+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: What Made You Happy Today?

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Re: What Made You Happy Today?

My cat reminds me not to take life so seriously, and enjoy the ride and smile as often as possible.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Earth Angel (24th October 2012), Kryztian (24th October 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

My regular visits to this forum never fail to lift my spirits. Until I opened my eyes a few years ago, I was convinced that the world was pretty much exactly as it appeared to be and I would have to extract happiness from the limited supply available. I'm infinitely happy to be able to maintain a fairly steady state of curiosity and intrigue as I dig deeper and deeper into life's mysteries. There's an energy in these pages that I can feel.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zelig For This Post:

Earth Angel (24th October 2012), Eram (24th October 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Bought a new toilet seat.....!
    But that is happiness relying on a condition. Anything that makes us happy, is not happiness, it's an acquisition. It is also the cause of our suffering.

True happiness is a big big topic.
    Last edited by Tony; 24th October 2012 at 18:03.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Earth Angel (24th October 2012), mahalall (24th October 2012), pugwash84 (24th October 2012)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

It was my son Stevens birthday today and we had a big party and he got a Furby toy and he was so happy which made me happy I had the party at a venue too so they did the food and the cooking too and real home cooking food for the party Beats sammiches lolol xxxxx

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh and for the first time in nearly 10 years my husband cooked for me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

mahalall (24th October 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

I'll have to come back another day.

L-O-L

No, erm...I saw some green LED lights in a store and the idea of them lit at night made me very happy really...Odd.

10. Link to Post #86
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

more smiles today...

I start by lighting up my shielding with "in the name of the father son and holy Ghost protect me with your light..." I sit with my eyes closed watching the light building around me...

once in place, I clap my hands together to light up the energy field...

I placed one hand on her shoulder, the other down on her elbow wrapping around and touching the break...

she said she could feel her whole arm heating up, I concentrate with my eyes closed until I could see the healing energy flowing through my hands surrounding the bone, the fractures filling with light...

I concentrated on where the main break was, her hand was locked in the up position unable to turn when I started, once I saw the outline of the break, I had her slowly turn her hand inward, I saw the one piece slide back into place connecting wiht the bone, then I had her turn her hand the other direction until another pop confirmed it had slipped back into place...

I kept the energy flowing filling the gaps with energy until I heard her sigh, so I stopped and looked at her, she smiled and turned her hand firwst one direction, then the other with full mobility.

she kept saying it's a miracle...

I reached over and grabbed her knitting basket, something she thought she would never be able to do again and went in to make lunch...

when I came back she was knitting away, tears flowing down her cheeks, I asked if it hurt, she shook her head no, there was no pain...

she lifted her arm over her head and turned it back and forth...

then said I'm crying because I can't remember my daughter's number to share what just happened...

I glanced up and saw her walking through the fence, and said, maybe it was meant to be shared in person, she looked at me questioningly as the door swung open and she walked in...

she goes into Pre-op Friday and I doubt the doctor will move forward with the operation after seeing she has full mobility...

her Pastor dropped by today, right after, and she started telling him what I had done and I hopped in before the H word and said physical Therapy...

she giggled...

11. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Snorkelling around some coral at Tenote bay in Kao Tao :-)

12. Link to Post #88
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    more smiles today...

I start by lighting up my shielding with "in the name of the father son and holy Ghost protect me with your light..." I sit with my eyes closed watching the light building around me...

once in place, I clap my hands together to light up the energy field...

I placed one hand on her shoulder, the other down on her elbow wrapping around and touching the break...

she said she could feel her whole arm heating up, I concentrate with my eyes closed until I could see the healing energy flowing through my hands surrounding the bone, the fractures filling with light...

I concentrated on where the main break was, her hand was locked in the up position unable to turn when I started, once I saw the outline of the break, I had her slowly turn her hand inward, I saw the one piece slide back into place connecting wiht the bone, then I had her turn her hand the other direction until another pop confirmed it had slipped back into place...

I kept the energy flowing filling the gaps with energy until I heard her sigh, so I stopped and looked at her, she smiled and turned her hand firwst one direction, then the other with full mobility.

she kept saying it's a miracle...

I reached over and grabbed her knitting basket, something she thought she would never be able to do again and went in to make lunch...

when I came back she was knitting away, tears flowing down her cheeks, I asked if it hurt, she shook her head no, there was no pain...

she lifted her arm over her head and turned it back and forth...

then said I'm crying because I can't remember my daughter's number to share what just happened...

I glanced up and saw her walking through the fence, and said, maybe it was meant to be shared in person, she looked at me questioningly as the door swung open and she walked in...

she goes into Pre-op Friday and I doubt the doctor will move forward with the operation after seeing she has full mobility...

her Pastor dropped by today, right after, and she started telling him what I had done and I hopped in before the H word and said physical Therapy...

she giggled...
    I asked my Daughter how she heals and she builds up the energy in ( points to heart )
    She pictures the patient ( Rob the dog ) she saw colour inside him that she knew wasn't right.
    She saw orange light building from the circle and she channeled it into Rob changing the colour inside him, the colour came out and mixed with his aura.

She also says she can use reiki as a ' force field'

I'm so happy for you, let's hope she doesn't require surgery.

My Son and I broke down this morning, the weight has been so heavy.

Zoe x
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiforall For This Post:

Heather2017 (25th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (26th October 2012), thunder24 (25th October 2012)

14. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Kiforall (25th October 2012), Rocky_Shorz (26th October 2012)

16. Link to Post #90
    Great Britain Avalon Member Kiforall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,698 times in 526 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Thankyou WhiteFeather, that was beautiful. Just wish I could stop crying. I'm not even hormonal. LOL
    It's so good to feel all the negative energy leaving my body, I'm off to buy some more tissues.

Zoe x
    Experiencing pain and suffering is the gateway to joy and happiness.
    It's chronic pain that prevents the gateway opening.

17. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

I woke up feeling miserable.

What made me happy was the skill I learned a few years ago to clear from the mind all that which drags you down. Because in reality, there is nothing that can stop you from feeling bliss except what YOU put between that bliss and yourself with your "reasons". "Things" cannot make you happy, but they may distrct you from the mess you put between yourself and your bliss for a little while.

Sounds like I'm still a bit grumpy ;-) Truth hurts sometimes, deal with it and be happy
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Earth Angel (26th October 2012), Kiforall (26th October 2012)

19. Link to Post #92
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

what made me happy was hearing the Quake that hit next to Egypt shook Cairo, pointing out where the militant was who was part of Libya attack on the consulate...

I asked the Muslim Brotherhood to look, and they listened...

sometimes it feels like I'm talking to myself, but I share it all online so everyone can watch...

tears are cleansing on the soul Zoe, I'm happy your family is healing too...

20. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

what made me happy was going to see the new Led Zeppelin concert movie Celebration Day, last night with my daughter and my husband.....all the old rockers in the cinema with their Zeppelin t-shirts... ...and the group of 15 year old girls beside us who acted like they were at the concert and clapped enthusiastically after every song!
    I came so close to seeing them live in 1980 and had just ordered my tickets to see them in NY when John Bonham died. His son took his place in this video and it was obviously a very emotional experience for him ..... no Moby Dick solo though!

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...1ac8muf5&&tt=b
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 26th October 2012 at 16:42.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Jake (26th October 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5