+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: East China Sea 6.9 quake - undersea reptilian base destroyed

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default East China Sea 6.9 quake - undersea reptilian base destroyed

In an ExopoliticsTV news interview and a statement dated Nov. 8, 2011, a human representative of the reported Andromeda Council confirmed a communication from a reported commander of the Andromeda Council biosphere spaceship deployed around Earth that a specific reported Draco and Hydra reptilian undersea base on the ocean floor in the East China sea has been destroyed.

In his statement, Tolec, the human Andromeda Council representative stated “The result of the final, crippling sonic energy beam strike the people from Procyon used today destroyed this undersea complex, and created an amazing decompression resulting in a 6.9 quake on the ocean floor. Resulting in the total collapse & destruction of this base.”

The location of the reportedly destroyed Draco & Hydra reptilian undersea base was revealed to this reporter in a Nov. 2, 2011 email from Tolec (reproduced below), with time-stamped maps. The location of the reported reptilian base is almost identical to that of a Nov. 8 - 6.9 undersea quake in the East China Sea reported by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). One observer stated, "I checked the USGS earthquake center against the slide show map of the base location and they are about 200 miles apart."

WATCH INTERVIEW:

6.9 Earthquake in East China Sea on Nov. 8, 2011

The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) in fact reported a 6.9 earthquake in the East China Sea on Tuesday Nov. 8, 2011 at 02:59:06 AM UTC, location 27.291°N, 125.868°E at a depth of 209.5 km (130.2 miles).

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...usb0006lpm.php

Location of Nov. 8 East China Sea 6.9 earthquake is identical to Nov. 2 map by Tolec pinpointing location of reptilian base in East China Sea

On Nov. 2, 2011, six days prior to the Nov. 8, 2011 6.9 East China quake, Tolec sent this reporter an email in which he set out the reported location of the reptilian base as being in the East China Sea and attached a map that pinpointed the location of the reptilian base.

The Nov. 2, 2011 maps reportedly showing the location of the reptilian undersea bases together with the Nov. 8, 2011 map of the Nov. 8, 2011 6.9 East China Sea earthquake are set out in the slide show embedded in this article. As stated, the location of the reptilian base is almost identical to (within 200 miles of) that of a Nov. 8, 2011 - 6.9 undersea quake reported by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS).

USGS live internet Seismic Server records energy pulse accompanying 6.9 East China Sea quake as “planet-wide”

The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) live internet Seismic Server recorded the Nov. 8, 2011 6.9 East China Sea quake as “planet-wide”.

Readers can access an 11-page PDF readout of the USGS live internet Seismic Server recording of the planet-wide “pings” of the Nov. 8, 2011 6.9 East China Sea by clicking on the URL below.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Benimal (28th May 2013), Blueskywalking (11th November 2011), christian (12th November 2011), crosby (12th November 2011), DNA (13th November 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (12th November 2011), fifi (12th November 2011), Hughe (12th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (12th November 2011), unearth9 (12th November 2011), Vrilya (12th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 352 posts

Default Re: East China Sea 6.9 quake - undersea reptilian base destroyed

Alfred Webre is another one who is about to be blacklisted , in the same line as David Wilcock and Mr 19.5 Hoagland . All these rediculous claims with no substance to them !

And for Tolec , ive watched a few interviews of this sort in the past month , why doesnt Tolec show himself , why doesnt the suposed Andromeda show itself , its all horsehit , thats why .

thatnks for the post though
    Last edited by eric charles; 11th November 2011 at 14:24.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

Anchor (12th November 2011), Gardener (12th November 2011), muxfolder (11th November 2011), RMorgan (11th November 2011), Sebastion (11th November 2011), Unified Serenity (11th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks for the post PathWalker. Been following the Alfred/Tolec "updates" for a while now and I'm truly thrilled!
    It all rings true to me.
    What's interesting to note with this latest update is that Tolec supplied the coordinates for the undersea base before the attack.

Some people of course will never see the Forest because of all those ridiculous trees...
    Last edited by Blueskywalking; 11th November 2011 at 14:44.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blueskywalking For This Post:

alxz (4th March 2012), christian (12th November 2011), crosby (12th November 2011), DreamsInDigital (4th March 2012), Hummingbird (11th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (12th November 2011), PathWalker (11th November 2011), unearth9 (12th November 2011), Vrilya (12th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Does anyone have links to the map-comparison between 2. nov prediction compared to 8. nov site? 200 mile difference does sound too much difference to me to be considered spot on proof? Here is the link to the 6.9 on 8th Nov: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...usb0006lpm.php

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

unearth9 (12th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blueskywalking (here)
    Thanks for the post PathWalker. Been following the Alfred/Tolec "updates" for a while now and I'm truly thrilled!
    It all rings true to me.
    What's interesting to note with this latest update is that Tolec supplied the coordinates for the undersea base before the attack.

Some people of course will never see the Forest because of all those ridiculous trees...
    Ok well can you please provide some pictures , or something of substance ? Please by all means , bring me past the trees

10. The Following User Says Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

RMorgan (11th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

This information is matching the them we get from:
    David Wilcock in here: http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...ord-owo-defeat
    Ben Fulford in here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post339809

There is an interesting discusstion on this subject in this thread as well: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post346521
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Juha (here)
    Does anyone have links to the map-comparison between 2. nov prediction compared to 8. nov site? 200 mile difference does sound too much difference to me to be considered spot on proof? Here is the link to the 6.9 on 8th Nov: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...usb0006lpm.php

Check the full correspondence in here: http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...base-destroyed

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

christian (12th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

It seems to me that these EBE's have got a pretty wide spread of exotic weaponry to go round nuking and zapping each other with, yet all we've got is love and light to fight with.
    Sapere aude

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Ethereal Blue Being (12th November 2011), KellyNUTS (13th November 2011), nearing (12th November 2011), PathWalker (12th November 2011), selinam (11th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (11th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Listen here Pathwalker , Ben Fullford is a crackerjack ok , and he brought D.W along for the ride ! I love Davids research and his films , but when he correlates and tries to substantiate the things fullford says hmmmmmmmmmm
    Jeff Rense a few months ago , put Fullford to total shame ! Fullford was lying through his teeth
    Last edited by eric charles; 11th November 2011 at 15:35.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

muxfolder (11th November 2011), RMorgan (11th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Ok, a bit of skepticism, if you allow me. I superimposed two images (bad small picts). The projection of the map is different so there is no way to overlap them correctly. Trying by all means you get quite a different spot where the base should be.

I bit more valuable proof would be if we would see the email before the November 8th and after that receive the "news". Also, we would need an earthquake expert to study seismic data if there is something pointing out no natural origin of the shock.
    I doubt that some Andromeda whatever council would have permission to destroy entire base with everybody in it. It looks to me more a fantasy of some individuals who wish some ET intervention than a plausible event.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

eric charles (11th November 2011), RMorgan (11th November 2011), unearth9 (12th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Personally, I don´t buy a single word of what this guy says. A human representative hearing voices in his mind from ETs from Andromeda...

When I was studying psychology, I´ve met lots of men hearing voices in their minds, from God´s voice to Satan´s voice. It´s called schizophrenia. Lots of these men were very intelligent and came up with pretty nice stories.

So, get a person with schizophrenia, with interest in esoteric matters and there you go. He´ll hear voices from any ET of his subconscious choice.

Get a naive person to believe this man and you got it.

I´m not trying to offend anyone here, but there´s a big possibility that this is one of these cases.

We must be careful on what we believe. There´s a lot of mentally ill persons out there, and usually they are very creative and come up with great stories.

Cheers,

Raf.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

bennycog (11th November 2011), Coaxial (12th November 2011), eric charles (11th November 2011), jcocks (12th November 2011), moonchild (11th November 2011), muxfolder (11th November 2011), Ora Merengue (11th November 2011), PathWalker (12th November 2011), risveglio (11th November 2011), RUSirius (29th May 2013), sunflower (14th November 2011), therealslimady (12th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,852 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by eric charles (here)
    Listen here Pathwalker , Ben Fullford is a crackerjack ok , and he brought D.W along for the ride ! I love Davids research and his films , but when he correlates and tries to substantiate the things fullford says hmmmmmmmmmm
    I agree 100%. I was just about to mention Fullford but you were faster.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

eric charles (11th November 2011), PathWalker (11th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Hold on. There could be something to this.

Tolec also refers to the ET’s taking out an underground base located in the Gulf of Aden a few days prior to the China Sea attack. If you do a USGS database search of all quakes in the Gulf of Aden for a wide area of 10-15 degrees North latitudes and of 43-51 degrees East longitudes (the coordinates of the gulf) for the entire month of October up to November 6, you get these results:

Ten quakes over a two day period October 21-22 occurred in a comparatively small area about 85 km (~53 miles) wide and only 26 km (16 miles) high. They were all at the same depth, in a significant 4.0-4.9 range, followed by one more 5.0 on Oct 31 which is not at the same tight location.

Furthermore, a second search for ‘all quakes’ in that same area since then, from November 1 to 11 shows none at all, that is: no aftershocks, as there would otherwise be expected following a series of eleven significant shocks.

Looking at the data surrounding the 6.9 China Sea quake of November 8, using an even wider area about 200 miles wide and high shows 21 events leading up to the 6.9 and again, no aftershocks in the entire field. Furthermore, half of these were within 50 miles of the 6.9, suggesting the possibility that there was some focused activity.

I don’t know whether seismographs of underwater quakes look the same as those from land, but it would be interesting to see whether these quakes looked “typical” – or showed the percussive, explosion type graph similar to an underground nuclear detonation, as the August 23 Virginia/D.C. quake did.

Now, this doesn’t prove anything in total, but it sure does suggest that Tolec’s comments are not completely implausible, doesn’t it? If it wasn’t ET’s – and there is no proof of that – then someone could very well have detonated something in both cases. The “rogue faction” of the US military?

Is Tolec perhaps an insider using an ET ‘fiction’ story as his cover for leaking factual black information?

The focused area and the lack of aftershocks in both cases must surely mean something – unless, of course, you’d like to dismiss it as “happens all the time.” If so, debunkers please supply your data – and your credentials as seismologists here if you’d like to pretend this is “normal”…..

Just observing.

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 12th November 2011 at 03:18. Reason: typo!

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

crosby (12th November 2011), DNA (12th November 2011), PathWalker (11th November 2011), Snowbird (12th November 2011), unearth9 (12th November 2011), Vrilya (12th November 2011), winnasboy (12th November 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Juha (here)
    Pathwalker, you quoted someone unidentified in your original post as saying:

Quote One observer stated, "I checked the USGS earthquake center against the slide show map of the base location and they are about 200 miles apart."
    Looking further into this, the distance between the location of Tolec’s claimed underwater base of November 2 and the epicenter of the 6.9 quake of November 8 could be much less than 200 miles and in fact could be as close as damn is to swearing.

Juha, I’ve taken the two maps posted by Alfred Webre here http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-...slide=39570641 – one is Tolec’s time-stamped November 2 map (number 3 in the slideshow) and the other the Google quake map of November 8 (number 2 in the slideshow), equalized them for size as closely as I could and superimposed one over the other.

I apologize for the small size here, but enlarging the section doesn't really improve visibility. The projections are also slightly different, making an ‘exact size fit’ problematic, but if you squint here, you can see a red dot marking the epicenter of the 6.9.

It does, indeed, sit very close to the ‘S’ in the blurred words “East China Sea” on the earlier Tolec map visible below it – his location of the underwater base.

Close enough for me, anyway. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 12th November 2011 at 15:32. Reason: typo!

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

crosby (12th November 2011), DNA (13th November 2011), Ishtar (12th November 2011), PathWalker (12th November 2011), unearth9 (12th November 2011), Vrilya (12th November 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

can you please provide some pictures , or something of substance ?
    What I found is the smoking gun in the article on the examiner site, is the email, that allegedly was sent to Alfred at November 2nd. If that's true, it's very significant, no way to proove the mail is real, of course, he can photoshop as many screenshots, as he'd like, couldn't he?
    Date: Wed, November 02, 2011 2:02 pm
    To: "EXOPOLITICS.COM" <exopolitics@exopolitics.com>

“Alfred, as you know, I will not publicly (as in: to the listening public) reveal my specific knowledge of base location, strategic or tactical plans or details... before a planned strike on any Reptilian underground or undersea base.
    -----

“However, in seriously reconsidering this matter - as a matter of strategic reporting - I will TELL YOU the location of the China undersea base. This way, you can confirm your prior knowledge of this base, if you want to, in writing the next story... which in many ways will be similar to the Gulf of Aden story. BTW, I expect this next story, about the destruction of the China base, to be coming to you... in the very near future.

“Therefore: here is the location of the China undersea base:

* take a look at this map [ED: IN SLIDE SHOW]
    * look at the middle part of China (relative to North/South)... and follow this far off to the east
    * you will see the words in the ocean off of the China coast - "East China Sea"
    * the location of this specific undersea base is just above, or just north of, the word "East"... between the "a" and the "s"
    * one could also describe this location, based on this map, as being in the East China Sea, on the ocean floor,
    just under the ridge of an undersea butte, due east of the city of Hangzhou.
    -----

“Alfred, in closing, so now you have prior knowledge of where this specific base is located.

“Again, I was thinking, in order that you can add further credibility to your reported Andromeda Council news stories... the prior knowledge of this base location by you might significantly help in the evidentiary support of this continued police action... the strikes to take out the strategically most important underground/undersea bases... as you write your next story on the China undersea base being taken-out.”
    Everyone has flaws, Fulford, Hoagland and others have provided some great contributions, that I highly appreciate, this generalized demonization now is too harsh, I find, maybe they did not just went completly crazy for good.

Walk a mile in their shoes, you know.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

DNA (12th November 2011), Ishtar (12th November 2011), PathWalker (12th November 2011), Selene (12th November 2011), Snowbird (12th November 2011), Spirithorse (12th November 2011), unearth9 (12th November 2011), Vrilya (12th November 2011), winnasboy (12th November 2011)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Eric, you commented:

Quote And for Tolec , ive watched a few interviews of this sort in the past month , why doesnt Tolec show himself , why doesnt the suposed Andromeda show itself , its all hor***hit , thats why .
    Or perhaps you might consider this:

• The information is good. Very, very good – and therefore too high-quality to be merely “telepathy from ET’s”. (I’ve been a high-functioning psychic since, well, before you were born; I know good when I see it.) Calling those numerical coordinates so closely ahead of time is practically unprecedented. It suggests, instead, someone with very, very good insider knowledge of a very earthly kind – a whistleblower inside the black ops community, someone aware of those undersea bases – and their politics.

• If this person was indeed a deep insider, that would give them plenty of motive to conceal their identity and location. This person is taking significant life-threatening risks to contact Webre. Consider that.

• The “Andromeda” thing could very well be the disguise: a nutbar, sure. A great way to put his controllers off the scent, make Tolec merely a lucky-guessing flake…. Perfect. Nobody real.

• His Andromedacouncil.com website is done through a proxy; see point two above.

• The scenario – ‘good’ ET’s vs ‘bad’ ET’s – doesn’t necessarily describe the politics here. It could in fact be a very earthbound internal struggle between two dark human factions for control of world power. You can’t exclude that. Neither group could exactly give a hoot about the rest of us – so let’s not embrace the victors too quickly here as the good guys.

Just a few more thoughts.

Cheers,

Selene

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

alxz (4th March 2012), christian (13th November 2011), crosby (12th November 2011), DNA (13th November 2011), KellyNUTS (13th November 2011), nearing (12th November 2011), PathWalker (12th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (31st May 2013), unearth9 (12th November 2011)

32. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

he might fool you but he will not fool me because i put these kind of information on the side, on my table right now is underlying messages guys like Alex Collier-David icke and especially Max Igan who i'm really into right now, another day max talking about solutions...ect.

it's stupid and dumb to say why doesn't Tolec show himself, have you consider if he show himself then his family or friends would be in danger? another thing is how do i know one of you i here is not working for those bastard trying to destroy genuine contactee?
    Last edited by apokalypse; 12th November 2011 at 02:00.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

PathWalker (12th November 2011), Snowbird (12th November 2011), unearth9 (12th November 2011)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Alfred Webre is another one who is about to be blacklisted , in the same line as David Wilcock and Mr 19.5 Hoagland . All these rediculous claims with no substance to them !

And for Tolec , ive watched a few interviews of this sort in the past month , why doesnt Tolec show himself , why doesnt the suposed Andromeda show itself , its all horsehit , thats why .

thatnks for the post though
    Hi Eric

I appreciate the skepticism. Unreasonable judgement, not.
    We need both views to get balance, without having to throw horse****...

Being a flower-child (i.e. right-brained) I rely on my intuition, as do many others. If it feels right, it just does. This does NOT mean I follow blindly. I am also a healthy "anti-authoritarian", allowing space for all....

respect
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

crosby (12th November 2011), Snowbird (12th November 2011), Vrilya (12th November 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

ok.. I am going to go way, way out on a limb here... When people are claiming that underground Reptilian Bases and bases of TPTB..TPTW.. NWO or any other group of sentient beings underground locations are being killed/destroyed by concussion weapons that destroy beings but leave the structure intact except for entrances or whatever the case may be...or can the "beings" escape ( walk thru walls , beam out , phase shift, jump room etc) before being killed..??? Am I the only one at Avalon that finds this horrendous? How does all this killing raise the vibration of the planet , solarsystem, galaxy etc. Am I so unusual or bazaar that all killing everywhere makes me extremely sad to the very depths of my soul....doesnt all of this continue the never ending cycle of revenge/vendetta type of mentality? I dont want to think about this right now ........

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal Blue Being For This Post:

Eagle (14th November 2011), muxfolder (12th November 2011), nearing (12th November 2011), sandy (12th November 2011), Selene (12th November 2011)

38. Link to Post #20
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

I did some overlaying also. You need to really twist the projections to get geographical landmarks to fit at least some what.

2. nov, star marks the spot
    Name:  overlay1.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  96.1 KB
    Add 8. nov, add red dot to mark the spot
    Name:  overlay2.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  106.6 KB
    In the scale of things it doesn´t look too bad, but there still is distance. To go out one week ahead of this and claim something to happen this accurately is somewhat against odds. I would like to see the original email date confirmed though.

You know how it is, it´s like...I just don´t know, you know?

Juha

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

christian (13th November 2011), DNA (13th November 2011), PathWalker (12th November 2011), Selene (12th November 2011), unearth9 (12th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast