View Poll Results: Are aliens visiting us?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

106 86.89%
  • No

1 0.82%
  • The ufos are secret man made craft.

9 7.38%
  • The ufos are humans from the future.

9 7.38%
  • The Ufos are demons.

1 0.82%
  • Don't know.

15 12.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Are aliens visiting us?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Default Re: Are aliens visiting us?

I'm just a bit worried because we don't even treat the other species on this planet respectfully. but we have the nerve to put our focus on other animals from somewhere else. what do you think they will see in us?

Are we sure the government is denying such things because they are actually baiting us? If there is no proof why act like there is? They know we don't trust them, and your governments taught you everything you know about aliens and space.Yet, many of us can't see the sly tactics. Imo, it looks like a chess game being played out and they are a few moves from checkmate.

Reading books of people we don’t know, or know to be trustworthy can be very dangerous. I read through tons of books and I find most of them to have very questionable material. Many of them seem like agents because they can write countless books but still produce no facts. People believe what they read because they believe what was taught to them by their enemies…so, (to them) the testimonies seem credible. I can poke holes in just about everything science proves as facts… that’s why I only believe on what I can experience. It’s going to take more than some stranger’s book with elaborate tales to conquer my mind. I would love to give a proper interview to all the people writing books about aliens. I’ll ask the real questions to get real answers. The one thing clear in what these authors’ do is receive your attention, your time and energy along with your money. What else have they actually done for you? Some may say “they woke up to the possibility of aliens and other things”, but where’s their proof? A mind that cannot trust his/her judgment can easily be manipulated.

Also, another thing I find to be true is when people invest their time and money in something they become very defensive of what they purchased…I know no one ever wants to look like they made a bad decision, but mistakes happen and admittance will raise your consciousness as you journey on. Instead many people rather stick up for what they invested in even when it’s clear that they receive nothing more than speculation and some temporary entertainment. It’s hindering them big time…and then the reader advertises and persuades others to fall for the same trap. It’s a sad sight to say the least. We hurt each other in so many ways it’s ridiculous.
    Statements like this hurt us all “If you need alien truth read such and such book”. Ok, Why? I can easily see that it did nothing for those suggesting others to read it. It’s distractions…

I’m all for freedom of speak and expression of ideas. But searching for truth through a stranger’s eyes will cripple you.

Peace

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Fred Steeves (16th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (14th November 2011), jagman (14th November 2011), JSGlasgow (14th November 2011), ktlight (14th November 2011), Lisab (21st November 2011), Lord Sidious (9th November 2011), shamanseeker (16th November 2011), WhiteFeather (9th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

I voted Yes, humans from the future and Man made craft.

I believe all these things to be possibly true and at the very least I know, without doubt, these craft exist- I've seen one in broad daylight with my own eyes. No idea who was driving but there is not a doubt in my mind to what it was.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Fred Steeves (16th November 2011), jagman (14th November 2011), ktlight (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (9th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

ghostrider (13th November 2011), jagman (14th November 2011), shamanseeker (16th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,323 times in 192 posts

I voted YES

Last year I 'Called down' (via Telepathy) on 6 separate occasions many UFOs.

This year to date I have 'Called down' on 42 separate occasions over a hundred UFOs.

Yes I have video footage of many of those occasions. I will get round to posting them eventually (I need to load them up to Utube - just got to figure out how to do it). Sorry for being sooo thick!

Hopefully I can at least upload snapshots of some of them.
    The first snapshot was just ordinary stars, but the second snapshot was when they responded to telepathy.

I believe there is a lot more to all of this than meets the eye!

Why me ?

Why appear to me on so many occasions ?

I have had UFO experiences all of my life, so I reckon they are more than monitoring us.
    Perhaps we are a part of their extended family spiritually and they are here to guide us if we let them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	13.JPG
Views:	95
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	11223   Click image for larger version

Name:	13a.JPG
Views:	87
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	11222  

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rosco1 For This Post:

Caren (16th November 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (10th November 2011), Fred Steeves (16th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (14th November 2011), jagman (14th November 2011), ktlight (14th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

After hearing Tolec say in his interview with Alfred Webre that the reason there's so much hostility in the Middle East Region is because of Draco/Grey sonic technology being directed there from undersea bases. Essentially, the Dracos/Grays are addicted to the fear, hatred and all of these negative emotions. And they always want more....
    The Andromeda Council says that this will come to an end, so that humanity can get on with its evolution....
    Sure hope so....
    We shall see....

(I posted this on another thread)

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (14th November 2011), jagman (14th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    only first hand experiences are the real deal.
    Precisely.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

christian (10th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (14th November 2011), jagman (14th November 2011), Lord Sidious (10th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I'm one of the millions of abductees/contactees who know first hand that ET's exist. Don't need the govt's disclosure. Forgetaboutit....I just want the ET's to interact with us out in the open already. And the rogue aliens/reptilians/Dracos to be arrested and removed from Earth for good. I believe that Disclosure will come from the ET's themselves.... We'll all have front row seats, eating popcorn, while watching the govts at a huge loss attempting to explain their duplicities to us....

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Caren (16th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (14th November 2011), jagman (14th November 2011), Paladin14 (1st December 2011), pickle (16th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

with millions seeing ufo's , that's enough witnesses to win in a court of law.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (14th November 2011), jagman (14th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (14th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #29
    Hacienda San Joaquin. Vilcabamba. Ecuador
    Thanks

Well we were living in California. We had just moved to Agoura which was between Thousand Oaks and Callabassas. Our condo was on a hillside quiet and at the peak of a hill. I was asleep when When I was awoken by the sounds of little footsteps. I figured they were animals but was a bit puzzled as thee were quite a few pairs of footsteps I was hearing . I must be an awful Lot of Possums or whatever. I sat upright as the footsteps seemed to be ‘all over‘ the roof.. I started thinking there was too much activity to just be animals. I looked at the door in my bedroom and I thought I would have a heart attack. Sweat began pouring off me at an alarming rate. Just at the doors crack peering around the wall through the open slat off the door was a praying mantis at least 4-5 feet tall. It was a tan Grey sort of skin to it and I was clearly not ready to be seeing anything at my bedroom door. I quickly realized this was no insect but was a life form from somewhere else. I was as a Deer in the headlights. I was transfixed in absolute terror. It seemed to go on forever. After some time I found whatever was at the door had left and I lay back down and tried to go to sleep. I was so wet I got out of the bed for a little while so it would dry out. The ‘face’ looked just like the Grey in Whitley Strieber’s book ‘Communion’. I was pretty disappointed in my reaction as I had been waiting my whole life for an intro to this reality, and when it presented itself to me I was None to ready. I would hope if given another chance I would do better next time out...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to efields For This Post:

Caren (16th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (14th November 2011), jagman (14th November 2011), ktlight (14th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (14th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #30
    Hacienda San Joaquin. Vilcabamba. Ecuador
    Thanks

A Message From Our Family:

“Oh, Great Being of the Earth! Know that as you even doubt your worth your
    race is the most advanced of the Creation and as such, Ye are even studied
    by other life forms with a seemingly advanced culture. However do not be
    deceived! As they have come from the heavens. Know, Great Being OF Earth,
    They Seek to study, You, As they have traveled through dimensions and space
    unimaginable as yet to you, to gaze on you.

For, as Ye have little Technology compared to them, Know, Ye Great Beings of
    Earth, that within your structures are more capabilities than ever possible,
    with any life form, before! Those who seem so far advanced, as they are able
    to appear and disappear at will, can never develop to the capacity 'possible
    and inherent' in YOU! They Know this and seek to integrate these seemingly
    benign powers to integrate them for themselves. This is not to be however as
    they have violated 'Creations Laws' in order to bring this about. They shall
    meet with limited success.

Once you unlock the secrets of consciousness. This will give you 'Your
    Powers in the Great', as you Now Have, In the Small. You will Inherit your
    Destiny with 'The Creation' and will 'in a form' govern the heavens.

Some other life forms marvel and fear at your completeness and your
    capacities. Your composition is the most complete visualized as of yet by
    the 'Creation'. You have simply to begin to harness the powers given you,
    waiting dormant, for thousands of years, in your brains. This is happening
    at an accelerated rate now. Presently the majority is unaware, asleep

As your Science, Technology and Spiritual converge, this will become
    apparent to all. As to unlocking the key to power, simply align your
    experience with love and respect, for the Creation. As simple as this
    command is, It has yet to be heeded. This will take place in the generations
    to come. Never fear you have spanned the abyss and arrived triumphant. We in
    the heavens salute you, though now you seem as 'children to yourselves'.
    'The Creation' has endowed its’ most complete set of functions in your
    cells. The Universe awaits your simple Recognition of this fact. Go in
    Love...XXX”

Transmission through, Eugene Fields
    --

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to efields For This Post:

Caren (16th November 2011), jagman (14th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (14th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Well we were living in California. We had just moved to Agoura which was between Thousand Oaks and Callabassas. Our condo was on a hillside quiet and at the peak of a hill. I was asleep when When I was awoken by the sounds of little footsteps. I figured they were animals but was a bit puzzled as thee were quite a few pairs of footsteps I was hearing . I must be an awful Lot of Possums or whatever. I sat upright as the footsteps seemed to be ‘all over‘ the roof.. I started thinking there was too much activity to just be animals. I looked at the door in my bedroom and I thought I would have a heart attack. Sweat began pouring off me at an alarming rate. Just at the doors crack peering around the wall through the open slat off the door was a praying mantis at least 4-5 feet tall. It was a tan Grey sort of skin to it and I was clearly not ready to be seeing anything at my bedroom door. I quickly realized this was no insect but was a life form from somewhere else. I was as a Deer in the headlights. I was transfixed in absolute terror. It seemed to go on forever. After some time I found whatever was at the door had left and I lay back down and tried to go to sleep. I was so wet I got out of the bed for a little while so it would dry out. The ‘face’ looked just like the Grey in Whitley Strieber’s book ‘Communion’. I was pretty disappointed in my reaction as I had been waiting my whole life for an intro to this reality, and when it presented itself to me I was None to ready. I would hope if given another chance I would do better next time out...
    If you want an ET experience, ask for the more spiritually advanced ones.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (14th November 2011), jagman (14th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Hello Ghostrider

Quote not really visiting , they were here first. been here all along. humans were brought here.
    According to the works of Zecharia Sitchin - our species were not brought here but were already an existing hominid race and were genetically altered by the Annunaki ...

Thanks Katie a very interesting question.

Love and peace to all. JP

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

Caren (16th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (14th November 2011), jagman (14th November 2011), ktlight (14th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #33
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,466 times in 950 posts

more likely annunaki manipulated human genes

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Caren (16th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (14th November 2011), jagman (14th November 2011), John Parslow (14th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Can anyone 'call' a ufo using telepathy? How is this done? Does your location matter?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

ktlight (16th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

Yes they have been visiting us. And have been for a long long time. The time is soon coming for mass First Contact. Well that is what I believe. Just wish I knew when that will be.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

Caren (16th November 2011), ktlight (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

In my opinion we are certainly being visited. I think the simple answer is that some of these beings are aliens because we ourselves are aliens on a planet who also send "UFOs" to other planets!

These much speculation, the beings could be extra-dimensional or time travelers but then if aliens had the technology to get here then they may well have the technology to travel dimensions as well.

What convinced me was having a close encounter with a landing craft. The craft must of been very high technology and did not appear like anything man made. The lack of sound and appearance / behaviour of the craft suggested something non-human to me. After having the close encounter I started researching and the alien abudction phenomena is so vast its difficult to deny it or just write it all off as hoaxs and delusions.

You can tell when someones telling the truth. Its doesn't have to come from logic theres that "gut instinct" or energy vibration that comes from the truth.

Some of the most amazing cases include, Travis Walton, the Zimababwe school children encounter, Rendelsham, Todmorden police officer abduction, the allagash abuctions - to name but a few that all stood out to me as being truthful and honest.

These craft are certainly physical. They are tracked on radar (see belgium ufo or japan airlines close encounter). They interact with us and our technology (see malstrom nuclear base UFO interaction and vandenburg missile lauch UFO interaction). They leave physical traces of which thouasnads have been documented by scientist Stanton Friedman.

In the face of all this evidence is kind of absurd that we still even question if theres an ET presence here! I spose many people are so skeptical minded in the western paradigm that they have to see it for theirselves though. Which is fair enough I suppose. Being a first hand witness I don't really know if I would be as convinced or not without my personal encounter.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nice1 For This Post:

Caren (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (16th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Another I forgot to mention...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falcon_Lake_incident

Stefen Michilak was actually burned by the landing craft he had a close encounter with...

Theres just so many great cases its really overwhelming evidence IMO

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nice1 For This Post:

Caren (16th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (16th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    Can anyone 'call' a ufo using telepathy? How is this done? Does your location matter?
    They can connect with you precisely, even through a chink in a curtain. Even if you call them, they will decide. However, you could make a point of skywatching for, say, 30 minutes a day/evening/night and, if you see glints of light, follow them (some glints appear peripherally eye-wise, and sometimes they are a direct hit through the retina) and trust that at least one appearance will be seen by you. Must say, though, that sightings are seen more by those of us who had childhood experiences. They do have control over clouds, as well as other phenomena.

Also, it stands to reason that it must be done telepathically.
    Last edited by ktlight; 16th November 2011 at 12:49.

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Little Ishta (here)
    The time is soon coming for mass First Contact. Well that is what I believe. Just wish I knew when that will be.
    I think the most likely scenario for the world becoming aware via mainstream news will be when/if we engage in nuclear war.

The visitors have displayed on several occasions that they are not going to let us destroy the planet with nukes. They disabled a nuke missile test at vandenburg and shut down 10 minutemen missiles at maelstrom... and these are just the ones I know of thanks to the brilliant insiders who were brave enough to release the info to the public.

We are verging on a very volatile situation now with Iran. If a country does decide to fire nuclear weapons I believe we will see the ETs disengaging and preventing them and hopefully this will be a big enough event to not be covered up and the alien presence will then be known and accepted by the mainstream although not nessacerily acknowldeged by governments.

Governments won't ever acknowldege it if they don't have to, simply because theres no benefit in it for them.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Nice1 For This Post:

ktlight (16th November 2011)

38. Link to Post #40
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote 2 or 3 years ago I've seen a big whitish orb appearing out of nothing in the night sky going back into nothing, switching dimensions, I assume. That happened 3 days after requesting to see some proof of extraterrestrials when I was at the exact point, where I was, when I made the request. At that time, when it appeared, I didn't think about it at all and was not there to wait for it to happen or something.

That's the visual proof I got, but the inner feeling, that ringing of truth, came before that, especially when researching history of ancient civilizations.
    I saw a small glowing object approximately the size of two medium fists in 1979 it was glowing continuously while traveling about 3 meters above ground it just appeared for 4 seconds, stopped above me then vanished. It was night and I was with my mom in our garden. I looked at my mom and she seemed oblivious to what happend. I didn't tell anyone because no one would have believed me as usual.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Caren (16th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast