+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Toxic Effects of Chemicals in Chemtrails/Contrails on Humans/Environment

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Default Toxic Effects of Chemicals in Chemtrails/Contrails on Humans/Environment

I initiate this thread to post any info on health effects of Chemtrails/Contrails, bumping over the interesting tangent discussion from https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-based-weapons posts 11-15.

Got any questions?
    Any good research to report on?
    Vids or audio?
    Get at it, guys... we all need answers!
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Toxic Effects of Chemicals in Chemtrails/Contrails on Humans/Environment

Googling "composition of chemtrails" this interesting study popped up first:

http://www.mayanmajix.com/art2152.html

Quote When we see a cloudy tail following a jet streaking the sky and that tail dissolves within minutes, that is a contrail. Contrails form above 33,000 feet when hot engine exhaust momentarily condenses ice crystals into pencil-thin vapor trails that quickly vanish behind a jet. However, chemtrails, looking initially look like contrails, are thicker, remain extended across the sky and are sprayed in varying patterns: x’s, tic-tack-toe grids, cross-hatch and parallel lines. Instead of quickly dissipating, chemtrails expand. Usually within thirty minutes, they open into wispy formations, looking like cirrus-type clouds (thin veil clouds) that persist for hours but slowly waft from the skies on our families, friends and strangers below.

Laboratory examination of those chemicals found that they were manufacturing wastes from military industry and biowarfare substances. In several laboratory analyses, the composition of chemtrails was revealed:
    1. Aluminum barium
    2. Aluminum Oxide
    3. Bacilli and Molds
    4. Pseudomonas Aeruginosa
    5. Pseudomonas Florescens
    6. Bacilli Amyloliquefaciens
    7. Streptomyces
    8. Enterobacteriaceae
    9. Serratia Marcscens
    10. Human white Blood Cells-A restrictor enzyme used in research labs to snip and combine DNA
    11. Enterobacter Cloacal
    12. Other Bacilli and other toxic molds capable of producing heart disease and meningitis as well as acute upper respiratory and gastrointestinal distress.
    13. Carcinogen Zinc Cadmium Sulfide.

After chemtrails lingered, spread, covered entire skies and fell, reports of illnesses increased substantially, such as persistent hacking coughs, upper respiratory and intestinal distress, pneumonia, fatigue, lethargy, dizziness, disorientation, headaches, aching joints and muscles, nosebleeds, diarrhea, bloody stools, depression, anxiety, loss of bladder control, and nervous tics. Much of it is reported as flu and everyone but a few know that much of it is poisons dropped over our heads, inhaled, absorbed through our skins, and consumed in our food.
    article continues at link...

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Toxic Effects of Chemicals in Chemtrails/Contrails on Humans/Environment

What I find interesting is the comment they are manking that there was a lot of chemtrailing at the begining of the decade and then they stopped for a while

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

I managed to capture my first "awake" experience with chemtrails on film. You can see both chemtrails and contrails side by side in some shots. This left little doubt in my mind as to the reality of the issue. We are truly under attack - at war - and we must do what we can to defend ourselves. This started me on a more hard core approach to cleansing and detoxing the body and mind, as much as I can anyway. We all live in a war zone and life should be approached as such in these times.

Here is a link if interested: War In Heaven http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1448897084711#

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Horizons,

Could you share with us your "hard core approach to cleansing and detoxing the body and mind" - the how's and why's and who told you? And of course, any benefits you feel you have had doing it?

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Well… for starters I follow my intuition in everything I do, not everything works the same for everyone, therefore I read and study many different approaches to healing, health and positive life function. I then incorporate many different approaches, depending on how I am “feeling” from types of energy work, massage, solar, aroma, bath, meditation and sound therapies, along with diet, supplements and homeopathic health practices. I do not have a set regime – I follow my instincts on all of these approaches.

Here is a list to give you an idea of what I incorporate into my life experience.

For detoxing and cleansing of the physical and auraic body I will use the following:
    A Hot mineral bath with 1 pound of each – Dead Sea Salt, Magnesium Sulfate and Sodium Bicarbonate. Stay in at least 20 minutes. Do this as often as you can. I have an 80-gallon soaker tub.
    A deep lymphatic massage with aroma therapeutic oils. I have about 20 different kinds and mix them as I see fit (I suggest personal study on what to use and when).
    Liver cleansing; Gaul Bladder Cleansing; and a good Whole Body Cleanse as often as you can.
    Homeopathic Tinctures as suggested by a homeopathic Dr. (again study these and follow your energy).
    I purchased a Colloidal Silver Generator and use this as well for the many benefits it has.
    Fresh fruit and vegetables are a good support for this. There are many fasts as well that can be beneficial too. Drinking pure distilled water helps to cleanse you.

For healing and overall health:
    Daily meditation, solar gazing, responsible sun bathing without any lotions or oils (you must first detox before you can do this). Take showers in the “green” without the popular products sold in stores. Use shampoos and soaps without harsh chemicals, these only add to the problems. Contemplation and watching the inner body while using sound/music works well for me at times. Grounding your energy and practicing some type of energy work is a great for balancing your energy and overall positive health. I have a water distiller and mix my own minerals into it for personal consumption. I make extremely healthy smoothies (fruits, seeds, juices, and whatever else I can find) for snacks or even lunch. I eat as healthy as I possible can. I use the best vitamins and mineral supplements I can find. And recently I have begun using the products of Jameth Sheridan, ND @ HealthForce Nutritionals. I use Indiumease, Nutriodine, and Living Probotics every day. Pure unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar and honey is a good tonic as well. I also have a massive array of natural products for my personal arsenal against infections and contagions should the need arise.

All of these and more have developed over the coarse of the last two years.
    Do what you can and what feels right to you. Remember we are in a war, and we must take the due diligence to combat the dark as best we can.

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I'm shaking the dust off this thread.... hope to get it hopping again.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I would be interested to know how others are dealing with the chemtrail issue - what are you doing to deal with the fallout of the trails?
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Does cussing with my first up at the sky count? lol

Well, seriously, I try to get as much of my outdoor work done in the mornings while the sky is still clear; but if they spray before I get out there, I limit my activities to avoid getting out in it too much. (Last September I ignored the trails, did what I had to do anyway, and spent the whole month of October with flu-like symptoms).

I wear boots and gloves to do my "farm" chores and they never make it back into the shed without getting rinsed. I'm forever changing my clothes after staying out for any long period.

Since our water is spring water, and it's only filtered at the town holding vaults, I have a filtering system for our water.

I keep most of my garden greens covered to avoid fallout contamination and am thinking about how to cover the whole garden, pole beans, verticle frames and all.

I refuse to hang out the laundry on a chemtrail day.

Where I live, chemtrails have become a reality for me just in the last 3 years, when they opened the airspace above this valley to commercial air traffic...never had seen them here before. And, boy, has the weather changed! This winter was so grey and gloomy; and everytime there were clear skies, by noon they'd be up there spraying and before long (like within 30 minutes) the sky would disapppear behind a veil of grey.

I must admit that my everyday life has become conditioned with my constant looking up at the sky. If I have to leave the house on a chemtrail day, I limit my plans on how fast I can get things done... and I hold my breath a lot! Really! I'm just nuts, I guess.

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I've become a lot more aware of whats going on in the skies in the last year or so since I watched "Chemtrail film - Don't Talk About the Weather" They are definitively spraying over South East England on sunny days. The weather starts out lovely and sunny in the morning and then as the day passes more and more chemtrails are laid down in the sky, they stay there for hours on end and seem to dissipate into very wispy clouds. If you did not see the chemtrail to start with you would assume it is just normal cloud. Quite often for days after the spraying there is heavy cloud cover. I have not seen anything -fiber or otherwise falling out of the sky at any point in time and I tend to believe what I have read else where, that they are spraying something that leaves no residue so that if they decide to start spraying something that does leave a reside they could claim that it could not be the chemtrails as "they never resulted in this chemical/fiber falling out of the sky" before.....
    I do wonder if the spraying of chemtrails is part of the global depopulation agenda which is written in stone on the Georgia guide stones http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm (500,000,000 population size would involve a lot of death). There are also many other ways in which people are being actively prevented from living longer such as withholding cures for cancer, diabetes and asthma.
    I try and explain to people about chemtrails but most just seem to think they are pollution or water vapor .... but I never see them in other countries. If you don't know what I'm talking about take a look at this pic http://www.skepsis.nl/chemtrails.jpg
    Let us know whether or not you see them in your country /town

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I live out in the middle of nowhere Arkansas and we get chemtrails too. I never noticed them until a little over a year ago. But I have seen them every now and then since then.
    I was out getting some sun the other day and they started to spray, but I decided to get my 20 min on each side anyway. (Not going to take my sun away from me attitude.) I could see the sun through a section of chem-clouds and it seemed intense. That night I was red from sunburn, and I never get red in only 20 min. They definitely had an effect on the UV that day, I could see the result on me.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

12. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

they are everywhere, i have been to Römö, a small Danish island last year and shot these:

http://m31.de/chemtrails/

The only place on earth where I have not seen them so far is on the canary islands.
    But I am only there 2-3 month per year .

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I am in the south east of the UK and yesterday there were chemtrails everywhere, we had a large cross which spanned the whole area where i live and this formation took hours to go.
    Yes they seem to spray when the skies are clearer i have noticed this.
    Today i have been having itchy eyes dry throat, had a coughing fit in the night also.
    Most of the plants in my garden look dead although now spring is here they should be budding, they are very late those that have shown signs of life.
    Also i have noticed a lot of the leaves on bushes seem to be burnt around the edges and have a sticky residue on them, now whether that is due to an infestation of some insect i can not be sure but have not seen this before.
    It is our perception of separateness that causes all the woes we have in this world. What we do to one, we do to ourselves. There is NO separateness, only ONE-NESS.

+ Reply to Thread