+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Richard Anderson's ARISE AND SHINE detox cleanse

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,513 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Richard Anderson's ARISE AND SHINE detox cleanse

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Rub castor oil on your abdomen and then take a sheet or 2 of plastic wrap and cover your stomach. I have used a tight shirt over this to hold everything in place, but it isn't really necessary. Now use a heating pad or hot water bottle on your abdomen for 2-4 hours. (When I did this, I just cured up with a book for about 4 hours and enjoyed the warmth). Do this daily for 5 days and you will be as clean as a whistle inside.
    Thanks, Dawn! (And to everyone for their support and suggestions)

I will definitely do that. I did my first salt water cleanse yesterday -- and very little happened, or came out. I was really quite surprised.

But my energy is still strong and stable - no hunger pangs or discomfort of any kind. Indeed, I do feel I could sustain this for a long time. I've lost a lot of weight, and I look like I did 5 years ago. None of this can be a bad thing.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Caren (3rd December 2011), CeltMan (7th December 2011), christian (17th November 2011), Fred Steeves (17th November 2011), Limor Wolf (17th November 2011), nomadguy (19th November 2011), WhiteFeather (5th December 2011), Yoda (17th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

If you have access to Oxy-Powder that would probably take care of it. Also available on amazon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

-------

Hi, All:

A rather overdue update -- as promised.

This is my first visit to the forum for over a week. I solved my strange problem (see above: I'd become dehydrated while taking the bentonite clay and psyllium, and had got very blocked up) -- with two days of salt water flushes, followed by some intensive deep massaging from a good friend who was acting as my colon therapist here.

I finished the cleanse some 10 days ago -- only because of another problem which manifested: quite serious deterioration of my eyesight. I felt that this had to be due to toxins released during the cleanse, though this is a pretty unusual side-effect.

I stayed off the computer for most of the time between then and now, only attending to a few important e-mails. To heal the problem, I gave myself Rife sessions every day, and augmented it with radionic treatment (from Scotland: it reaches here in Ecuador with no problem).

The result has been recovery enough for me to get back on the net, though I'm still taking it easy. The fun news is that I've lost 20 lbs, and feel great. My diet is still 80% raw fruit and veg, with the occasional rare steak for protein maintenance. And I've not drunk a single cup of coffee for over a month -- something that those who know me well might find almost impossible to believe.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

astrid (2nd December 2011), Caren (3rd December 2011), CdnSirian (3rd December 2011), Daft Ada (3rd December 2011), Dawn (3rd December 2011), Eagle (3rd December 2011), Jean-Luc (5th December 2011), ketturah (3rd December 2011), Limor Wolf (2nd December 2011), Mike (3rd December 2011), NancyV (3rd December 2011), onawah (3rd December 2011), phimonic (3rd December 2011), Spirithorse (3rd December 2011), ThePythonicCow (2nd December 2011), THIRDEYE (3rd December 2011), WhiteFeather (5th December 2011), Yoda (3rd December 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Good to see you back! Eyesight deterioration is not that rare when having changes in diet.has it return to its normal state?
    Gave up cofee?,oh,How wonderfull will be that first sip...

All sound good.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 3rd December 2011 at 00:47.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Caren (3rd December 2011), WhiteFeather (5th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

So glad that all worked out for you, Bill.
    I've been reluctant to do the psyllium/bentonite thing because of the very thing you experienced.

There is a current thread about juicing with more info here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...g-vs.-Blending

I worked and studied with Viktoras Kulvinskas and his late wife, Youkta, both live foods vegan gurus, for about 5 years.
    Viktoras was co-founder of the Hippocrates Health Institute with Ann Wigmore and is known as the "father of wheat grass therapy".
    I am no longer strictly a live foods vegan, but I still do a lot of the things I learned then.

Possibly the most important component of my diet now is fresh aloe vera gel.
    I buy a box of 25-33 lbs. of fresh aloe vera leaves every month and include one whole leaf, peeled (weighing about 1-1&1/2 lbs each) in my morning smoothie.
    This particular kind of aloe is for consumption.
    The taste is neutral, though the skin is very bitter.
    You want to be sure you peel the leaves well, unless you want a good laxative and don't mind the bitter taste!
    These can be purchased in most Mexican markets in the US, or ordered and shipped via UPS from Aloe Labs in Harlingen, Texas.
    I'm not sure if it grows in Vilcabama.

I do not recommend the bottled aloe products, which have all, to my knowledge, been heat treated and most are adulterated with various substances.
    But the fresh, raw aloe is a true miracle food.
    It's good for so many things, and it is safer and better in the long run, I think, than oxygen powders for keeping the colon clean.
    It's also very good for the immune system.
    There was a study done at a University in Texas using patients with full blown cases of AIDS as subjects.
    They found that after giving the patients fresh aloe every day, along with a healthy regimen of exercise and other healthy foods, the symptoms of AIDs were greatly relieved.

Wheat grass juice is another thing I still do regularly.
    For me, it acts like a tonic.
    It's a much better energy booster than coffee, with none of the side effects.

I juice regularly and take Spirulina and Royal Peruvian Maca in my morning smoothies with the aloe and fresh fruit juice and wheat grass juice.
    Vegie juice with or instead of my early evening meal.

I did a 50 day juice fast once,lost a whole lot of weight (35 lbs.) and felt marvelous.
    I included Spirulina, garlic, ginger and bee pollen in my juice, and sprouted alfalfa and clover.
    I drank lots of water, and if I got hungry and couldn't get home in time for juice, I would eat an apple.
    I worked out every other day for 2 hours or more.
    A lot of the fat I lost was replaced by muscle, and I had no stretch marks or saggy skin.
    After the first couple of days, I felt no hunger, I was on a natural high all the time.
    Nothing bothered me or "stuck" to me.
    It was made much easier to adhere to fasting because I made a pact with a friend to do it for a month, but I was able to continue longer, for 20 days more, even after my friend stopped.
    The hardest part was weaning myself back onto solid food slowly.
    Everything tasted heavenly!
    I kept the weight off for a long time and it really was a life changing experience.
    It cleaned a lot of toxins out of my body and I looked and felt a lot younger, with no bad sad effects whatsoever.
    I'm about due for another one!

Some good articles on aloe here:
    http://www.flp-aloevera.co.uk/Aloe_V...r_medicine.htm
    http://www.desertharvest.com/av-aids.html

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Caren (3rd December 2011), CdnSirian (3rd December 2011), Christine (14th August 2012), Dawn (3rd December 2011), eva08 (19th December 2011), leavesoftrees (7th December 2011), Limor Wolf (3rd December 2011), Miller (3rd December 2011), misericordia (3rd December 2011), NancyV (3rd December 2011), phimonic (3rd December 2011), selinam (3rd December 2011), Spirithorse (3rd December 2011), WhiteFeather (5th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Hi, All:

This is my first visit to the forum for over a week. I solved my strange problem (see above: I'd become dehydrated while taking the bentonite clay and psyllium, and had got very blocked up) -- with two days of salt water flushes, followed by some intensive deep massaging from a good friend who was acting as my colon therapist here.

I finished the cleanse some 10 days ago -- only because of another problem which manifested: quite serious deterioration of my eyesight. I felt that this had to be due to toxins released during the cleanse, though this is a pretty unusual side-effect.

I stayed off the computer for most of the time between then and now, only attending to a few important e-mails. To heal the problem, I gave myself Rife sessions every day, and augmented it with radionic treatment (from Scotland: it reaches here in Ecuador with no problem).

The result has been recovery enough for me to get back on the net, though I'm still taking it easy. The fun news is that I've lost 20 lbs, and feel great. My diet is still 80% raw fruit and veg, with the occasional rare steak for protein maintenance. And I've not drunk a single cup of coffee for over a month -- something that those who know me well might find almost impossible to believe.

Holy Cow, That is really scary , I am glad you are feeling better. I have used the P & B before, and you really need to work up to the dosage you want. I started with a quarter teaspoon of the Psyllium and worked up to a tablespoon. And you have to chase it with lots of water to keep from clogging the pipes. Welcome back.

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

i've given up coffee myself due to heart issues, and i really missed it at first. i'd jealously watch as someone sipped a rich full-bodied starbucks, and after staring down at my watery decaf herbal tea i'd occasionally feel a cruel and sadistic desire to walk up to said individual and smack the coffee outta their hands out of sheer envy. now i didn't actually do this, mind you...

well, it's been 5-6 yrs and i feel liberated. i no longer 'need' it. i drive by the starbucks and dunkin-dnuts drive-thru's, watching all the caffeine addicts rubbing the sleep outta their eyes and i gotta say - i feel oddly satisfied. i was quite the caffeine addict, let me tell you.

as far as herbal cleanses go, they can really be quite harsh on the body. one has to actually be quite strong and healthy to endure one, which of course is rather ironic because most are doing them to improve or reclaim health. many odd symptoms are chalked up to excreted toxins, but this is not always the case. i speak from experience.

many do not know this, but you can also detox by eating raw or very rare meat. it's a slower, gentler process that isn't quite so hard on the body -not nearly as many undesirable side-effects.

there are a few great books on this. sam biser's 'resurrection' course comes to mind. they are, however, very expensive. Bill, if you (or anyone else here on Avalon) are interested i'd be happy to send them out as i no longer need them. i've read them so many times i've got it all practically memorized.
    Last edited by Mike; 3rd December 2011 at 03:12.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

fourty-two (23rd March 2013), Laura Elina (4th December 2011), NancyV (3rd December 2011)

14. Link to Post #48
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,425 times in 1,397 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    So glad that all worked out for you, Bill.
    I've been reluctant to do the psyllium/bentonite thing because of the very thing you experienced.

There is a current thread about juicing with more info here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...g-vs.-Blending

I worked and studied with Viktoras Kulvinskas and his late wife, Youkta, both live foods vegan gurus, for about 5 years.
    Viktoras was co-founder of the Hippocrates Health Institute with Ann Wigmore and is known as the "father of wheat grass therapy".
    I am no longer strictly a live foods vegan, but I still do a lot of the things I learned then.

Possibly the most important component of my diet now is fresh aloe vera gel.
    I buy a box of 25-33 lbs. of fresh aloe vera leaves every month and include one whole leaf, peeled (weighing about 1-1&1/2 lbs each) in my morning smoothie.
    This particular kind of aloe is for consumption.
    The taste is neutral, though the skin is very bitter.
    You want to be sure you peel the leaves well, unless you want a good laxative and don't mind the bitter taste!
    These can be purchased in most Mexican markets in the US, or ordered and shipped via UPS from Aloe Labs in Harlingen, Texas.
    I'm not sure if it grows in Vilcabama.

I do not recommend the bottled aloe products, which have all, to my knowledge, been heat treated and most are adulterated with various substances.
    But the fresh, raw aloe is a true miracle food.
    It's good for so many things, and it is safer and better in the long run, I think, than oxygen powders for keeping the colon clean.
    It's also very good for the immune system.
    There was a study done at a University in Texas using patients with full blown cases of AIDS as subjects.
    They found that after giving the patients fresh aloe every day, along with a healthy regimen of exercise and other healthy foods, the symptoms of AIDs were greatly relieved.

Wheat grass juice is another thing I still do regularly.
    For me, it acts like a tonic.
    It's a much better energy booster than coffee, with none of the side effects.

I juice regularly and take Spirulina and Royal Peruvian Maca in my morning smoothies with the aloe and fresh fruit juice and wheat grass juice.
    Vegie juice with or instead of my early evening meal.

I did a 50 day juice fast once,lost a whole lot of weight (35 lbs.) and felt marvelous.
    I included Spirulina, garlic, ginger and bee pollen in my juice, and sprouted alfalfa and clover.
    I drank lots of water, and if I got hungry and couldn't get home in time for juice, I would eat an apple.
    I worked out every other day for 2 hours or more.
    A lot of the fat I lost was replaced by muscle, and I had no stretch marks or saggy skin.
    After the first couple of days, I felt no hunger, I was on a natural high all the time.
    Nothing bothered me or "stuck" to me.
    It was made much easier to adhere to fasting because I made a pact with a friend to do it for a month, but I was able to continue longer, for 20 days more, even after my friend stopped.
    The hardest part was weaning myself back onto solid food slowly.
    Everything tasted heavenly!
    I kept the weight off for a long time and it really was a life changing experience.
    It cleaned a lot of toxins out of my body and I looked and felt a lot younger, with no bad sad effects whatsoever.
    I'm about due for another one!

Some good articles on aloe here:
    http://www.flp-aloevera.co.uk/Aloe_V...r_medicine.htm
    http://www.desertharvest.com/av-aids.html
    Would love to do a fast but I'm a bit scared of detox crises. Did you first start with shorter fast and work up slowly, or did you just go for the Full Monty straight off?

15. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No, I worked up to it. I was primarily a live foods vegan for about a year before the 50 day fast, and I did a lot of juicing during that time.
    But everybody's different, and it depends a lot on your determination.
    If you feel yucky after a few days, you probably won't be able to stay on it anyway, so if you really want to do it, I'd encourage you to give it a try.
    Good luck!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Miller (3rd December 2011)

17. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,589 times in 355 posts

Well done Bill nice to see you back mate, Your health is more important than this place, without that you have nothing, believe me I really really know.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daft Ada For This Post:

buckminster fuller (3rd December 2011), WhiteFeather (5th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

I like learning about nutrition and supplements. If there are other threads like this, someone please link them here. Thanks. Other good websites, too. I give myself a "C" in nutrition and want to do better. (I think the average American gets a D-Minus )
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

20. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BTW, not all castor oils are alike. Some are toxic.
    Home Health brand cold processed castor oil is good.
    That brand carries a lot of Edgar Cayce's natural remedies.

Rub castor oil on your abdomen and then take a sheet or 2 of plastic wrap and cover your stomach. I have used a tight shirt over this to hold everything in place, but it isn't really necessary. Now use a heating pad or hot water bottle on your abdomen for 2-4 hours. (When I did this, I just cured up with a book for about 4 hours and enjoyed the warmth). Do this daily for 5 days and you will be as clean as a whistle inside.
    Thanks, Dawn! (And to everyone for their support and suggestions)

I will definitely do that. I did my first salt water cleanse yesterday -- and very little happened, or came out. I was really quite surprised.

But my energy is still strong and stable - no hunger pangs or discomfort of any kind. Indeed, I do feel I could sustain this for a long time. I've lost a lot of weight, and I look like I did 5 years ago. None of this can be a bad thing.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

CeltMan (7th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #53
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Himalaya Liksteen 2-3 kg
    http://www.agradi.nl/stal-erf/waterv...s2m_channel=75

Colostrum is the "immune milk" produced by all mammals for only the first few hours before and after birth. Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors, Colostrum is nature's "first food". It's adaptogenic properties enhance rejuvination and regeneration while strengthening the immune system, allowing your body to thrive under any circumstance.
    http://rawfoodsuperfood.com/colostrum-1-kg.html

Insulin-like Growth Factors 1 and 2 (IGF-1 and IGF-2)
    IGF-1 and IGF-2 increase lean body mass, reduce fat, build bone, muscle, and nerves while assisting in glucose metabolism. Research indicates that IGF-1 encourages the absorption of both chondroitin and glucosamine sulfate. Research also shows that a decline in IGF-1 levels is among the causes of bone disorder development. IGF-1 is considered by many scientists to be a marker in overall growth hormone status. IGF-1 looks and acts enough like insulin that your cell receptors may become suppressed, causing growth hormones to release stored fat. Through this mechanism, cells will use up fat rather than sugar or other carbohydrates. IGF-2 promotes tissue growth and is expressed primarily in embryonic and neonatal tissues.

http://rawfoodsuperfood.com/immortal...ler-30-ml.html

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

WhiteFeather (5th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ethereal Blue Being (here)
    post pics of yourself when your finished a before and after would be great...hope that's not an inappropriate request..
    OK -- only by special request!

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

CeltMan (7th December 2011), eva08 (19th December 2011), kanishk (3rd March 2012), Limor Wolf (5th December 2011), MMA_Fan (6th December 2011), nomadguy (7th December 2011), WhiteFeather (5th December 2011), Yoda (5th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #55
    Netherlands Avalon Member joamarks's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Colostrum is the "immune milk" produced by all mammals for only the first few hours before and after birth. Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors, Colostrum is nature's "first food". It's adaptogenic properties enhance rejuvination and regeneration while strengthening the immune system, allowing your body to thrive under any circumstance.
    http://rawfoodsuperfood.com/colostrum-1-kg.html

Insulin-like Growth Factors 1 and 2 (IGF-1 and IGF-2)
    IGF-1 and IGF-2 increase lean body mass, reduce fat, build bone, muscle, and nerves while assisting in glucose metabolism. Research indicates that IGF-1 encourages the absorption of both chondroitin and glucosamine sulfate. Research also shows that a decline in IGF-1 levels is among the causes of bone disorder development. IGF-1 is considered by many scientists to be a marker in overall growth hormone status. IGF-1 looks and acts enough like insulin that your cell receptors may become suppressed, causing growth hormones to release stored fat. Through this mechanism, cells will use up fat rather than sugar or other carbohydrates. IGF-2 promotes tissue growth and is expressed primarily in embryonic and neonatal tissues.

http://rawfoodsuperfood.com/immortal...ler-30-ml.html
    jez.... these prices makes me even more sick

bizarre... 179,- for a kilo

greetings from holland

27. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Awesome News Bill. Do you feel more enlightened Spiritually, if i may ask. And also have you researched or utilized Shilajit? Kindred, An Avalon Member Here sent me some info on this with regards to decalcifying The 3rd Eye. I have also been using The Skatefish Oil You Recommended, Thanks.... been dreaming heavily in the last few weeks.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

28. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

kanishk (13th December 2017)

29. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Seems that Detox is fairing you quite well.
    Bill, did you happen to notice any increase in sensitivity(senses) now that you have been on this Detox?
    Why not now?

30. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You definitely look more radiant, Bill!
    Transfer Factor is something I've been taking for awhile. It's derived from Colostrum.
    http://transferfactor.com/us/faq
    My doctor recommended it to me after he told me that I had Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia, most likely from a Rhesus Monkey virus contaminated Polio Vaccine.
    He did some research on how other doctors on the the cutting edge are dealing with the "stealth viruses" that TPTW have been infecting us with in their stealthly methods, and found Transfer Factor to be getting good results. He also said his other patients with similar maladies were getting good results.
    It's the factor in colostrum that "educates" the immune system in what to attack. Apparently our immune systems lose that ability as we age.
    I have no doubt there are other things in colostrum that are very beneficial, but TF is more affordable now that Source Naturals brand is selling it for a much better price than the original company, 4Life, that had a patent on it.
    I have been reading more about Nattokinase and want to try that.
    Does anyone know how the Vitamin K in it compares to the Vit K the fish oil that Pete Petersen recommends?

31. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

-------

Hi, All:

Hi Bill,

Pleased that the health plan is working for you.

I can certainly relate to the deteriorating eyesight probs.

I have had my own 'nightmares' this year also with my eyesight.

First noticed it around April (warm here)
    One of the 'small free pleasures' -that I enjoy, is sitting at bottom of garden and reading.
    This year..NO WAY!!

That was virtually impossible!

The glare from the sunlight off the pages was painful.

Also, trying to read the text on emails, etc, even with my varifocals, became an ardeous task.

Typical bloke, I put it off until August then went for thorough eye tests.

Strangely, my general eyesight had Not deteriorated,(over 5 years) BUT I was diagnosed with advanced cattaracts., in Both eyes.
    Not helped when the optician stated "I would NOT advise surgery, as a lot of ops go wrong! (If he had read my mind: "There IS NO WAY I AM GOING TO GO BLIND!!!!")

Fortunately for me, my son had included me on his private health insurance with his work/company (Bless his cotton socks!)

So, jumping ahead 3 months, Both eyes sucessfully operated on, -still need specs for computer work and some reading, but not driving.

The worst time was during/between the two ops. I was then aware of just how severe my eyesight probs were.
    I was looking at the computer screen, with my (Old weak eye) now repaired, and my right (strong) eye, with spec lense..and it was like peering at the world through a dirty net curtain!

I have now adjusted psychologically to the 'new eyes/vision'

Re the 'diet/detox plan', I am also very interested to read about this, for my own application.
    Underactive thyroid, diagnosed about 5 years ago. Have put on over 2 stones, which will not(so far) shift.

5/6 years ago, I was still about 0.75 stone overweight, ...... but fit enough to beat a Russian girlfriend up a 100 metre slope(and she was 22 years younger than me! & she jogged 5K every day!)
    I would not like to try that today!

Cheers

p.s. Your ref to 'Rat Fish oil' I found very interesting. I believe we sourced that from the same Pete Peterson material, which I saw about 2 years back.
    I wud be very interested in hearing your findings on its affectiveness.
    Last edited by CeltMan; 7th December 2011 at 18:31. Reason: spellos!!
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

32. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

I'd like to add a bit about my experience here. As a breatharian at age 37 there was no need to ever eat again, however I chose to start eating so that I could share the socializing that goes on around meals and cafes.
    Oh, you don't need food, you just consume it so you can "fit in" with the mold, huh? Otherwise you are a full blown "breatharian"?

I believe eating is extremely hard on the body, and is responsible for many symptoms that we think of as 'aging'.
    Aging has a genetic cause. Food has nothing to do with it.

Without food - CELLS DIE. You are not a plant. And even plants use minerals, salts and water for sustenance.

I don't believe that my body is balanced and healthy enough to go back to this right now, so I am currently an eater.
    Oh how convenient, but you still made a "How-to-starve-yourself-to-death" guide?

I used internal salt water bathing for the first 7 days in order to offset the toxicity headaches that can ensue if the bowels are not clean in a fast. I highly recommend this for people in beginning a fast, it can make a BIG difference in comfort. ....
    For people who are not in a physical or financial place to do daily colonics, the internal salt water bath does the same thing. But instead of being washed out by a colonic with a hose up your a$$, the bath starts at your mouth and washes through the entire digestive system. This is inexpensive and effective, however you must stay very close to a toilet for several hours on the days you are doing it. Here is a link to the info on this practice: http://www.viruz.com/internal-salt-w...lt-water-wash/
    What Dawn here forgot to mention, is the side effects and the health issues that arise with the use of salt water. I wonder why.

Salt and water are crucial things we need to consume, but they don't go well in pair. Especially in a digestive system that hasn't seen food in some time.

It can cause pain in the digestive canals, dehydration and BRAIN DAMAGE.

I chose to eat again because I was going into a community retreat setting and I felt the desire to be part of the community in everything, including meals.
    ^ ^ ^ Before you take this with a grain of salt and water (pardon the pun), make sure you get the nasty side of the story too.

There is not one, ONE, documented case of successful sustenance on a breatharian principle. Not even in the alternative community. Because it doesn't pass scientific examination. Most people don't want to participate in such research in order to verify the authenticity of what they claim.

Also, those that did chose to document their cases, have been proven to be fake, having somebody sneak food and water to them etc.

Most also refuse to do independent research on the case they are making.

Those who actually were crazy enough to try the real thing, ended up dead. Yes, DEAD. They starved themselves to death. You can Google it.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

AuCo (14th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast