one place for such members to peruse, without the necessity of digging around for any confirmation bias they may be seeking...

Otherwise I'll need to keep checking up on each and every thread to see if ...
    Combining all the Nassim threads into one thread would create one monster thread, mixing together a variety of approaches to him, and in some cases confusing interesting back and forth discussion by intermingling it with other posts.

Moreover, discussion of Nassim often occurs within larger threads on other (hopefully related) topics. There are approximately 150 threads on the forum right now which mention "Nassim". Only 10 of these have the word "Nassim" in the thread title (a rough measure of which threads are primarily focused on Nassim.)

If two threads start up at about the same time, on the same specific topic, with similar discussions, I will more likely merge them. But I do not recommend merging large threads, posted on various different aspects of a larger topic, over a long period of time.

Rather, I recommend that users use the forum search facilities to find threads of interest.

In this case, if you click on "Advanced Search" (near top of each page), then
    • fill in Keyword(s): Nassim, and
    • change "Search Entire Posts" to "Search Titles Only",
    and click "Search Now", you can see the 10 or so threads with the word Nassim in the title, sorted with most recently updated thread (this thread, at the moment) first.

Thread titles are an important tool in organizing the forum so that people can find what they are interested in .

The forum's search facility can be quite useful, though I will grant not as intuitive as the Google search facility (we don't have $40 Billion in the bank to hire progammers .)

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Mad Hatter (29th November 2011), onawah (6th November 2011), ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,415 times in 5,644 posts

Hi all,
    Is there a part 2 of 'Sacred Geometry Unified fields?' It sort of ends on a cliff hanger....

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Found this by googling Nassim Haramein Award

Also listened to an interview with him explaining the whole thing...don't remember where though

http://www.google.se/url?sa=t&rct=j&...FsCYNQ&cad=rja

"In aug Nassim received the 'Best Paper Award' at the 9th International Conference CASYS'09 at the University of Liège, Belgium. In this paper he proves mathematically that there is a black hole (Singularity) at the Center of everything (including each atom of our body)

That is what the masters mean when they say "All is One"
    Last edited by transiten; 6th November 2011 at 19:55.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

aranuk (29th November 2011), Fundy Gemini (7th November 2011), onawah (7th November 2011), ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi all,
    Is there a part 2 of 'Sacred Geometry Unified fields?' It sort of ends on a cliff hanger....
    Nope, but there is a lot of other cool stuff

38. The Following User Says Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

ROMANWKT (6th November 2011)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Completely, after 2 years of research (between 5000 and 7500 hours), this conference remains my all time favorite, it's also while watching this that I've had my latest "Oh ****!" moment. It totally blowed my mind, there are parts of it that my brain still has trouble to process To me Nassim is the greatest genius of our time, he's of these guys that come out with brand new ideas, totally out of established concepts, like an Einstein did.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Asyloth For This Post:

conk (29th November 2011), Fundy Gemini (7th November 2011), onawah (7th November 2011), ROMANWKT (6th November 2011), WhiteFeather (29th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast