+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast

Thread: There were Giants on the Earth in those days

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: There were Giants on the Earth in those days

What use would all the circles have? Housing?

2. Link to Post #42
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Quote Posted by Kendall (here)
    What use would all the circles have? Housing?
    Yep, it's the perimeter for housing a hut, or a well. I think I've seen really similar patterns in africa or egypt. Looking into that.
    life is design

3. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Everyone:
    Here is a photo that is in color but it explains the circles unless you want to believe circles are there just to look nice! I say that these circles are for irrigating crops. There are different sizes just as there are today. The photo I am presenting is from Kansas. These pivot circles are all over the world where they raise farm crops.
    Link to photo:
    http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=5772

chancy

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

When I first saw the circles and valleys, I thought crop irrigation too..

5. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

In 2009 i was looking at the mountains of Peru and found the same anomaly under he mountain lakes. I peg marked about a dozen of them. But my computer decided to die on me a couple of months back and i lost them all. I have not downloaded Google Earth as yet.

But go take a look at the lakes up the mountains in Peru. Zoom in and you will see the same outlines under the water.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Kristo (1st November 2012)

7. Link to Post #46
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hey mate,

I see the structures (and they´re pretty nice) but I can´t see why they are supposedly connected to any sort of "giants".

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 1st November 2012 at 17:12.

8. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

My first thought (looking at the first photo) is glaciation. A glacial "kame" is a hill of rocks, pebbles, and dirt that formed as a glacier melted and released the payload of stones trapped within the ice (and carried by the meltwater stream.) Think of a kame as exactly the opposite of a normal stream that cuts a channel - these are streams that deposited a pile at the end of the stream, then as the glacier receded, the streams recede and pile rocks closer to the glacier, and on and on until a ridge forms.

[conjecture]In that first photo, it looks like a glacier was running down the middle of that area, and as it melted, crevasses formed all along the perimeter, forming numerous small streams, fanning out away from the glacier.

In the final photo, we see some circular formations, and other structures that were not circular, forming a network. Circular formations are typically (ancient) meteorite impact craters or else modern agricultural watering ( - or UFO landing pads hahahahha.) I suspect that in this case, we're seeing where the humans (not giants) worked the fields and created fences with stone (like you might find in Ireland.) Not sure why some would be round if they are from 500 - 700 years ago, which is about what I suspect their age to be. [/conjecture]

Dennis

9. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

The interesting thing, being from the south and seeing farming first hand..... Square crop formations usually get irrigated in rows. BUT, the circles are irrigated by pump sprinklers standing in the middle, etc. I don't know why there would be farming circles 700 years ago! They must have had some tech that we don't know...

10. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I downloaded Google Earth. Have a look at the lakes. Lat: 8deg 50'6.69's Long 77deg35' 28.17w

Lat 8deg 54'16.24s Long 77deg 35'11.42s I would take a picture but i don't know how.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

11. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Im ressurecting this thread becasue Ive been looking into this topic again.
    This film takes you through old newspaper reports regarding giants found in North America.

https://youtube.com/watch?v==related

Now the discovery channel is saying that king Tut was not the son of Nefertiti and Akhenaten according to their DNA tests... who to believe. Does the Discovery Channel really have an evoluton agenda?

and then the recently found giant finger fossil.

and then the pyramids and mummies of China

and giant footprints
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=

radio program whith photos...Fritz Zimmerman on GIANT Skeletons and The Book, The Nephilim Chronicles

and this is the story that snopes says is a hoax but what exactly is their proof? anyone know?
    http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=857094

http://www.beforeus.com/email/articl...of_Giants.html
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 24th November 2012 at 01:32.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Atlas (13th September 2014), Caren (24th November 2012), CeltMan (30th November 2012), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), spiritwind (24th November 2012), thunder24 (24th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #51
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

The giant's make sense to me

Zoe x
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

14. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Of course they will not make sense if you accept the history you were handed in school and church Look at the evidence, look at the buildings, look at the skulls, look at the historical accounts, listen to Enoch.
    Do you accept all history that you have learned?
    do you believe that the earth is only 5,000 years old, 10 at max?
    Do you believe the bible is the sarced word of god even though it was edited and content controlled by the vatican in the early years?
    Do you believe that the mounds of north america and pyramids of China dont exist?
    Do you accept snopes point of view even though they give not one dam shred of evidence that it is a fake? Them saying so makes it so?
    these are questions for anyone who is having a hard time with this.

These are only about half of the photos I have seen over the years. There have been many.

here is an article telling more about the giant finger find
    http://translate.google.com/translat...26prmd%3Dimvns
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 24th November 2012 at 02:20.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Atlas (13th September 2014), gripreaper (24th November 2012)

16. Link to Post #53
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Quote Posted by Kiforall (here)
    The giant's make sense to me

Zoe x
    It all backs up what I know is true.

Some knowledge came from my own children and seems to be the message coming in from all angles.

Zoe x
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Arrowwind (26th November 2012)

18. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

So I went to see the King Tut exhibition at the museum on Saturday, the last day it was in town. There were hordes of folks there.

Mask of Tutankhamun's mummy

As soon as I entered the viewing area I was hit by a big downer... these were not the real deal! All replications! What a bummer. Only 8 or 10 necklaces were authentic and a few small carved items. All the big stullf was replication.

But I was whole heartedly assured that these replications were the best in the world and hence this showing was an envied collection for any museum to have. At that time a leading Egyptologist that was in the crowd was pointed out to me. He being there to help pack and excort the exhibition to its next location.

I learned quite a bit. Since I've been looking at photos and drawings of these objects since I was a little kid I was surprised to learn that much of the statues were made out of wood, not stone, and covered with gold leaf and black resins. The replications were quite good but who am I to say how accurate?

Some of the larger boxes, and Im not remembering what exactly what they were called but may have held body parts of King Tut, carved out of alabaster, where just exqusite, as well as for the largest one made of wood and covered with gold leaf heiroglyphics, surrounded by Isis, and crowned by the sun serpents... they remined me of pictures I had seen of what the covenant of the Ark might have looked like.... Ramses II and Moses were yet to come by more than a 100 years.

Tut was the son of a pharaoh and that pharaoh's sister (name unknown). Tut married his half sister, daughter of his father and Nefertiti, and they had two female children who died at or near birth, one with multiple birth defects. The inbreeding was extreme.

A couple of things that I did note about the physiciology of these Egyptians... their heads were big. Now you couldnt really see the shape of the skull on any figure or drawing. You know, they seemed to value big hair and big hairdoos were in. But to contain these big hairdoos there was a lot of headdress going on, some of which included headbands that went across the forehead. This only accentuated the the big head, with bands much higher than what would be the placement on the foreheads of noramal skulls. Now I have studdied life drawing quite a bit and have had to draw the skeleton repeatedly and then drawn tons of naked people to so Ive payed quite a bit of attention to these kinds of details in my life.

If they didnt have big hair and headbands they had helmuts on... really rather large helmuts, or hats or crowns extending way up in the air as well as a wide variety of headdresses that could disquise the size of the head, and infact did disquiese the shape, difficult to know exactly which way the skull was aiming under all the folds of fabric or actual solid headdresses.

I also noted that in many, and I think I would venture to say that all the sculptures, there were strange things about the feet. In some the first toe after the great toe was signficantly longer... like way longer. My son has this and we used to make fun of him when he was little for his long toe, but several of the statues here had that feature along with quite thick ankles.. thick ankles ruled in this exhibit.

and then when I came to king tuts shoes, well that was the end all. They were hugely long, say about a size 13 or so, when this guy was only 5'6" tall. The strap that goes over the arch of the foot seemed placed too close to the heel and was extremely high, like this kid had a hugely high instep... later in the exhibit there was a small carving of king tut, about maybe 12 to 16 inches tall, where he is wearing his sandals, that appear very much like the real "replicated" sandals found in the tomb and on display. In this statue the king's feet only go about 3/4 the length of the sandal. The huge instep was clearly deplicted. So thats why the strap over the top of the foot appeared too close to the end of the heel... the foot does not fill the sandal... why? very strange...still the feet are a strange shape with wide ankles when viewed from the back.

I couldnt tell anything about the head when I got to the mummy. I couldn't see the back of his head... the replica certianly looked real but this evening I watched the national geographic film about King Tut and certianly what they showed me at the museum was a cleaned up version, a very cleaned up verison. Eyes closed, chest reconstructed.

So I will tell you that in the national geographic film on King Tut, available streaming on Net Flix, they actually take a CAT scan to the site of the the Valley of the Kings, this is huge high tech machine, they take the mummy out of the tomb, (King Tut is kept in the Valley of the Kings, not at a museum in Cairo or anywhere else) and they did a full body cat scan on him. The results were sent to Germany for German physicans to review, as well as Egyptian physicians,,, and there low and behold is the long oblong head, not a normal head by any means.

They do make mention of this fact in the film but they take the topic no further except to say that boarding or binding of the heads of children was common amongst the people at that time... no comment as to why.

Clearly, there are few sculptures that reveal this oblong head, but they do exist. Modern artists who sculpted images of King Tut, expert artist supposedly, did choose to ignore this long head and deleated it from their sculptures. .. and of course no mention made of this artistic error done by artists endeavoring to make an exact replication as close as possible with the scientific informaiton based on cat scan that was provided to them.... the ultimate in denial.

It seems to me that the Egyptians held this skull design as sacred, and heads that had it were not accentuated, so that you could actually determine the shape of the head during daily life. Hair and head dresses and crowns of various sorts covered it all up so you would be guessing exactly what was under there. For me, I had always thought it was some kind of artistic license that the sculpters and painters of that day engaged in, the big head and hair thing but clearly many of these people were true cone heads... jusy how or why remains a mystery, at least to me.

What does all this have to do with giants? Im not exactly sure... but the oblong heads sure remind me of ET.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 26th November 2012 at 22:37.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

CeltMan (30th November 2012), Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017), lookbeyond (30th November 2012), sdv (26th November 2012)

20. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Last edited by Arrowwind; 26th November 2012 at 22:50.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (20th August 2017)

22. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member olgraybear's Avatar
    Thanks

The video narrative reports that Jim Vieira gave this presentation on 3 Nov. 2012
    He presents information about the ancients and giants with double rows of teeth, mound builders, masons and reports from past presidents about these beings and how they have been taken and disappeared and stored at the Smithsonian.

He brings a lot of information and covers it fast so get your pencil and paper and take some notes on this one.

Who You Are and How You Are..... is everything

Go cafefully with peace in your heart, love in your eyes and laughter on your tongue and if you meet someone without a smile give them one of yours....

23. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to olgraybear For This Post:

Caren (30th November 2012), Cjay (30th November 2012), Conchis (30th November 2012), eaglespirit (30th November 2012), Flowerpunkchip (29th November 2012), Ivanhoe (30th November 2012), JRS (30th November 2012), Kiforall (30th November 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (1st December 2012), Lefty Dave (30th November 2012), MorningSong (1st December 2012), Playdo of Ataraxas (30th November 2012), RMorgan (29th November 2012), sdv (30th November 2012), Star Tsar (30th November 2012), ThePythonicCow (30th November 2012), WanderingRogue (29th November 2012), write4change (30th November 2012)

24. Link to Post #57
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Love his rant at the end. Brilliant and fascinating subject, thank you for posting. I want more

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

Caren (30th November 2012), Cjay (30th November 2012), JRS (30th November 2012), olgraybear (29th November 2012)

26. Link to Post #58
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Even the bible speaks of giants roaming the land. One of them
    was said to be 40 feet tall.

After the war in heaven, God cast out the rebels from heaven.

Later on in the bible, it says that the sons of God, came down
    to earth to mate with the daughters of men. I assumed it was
    the angels cast out from heaven, along with satan but i may have
    been mistaken. The bible says that those angels, with the exception
    of just a small few, including satan, got off scott free. At least, so
    far.

Anyway, the bible still says the sons of God, so one can assume that
    other angels in heaven, cast off their spiritual bodies and traded them
    for fleshy bodies, so that they could procreate with the flesh of this
    earth.

When the women became pregnant and bared children, these children
    grew into giants. Some at 6 feet, some at 8 feet, all the way up to at
    least 40 feet tall. These children of disobedient angels, came to be
    called Nephilim.

These Nephilim, are more than likely, part human but mostly a demigod.
    They were said to have an unnatural strength and possibly some mental
    powers to go with that but to what extent, no one knows.

The sons of God were not satisfied with just mating with humans, they
    went after them animals to. It was then and still is today, their main
    agenda to corrupt that which God had made.

The world got so corrupted that God caused the flood to happen, back
    in noahs day, to try and destroy all those giants and creatures that the
    union of the sons of God and animals, produced.

Apparently, that didn't completely work though. In Numbers 13:28-33,
    it speaks of giants still living. Between moses and joshua, they rid the
    land of giants for the last time.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...th/giants2.htm

27. The Following User Says Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

CeltMan (30th November 2012)

28. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Fascinating history. If they made so much effort to conceal the skeletons that we know about, what did they find that we don't know about?

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Kiforall (30th November 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (1st December 2012), olgraybear (30th November 2012)

30. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,632 times in 628 posts

The reason I come here always finding something I never heard of before. And like this man I remain pissed at what is repressed knowledge because it does not fit the controlling paradigm.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to write4change For This Post:

olgraybear (30th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast