+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Climate Change and Superstorms

1. Link to Post #21
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Climate Change and Superstorms

While I am at it with oxygen and its steady decrease, here is something from another thread:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

... that ozone stinky hole... well, if you manage to listen to the end of the following archived interview, you will learn from Dr. Tim Ball how "science" works and what's the scam on that new ozone hole scare ["new" one over the Arctic at the time of interview] in a show with Bill Deagle; where Tim manages to hold onto his ground and train of thoughts in spite of Dr. Deagle's tirades:

If you did manage to listen to the end, then you may be able to understand this line I read a long while ago and which, for me, wrapped that ozone scam under "hoax, case closed!":

Quote CFCs' patents life span were running out and cheap production and availability of such were then in sight...

Double whammy for these silent CFCs industry representatives!

[...]

Cui bono?

There's nothing else! (IMO)
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

christian (12th November 2011), Dawn (13th November 2011), Mad Hatter (13th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

We could stop messing around with our ionosphere via HAARP. That may play a bigger role than some think. I don't think the common man is having a drastic effect on climate, but I do think some of our scientists and elites are certainly mucking about with chemtrail spraying and HAARP.

4. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

To the naysayers..YES WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO OUR OPINION BUT.. look back at the third paragraph BILL WROTE ABOVE (taken straight from the article) ABOUT THE ICECORES FOR ARTIC AND ANTARCTIC AND THE SIMILARITIES OF THE WEATHER 5200 YEARS AGO !!! IMHO we are in an uncharted area here ...even moreso because we have all the info from the article ..then add to that , for the first time in Earths history, all of the air pollutants , Haarp,10,000 jets in the air daily(causing atmospheric movement aside from pollution), the heat generated in the summer by large metropolitan cities that create a heat smokestack effect many miles wide shooting straight up into the atmosphere. (cities like Chicagoand other cities globally are building rooftop gardens, painting roofs white,planting trees ground level on skyscraper streets, trying to counteract this) and in case anyone has forgotten CHINAS WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM that employs 36,000 people and is trying to halt the desertification process of drought in large parts of their country by pumping chemicals into the atmosphere not to mentions hundreds or thousands of ski resorts around the world doing the same thing!!!!!and of course in our 26,000 year precession ( one revolution of our axis) who knows what "particles" we will travel thru or are being projected at us (see Paul LaViolettes work and Bill and Kerrys interviews)...We (all of humanity) have created a "wild card" scenario for the planet that has NEVER EXISTED.. EVER..and dont forget that since emotions carry energy ( see what the RNG generators did the day of 911 and the moment the oj simpson verdict was read and the moment obama was announced as president, see work of Hal Putoff, Institute of Heart math ,etc.) there are 7 billion people that can add to that ..especially if the weather is creating life threatening conditions for several billion on any given day of the year...... Bill is giving us a huge "heads up" here.Do any of you really believe in your heart and soul that your soul,positive "energies" can "cancel out" or greatly reduce the effects of everything mentioned above on a state country, continent ,planet,solarsystem,galacitc scale? If you do ..then maybe Earth is home to the Q Continuum of omnipotant beings like on Star Trek ( Im try to finish my post with a little levity) time to get real ,be prepared and help humanity get through this- after all remember WE ARE THE GROUND CREW.. I m more proud of this post than any post I have ever written ......Thank you to whoever reads this, Ethereal Blue Being
    Last edited by Ethereal Blue Being; 12th November 2011 at 21:52. Reason: changed galaxy to axis

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal Blue Being For This Post:

christian (12th November 2011), Corncrake (12th November 2011), Dawn (13th November 2011), fourty-two (13th November 2011), Lazlo (13th November 2011), Maria Stade (12th November 2011), Sebastion (13th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by Ethereal Blue Being (here)
    and of course in our 26,000 year precession ( one revolution around the galaxy) who knows what "particles" we will travel thru or are being projected at us (see Paul LaViolettes work and Bill and Kerrys interviews)...
    I don't normally nitpick, but this statement is just plain wrong. The 26,000 year precession of the equinoxes is not a galactic orbit. It is the wobble of the Earth in it's orbit. Basically, what we think of as the north celestial pole (currently about 1 degree from Polaris) scribes a circle. The pole star will be Alpha Draconis in about 13,000 years.

This has nothing to do with LaViolette's superwave.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Corncrake (12th November 2011), Ethereal Blue Being (12th November 2011), Mad Hatter (13th November 2011), panopticon (13th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Neither... nor...

... there's another way of looking at it which is corroborated by empirical data as well as simulations... and that has to do with our solar system being a binary system:

So... Lunisolar or binary... here is what the guys at Binary Research Institute have to say:

Quote Layman's explanation: The precession of the equinox is the age-old phenomenon whereby an observer on Earth will notice that after one year (solar, tropical, equinoctial), he will not realign with the exact same point relative to the distant stars. From two to four thousand years ago observers on Earth noticed that the sun on the vernal equinox aligned with the constellation Aries, and in the last few thousand years with Pisces. Now as many know, we are at the "dawning of the age of Aquarius", meaning the sun on the vernal equinox is close to aligning with the constellation of Aquarius. This apparent backward motion of the stars (at the time of the equinox) is the precession of the equinox – whereby the equinoctial point slowly recedes through the 12 constellations of the Zodiac at the present rate of about 1 degree per 71.6 years. If this rate were constant it would take about 25,700 to 25,800 years to complete one full precession of the equinox. However, the annual rate is now speeding up, meaning the calculated length of one full cycle is getting shorter. If the observable of precession is due to an elliptical orbit of our sun around another star, as we believe, then this explains the reason for the variable rate of precession, and also tells us the full cycle will average something different than 25,700 years. All our calculations lead us to believe the period will average about 24,000 years as will be explained in a later section of this website.

[...]

The precession of the equinox is observed as the stars moving across the sky at the rate of about 50 arc seconds per year, relative to the equinox. Conventional theory holds that this phenomenon is due to the gravity of the sun and moon acting upon the oblate spheroid of the earth causing the axis to wobble (the lunisolar theory). The alternative explanation advanced by the Binary Research Institute is that most of the observable is due to solar system motion, causing a reorientation of the earth relative to the fixed stars as the solar system gradually curves through space (the binary theory or model). We find the binary model better explains acceleration of the precession rate, better predicts changes in the rate, answers a number of solar system problems and has none of the paradoxes or inconsistencies associated with lunisolar precession theory.

The Research section includes a summary of our basic work investigating the mechanics of precession, describes some of the problems with current theory and gives data to show that solar system motion is a better explanation for the observable known as the precession of the equinox. If you move your mouse over the word “Research” you will find this work broken into five further sections entitled: Introduction, Evidence, Calculations, Finding It and Papers and Articles. We invite you to browse.

For a tutorial on our alternate view of precession please begin with the “Introduction” and keep clicking the “Next” button and it will carry you through each section of the presentation.

If you have any comments or questions about this website or any of our work please feel free to email me at:

Walter@BinaryResearchInstitute.org

Warm Regards,
    Walter Cruttenden
    Check this page for an animation on how this works (click on "Forward" to step through):

http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.o...urvature.shtml

Look at this other animation to get a visual of how each partner of the binary system speed up or slow down in their orbit around the system's center of gravity:

http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.o...n/theory.shtml

... and here to get the idea of how that translates for the observation of distant stars/constellations:

http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.o...mplicity.shtml

As it is known that the Oort cloud has its outside edge nicely "polished" (i.e. the "Sheer Edge"), here is their animation on how that could occur with a binary system:

http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.o...heeredge.shtml

In short, our solar system (binary stars plus their respective planets) are dancing around the galactic center describing "travelling ovals."
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ethereal Blue Being (13th November 2011), fourty-two (13th November 2011), Lazlo (13th November 2011), Mad Hatter (13th November 2011), panopticon (13th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was one of those Connecticut residents affected by the rather epic and swift ice storm. My girlfriend who came from Florida to see me after 9 months of not being able to see each other (It was our second time getting to physically be together, she lives in FL atm) literally left on her plane just as the storm began.

We are without power for 5 days, much of our food went bad, (I am not a person of much means, so this hurt hard). Much of the famous fall foliage here was caked in heavy ice, and all night long you could here giant trees violently snapping at there tops, as well as there branches. It sounded like loud gunfire. Many of the trees were practically (and sometimes literally) parallel with the ground.

It was a wonder the branches did not break off and smash our cars, as not only were my roommates car and my own in the driveway, but my roommates brother who was staying with us had his car there as well. I had a feeling, mostly a gut one, something more unpleasant then the usual new england weather would happen with this storm, so I invited my roommates otherwise anti social/awkward/hermit like brother over to hang out. Good thing he accepted (and I pushed), because later that day of the storm, all of the roads going back to his more rural apartment complex were blocked by whole downed trees or power poles, he could not return home till 5-6 days later. The power didn't come back on for him till 1-2 days after he was finally able to return.

Many friends and family were without power and a lot of food had to be thrown out by all. We have a few large trees in our front lawn. Our apartment is a old 19060's style duplex, and we are blessed enough to be on the drafty and poorly looked after second floor for a staggeringly high rent no less. One of these old beautiful trees simply couldn't bare the weight and literally crashed into the top of the house (thankfully things are mostly intact and habitable). The branch came crashing down and nearly went through the giant living room window as my roommate sat facing right up against it looking out. It certainly made him jump.....

We also saw burning embers falling down from a power line. It gave off what could only be described as an artificial looking lightning flash. The kinda of bright flash you get with lightning, but with the more artificial colors of power line electricity. This faulty part of the wire was right next to a sagging front yard tree of a smaller variety, and had it not been icy cold, I suspect we would have had a serious fire. The clueless "bros" who live in the floor below us were rather oblivious and likely were out getting hammered and staying at friends throughout all this.

As of this post, our slumlord, who is a rather vile person and a "high up there" banker at bank of america, has yet to have someone cut down the trees that are still resting on the apartment he owns.....
    Last edited by Huma; 13th November 2011 at 11:03.
    "If you take good and evil and conjoin them, you will find they cancel themselves out as a balanced equilibrium, what do you have left? Free Will..." - Huma

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Huma For This Post:

Corncrake (13th November 2011), Maria Stade (13th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Evidence has shown that very warm periods in history are followed by very sharp and quick cold periods i think this is a balancing effect of the Earth a natural cleanse if you will they have found at the beginning of the last ice age animals where found frozen in an instant still was food in their mouths when frozen , its like the great extinctions of history its guaranteed to happen again and will we just got to except it and deal with it when the time comes .

I always say if i cant change it i don't worry about it , you cant fight nature don't even try she will win every time.

Thanks Mike

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thefrenzy1978 For This Post:

Corncrake (13th November 2011), Lazlo (13th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Davy's Avatar
    Thanks

I know it sure has been a Scary summer here in Tennessee, In April we had tornadoes, and Hail the size of golf balls and soft balls! Damage was extreme but not devastating, almost every storm this past spring was strong Hail and tornadoes, being our biggest warning,,, It is hard to keep a garden with hail the size of rocks falling from the sky! Scary summer indeed I am expecting a very rough winter as well,, I have firewood and a wood stove, I have been saving water and food also, Preparedness is key to survival!
    The Truth will find you out!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davy For This Post:

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KosmicKat (here)
    Looking at the list of areas cited in the article, the first thought in my own mind is "a HAARP connection?"
    HAARP, Chemtrails and Natural Weather events all toppled together I suspect!
    The Truth will find you out!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Davy For This Post:

Corncrake (13th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Old school HARP
    "in the Tsangpo Valley is a physician and professor of Tantricism. He is skilled in the launching of hail storms and in guiding them with his finger tips" Lobzang Jivaka (1962)
    A sage learnt and applied the the dark arts before seeing the karmic effect of his ways. He turned to the light and aided those to truth.

The Life of Milarepa. Tibets Great Yogi. (1962) Lobsang Jivaka. Rupa & Co. London.

Many a weather manipulation story can be found in the old texts of Tibet. A story that made me smile, although I'm struggling to find it's reference source, is that the Senior Lama's disgust at the social erosion that would develop from young men playing football. So on the day of the Tibetan FA cup final ( i remember it being in the 1930's?). A weather manipulator was consulted and a massive hail storm completely wiped out the football pitch.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

christian (13th November 2011), Corncrake (13th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

For years I have found the 'climate change' debate to be something of a red herring - climate change is going on but whether it is happening all over our solar system or whether it is man made I don't know though I am pretty sure we are contributing to it. We may or may not be headed for another ice age. The gulf stream may be diverted. El nino and la nina may be natural phenomena. Whether HARP is involved or not we have always suffered from extreme weather conditions periodically. However, all this noise distracts us from something far more immediate and that is the wilful pollution of our planet. This has to be tackled independently. Our rivers/oceans/seas are polluted with plastics and chemical spillages, our air is polluted by industrial effluent and motor vehicles and the land is being raped of its natural resources while landfill sites (in the UK anyway) are running out. Governments all around the world are trying to rebuild their economies by encouraging the production of yet more goods to eventually end up in landfill! Think obsolescence. This is moving off topic but, although old, I would thoroughly recommend the economist E. F. Schumacher's essays 'Small is Beautiful' for economics that care about people.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Davy (13th November 2011), Lazlo (13th November 2011), Mad Hatter (13th November 2011), music (13th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    For years I have found the 'climate change' debate to be something of a red herring - climate change is going on but whether it is happening all over our solar system or whether it is man made I don't know though I am pretty sure we are contributing to it. We may or may not be headed for another ice age. The gulf stream may be diverted. El nino and la nina may be natural phenomena. Whether HARP is involved or not we have always suffered from extreme weather conditions periodically. However, all this noise distracts us from something far more immediate and that is the wilful pollution of our planet. This has to be tackled independently. Our rivers/oceans/seas are polluted with plastics and chemical spillages, our air is polluted by industrial effluent and motor vehicles and the land is being raped of its natural resources while landfill sites (in the UK anyway) are running out. Governments all around the world are trying to rebuild their economies by encouraging the production of yet more goods to eventually end up in landfill! Think obsolescence. This is moving off topic but, although old, I would thoroughly recommend the economist E. F. Schumacher's essays 'Small is Beautiful' for economics that care about people.
    Thanks Corncrake You are on spot We have to take responsibility for what we do and Respect our mother Earth we have been made to be "Consumers" We dont need many of the things we have?! A simpler more content life of love and helping each other, to connect with all things as one and to see it that way will change our reality and the way we currently do things now! As we continue to wake up and pull together then we can understand how to make things better for a new world of love spiritually connected, that is what I want to see!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davy For This Post:

24. Link to Post #33
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Smiling with the view of hope from a newly emerging airbender

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th November 2011), danielle (13th November 2011), nomadguy (13th November 2011)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

they chemtrailed the sky yesterday, and we had 40 mile per hour winds, 48hrs from now we will have bad weather.....
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

[...] “greenhouse gases,” [...] carbon dioxide, [...]
    Arrrggghhh!

There it is, again, that mastodon!

See it?

Well, have a look at: this post, where I wrote something like this:

Quote Posted by randles (here)
    http://www.gobcan.es/noticias/index.....htm&id=144496

[...]

... which generates greenhouse gas emissions in the Earth's surface.

[...]
    Arrrghh! I hate it when political flatulence gets into the mix of smelly volcanic emanations!

See?

There is this big, huge, mastodon of a woolly mammoth standing in that article's room!

... greenhouse gases... these are supposed to be up in the air and perform some kind of magical, alchemical transmutation of sun rays so that the atmosphere heats up and we all boil or something like that unless carbon taxes save us from the frog experiment...

So, here is the mammoth: unless I am completely mistaken... CO2 is heavier than air and collects in basements, etc... so how can it be a "greenhouse gas" up in the air?

CO2 density: 1.562 kg/m3

Air, at sea level and at 15°C according to ISA (International Standard Atmosphere), has a density of approximately 1.22521 kg/m3.

Arrrghhh... politicians and science: not miscible!
    So, thrown into the mix of increased frequency of superstorms no one denies, we get the innocuous accompanying mastodon (bigger than a mammoth)... as a given, because most everyone agrees on it without verifications...

As Bill wrote somewhere else and something advocated for a long time by Alex Collier, it's not CO2 that's gonna kill us, it's the lack of oxygen.
    Why don't you people think things through? If what you say is true, we wouldn't have an atmosphere, just different strata of gas. All the OXYGEN we need would be at too high an altitude for us to breath at sea level, so many of us should be dead. The property that mixes gasses is called diffusion, and is the same property that causes food colouring to permeate through an entire glass of water. God, here is a link on diffusion for you, read it

Now, who would have a vested interest in pumping us with pseudo-science trying to dispel the so-called CO2 myth? I am beginning to address other elements of this debate here

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

fourty-two (11th December 2011), Hervé (13th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2