Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No Alien Visits or UFO Coverups, White House Says

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Default Re: No Alien Visits or UFO Coverups, White House Says

Quote Posted by The One (here)

The White House has responded to two petitions asking the US government to formally acknowledge that aliens have visited Earth and to disclose to any intentional withholding of government interactions with extraterrestrial beings. “The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race,” said Phil Larson from the White House Office of Science & Technology Policy, on the WhiteHouse.gov website. “In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye.”

White House response https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petition...o-evidence-yet

http://www.universetoday.com/90717/n...te-house-says/
    ==============

*whew*
    Guess that covers everything then, FINALLY we know the truth
    ... silly us ...
    --♥--
    2 All

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

161803398 (6th November 2011), alxz (18th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Phil Larson who works on space policy and communications at the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy,and who is seemingly responisible for this unrespectful response,should be sent to watch the 'washington national press conference' that was broadcasted on the CNN -27/9 ,There might be a bunch of people there who held millitary key positions that will wildly disagree with him and with the not so 'snow-white' house.

Here is a copy with english subtitles (they might better 'understand' it)

And since they are extremly busy in the white house,planning their next attack on the world citizens (maybe a use of nuclear weapons this time around) so as to not take too much of their precious 'well spent' time,better let Robert Hastings summarize it to them - from 59:24 till 1:02:00

In his words:

Quote "Traditional institutions such as religions,governments,other social institutions may indeed be threatened by what is coming..."

As expected,they are cowards and losers
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 6th November 2011 at 19:42.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

58andfixed (7th November 2011), Lord Sidious (6th November 2011), The One (6th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I am expecting a huge backlash from abductees and witnesses over this statement. I was at least expecting some kind of admission of anomalous activity that was under investigation. To deny the evidense of 100s of 1000s of people across the globe including video, tape and military evidense is not only absurd but blatantly insulting to the general public.

There is also another more sinister issue at stake here. If Extra Terrestials allow this to go unchallenged, it indicates that they are also in collusion with the USA government. If that is the case, they are also party to the same lies and deceipt that is being propagated here. By implication, these ETs are condoning secrecy, lies and coverups. This is a concern, because it contravenes one of the highest values and principles of the human species; to be truthful.

If ETs allow this sharade any longer, I question their motives and whether they are indeed enlightened and morally advanced. Who gives a damm about their technology, there are higher values at stake here. It's time they stood forward and declared their intentions with integrity. If not, they are to be treated with suspicion along with all the other political clowns and tricksters.

TWEET6 -Tell us what you're sensing 11-59.com - encounters with future consciousness. Articles, resources, news & opinion.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

58andfixed (7th November 2011), alxz (18th November 2011), The One (6th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    Yes, I posted exactly the same White House response to the petition put up by
    Steve Bassett-I posted it on Friday evening entitled: Predictable response from White House--
    As I said then: What do we expect-they were not about to spill all to a petition....
    Strange how some posts are ignored as a matter of course in this place-(What, cliquey elitism on Avalon?)
    Don't worry, we all have to go over this kind of experience. I saw your post and just there was nothing to say, stupid political games on behalf the public. And I posted more than one post which had a few viewers and zero responses. So what, tomorrow will be new day with new things and than maybe someone will respond and the thread will live like the Vulcano one is. And it's really interesting.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

58andfixed (7th November 2011), seko (6th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,204 times in 3,110 posts

Shame on the Whitehouse ... they are running scared...I wondered why all that baloney about the Mars fiasco recently...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

58andfixed (7th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,144 times in 8,307 posts

Quote Posted by the one (here)

........ "there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye.”

oxymoron !

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

58andfixed (7th November 2011), Limor Wolf (7th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Yeah, like they would admit it...

Reminds me of the dialogue onboard Air Force 1 in Independence day:

Julius Levinson: Hey don't you tell him to shut up! You'd all be dead now if it weren't for my David! None of you did anything to prevent this!
    Gen. Gray: There was nothing we could do!
    Julius Levinson: Oh don't give me that! You knew about this for a long time! What with that spaceship you found in New Mexico! What was it called... Roswell, New Mexico! And that other place... uh... Area 51, Area 51! You knew then! And you did nothing!
    President Thomas Whitmore: Mr. Levinson, you're mistaken. There is no Area 51. There is no spaceship:
    Albert Nimzicki: Uh... Mr. President. That's not entirely accurate.
    David Levinson: What, which part?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurvandil For This Post:

58andfixed (7th November 2011), Limor Wolf (18th November 2011), The One (6th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Quote If ETs allow this sharade any longer, I question their motives and whether they are indeed enlightened and morally advanced
    Spot on my friend.I sometimes wonder if they have been watching us for so long when are they going to show up or are they part of the system

If they have been observing us from the begining of days then they have seen us sacrafice our own kind to so called son gods etc etc that are probably them.

Does make you wonder.

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,363 times in 432 posts

The basis for the collection of taxes from labor is a myth, and there is no proof of it's validity.

The only reason why taxes on labor is collected is that those that collect it, and those that pay it, are under the mistaken belief that the process is valid.

Unless some proof could be provided. Where is the evidence ?

I guess it's about time to ignore this as well ?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 58andfixed For This Post:

1159 (7th November 2011), DeDukshyn (18th November 2011), The One (7th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

As pointed out by RICHARD D. HALL (Please check out his website, richplanet.net) :-
    The issue of such a complete denial by the white house should carry a comprehensive explanation, considering the hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of credible witness testimonies throughout the world over the last 60 years or more !

On another tack, WHAT DOES THIS TELL US ABOUT THE ETs ?
    The lack of self disclosure.
    On one side of the coin, it could be regarded as understandable. As Stanton Friedman says " these humans are dangerous, throwing nukes around and killing each other by the thousands".

On the other side of the coin, I think the ETs' motives are questionable to say the least.
    Hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of people abducted and abused.
    Animal mutilations and slaughterings by the thousands.
    Not to mention allowing our corrupt leaders to lead us in all the wrong directions.

With such a display of unwelcome traits,
    the theory about the ETs being us fom the future could well be true !!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to boja For This Post:

The One (17th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    Portugal Avalon Member
    Thanks

LOL. So if no life outthere, i think USA should really stop, giving funds to investigate alien life, f they are so sure, no evidence..

but anyway, there is evidence of bacteria, in comets, and so on... But intelligence life is different.
    Also i would like to question, if there is no no evidence, why keeping a folder of "confidential UFO" reports, about aliens?
    Why it is, that many reports, from national security, will demand a jet to investigate the UFO, and well,
    Now they fail. Epic.
    Dont trust politics, makes no sense. They wont never give you what you want to hear. Its always, about they.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MiguelQ For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th November 2011), The One (17th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Well we all know governments lie - we know it, they know it, and they know we know it, they know we expect that from them and so that is what they deliver. What I see in this government statement is disclosure!
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

23. Link to Post #33
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Quote Posted by 1159 (here)

If ETs allow this sharade any longer, I question their motives and whether they are indeed enlightened and morally advanced. Who gives a damm about their technology, there are higher values at stake here. It's time they stood forward and declared their intentions with integrity. If not, they are to be treated with suspicion along with all the other political clowns and tricksters.
    two points I'd like to make here :

1) as I see it, we shouldn't put all aliens in one basket, there must be a lot of different species out there, some which we'd term as benevolent following our criterias of judgment, and some that we would consider oppositely.

2) what if... we are responsible for ourselves ? what if part of their philosophy is not to interfere with other species ? again, some may have agendas that work parallel to those that treat us like slaves, these ones wouldn't be too concerned about disclosing themselves. the "benevolent" ones might understand that a first contact brings about a lot of questions. should we, once they've made it clear that they are a reality, totally trust them, incorporate their social / cultural aspects ? I'm afraid they are on this line of thinking, which I perfectly understand. they will show up if / when our specie becomes a threat to others. when we do engage in a prospective conquest of space. not tomorrow...
    life is design

24. The Following User Says Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't know why people would make a petition like this to begin with. It's a bit oblivious in regard to history. It's like asking the 7 year old son of a chef what the secret recipe his dad has is. It's expecting the wrong thing from the wrong place.

So this was my interpretation of the response. It seemed really "lawyery" but nonchalant at the same time about the truth of disclosure. Like some kind of zen master, not hiding or revealing.

"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race."

The U.S. government, as a compartmentalized unit of "the system", is not allowed to have any interaction with or information on actual evidence of life outside the planet, or evidence of any contact.

"In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye."

There's nothing the White House can tell us that we can't figure out on our own, given that we see through all the fiction. What we want shown to us from them is being shown elsewhere.

"However, that doesn't mean the subject of life outside our planet isn't being discussed or explored. In fact, there are a number of projects working toward the goal of understanding if life can or does exist off Earth. Here are a few examples:..."

Robots!

"(Mathematicians calculated with speculation that life must exist somewhere but rarely and with smaller chances to make contact)"

"But that's all statistics and speculation. The fact is we have no credible evidence of extraterrestrial presence here on Earth."

That's all BS. (Our relatively small and powerless organization has) no credible evidence of extraterrestrial presence here on Earth."

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Rog For This Post:

buckminster fuller (18th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

MSNBC: "UFO's Over DC" News Contradicts Latest Official Denial

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2