+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cosmology: The World According to Heim - (long post warning)

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Cosmology: The World According to Heim - (long post warning)

There has been a genius alive on this planet who is only well known to the few initiates who speak German good enough to follow complex quantum-theory in that language.

As most of us, including me, probably dont fall into this category, it may be moot to discuss his finding where it not for the implications of his findings for everyday life.

This man, born in 1925 and died in 2001, lived his entire life in Germany and was for the bigger part of his life almost blind, deaf and had lost both hands - in an accident in his early 20s.

He studied under Werner Heisenberg, discussed with Pauli and Dirac and he was on the "explaining end" when it came to discussion with those giants of contemporary physics.

Those who are not able to understand German have very little chance to grasp his work in any depth because his major work, published in 2 volumes, is only available in that language.

Bits and pieces have been translated and I will do my best to offer a few links that help.

But first, why is he important or even interesting?

- consider the mathematical proof of an afterlife and, at least in part, of the hypothetical "density" model of RA (law of one)
    - consider antigravity explained as well as superluminal flight
    - consider the funky support-constructs of the current model like dark matter & dark energy laid to rest for good
    - consider the age of the universe to be extended MUCH longer so that evolution could actually have happened (if you insist )
    - consider gravity included into a unified theory (and in a way that explains why galaxies move the way they do WITHOUT dark matter)
    - and many other perks we as galactic humans would certainly appreciate

A brief overview taken from the web:

--quote--
    Heim´s Theory is defined in a 6-dimensional world, in 2 dimensions of which events take place that organize processes in the 3 dimensions of our experience. A very small natural constant, called a “metron“, is derived, representing the smallest area that can exist in nature. This lead to the conclusion that space must be composed of a 6-dimensional geometric lattice of very small cells bounded on all sides by metrons. The existence of metrons requires our usual infinitesimal calculus to be replaced by one of finite areas. The unperturbed lattice represents empty vacuum. Local deformations of the lattice indicate of something other than empty space. If the deformation is of the right form and complexity it acquires the property of mass and inertia. Elementary particles are complex dynamical systems of locally confined interacting lattice distortions. Thus the theory geometricizes the world by viewing it as a huge assemblage of very small deformations of a 6-dimensional lattice in vacuum. The theory also has significant consequences for cosmology.
    --end quote--

In fact Heims extended theory includes 12 dimensions, of which only 6 are consequential for us in 3-d, the other's qualities are, in his words, "known to god only", although mathematically described by Heim.

the quote is taken from this site which goes into some depth discussing his theory, and by people who are mostly qualified to do so. I would suggest to go there and read all of it before arguing for or aginst it based on physical/mathematical arguments.

click here

The more cursory interested will find some articles in NEW SCIENTIST easier to digest

click here

The reason most physicists take Heim seriously is that he predicted the mass of elemental particles with much more precision than the standard model can

see: Heim’s Theory of Elementary Particle Structures here:

click here

That alone is proof that he is a real genius and not one of the fringe guys who go on big lecture tours with new cosmological theories any advanced physics student can debunk.

For those who do speak German, there is a very enlightening lecture series available where Heim and an interpreter (who dumbs it down for the audience) speak for about 14 hours. I listened to it 4 times now and maybe have a ROUGH idea now what he is talking about. Its advanced stuff. He not only talks to quantum physicists, also speaks to a Zen master. Its very very deep stuff.

click here

There is a research group which publishes also in English, but I dont think they got very far since their inception:

http://www.heim-theory.com/Contents/contents.html

My strangest personal experience happened in 2007 when I attended a week long lecture of "The trouble with physics" quantum expert Lee Smolin, who was invited to Hamburg to speak at the physics faculty of our University on the quality of time.

I had a chance to ask him if he had any opinion regarding Heim. His reply was, and I cite from memory, that he once was asked by nature magazin to write about Heim and was paid for a period of time to check his work (cant remember how long that was, but it wasnt only few days)
    and he did not understand it. He didnt say it was wrong, he said he didnt get it.
    Thats saying something coming from such a high calibre.

I could as time permits and if there are requests for it expand on this further.
    pls let me know.
    Last edited by samvado; 31st March 2010 at 15:26.

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Cosmology: The World According to Heim - (long post warning)

I am amazed that Burkhard Heim does not elicit any response whatsoever. Particularily in the light of the pseudo-genius new-physics-guy who has quite a fanclub here. Must be the language barrier.

Last edited by samvado; 27th March 2010 at 13:23.

3. Link to Post #3
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Cosmology: The World According to Heim - (long post warning)

For some strange reason this thread completely skipped by me. I definitely am interested in learning more about this, preferably in some dumbed down form.

4. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by haibane (here)
    For some strange reason this thread completely skipped by me. I definitely am interested in learning more about this, preferably in some dumbed down form.
    I will glady help if I can. I would need some background info. How is your physics understanding? any math at all?

also: pls DO follow the links provided above. Your request is quite general, I would need more specific questions to go by.

thank you

-sam

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hello Sam,

Thank you for bringing this apparently astounding piece of knowledge.

I, too, am interested. And I, too, would unfortunately need a simplified version.

I will take a look at the links you provided, although I fear they will already be above my understanding but, hey, gotta get in through some door.

My level of understanding is elementary at the best. I am actually in the process of educating myself since I need this understanding for the PhD I'm working on (in Philosophy) but so far I'm still at The Dancing Wu Li Masters and the recently published Quantum Enigma (plus a few others in the "make it palatable for the public" category).

A pile of David Bohm's books awaits for me to have grasped some basic concepts.

From what you wrote, what triggers my interest most is the excerpt you took.

But ... I guess I should better follow your advice and go read there.

Just wanted to let you know there is interest in the thread.

Cheers (and admiration for the Researcher),

Eleonore

6. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ailée (here)
    Hello Sam,

Thank you for bringing this apparently astounding piece of knowledge.

I, too, am interested. And I, too, would unfortunately need a simplified version.
    nothing to be ashamed of. EVERYBODY on this planet needs a simplified version it seems. Heim had an IQ of around 250 and was an eidetiker (he never forgot anything).
    Hard to match

Quote I will take a look at the links you provided, although I fear they will already be above my understanding but, hey, gotta get in through some door.
    that is appreciated

Quote My level of understanding is elementary at the best. I am actually in the process of educating myself since I need this understanding for the PhD I'm working on (in Philosophy)
    you may be pleased to know that HEIM himself saw himself as a philosopher first, and a physicist second. He understood (and had studied) philosophy, psychology, chemistry and I believe some other stuff too. a genius thruout. he was also extremely pleasant to be with but could be wrathful if you tried to deceive him (like the americans did in the early 50s when they taped his speech on the hyperdrive for spacetravel, he later found his ideas in magazins without credit given to him, that infuriated him and he never talked to any US guy from and official position again. he did to physicists though)

Quote but so far I'm still at The Dancing Wu Li Masters and the recently published Quantum Enigma (plus a few others in the "make it palatable for the public" category).

A pile of David Bohm's books awaits for me to have grasped some basic concepts.
    all of these guys are mere pupils to Heim. its nnice to read them but they dont come close.

dont fall for that "elegant universe" crap (string theory) thats the worst but its also the best marketed.

Quote From what you wrote, what triggers my interest most is the excerpt you took.

But ... I guess I should better follow your advice and go read there.

Just wanted to let you know there is interest in the thread.

Cheers (and admiration for the Researcher),

Eleonore
    thanx for letting me know my effort wasnt in vain. If you have specific question I am ready to provide you with the answers to my ability, which will be very limited in the face of the stuff we are dealing with. Next life I make sure I have an IQ that matches his (without his disabilities though)

cheers!!
    -sam

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

The structure (cage) of the universe was there before the universe. When you invent something, the invention relies on the IDEA of what you are going to use it for. Modern phsics/astro-physics is trying to complete a 100 piece jigsaw with half the pieces missing.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Well, thank you, I will not hesitate to share my questions with you - I suppose they may also regard Heim's pupils' theories... ?

Meanwhile, I will proceed with David Bohm, whom I find to be a delicious soul and whose humility I appreciate as a definite sign of intelligent sharing.

For what I have decided to do, he will be more helpful. Then as I myself become more knowledgeable and fascinated, I might wanna try & tackle Heim in due time.
    I'm sure glad I heard the name, now.

I congratulate you for undertaking the understanding of such acute materials, and I thank you for your answer.

Cheers,

El

9. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ailée (here)
    Meanwhile, I will proceed with David Bohm, whom I find to be a delicious soul and whose humility I appreciate as a definite sign of intelligent sharing.
    you are welcome, and of course they are all giants, just Heim is so much more of it, maybe I am just a fan .. :-)

10. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Modern phsics/astro-physics is trying to complete a 100 piece jigsaw with half the pieces missing.
    I seems at least as far as Heim is concerned all the pieces are accounted for and in place.

11. Link to Post #11
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    I will glady help if I can. I would need some background info. How is your physics understanding? any math at all?

also: pls DO follow the links provided above. Your request is quite general, I would need more specific questions to go by.

thank you

-sam
    Okay. My math sucks. I quit math decades ago, just before derivations, all the math I need as a designer is simple proportion ; ) Although I understand a lot of the concepts intuitively, it just isn't enough to go to details. Same with physics. I tried to look at the abstract and, of course, got lost at the first formula. A cartoon version would be best I guess ... (^__~ )

12. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by haibane (here)
    A cartoon version would be best I guess ... (^__~ )
    that may be a good idea to get Heim into public view, or a book like the elegant universe :-)

well, ask away and i see what I can do for you ...

13. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In our little bi-weekly get-together we discussed the transdimensional aspects of DNA using mainly the model Burkhard Heim provides. I realised that in my previous brief intro here I had not really worked to make that point clear, but it may well be one of the most important aspects of his entire model, namely that "reality" is 6d, the "workshop" is in 5d and the movie, coming from all that is 3-4d (spacetime). That model empowers everybody to use the reverse path via his 6d-connection to get basically any upgrade of his 3-4d hardware he desires.
    Its quite magical although its straight math/physics.

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by samvado (here)
    In our little bi-weekly get-together we discussed the transdimensional aspects of DNA using mainly the model Burkhard Heim provides. I realised that in my previous brief intro here I had not really worked to make that point clear, but it may well be one of the most important aspects of his entire model, namely that "reality" is 6d, the "workshop" is in 5d and the movie, coming from all that is 3-4d (spacetime). That model empowers everybody to use the reverse path via his 6d-connection to get basically any upgrade of his 3-4d hardware he desires.
    Its quite magical although its straight math/physics.
    The more I look into the Heim stuff, the more I am liking it.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

15. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This seems worth bumping

+ Reply to Thread