+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: DARPA & CIA Jump Room To Mars......Andrew Basiago 28th Oct 2011...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default DARPA & CIA Jump Room To Mars......Andrew Basiago 28th Oct 2011...

Andrew Basiago update interview on Truth Frequency radio with Chris and Sherri 28/oct/2011

This is about DARPA & CIA Jump room to mars, he explains how he met three native Martian astronaughts at Curtiss Wright airfield USA....Andrew fascinates me as he is my age.
    His accounts are vivid and as a practicing attourney his communication skills are excellent. Is this fact ? or fantasy ?who knows ! if true our space and inteligence services are far more advanced then we are led to believe.( which everyone on here probably agrees with) whether Andrews memmory is accurate, or he is some sort of fantasy mind controlled plant, or an attension seeker is the question?
    I don't get that vibe from him , but It would be nice if more people in the community would interview him and let us know if they think he is genuine or delusional.Those who have, seem to think him a genuine person, but apart from Alfred Webre not many have commented either way maybe because there is no way of verifying his story. Because if he is telling the truth as he said he is going to be responcible for genuine disclosure...

Cheers Steve..

Andrews interview starts 56min in... The rest of the interview is on here,another 2hrs...

There are no adds on this link......

http://www.maximumtheory.com/blog/20...io-interviews/

He says he is due to be on coast to coast again on the 10th of Nov that has to be confirmed...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th November 2011 at 19:44.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Anna (8th November 2011), aranuk (7th November 2011), Chrononaut (8th November 2011), Corncrake (7th November 2011), daddy fishwick (7th November 2011), Ecnal61 (8th November 2011), Fred Steeves (7th November 2011), Magnus (9th November 2011), modwiz (8th November 2011), Referee (8th November 2011), shadowstalker (7th November 2011), The One (11th November 2011), WhiteFeather (7th November 2011), wynderer (10th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: DARPA & CIA Jump Room To Mars......Andrew Basiago 28th Oct 2011...

Personally, I think this guy is a complete and utter fraud.

However, I know these "rooms" exist.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Adam Greenland For This Post:

The One (11th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thats Tantalising Adam can you expand....Have you had experiance or know someone involved ? or just gut feeling ?Steve

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (8th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

If Mr.Basiago is not being honest about what he remembers (which may, or may not be fabricated memories) he is firstly damaging his own reputation as a professional of integrity, (although I'm sure plenty of us have our doubts about those that make their living from the practise of law), and in the long term, he is damaging his credibility as a possible whistleblower.

On the other hand, if further evidence can be found that suggests there may be elements of truth in what he has claimed then we risk making fools of ourselves by dismissing his claims.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th November 2011), modwiz (8th November 2011), WhiteFeather (15th August 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I agree KosmicKat I have heard a lot of his interviews including the original very long one....His story has stayed consistent and he has been developing the disclosure
    as he recalls more memories...He names major figures like Donald Rumsfeldt being involved with the project and meeting a young Bush jnr and Obama ....Courtney Hunt was his CIA contact on Mars...

Hes talking about major Ed Dames being being in charge of a seminar on the mars project 2hrs 15min into this interview...

Well at this seminar was a young Barry Soetoro , the current female head of Darpa Regina Dugan then aged about 16 , and Brett Stilling son of a nasa engineer Tom Stilling !!

So Barrak Obama has been to Mars !!!!

He is certainly naming names and says he may poss be president himselfe ??????????

Well .....what can you say !! LOL.. He is going into details of the seminar and mars...

Fair play to him he cannot be accused of holding back information, there must be some way of corroborating his info by some other researchers !!!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th November 2011 at 20:53.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (8th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

After 25 years, David Adair speaks on space technology transfer consultant and former rocket whiz kid David Adair speaks out for the first time on camera in this interview about his remarkable encounters with an alien engine, DOD agents, and Air Force General Curtis Lemay in 1971 at Groom Lake, Nevada (Area-51).
    • Hear first hand testimony about advanced alien technology and our military's most closely guarded secrets
    • He explains his transport to the Mars facility.
    • His tour of a living bio-space vehicle guided by brain synapse interlinks precursor of the U.S. similar technology.
    surrounding the UFO phenomena.

More interesting facts:
    THE MONTAUK CHAIR and PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT
    http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/montauk.html

Roswell Letters

Zero Point Energy and the Schumann Resonance Field

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

Anna (8th November 2011), Camilo (12th May 2012), luminuma (7th November 2011), modwiz (8th November 2011), telemark (7th November 2011), WhiteFeather (15th August 2012), winnasboy (9th November 2011), wynderer (10th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

This interview with Alfred Webbre was 4th of Nov 2011

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th November 2011 at 20:44.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Anna (8th November 2011), ketturah (8th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

The montauk chair bears a striking similarity to the control chair from stargate atlantis.

USAF and navy both consulted on that franchise as per depictions of US and canadian military.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (9th November 2011), modwiz (8th November 2011), WhiteFeather (7th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

I have heard several interviews with Andrew Basiago and I want to believe him very much. I know Kerry and Bill were at one time keen to interview him too. Although the information is really out there he sounds plausible and a nice guy but that is obviously not enough! I desperately want someone else to speak out and corroborate what he has said. There are some whistleblowers I believe and others I have doubts about and an awful lot of it is to do with how they present their information - when there is ego involved I feel myself backing off. If this information is true it is mind blowing.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Anna (8th November 2011), Cidersomerset (7th November 2011), Fundy Gemini (9th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks Corncrake I agree i know Kerry has spoken to Andrew and I thought it may have been at a seminar somewhere but I can't find it. Hopefully either Kerry or Bill
    will do in the near future. If he is saying that key government members have been to Mars including the sitting US President ,and the head of DARPA, I think it needs a bit more pinning down ...Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th November 2011 at 23:09.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

modwiz (8th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

I've heard few interviews by Andrew Basiago on Coast to Coast and I have to say he sounds genuine. Of course the information is too out there for some but it's interesting.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Interresting Vaughn B both David Adair and Stephen Hawking recieving channelled information in their dreams . The engine is serious alien tech and when he said he memorised how to
    make one I think he was forgetting how is he going to get hold of the off world material, unless he can replace it with terrestial alloys. All good stuff he sounds legit so where does Steven
    Greer go from here....

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

These are interesting interviews. Thank you, Cidersomerset.

Am I the only one offended by the fact that none of US are being allowed to know these things? All this technology that's hidden from us and yet we fund them. Nice to know that they think our money is good enough, but not us....? How dare they! I'm very offended while others think it's all part of the secrecy. This goes beyond that. The secrecy is very offensive....

When the truth comes out, and I believe it will, they will have alot of explaining to do. Like why were we never told about anything? This has been going on for so long and yet not once did they think that it should be brought to our attention. They played us for fools when we see the spacecrafts moving through the skies, thinking it was aliens when in fact it was our own....We get stuck with outdated, useless technologies, while they're flying around in advanced crafts or utilizing jump rooms. Why do they think they're the only ones worthy of associating with Martians? Or even knowing that this galaxy is teaming with life?

I'm really disgusted with the CIA, DARPA, NASA and the Military Industrial Complex. When all of the advanced technologies are revealed to the whole planet and we ALL start using them, then I might be impressed. But as I see it, this sounds as though it's just meant for the few. Let me guess the ones with all the money who think that's the only thing that qualifies them to have even this....What else will they take from us?
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 8th November 2011 at 00:23.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th November 2011), g.k.r (8th November 2011), wynderer (10th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #14
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Thats Tantalising Adam can you expand....Have you had experiance or know someone involved ? or just gut feeling ?Steve
    I'm not aware of any of these rooms in California. And the Intelligence Agencies have nothing to do with them.

Hawaii, Queensland, Mexico City, and off the south coast of Cuba.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adam Greenland For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th November 2011), modwiz (8th November 2011), wynderer (10th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thanks Maia I totally agree with you...The military budget has been abused in the US for decades and it is unfair on the US taxpayer......

Apart from that all this info cannot all be BS.....Andrews Memory is remembering lots of details, if he is mind controlled or making it up he

is very consistent and he is really name dropping people at the top of government as being involved....I'm surprised more people have

not been following him ??? I've listened to most of his interviews and he is going on coast again soon...Steve

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (8th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Thanks Adam .....Heres a link to some info on infomation farm that has some of the locations Andy talks about....

http://informationfarm.blogspot.com/...versation.html

32. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Am I the only one offended by the fact that none of US are being allowed to know these things? All this technology that's hidden from us and yet we fund them.
    At one point I was outraged that the voting public (as well as the millions who don't see any point in voting) have been deceived in this way. But my own journey has taken me to a point at which technology is not the most important issue. It can help, but only if applied properly. Our destiny, as a race here on Earth, and as citizens of this universe, transcends technological wonders.

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Wasn't this a Steven King short story called "The Jaunt?"

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I dont know but as he is the same age as me , what I thought ...was he influenced by the Time Tunnel seeries in the sixties..

He is very intelligent , but if he is a mind controlled plant to make us look silly at a later date !!!!

I think he is a genuine guy , but its hell of a storey ...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th November 2011 at 15:37.

35. Link to Post #20
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Wasn't this a Steven King short story called "The Jaunt?"
    Bingo! That's the one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast