+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: DARPA & CIA Jump Room To Mars......Andrew Basiago 28th Oct 2011...

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: DARPA & CIA Jump Room To Mars......Andrew Basiago 28th Oct 2011...

Of course it may not be the Mars we see in our sky, although Andrew insinuates it is.......If we take a leaf from another extroninary non-physical charrector ION

Portals ,gates and wormholes are wide open at the momment and there are countless parrallel worlds , so the base may be on a parrallel Mars and the

Jumproom is a portal,,,,,,,Pure speculation, though it would explain the blue skies and thin but breathable slightly sulpher smelling air he experianced...

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Quote They convened it from their computer data to IBM 360. That still didn't work and that's when other changes were made
    This is interesting considering http://www.johntitor.com the time traveler was claiming this is the computer he returned to the eighties for.
    Last edited by noprophet; 8th November 2011 at 17:34.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I remember he came back for a IBM 5100 computor which he needed to take back to 2036......he came back and met himselfe as a baby......

In his timeline there had been a civil war in the US and there had been great turmoil in the early 2000's.....

Dan Burisch said the timeline has been changed, though I think that was to do with something else can't remember off hand...

Its gets more sci=fi the more I write it down.......

But then there is a well known proverb...' Fact Can Be Stranger Than Fiction' !!!!!!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th November 2011 at 23:59.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (10th November 2011), Fundy Gemini (9th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,521 times in 20,692 posts

Basiago seems very credible, but his descriptions of the objects and beings in the photos really make me wonder, and make his story seem much less credible overall, IMHO.
    Maybe these images he describes can be easily seen if you have access to better photo technology, but from what I could see, he might as well have been hallucinating, because I didn't see anything at all like he described about 99% of the time.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th November 2011), mountain_jim (9th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I agree Onawah I have seen some of the PDF of the photos and some of them do look like animals and the hominoid on the rock is clear, but you have to concentrate and most is unclear.....

Andrews Original Disclosure Paper.....

http://www.projectmars.net/docs/rese...fe_on_Mars.pdf

If thats weather erosion its pretty good, Looks to me like a female hominoid sitting on a rock with a stick in her hand, or it could be a statue or a very unique rock.......
    I've just worked out how to post pics so watch out...LOL ..steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th April 2014 at 09:25.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (10th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I remember he came back for a IBM 5100 computor which he needed to take back to 2036......he came back and met himselfe as a baby......

In his timeline there had been a civil war in the US and there had been great turmoil in the early 2000's.....

Dan Buricsh said the timeline has been changed, though I think that was to do with something else can't remember off hand...

Its gets more sci=fi the more I write it down.......

But then it is a well known proverb...That Fact Can Be Stranger Than Fiction !!!!!!
    This is correct. That IBM computer was supposedly a government project referred to as 360 for its ability to run various executable formats. Something like reverse engineering through the binary processes. Someone actually got a hold of one on ATS and shelled into a modern computer and found that it read mac, windows and linux executables. Not that those were around when it was made, but it handled the information differently than an average computer.

The times line up very well also. I'd find the link but I'm in class right now

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th November 2011), Cidersomerset (8th November 2011), Fundy Gemini (9th November 2011), muxfolder (9th November 2011), wynderer (10th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

This one is odd supposed to be a picture of something on Mars photographed from the rover...

Unless the Rovers are running around a desert on earth somewhere, What is it ??

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th November 2011 at 23:47.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

What should be pointed out if it is a weathered rock how can it be the only bit of rock sticking up like that in the landscape ??

Where are the other weathered hominoids/statues/rocks..???
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th February 2017 at 22:05.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Time for bed , now I've learnt how to image today I will leave you with Bob Deans image of a Mars Base........

Possible Lake and vegetation ???.....

Goodnight ,,,,Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 17th April 2014 at 09:30.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (9th November 2011), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017), Fundy Gemini (9th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,187 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    I have heard several interviews with Andrew Basiago and I want to believe him very much. I know Kerry and Bill were at one time keen to interview him too. Although the information is really out there he sounds plausible and a nice guy but that is obviously not enough! I desperately want someone else to speak out and corroborate what he has said. There are some whistleblowers I believe and others I have doubts about and an awful lot of it is to do with how they present their information - when there is ego involved I feel myself backing off. If this information is true it is mind blowing.
    I first spoke with Andy Basiago quite some time before anyone else did -- way back in February 2007. He and I talked for four hours on the phone, off-record and unrecorded.

His recall of the teleportation experiments in his childhood was detailed and fascinating. He certainly believed everything he shared, and I believed that his story, as he told it then, was very real.

He only had the experience of remembering that he had been to Mars quite some time after that conversation. This timeline of his progressive recall is missing from almost all of his subsequent public accounts.

Kerry and I both feel strongly that he entirely believes everything he states, and is not a knowing fraud. He is courageous, intelligent, articulate and sincere. But neither of us believes he went to Mars. It's highly likely, in the opinion of us both, that these are screen memories that are designed and intended to discredit his original very important and legitimate testimony about teleportation on Planet Earth.

Meanwhile, Henry Deacon's testimony is certainly 100% authentic. Kerry and I spoke with Henry for literally hundreds of hours (and so has David Wilcock). The 'jumprooms' are very real.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th November 2011 at 00:04.

18. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (12th November 2011), Cidersomerset (9th November 2011), Corncrake (11th November 2011), DouglasDanger (9th November 2011), Ecnal61 (9th November 2011), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017), Fred Steeves (9th November 2011), Fundy Gemini (9th November 2011), Hervé (10th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (9th November 2011), KosmicKat (9th November 2011), Limor Wolf (9th November 2011), mab777 (9th November 2011), mountain_jim (9th November 2011), muxfolder (9th November 2011), Neal (12th November 2011), nomadguy (9th November 2011), noprophet (9th November 2011), onawah (9th November 2011), Reinhard (9th November 2011), SEAM (9th November 2011), WhiteFeather (15th August 2012), winnasboy (9th November 2011), wynderer (10th May 2012), Yoda (9th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Thats interresting my gut feeling is he is a genuine guy , thanks for clarifying your view on Andrew. The rest we will we have to see what develops .....

I'll watch the jumproom interview again tommorrow, now I am deffinately late for bed..lol
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th November 2011 at 00:18.

20. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

To Bill (and Kerry) ---
    I really don't know how you sleep at night with the knowledge and individual 'truths' you bring forward, and the kind of thought gymnastics and filtering you must engage in daily.

I can only Thank You for doing the work you do!
    --♥--
    2 All

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

Atlas (17th April 2014), Bill Ryan (9th November 2011), Ecnal61 (10th November 2011), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017), KosmicKat (9th November 2011), Magnus (9th November 2011), mountain_jim (9th November 2011), Neal (12th November 2011), Reinhard (9th November 2011), SEAM (9th November 2011), winnasboy (9th November 2011), Yoda (9th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,521 times in 20,692 posts

That makes a lot of sense. My feeling about Basiago is that he is sincere, and the details mostly sound very authentic, and yet...something was off, and the unconvincing photos highlight that.
    Thanks to Bill for the clarification.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ecnal61 (10th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #34
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Thank you Bill, much appreciated.

25. Link to Post #35
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

when you experience teleportation .. even though you experience it and are consciously awareness while doing it .. you don't always remember it afterwards .. it takes some time for the memory to come back.

(watch from 42:00 onwards)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=RfM23rAZTSQ

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    I have heard several interviews with Andrew Basiago and I want to believe him very much. I know Kerry and Bill were at one time keen to interview him too. Although the information is really out there he sounds plausible and a nice guy but that is obviously not enough! I desperately want someone else to speak out and corroborate what he has said. There are some whistleblowers I believe and others I have doubts about and an awful lot of it is to do with how they present their information - when there is ego involved I feel myself backing off. If this information is true it is mind blowing.
    I first spoke with Andy Basiago quite some time before anyone else did -- way back in February 2007. He and I talked for four hours on the phone, off-record and unrecorded........<snip>
    Last edited by Aurelius; 9th November 2011 at 22:18.

26. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

OMG Bill! I remember watching this video with the three of you way back when it first came out...and all the others that proceeded it. Has it really been 4 years since then.

I'm so busy now trying to keep up with all the new info that I sort of forget about the jewels you three have given us earlier. I love the camaraderie, the obvious friendship between you three...and your hat Bill...it looks a little bit better then than now. But perhaps the current one is a newer version.

I remember feeling vindicated. I had read so many different books from years earlier, some had mentioned we had been to Mars, etc. But then I just let it go because I couldn't prove any of it. Then with the info Project Camelot began to release...well it just seemed to confirm I wasn't as crazy as some people, including my family thought.

And thank you Cidersomerset for this thread and all who have contributed as well.

Last edited by jp11; 9th November 2011 at 05:42.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jp11 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th November 2011), Ecnal61 (10th November 2011)

28. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

Bill, if you could please indulge me for a second. In Re: Jump Rooms....Of all the stuff I have read, watched, and viewed over the last two or three dozen years about Off world, New age, New world, etc. etc. (going back to Cayce, Carlos Castenada, Ruth Montgomery and Dick Sutphen in the 70's) This Mars base stuff just seems to keep wiggling around in my mind. I have no doubt that many of your witnesses are sincere, as have you and DW, and Kerry been, on the subject. But, is it not plausible that some of those folks were simply mind altered in some way to believe this stuff? Is that not certainly in the realm of their capacity to undertake? I keep thinking that there are a bunch of guys with dark glasses, who are secretly emailing each other and saying "We got a few more Mars Base people to put on our list"... I don't mean to offend, or deny your beliefs in any way... but for the most part, "I don't believe anything I hear, and only half of what I see" so I'm struggling with the Mars thing... everything else... no problemo.. any way you could take another swing of the hammer and drive that last nail home for me? Much appreciated.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

KosmicKat (9th November 2011)

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Thanks Bill great stuff , I should have rewatched this before. The jump rooms and bases.....All the ruins and monuments are real .....on Mars..
    There is loads of info on here , so if you read this its worth watching and I'm going to watch it again... I've watched all the interviews as Bill and Kerry did them &
    I have rewatched quite a few ,but this little discussion is magic....

The Base on Mars is thousands of years old, undergrond at the bottom of a ancient sea bed, and may have been there when the sea was still present.The aliens are all humanoids,
    Thats wierd the vid has crashed 31 mins in , its telling me the Adobe flash plugin has crash ,send in a report.....Maybe someone does not want this re broadcast..LOL Steve

Back up and running...The van Allan belts a shield put up by our ancestors , went to the moon with help , Grand Canyon reminds henry of Mars , he played ping pong with aliens,
    The alternate 3 scenario......As Seam just said it would be nice for a refresher

Its ashame about Andrew and I still think he has something to contribute so don't be to hard on him...please !.. and I'll still listen to him to see how it pans out for him....

...Cheers Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th November 2011 at 19:57.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I've just pasted this reponse to Andy coast interview 11/11/11 to ad to this thread I wrote it as I was listening to the recording and if you get the chance to listen to it its worth it....

Thanks Jagman I'm listening to the interview now . Its fascinating both Andy and Brett Stilling are talking to George , They are both naming Ed Dames as a major
    person they were involved with in the programme . George is pressing them as Ed Dames has been on coast for years and not mentioned it. Andrew said Ed was a adult
    on the programme so was bound by his secrecy oath. Andrew & Brett were children so not bound ??.....Anyway they are going into great detail, and Andrew said he
    will be running for President in 2016 !! Now as we know Andy has 5 degrees and is a lawyer....

Bill & Kerry think Andrew has false memmories and is being set up to muddy the waters of the alternate community....Kerry said on a interview recently that she
    interviewed Andrew for Jesse Venturas Truth TV I think ? she said they are still waiting for it to be released for airing....

More importantly if any of this is true or not it is worth keeping upto date with because if it is a elaborate psyops we are better off seeing how its being done!!
    If there is any truth to the story it will come to a head soon imho as all the people they are naming the press will call him out on sooner or later I
    would have thought. Laura Eisenhower is on now.... It does all sound to good to be true , but the psyops if that what it is , is interresting in itselfe...Steve

Ed Dames has just rang in and said he was in West Germany when Andrew said he was teaching him , and if it happenned it must have been transpersonnel factors !! he has just said the montauk chair did not exist and project pegusus did not exist ( Still listening)

Ed says its all BS and fantasy Andy sticks by his guns but looks like the first person he has named has totally denied it ......Edhas left and told Andy not to E mail him...its sounds odd
    Andy is carrying on with calls a bit sereal.....He say when he runs for President in 2016 he will be looking for a Democrat ticket in the Washington state area....Brainwashing has come up ,As I said this is going to be a wierd few months in Andys already eccentric life, should be fun or eyes closed & cringe stuff...Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th November 2011 at 16:44.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Corncrake (11th November 2011), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2017), noprophet (11th November 2011)

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

It's just the old 'trip seat system' , vis Montauk Project etc . Computer interface ..

You can sit in there and live life on Andromeda and come back where very little happened in the meantime .
    You can say whatever about the future it will always come true but ..the danger is you truly don't know when ..
    Because time is nothing fixed ..time flow is like plastic material ..a wave ..

So whatever has to happen will happen you just can not say when . And at the same time ..it's already happening . All time is but continuity of one event ..

Why do I say that ..

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th November 2011), noprophet (11th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast