+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: East China Sea 6.9 quake - undersea reptilian base destroyed

1. Link to Post #21
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: East China Sea 6.9 quake - undersea reptilian base destroyed

Quote Posted by Ethereal Blue Being (here)
    ok.. I am going to go way, way out on a limb here... When people are claiming that underground Reptilian Bases and bases of TPTB..TPTW.. NWO or any other group of sentient beings underground locations are being killed/destroyed by concussion weapons that destroy beings but leave the structure intact except for entrances or whatever the case may be...or can the "beings" escape ( walk thru walls , beam out , phase shift, jump room etc) before being killed..??? Am I the only one at Avalon that finds this horrendous? How does all this killing raise the vibration of the planet , solarsystem, galaxy etc. Am I so unusual or bazaar that all killing everywhere makes me extremely sad to the very depths of my soul....doesnt all of this continue the never ending cycle of revenge/vendetta type of mentality? I dont want to think about this right now ........
    I see this as a similar situation to my immune system dealing with pathogens that do not belong in my system. A pathogen in my stomach may be fine in my large intestine and actually belong there. It is all about the integrity of a given system. When a small number of a given life form threaten the established and rightful lifeform then it is incumbent on the original to deal with the situation or perish. The reptilians in this case are an invasive and harmful lifeform. This is just hygiene. We won't even get into diet here.

Revenge vendetta happens within a culture with particulars knowing each other. It is personal. Hygiene and vendetta are not cognate with each other.

I do admire your compassion though.

2. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Modwiz
    .. thank you I think I understand what your saying.. as an example and an homage to the late Gene Roddenerry (creator of Star Trek for those that dont know) It would be like having Earth ( rightful lifeform humans) and then have the Cardassians (Reptilian lifeform from another part of the galaxy) decide they want Earth and all of its resources and humans as "slaves" unbenownst to the average human but known to various monarchy, world leaders, military ,. rogue factions etc down throu the eons and many deals, treaties etc are being made behind the "scenes" without the permission of the populice t..Then add a few beings from Beta Zed/highly intuitive humans ( empathics that feel the emotions of all involved but align with the rightful lifeform of the planet) so it literally comes down to survival..kind of makes me think of the famous bumper sticker "Everything I ever needed to know in life I learned on StarTrek"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal Blue Being For This Post:

Eagle (14th November 2011)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,047 times in 4,339 posts

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    What I found is the smoking gun in the article on the examiner site, is the email, that allegedly was sent to Alfred at November 2nd. If that's true, it's very significant, no way to proove the mail is real, of course, he can photoshop as many screenshots, as he'd like, couldn't he?[INDENT][INDENT]From: Tolec
    Date: Wed, November 02, 2011 2:02 pm
    To: "EXOPOLITICS.COM" <exopolitics@exopolitics.com>

“Alfred, as you know, I will not publicly (as in: to the listening public) reveal my specific knowledge of base location, strategic or tactical plans or details... before a planned strike on any Reptilian underground or undersea base.
    -----

“However, in seriously reconsidering this matter - as a matter of strategic reporting - I will TELL YOU the location of the China undersea base. This way, you can confirm your prior knowledge of this base, if you want to, in writing the next story... which in many ways will be similar to the Gulf of Aden story. BTW, I expect this next story, about the destruction of the China base, to be coming to you... in the very near future.

“Therefore: here is the location of the China undersea base:

* take a look at this map [ED: IN SLIDE SHOW]
    * look at the middle part of China (relative to North/South)... and follow this far off to the east
    * you will see the words in the ocean off of the China coast - "East China Sea"
    * the location of this specific undersea base is just above, or just north of, the word "East"... between the "a" and the "s"
    * one could also describe this location, based on this map, as being in the East China Sea, on the ocean floor,
    just under the ridge of an undersea butte, due east of the city of Hangzhou.
    -----

Thanks Chiquet
    I've not given this Alfred guy much thought, and his claims seemed reactionary self agrandizing, so I was not even on the fence about this stuff.
    I think I've even mentioned to someone "well why don't his supposed aliens tell him of something before it happens, so as to give him more credence"?
    I'm going to start looking over this stuff.
    I mean, I'm a pretty big fan of Val Valerian, and he talks about this kind of stuff all the time, or atleast did in his matrix books.
    And then there are "The Terra Papers" of Robert Morning Sky that talk of a vast Reptilian Empire of which we are the equivelent of the back yard boonies, and left under the rule of a territorial over lord of sorts, I believe the Orions who are not reptilian but of a mamalian decent, and for intensive purposes, would be the Annunaki.

And of course Charles Forte, who said out and out in his 1919 work that "mankind has been owned since the beginning of our race, and that we have been traded and aquired by differing Galactic Empires for so many beads".

I have personally been holding out hope that who ever is currently our "galactic" owner, might be of a kinder provocation than the reptilians, and this is why we have been allowed to advance technologically.

And it could be that our location is in a state of flux so to speak. The downed alien who was rescued by Robert Morning Sky's grand father and tribe, had stated that there was a present war going on in space over the earth, and the humans that live on it, and that this war was far from being decided at the time, just after the end of the second world war.

ok.. I am going to go way, way out on a limb here... When people are claiming that underground Reptilian Bases and bases of TPTB..TPTW.. NWO or any other group of sentient beings underground locations are being killed/destroyed by concussion weapons that destroy beings but leave the structure intact except for entrances or whatever the case may be...or can the "beings" escape ( walk thru walls , beam out , phase shift, jump room etc) before being killed..??? Am I the only one at Avalon that finds this horrendous? How does all this killing raise the vibration of the planet , solarsystem, galaxy etc. Am I so unusual or bazaar that all killing everywhere makes me extremely sad to the very depths of my soul....doesnt all of this continue the never ending cycle of revenge/vendetta type of mentality? I dont want to think about this right now ........
    I hear you, I really do.
    I personally don't get into all of this reptilians equate luciferians thing.
    But, some how, I think it is about organizations.

For instance, imagine a hitler esque galactic third riech, dealing death and genocide on a scale our brains really can not comprehend.
    Would you not kill to end such an onslaught?

I for one have been pissed off at the lack of fortitude I have seen from the Billy Meier folk who epitomize the "ass hole hippies from outter space" definition.

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omellete.
    Last edited by DNA; 12th November 2011 at 09:18.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

christian (12th November 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (12th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Method for extracting the truth from information.

I watch an interview video with Enelia Bentz and she provides this method:
    1. Close your eyse
    2. Tell yourself a truth (your name, your postrue, feeling, color...)
    3. Fill how this truth feels in your body, or specific organ.
    4. Remember this feeling.
    5. Tell yourself a lie (your name, the time, the location... )
    6. Fill how this lie feels in your body, or specific organ.
    7. Remember this feeling.

8. Tell yourself the specific infromation you are testing (a small part).
    9. Fill how the infromation feels in your body.
    10. Compare this information with the previous.

This method is prgressive and after a while you will feel immidiatly the infromation.

Good luck.

As for this information: The part about the distruction of underground base is truth.
    The rest I do not know.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Ethereal Blue Being (12th November 2011), Selene (12th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (13th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,658 times in 8,706 posts

Concerning dowsing for truth, there was some information in the channelling forum in last week or so, about connecting internally with your higher self, asking a question with a yes or no answer, and then noticing whether your body leaned forward for 'yes' or backward for 'no'. Body Dowsing I think it was called.

I have not tried this yet, though I did in my early years consult the I Ching Oracle for key life decision advice, which certainly seemed to work for me and help keep me on my path, so to speak.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

PathWalker (12th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Any of the debree float to the surface? Any dead reptilians? Pieces of the base?

These reptilians make good footwear and belts. They also taste good broiled with a little salsa sauce and french fries.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Ethereal Blue Being (12th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (13th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Well, from my understanding, which is limited, prior to all/each base destruction, there were many warnings issued. If I am wrong in what I state here, someone correct me, but I understood that those humans in the underground bases were warned and escaped. Those reptilian beings who were removed by force after many prior warnings, now find themselves off-planet and possibly off-galaxy. They were not destroyed. And again from what I understand, there existed a group(s) of reptilian beings who, after repeated warnings, refused to leave and they were destroyed.

We are looking at the rescue of our planet in its totality and its 7 billion human inhabitants. This earth has international and global laws that are in place to protect against invading forces who have been working diligently for thousands of years to divide and conquer. The reptilians and minions are those invading forces. We, of the 7 billion inhabitants, do not have the means or weaponry to eradicate the invading forces. They are highly technically advanced. Therefore, our off-planet benevolent neighbors have been and are accomplishing this for us, so that we can advance into the real neighborhood beyond this earth.

This had to be done.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Blueskywalking (12th November 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (12th November 2011), PathWalker (12th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Well, from my understanding, which is limited, prior to all/each base destruction, there were many warnings issued. If I am wrong in what I state here, someone correct me, but I understood that those humans in the underground bases were warned and escaped. Those reptilian beings who were removed by force after many prior warnings, now find themselves off-planet and possibly off-galaxy. They were not destroyed. And again from what I understand, there existed a group(s) of reptilian beings who, after repeated warnings, refused to leave and they were destroyed.

We are looking at the rescue of our planet in its totality and its 7 billion human inhabitants. This earth has international and global laws that are in place to protect against invading forces who have been working diligently for thousands of years to divide and conquer. The reptilians and minions are those invading forces. We, of the 7 billion inhabitants, do not have the means or weaponry to eradicate the invading forces. They are highly technically advanced. Therefore, our off-planet benevolent neighbors have been and are accomplishing this for us, so that we can advance into the real neighborhood beyond this earth.

This had to be done.
    If you watch the recent update from Drunvalo in this thread here, he tells something about this line. From a more higher spiritual perspective. Where technology is redundant.
    When free will zone is breached in a planetary scale, the intervention is from a different scale.
    I connect more with the information coming from Drunvalo above.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Snowbird (13th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #29
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

In her latest interview with James Gilliland Inelia Benz corroborates Alfred Webre's claims in regard to the destroyed undersea base.

http://ascension101.com/en/interview...-oct-2011.html

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

KellyNUTS (13th November 2011), mountain_jim (14th November 2011), nearing (14th November 2011), PathWalker (5th March 2012), Selene (13th November 2011), Snowbird (13th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Quote Well, from my understanding, which is limited, prior to all/each base destruction, there were many warnings issued. If I am wrong in what I state here, someone correct me, but I understood that those humans in the underground bases were warned and escaped. Those reptilian beings who were removed by force after many prior warnings, now find themselves off-planet and possibly off-galaxy. They were not destroyed. And again from what I understand, there existed a group(s) of reptilian beings who, after repeated warnings, refused to leave and they were destroyed.

This had to be done.
    If you watch the recent update from Drunvalo in this thread here, he tells something about this line. From a more higher spiritual perspective. Where technology is redundant.
    When free will zone is breached in a planetary scale, the intervention is from a different scale.
    I connect more with the information coming from Drunvalo above.
    Hi Pathwalker! Yes, I have viewed the videos that you have linked above. There is a more recent interview of Drunvalo by Lilou where he describes having been visiting a part of the world that he did not want to name, and while there, the reptilians attempted to take his life several times. They failed because he was protected by very strong and loving forces from his soul group. He was then visited by reptilians in humanoid form when he returned to his home and again, was protected from them.

Not everyone however, is at the level of consciousness of a Melchizadek. These would be in need of technology to protect them.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

PathWalker (5th March 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Eric, you commented:

Quote And for Tolec , ive watched a few interviews of this sort in the past month , why doesnt Tolec show himself , why doesnt the suposed Andromeda show itself , its all hor***hit , thats why .
    Or perhaps you might consider this:

• The information is good. Very, very good – and therefore too high-quality to be merely “telepathy from ET’s”. (I’ve been a high-functioning psychic since, well, before you were born; I know good when I see it.) Calling those numerical coordinates so closely ahead of time is practically unprecedented. It suggests, instead, someone with very, very good insider knowledge of a very earthly kind – a whistleblower inside the black ops community, someone aware of those undersea bases – and their politics.

• If this person was indeed a deep insider, that would give them plenty of motive to conceal their identity and location. This person is taking significant life-threatening risks to contact Webre. Consider that.

• The “Andromeda” thing could very well be the disguise: a nutbar, sure. A great way to put his controllers off the scent, make Tolec merely a lucky-guessing flake…. Perfect. Nobody real.

• His Andromedacouncil.com website is done through a proxy; see point two above.

• The scenario – ‘good’ ET’s vs ‘bad’ ET’s – doesn’t necessarily describe the politics here. It could in fact be a very earthbound internal struggle between two dark human factions for control of world power. You can’t exclude that. Neither group could exactly give a hoot about the rest of us – so let’s not embrace the victors too quickly here as the good guys.

Just a few more thoughts.

Cheers,

Selene

Bwuahaahahah , i dont mean to sounds like an asshole , but this made me laugh ! How can you people beleive all the crap that is being flung at us from every direction . Ive learn to discern truth from B.S when i see it . I call B.S on this one , not on you Selene but on the vericity of this information !

In very very many ways we are being led down the wrong path unintentionally , how about we try stop jumping on everyones bandwagon before the truth is even verified , or even better til some credible evidence is shown ! Stories without evidence is just hearsay , and it is really starting to make us "truthseekers " look like fools and crackpots

21. The Following User Says Thank You to eric charles For This Post:

RMorgan (14th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #32
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Eric, you said:

Quote Bwuahaahahah , i dont mean to sounds like an asshole....

In fact, on looking over your total posts since you joined this forum, your posting behavior very much resembles that of the "Anonymouses" : those paid disinfo agents who populate other forums and whose job it is to "call BS and shout a lot" when any possibly-correct information comes forward. Their purpose is to blow smoke and distract readers from rational discussion, to pull the discussion away from consideration of the facts.

Your posts never put forward your own argument; they all simply throw dung at others' ideas, never approaching the substance of a thread. You are not a true sceptic in the sense of one who sincerely questions ideas. You are a professional BS-er.

So, sorry: I'm calling you out. Either stick to the substance of my argument here and state your counter-arguments - or ..... flush.

Regards,

Selene

P.S. Mods, kindly adjudicate....

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Fred Steeves (14th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Eric, you said:

Quote Bwuahaahahah , i dont mean to sounds like an asshole....

In fact, on looking over your total posts since you joined this forum, your posting behavior very much resembles that of the "Anonymouses" : those paid disinfo agents who populate other forums and whose job it is to "call BS and shout a lot" when any possibly-correct information comes forward. Their purpose is to blow smoke and distract readers from rational discussion, to pull the discussion away from consideration of the facts.

Your posts never put forward your own argument; they all simply throw dung at others' ideas, never approaching the substance of a thread. You are not a true sceptic in the sense of one who sincerely questions ideas. You are a professional BS-er.

So, sorry: I'm calling you out. Either stick to the substance of my argument here and state your counter-arguments - or ..... flush.

Regards,

Selene

P.S. Mods, kindly adjudicate....
    Ok so if i am a Disinfo agent as you state , why the hell would i use my real name and my photo ?

Most posts on these forums have no EVIDENCE whatso****ingever ! Im just trying to point out B.S thats all here ! If you want to belive fantasy stories , go ahead as you wish , when i see something of rational though posted , i aplaud and contribute , but when i see total ludicrous stories , I point them out !

If the mods and Admins dont like me , they can ban me ! Im just a sane regular person on here , who doesnt take B.S ..... end of story !!
    Once in a while when i have $ i even donate to Kerry and Bill , 5$ here and there , and have followed them since basically the inception of Camelot !

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,010 times in 21,568 posts

Quote If the mods and Admins dont like me , they can ban me ! Im just a sane regular person on here
    OK - we can do that .

You are hereby on vacation for a week.

If you have trouble after you return understanding how your attitude that I see in your posts on this thread (and other posts of yours) is disruptive, you can look forward to more extended vacations, even early retirement .

I don't know if you're a paid disinfo agent or not ... but if you're not ... you might want to sue for back pay.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

BMJ (15th November 2011), Fred Steeves (14th November 2011), karelia (14th November 2011), seko (3rd March 2012), Selene (14th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Can't say I didn't see that developing with Eric a mile away. Good job on that one Paul.

Cheers,
    Fred

28. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    When I was studying psychology, I´ve met lots of men hearing voices in their minds, from God´s voice to Satan´s voice. It´s called schizophrenia. Lots of these men were very intelligent and came up with pretty nice stories. So, get a person with schizophrenia, with interest in esoteric matters and there you go. He´ll hear voices from any ET of his subconscious choice.
    What if the person hears voices in his head and doesn't have an interest in esoteric matters; is he still schizophrenic? Tolec clams to not have had any interest in this stuff until late 2010 when members of the Andromeda Council (AC) started talking to him. Tolec also claims not to be that creative. So, I wonder...if a person hears voices in his head, does that alone make him schizophrenic? Tolec claims to have received messages from the AC while in the dream state, as well. Are not scriptures (pick a book...any book...it probably doesn't matter) filled with stories of men who've received messages from God in dreams, in their hearts, in their minds, emanating from a burning bush, etc? Therefore, if the measurement of schizophrenia includes hearing voices that no one else can hear -- which I know it can -- then should the men in these scriptures also be considered schizophrenic? If so, then an entire myriad of questions may be further asked about religion, faith, and belief. Personally, you can keep all that belief stuff. I's rather KNOW the truth.

Having written all that, I'll say that I've personally had some extraordinary spiritual experiences. Thus, I know what I know; and I know what's possible. As such, I wonder whether what Tolec is saying is true. Spiritual experiences notwithstanding, my discernment and critical thought processes are still in tact. To believe is one thing. To know is an entirely different matter. Now, I've talked to Tolec on several occasions; and, I'm still trying to discern truth. For evidence, Tolec offers having made three predictions of attacks against as yet unseen reptilians against as yet unseen underground and undersea reptilian bases, which - as evidenced by certain records of seismic events - have come to pass -- Underground bases in the USA; Gulf of Aden; and the East China Sea have purportedly been destroyed. As I write this, one base remains; and, according to Tolec with whom I spoke a few days ago, he's given the location of that base to Alfred Lambermont Webre. He has NOT given it to me.

At this point, I'm not ready to debunk Tolec's story; because, whilst I'll readily admit his story involves some really interesting and fun-to-think-about high strangeness, I can't prove whether what he's saying is true or not. Given recent scientific revelations regarding the unseen dimensions of the universe and my own spiritual experiences, I think it irresponsible and quite possibly arrogant to out-of-hand deem Tolec's story complete and utter poppycock.

Probably very much like you, I suspect it may well require an Andormeda Council member to fly down here, land in my driveway, and take me for a spin on his craft in order for me to KNOW what Tolec is saying is true. If that ever happens, hmmmm...I may have to think twice before posting such an outrageous claim...without picture-proof...on this forum.

In the meantime...

Peace

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

alxz (4th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote If the mods and Admins dont like me , they can ban me ! Im just a sane regular person on here
    OK - we can do that .

If you have trouble after you return understanding how your attitude that I see in your posts on this thread (and other posts of yours) is disruptive, you can look forward to more extended vacations, even early retirement .

I don't know if you're a paid disinfo agent or not ... but if you're not ... you might want to sue for back pay.
    So here I am again , coming back for vengeance Paul , gonna sue for payback lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2