+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Richard Anderson's ARISE AND SHINE detox cleanse

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: Richard Anderson's ARISE AND SHINE detox cleanse

Thanks for this Bill and Good luck on your fasting/cleansing/detoxing etc. I Have become a vegetarian since my kundalini awakening in 2010 as my spirit guides have led me on this path for a higher spiritual upliftment. I have been using organic fruit smoothies and organic vegetable drinks as well, i am also using (Sun-chlorella 3mg) and fresh squeazed wheat grass in my daily intakes. I have a question for you Bill, you posted in this thread about decalcifying the pineal gland, can you please send some info on the basics in decalcifying the 3rd eye, I am very interested in doing so. Thank You For This Thread! ~<~.) W.F. (.~>~
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

christian (13th November 2011), Limor Wolf (13th November 2011), phimonic (3rd December 2011), Seikou-Kishi (16th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    I have a question for you Bill, you posted in this thread about decalcifying the pineal gland, can you please send some info on the basics in decalcifying the 3rd eye, I am very interested in doing so. Thank You For This Thread!
    See http://projectcamelot.org/pete_peterson.html (video part 3), which got it all started -- i.e. got the information about ratfish oil into the public domain.

Transcript available here:

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/dr...assidy_en.html

The part to search for (easy with the transcript) is references to the pineal gland.

Here's the entire section:
    You have a whole fleet of boats up and down the West Coast of the United States and the East Coast of the United States that can’t fish anymore, because we’ve killed all the fish, except there are bottom-feeders called... I won’t tell you the name of the fish, but they’re bottom feeders. That’s a fish that consists of... 60% of the weight of the fish is liver, and about 60% of the liver is that particular fish liver oil, which contains a compound called “Activator X” by Price of the Price-Pottenger Foundation of years-ago fame.

He found out right after World War II that one drop of that... Well, you can take that fish oil, which is highly-fishy-tasting. Get it cold; the waxes and false isomers will solidify. You can filter those out and the oil left over has very little or no taste to it. That oil, you can put in the sunlight and it won’t turn rancid for hundreds of years. It should have been used in place of sperm whale oil for lubricating watches, but they didn’t use it for that.

KC: Is this cod liver oil?

PP: No, it’s not cod liver oil. It’s a different oil, but those boats could go out and bring back boatloads of this fish. It grows from Antarctica to [the] Arctic and everywhere in between.

KC: What does that have to do with fluoride in the water?

PP: What it has to do with is that that oil, one drop put in a slice of bread – eaten daily – and you [will] have no caries whatsoever; there’s no tooth decay. It eliminates tooth decay. And they did this on thousands and hundreds of thousands of children in Europe after World War Two.

KC: And likewise you can guard against hardening of the arteries.

PP: Well, then you don’t get the hardening of the arteries from the fluoride or the chloride. Now, what happened was... and I’ll take the hit for this, let’s put it that way. It’s my conjecture that the only reason we use chloride in the water was because the politicians have already spent all of the Social Security money, so you’ve got to have something there so that people die at retirement age.

KC: [laughs]

PP: Then because of health care getting better, we had to have something else that made it happen even faster, so we put fluoride in the water.

KC: Wow. That's something.

PP: They could have gotten rid of tooth decay with an absolutely benign substance that we had a whole industry here that could go out and bring us back all we could ever use for the whole world, very inexpensively and totally non-negatively in the body. But we didn’t do that.

Now, the reason that that fish oil doesn’t turn rancid is, obviously, because it’s an antioxidant. It’s the best antioxidant known to man as far as I know. Price called it Activator X. It has a definite chemical formula. It could definitely be put out there. But it’d eliminate most of heart surgery; it would eliminate tooth decay, so it’s not put out there because that isn’t efficient in our capitalistic system.

KC: Well, you’re talking worldwide though, as well, right?

PP: Yeah, it would be worldwide. Like I say, we did it in Europe after World War II, for years, but we took that Activator X... By the way, there’s a small amount of it in wheat germ oil, so that was taken from wheat germ oil. Now we found – I found – the ratfish had this stuff in, you know, massive amounts.

BR: When you said Price, did you mean Dr. Weston Price?

PP: Weston Price, yeah. So it’s my conjecture they’re only… I mean the only reason I could see that we would be using that is to kill people off. Why else would you do that?

DW: You're saying, about the pineal gland. Because I have a whole long section in my video that everybody’s seen, most of this audience has seen it, all about the pineal gland. So, you’re saying that this oil, if taken, would help to decalcify the pineal gland, or somehow increase its sensitivity?

PP: If the pineal gland is calcified by halides, yes it would.

DW: Okay.

KC: But you’re not naming the fish.

PP: I wasn’t really naming the fish.

KC: Other than the ratfish that you just talked about?

PP: No. And that’s not the…

KC: …not the main source.

PP: No, that’s what it’s called in certain areas of the world.

The best source of this (because it's fermented) is here -- skate liver oil:

http://greenpasture.org/public/Produ...rOil/index.cfm

The ratfish is closely related to the skate.

http://animals.jrank.org/pages/1952/...-ACCOUNTS.html

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th November 2011 at 22:31.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

christian (13th November 2011), Christine (13th November 2011), fifi (24th March 2013), Kristin (5th December 2011), ktlight (16th November 2011), Laurel (15th November 2011), nomadguy (13th November 2011), norman (13th November 2011), phimonic (3rd December 2011), shamanseeker (13th November 2011), Spirithorse (15th November 2011), WhiteFeather (5th December 2011), Yoda (14th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

All of my thanks Bill, and I applaud thee.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

nomadguy (13th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Mystique's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Dear All,

This thread is about Rich Anderson's Arise and Shine detox cleanse.

All details are here...

http://ariseandshine.com

...but many readers will already know about it, or have experienced it personally.

It'd be interesting to hear intelligent, detailed feedback about people's experiences and benefits gained (or problems encountered).

I did this cleanse about 10 years ago, basically as a 9-day water fast using Rich Anderson's protocols, including twice-daily colonics -- for which I'd prepared by getting as alkaline as possible for a couple of weeks beforehand.

Nothing interesting 'came out' (I'm referring to the famous and controversial mucoid plaque here) -- but I felt pretty well cleaned out, and had always been interested in repeating the experience.

Now at Madre Tierra in Vilcabamba, I'm repeating the cleanse for 14 days -- this time having prepared for a month with an almost 100% raw food diet. I'm on day 6 of the cleanse, and am doing pretty well.

Again, nothing especially interesting has 'come out', but I'm certainly leaner, cleaner and trimmer in every way. I'm happy to continue to update folks on my progress and results.

I'd be most interested to hear from anyone's experiences of this kind of cleanse.

All best wishes, Bill
    Hey Bill, I have taken this cleanse many times. I did it twice a year for about five years, for a month each time. And I especially did it before Vision Questing on Mt Shasta for a week.

I did get out a tremendous amount of what they refer to as "mucoid placque". Because of my experience, a number of my friends, a daughter and many of her friends have successfully taken the cleanse.

The only caution I have is that taken you have to be careful of the cascara sagrada (you can actually get the "chomper" without it) because it irritates the colon.

I had a colonoscopy after about five years taking the cleanse, and I had what they called "melanosis of the colon". The walls of the colon were stained instead of pink.

The Doctor said that if I continued to take the cleanse, eventually the staining would thin the colon wall and rupture it.

After going off the cleanse for a year I had another colonoscopy and the colon walls were pink and healthy again.

I haven't taken that cleanse since. I now do the "Oxy cleanse" using oxy-powder from Global Healing Center (www.oxypowder.com).

Oxy-powder uses nascent oxygen to "melt away compacted waste."

Their liver cleanse is gentler, and you actually get rid of gall stones (they turn out like soft green peas).

Note: I am also taking fermented ratfish (skatefish) oil; but haven't been on it enough to notice the difference- except more lucid dreaming.
    Last edited by Mystique; 13th November 2011 at 22:49.
    "The Light of my Truth is my Sword."

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mystique For This Post:

christian (13th November 2011), Dawn (17th November 2011), ktlight (16th November 2011), modwiz (14th November 2011), nomadguy (13th November 2011), Spirithorse (15th November 2011), WhiteFeather (14th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Quote Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    As a breatharian at age 37 there was no need to ever eat again
    WOW and thanks for your whole post.

Please say more!
    Bill and Limor, I am happy to provide more information for you. I purposely did not do so earlier because this thread is about cleansing, not living on prana. I am happy to tell you of my personal experience.

About me: I took a course from the Berkeley Psychic Institute in August of 1986 in meditation. They taught a method which involved a few simple but profound steps. I'm going to write these here because, so many aware people on the forum could do this with ease. I think meditation was an important part of my process:

1) Create a grounding chord linking you to the center of the earth
    2) Now bring the earth energy up through the balls of your feet, up your legs, and when it arrives at the 1st chakra allow it to fall down your grounding chord like water. So now you have an upside down "U" of energy going up through your legs and down your grounding chord.
    3) From your crown reach up into the 'universe' with your awareness and find a frequency of 'cosmic' energy you like and invite it down through your crown, into your spine, and on downwards, finally exiting your grounding chord. This should run down the 'back channel' of your microcosmic orbit.
    4) When this cosmic flow is strong, begin to mix it with the earth energy in an 80/20 ratio and bring this up the front channel of your microcosmic orbit. Each time it reaches a chakra as it travels upwards, hold your attention on that chakra until it begins to spin and balance. This energy will travel upwards in the front channel of the body, and when it reaches the crown it will exit and fountain out the top of the head, creating a shower of energy which cleans your outer auric field.

This type of meditation was referred to as 'running your energy'. It reverses the normal course of the microcosmic orbit. At at the end of a 30 minute meditation you will feel really clean and balanced inside as these channels open up flow without blockage.

Back to my story: After doing this for 90 days, I began to really enjoy it, and my meditations became longer and longer. One evening I sat for 6 hours doing this, and when I opened my eyes ... there was only light. I thought I had gone blind, however within 15-30 minutes I began to see vague shapes of the 3d world which would flicker in the light before vanishing again. (According to some things I have read, it is likely my 3rd eye had opened fully.) There was a lot of trauma and drama with this, because I saw all of creation, and all of the emptiness of it at the same time. Fitting back into 3d reality, when everything I saw kept vanishing within a few seconds, was very difficult for me. This state of affairs began to slowly return to the old 'normal' way of seeing very gradually... it took 9 years before I began to perceive things here as solid.

After this nirvikalpi samadhi (my research has shown me that this is what an event like this is called), life was very different. It took another year before I became a breatharian. During that year I no longer slept, however my body needed to lie down and rest for 1.5 hours daily. What was I to do during the long nights when the world around me was sleeping? I settled on hiking in the dark. So, every night for 9 years I headed into the Quicksilver Park, a nature preserve with 4,152 acres of wild, oak studded woodlands. In my heightened state, since the samadhi, many things were learned and seen. But, in my opinion the three most important which led my body to become a breatharian are

1) I hiked in the dark with and without shoes and off of the trails, which meant I was challenging my fears every night and learning to be courageous in every situation. Also, no weather stopped me, which encouraged my body to become impervious to temperature changes.

2) I was also getting a lot of exercise and being exposed to the energies of the natural world.

3) One more thing... I was internally led to frequently lie in the soft green meadows and do a meditation upon the death of my body. This was an ecstatic experience filled with great joy, where I would experience the freedom of the 3D body falling away, then disintegrating into atoms and molecules again which would then be used by other life forms in the 3D world to build their bodies.

The next spring, over a few days, I went through a transition where I no longer was aware of my heart as a 3D beating thing. Instead my heart became a spinning vortex located somewhere between where my old heart had been and where the third chakra had been. I could no longer hear my heart beat. I began to notice that breathing was an ecstatic experience. Each breath felt thick and warm. Although air came in and out of my nose, the important part of the breath came in through a chakra at the base of my skull. From there it contacted the tissue at the back of the throat (this was directly opposite to the back of the mouth cavity). This thick liquid breath (prana) flowed down through the body along the chi channels and fascia. Each breath felt like liquid love, and each breath was orgasmic.

The problem with this at the time was, that I found myself having a very difficult time connecting with other people. Their conversation seemed totally insane to me, and I also could not join them in the really big social events... which were always around food. I could not eat with my family, I could not have coffee with my co-workers (yes, I worked every day through this time), I could not go to lunch with friends, I could not go to dinner parties. Is this really true? No it is not, but I could not attend these things without looking like an outsider and seeming strange. After making up stories about having just eaten, having no appetite, and of being on a diet for a few months... I knew others were holding back from interacting with me. So I decided to eat again. Now this was not easy, because my body truly did not want to eat.... It fought me all the way.

When I finally got the first bite to go down and stay down without my body throwing it up and out again, I knew I was on the road to being able to interact socially with others. That first bite took over 90 minutes to get down and keep down. For about a year I was aware that all the life force in food was extracted in my mouth, from there it went through the same channels that breathing did. (entering the fascia and chi channels at the back of the throat) After chewing the food to extract this prana, what I swallowed was totally devoid of all nutrition and essentially dead decaying tissue that my body needed to deal with.

So there it is Bill, my story about how I became a breatharian and then gave it up. Here are the steps again, stated simply:
    1) Run your energy daily
    2) Get plenty of exercise
    3) Remain in courage and find things you are scared of to overcome
    4) Spent a lot of time in nature
    5) Do 'death' meditations until they become ecstatic
    6) Pay attention to the chakra at the back of your throat when you breath with the intention of opening it and breathing in prana

NOTE: The only place I have found this type of breathing discussed is in Diary of a Yogi, by Yogananda. He mentioned that he had ordered this method taught in his school to all the children there. He did this so that if there was ever a famine, they could survive easily without food.

There are a number of teachers who are working with students to help them make this transition. If you google breatharian you will find a number of links to these methods.

One last note: I have told this story a number of times, it has always met with silence. No one has ever asked me a question about any of it. Something in consciousness must be changing.... you actually asked me for information.
    Last edited by Dawn; 13th November 2011 at 22:52.

10. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

AuCo (14th December 2011), Bill Ryan (5th December 2011), Carolin (14th November 2011), christian (13th November 2011), Christine (13th November 2011), Cognitive Dissident (14th November 2011), conk (14th November 2011), Czarek (17th November 2011), Dennis Leahy (30th November 2011), fifi (16th November 2011), friend (2nd December 2011), jorr lundstrom (14th November 2011), kanishk (3rd March 2012), Kristin (5th December 2011), leavesoftrees (14th November 2011), Limor Wolf (13th November 2011), Maria Stade (14th November 2011), meeradas (15th November 2011), modwiz (14th November 2011), Muzz (14th November 2011), phimonic (3rd December 2011), Spirithorse (15th November 2011), Tibouchine (14th November 2011), TOTHE (15th November 2011), Unified Serenity (3rd December 2011), WhiteFeather (13th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

Hmmmmm, interesting to see how many people here are fasting at this time. I started The Master Cleanser on Monday and will continue until I am fully detoxed (hopefully). At this point, day seven, I really feel like I'll never have to eat again.....I'm totally detached from food. Yesterday I even cooked some of my favourite foods for company and it really didn't bother me. My body has developed a zero tolerance to so many foods, eating has become like walking through a mine field. Hopefully after all the toxins are gone I'll be able to eat normally again.
    Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carolin For This Post:

Dawn (14th November 2011), fifi (16th November 2011), Miller (15th November 2011), WhiteFeather (14th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Dawn,you took my breath away with this post! Thank you deeply for taking the time to write it and share your 'procedure' with us so eloquently.

There is so much more that I would like to ask you,and yet,I would'nt want to burden...

For now,some thoughts are rolling in my head... Extraterrestrials species (from the few sources that are known to us,especially via contactees/abductees like Alex coliier,and some channeled material) as far as we know,can sustain themselves without the need for food and hardly any sleep,they live on the abundant energy of the universe (what we call 'prana') therefore,can it be that those few breatherians individuals here are possibly simply attracted to live the way they used to not long ago ,before they entered the physical body? on the other hand,the majority of society,although contain a mixed DNA,is not yet able at this time,to operate as a food free beings because of the tenuous belonging to extraterrestrial life..

By what Dawn is describing,she had a profound metamorphosis and opening of chakras that led to her change in 'lifestyle',that means level of soul and movement of vibrations has to be higher in order to be able to connect to this flow of abundance.

I agree with Carolin,there is so much food intolorences right now and change of diets and eating habits,among everyone.where is the future leads us than? is it safe to say that as awarness grows,so does our bodies change? and are we going in a path that has never been experienced before in the known human history? Very interesting.

p.s

I have tried to become vegan in the last two years and did not succeed in that (being vegetarian since 10yrs) but two weeks ago something happend and I experienced the strong urge and inner knowing that I can not eat anything other than fruits,vagtables and seeds.I feel supported with this decision... It is probably all about timing.

while typing this post,I am reciving 1:11 on the computure.that usually implies that we are doing well talking about this in this manner.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 13th November 2011 at 23:58.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Carolin (14th November 2011), Dawn (14th November 2011), Dennis Leahy (30th November 2011), Lord Sidious (14th November 2011), Miller (15th November 2011), modwiz (14th November 2011), WhiteFeather (14th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

-------

Dawn, your post above took my breath away too.

Important: I've created a new thread for it here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...a-how-to-guide

This is only to keep this topic and the cleansing topic separate. Limor, I've copied half of your post to that thread as well.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

conk (14th November 2011), Dawn (14th November 2011), Limor Wolf (14th November 2011), Unified Serenity (3rd December 2011), WhiteFeather (14th November 2011), Yoda (14th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #29
    Netherlands Avalon Member joamarks's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks bill for this thread. it's so important for me.
    like dawn mention it earlier, when you walk this path of cleansing, your social life is getting stressed.
    so its very soothing to find other people here find the importance to do a cleansing as well.

for me, the last 6 years (and particular 2010 and 2011) are all about food and detoxing.

i have tried to do without sugar, coffee, milk products, meat, etc,
    i have tried supplements, mms, herbal Thea's, etc.
    i have practiced juice fasting, colon cleansing, vegetarian, liver flushes, etc.

of course all these remedies helped a bit or even a lot. (especially the liver flush did some great work for me!)

the secret i have found in this experimenting to get more clean en energized is this:

(in particular order)

1 accept your body as a living spaceship where our consciousness is a guest
    2 find the "voice command control" instead of reading all the different manuals and want to know the meaning behind every knob and light in the cockpit before you start.
    3 love your body and give it what it wants. uncooked, unprocessed fruit, veggies, clean water to start with.
    4 give the body plenty of rest, and while resting try to thank it for its efforts.
    5 take long walks in nature.

these steps have learned me to perceive the world through my body.
    it processes frequencies the eye does not behold.

in this change of perception, is the real healing taking place.

not by taking pills or punishment diets

greetings from holland.
    Last edited by joamarks; 16th November 2011 at 05:58.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

christian (15th November 2011), Dawn (17th November 2011), friend (2nd December 2011), gracieuse (23rd March 2013), Limor Wolf (15th November 2011), Spirithorse (16th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #30
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,447 times in 1,399 posts

I tried the Oxypowder cleanse twice, two years ago, two weeks apart. It did exactly what it said on the tin and nuked everything inside of me in one fell swoop. Only problem was that both times I suffered with palpitations the next day. I looked it up online and some other people said they suffered with palpitations although the answer was that it couldn't have been related. Hmmmm . . . . No lasting ill effects though . . . I still have a large tubful if anyone would like to email me their address - UK only please There's lots of information about it online and I looked at all the different brands before deciding.

Linda

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), Limor Wolf (15th November 2011), shamanseeker (19th November 2011), Unified Serenity (3rd December 2011)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

Activator-X has been identified and found to be vitamin K-2. I don't know if anyone has brought this up yet.
    I have been taking the K-2 (MK-7) which is the Natto Extract since 2 months after the Camelot interview. My health is great, but at my age I think my pineal gland has ossified into a rock. Maybe I should go to Tibet and have a Buddhist Monk stimulate it with a bamboo skewer? :-)

http://www.westonaprice.org/fat-solu...-is-vitamin-k2

To all who read this: I send you Light, Love, Tenacity and Courage.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOTHE For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), WhiteFeather (5th December 2011)

23. Link to Post #32
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

For those looking for a good cleanse I can recommend the liver flush as written about by Andreas Moritz. I've just completed my 13th flush since starting in in old AV1 days... A thread is on AV2 with links to it. The largest liver blockage that came out was 40mm and also a load of dead parasites... Other detox methods are rebounding and FIR-saunaing as well as removing mercury from your diet/body...

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), happyexpat (19th December 2011), Jonathon (17th November 2011), ktlight (17th November 2011), ThePythonicCow (16th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    NOTE: The only place I have found this type of breathing discussed is in Diary of a Yogi, by Yogananda. He mentioned that he had ordered this method taught in his school to all the children there. He did this so that if there was ever a famine, they could survive easily without food.
    Dawn,

Thanks for the info. Is the book you mention, "AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A YOGI - Paramahansa Yogananda" ? ...I hope so... I've just bought a copy

Another guy who was a breathanarian is David Jubb, he is also a proponent of urine therapy similar links to prana and urine... I really try and stay vegan/veggie as best I can...

I find the biggest issue with socialising isn't the food it's peoples ignorance and show me the hand to the kind of topics we openly discuss in PA.

John

Edit from Bill:

John, I copied this post over to the new thread devoted to this topic:

It'll have the same timestamp, so may not be the most recent post on that popular thread.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th November 2011 at 13:19.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

-------

Hi, All: Day 10 of my ARISE AND SHINE cleansing fast here, and here's an update from me:

Doing well -- no unpleasant side-effects at all. Energy is holding up remarkably well. No desire to eat, and able to pretty much live life 'normally' (taking it fairly easily at the same time). i've had a couple of important phone calls, and an important meeting, and was able to operate totally as I usually would.

But I encountered a problem -- all my own fault. !!

This may only make sense to those of you who are familiar with this cleanse. In essence, I was taking too much bentonite clay and psyllium husk, and not enough water during the day.

I became dehydrated without realizing it, and the clay and psyllium have compacted somewhere in my small intestine. I have some 5 x 10 oz glasses (5 heaped tablespoons of bentonite + 10 heaped teaspoons of psyllium) of this stuff -- which has not come out. It's all still in there. Yesterday I stopped taking any more, and drank broth, fresh juice, lots of water, and some senna tea. I have continued Rich Anderson's 'Chomper' herb regime. (4 capsules, with accompanying herbs, 5 times a day).

What's interesting (the scientist in me!) is this excellent short video:

In the video, detox consultant Michael Perrino explains convincingly and intelligently that the 'mucoid plaque', commonly reported by many who have done the ARISE AND SHNE cleanse, is just compacted, solidifed clay-and-psyllium that got stuck, having got caught up in the small intestine for a while (maybe even from last year's cleanse!!). This is not a bad thing that it comes out... as long as it comes out.

So I'm becoming fairly convinced that right this moment, because I allowed myself to get dehydrated during the cleanse and was taking a little too much clay and psyllium, I've been creating 'mucoid plaque' for the last two days. Not a pleasant thought.

Later today (I will water-fast beforehand) I'm going to try a salt-water flush, according to this protocol:

http://the-master-cleanse.net/Salt-W...ter-flush.html

My thanks to Dawn for letting us know of this procedure, which I'd not heard of before. That certainly can do no harm. I'll keep you all posted.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th November 2011 at 13:46.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (17th November 2011), christian (17th November 2011), Dawn (17th November 2011), kanishk (22nd February 2012), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), phimonic (3rd December 2011), Yoda (16th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #35
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Hello Bill, I am no expert in this. How about moderate physical activity like jumping up and down about 50 times every hour or so,it might contribute to speed up the digestive and blood system.

Is it possible for you,at this stage of the cleanup to drink some green high chlorophyll juice? It might serve to release those longtime friends after they gatherd so efficiently by the clay and psyllium (known with the need to drink pleanty of water when consuming them!)

Interesting video of the consultant Michael Perrino,I am learning a lot here!
    thank you for sharing this procedure with us.hope some experts out there might be able to come up with some good advice for you

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), Lord Sidious (16th November 2011), shamanseeker (19th November 2011), WhiteFeather (5th December 2011)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

carrot juice and aloe vera juice can help as well.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), shamanseeker (19th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Connecting with Sauce (here)
    Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    Dawn,

Thanks for the info. Is the book you mention, "AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A YOGI - Paramahansa Yogananda" ? ...I hope so... I've just bought a copy

Another guy who was a breathanarian is David Jubb, he is also a proponent of urine therapy similar links to prana and urine... I really try and stay vegan/veggie as best I can...

I find the biggest issue with socialising isn't the food it's peoples ignorance and show me the hand to the kind of topics we openly discuss in PA.

John

Edit from Bill:

John, I copied this post over to the new thread devoted to this topic:

It'll have the same timestamp, so may not be the most recent post on that popular thread.
    Thanks Bill,

With regards your blocked pipes as hinted at bouncing up and down or even rebounding can help and also a interestine massage int he direction of the large intestine may help get the system moving again... If it is in your small intestines it may help to do an enema to help the way ahead be cleared... Good luck!

Regarding rebounding I managed to get an excellent nearly new Bellicon rebounded from ebay which is superb and one of THE best ways to get the body energised, lymphatic system flowing, and the digestive muscles moving...

If you haven't done 2-3+ liver flushes I can HIGHLY recommend them to get the bile flow going after 4-5 flushes things really start moving more regularly most of my family now do them which is great and a really great immune system booster.

34. Link to Post #38
    Netherlands Avalon Member joamarks's Avatar
    Thanks

hello bill, don't you worry about the little inconvenience of stalled goods in your interior.
    what my father in law, the farmer, always say in situations like this....(also his first words when he heard the first time i made his daughter pregnant.)

son, what goes in, must come out!

the last thing to do is try different stuff. just take a rest, lay down and give your intestinal a thorough massage.
    you start in the center of the belly and spiral anti clockwise your way around
    then clockwise work your way up following the thick colon

http://www.ehow.com/video_6029343_na...h-massage.html

35. The Following User Says Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Those of you asking about decalcification of the pineal gland... it seems it's becoming a common idea; google considers "how to decalcify the pineal gland" more popular than "how to decalcify a kettle". It may not be much, but I took it as good news and thought I'd share :D

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

christian (17th November 2011), Dawn (17th November 2011), Dennis Leahy (30th November 2011), happyexpat (19th December 2011), Limor Wolf (17th November 2011), Spirithorse (17th November 2011)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Here is a way to get your colon to begin working to move stuff. It is a bit easier, and more effective than abdominal massage, in my opinion. This information was gifted to me by a hydro-colon therapist in Mt. Shasta.

Rub castor oil on your abdomen and then take a sheet or 2 of plastic wrap and cover your stomach. I have used a tight shirt over this to hold everything in place, but it isn't really necessary. Now use a heating pad or hot water bottle on your abdomen for 2-4 hours. (When I did this, I just cured up with a book for about 4 hours and enjoyed the warmth). Do this daily for 5 days and you will be as clean as a whistle inside.

What actually happens is that, for some reason, this stimulates strong intestinal muscle contractions. These were so strong in my case that I felt some discomfort for about an hour during the first day. These strong contractions will help everything that is lining your colon move along pretty quickly. It helps colonics do a much better job too.

I really feel for you, I have done the same thing in the past.... And I will NEVER do that again! Once created a memory to last a lifetime.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

christian (17th November 2011), Limor Wolf (17th November 2011), shamanseeker (19th November 2011), Spirithorse (17th November 2011), TOTHE (17th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast