+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What a wonderful day I had in Cleveland, Ohio, which turned out to be a great success

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Default What a wonderful day I had in Cleveland, Ohio, which turned out to be a great success

FYI: From David Icke
    "What a wonderful day I had in Cleveland, Ohio, which turned out to be a great success despite the best efforts of the organiser.

But in the days before the event I was pestered by someone called Michael Braverman, connected to the Jesse Ventura 'show' called Conspiracy Theories, on the totally inappropriately-titled truTV, in which Ventura or the voiceover can rarely go a few sentences without reminding everyone that he is a former Navy Seal. Wow, stands back in amazement - how incredible, a former Navy Seal. I feel fit to faint, I’m proper flushed.

Don't Navy Seals kill people, Ace Ventura, Pet Detective? You know, I think they do. Wow, respect, how fantastic. I don't kill people, I want to stop people being killed and so I will leave you to it, hero in your own mind.

Even though I was ill and battling to be well enough for the Cleveland event, I agreed that Braverman - 'it will be good for your work and get it to a bigger audience' - could come along with Ace Ventura, Pet Detective, and ask me some questions about my work.

Alex Jones told me that he thought it would be a positive piece (and I have no doubt that Alex believed what he said to be true, so no problem with him whatsoever).

But how differently it turned out.

Around an hour before I was due to speak for nine to ten hours laying out everything in detail, I went down to where they had set up (set up being the term) their cameras.

I was surprised having heard Ventura go on and on and on in the room next door in a truly boring diatribe for anyone who would listen, that the said Braverman (another contradiction in terms) did not want me to go into the next room and to meet one of the most monumental egos and uninformed people it has been my 'experience' to encounter.

Instead, Braverman was far more concerned with getting me to sign the 'release form' before the ‘interview’ had even been shot.

I went down to their room and they started running their cameras when it was said that the great-man-in-his-own-mind was about to honour us with his presence. So, in he came. I stood up to greet him courteously and came face to face with one of the most arrogant and ignorant men I can ever remember looking in the eyes.

He barely acknowledged me and sat down to embark on a series of questions so unresearched and juvenile that I immediately concluded that I was not dealing with the brain of Minnesota, nor even the house in which he lives, unless he lives alone.

I had concluded the same thing months before while watching an interview he did on CNN in which Piers Morgan, hardly the intellect of the century, had Ventura for breakfast because of his cringe-making lack of grasp of his subject matter.

Ventura’s arrogant, unresearched premise was that I must be making it all up or doing it ‘for the money’ because he was 60 years old and had never seen a reptilian – and therefore they could not exist. After all, he was a former ‘Navy Seal’. Wow. Amazing.

The John Wayne wannabee and Schwarzenegger act-a-like thought he was going to take me apart, but soon realised that such a challenge takes a far greater intellect than he will ever possess.

He demanded that I ‘prove’ in a single answer that reptilians existed when he had never seen one (the criteria for all existence). I pointed out that this was a massive subject that needed a lot of explanation and that my last book was 355,000 words.

It was clear that he knew nothing about me and my life and work and I asked him if he ever had read any of my books. ‘No’, he said, as if it didn’t matter that he was insulting his audience by attempting, emphasis on attempting, to lay into someone without doing any research whatsoever before doing so.

The longer the ‘interview’ went on the more uncomfortable he became, his leg ‘trembling’ from side to side under the table, because he did not have the knowledge nor intellect to take it beyond reptilians can’t exist because ‘I have never seen them’. Did I mention that he was a former Navy Seal? Wow.

I said that I was about to talk for nine hours laying out all the information and connecting all the dots, and he would get his answers if he stayed and listened. ‘I have to listen for nine hours?’ said the brain of any room in which he is alone. I did sympathise. I doubt he has the attention span of nine minutes.

He had come to Cleveland on the train from Minnesota because ‘Jesse Ventura will never fly again’. I think the word is ‘I’ won’t fly again, but then egos are egos.

When he ran out of questions, not for the first time I suspect, and realised that the English ‘reptile guy’ was unimpressed by the former Navy Seal (wow!) and would take no **** from a ponytail who had never seen a mirror he didn’t worship, I went out and spoke for nine hours to a really great audience.

As for Ace Ventura, Pet Detective, who is ‘seeking truth’ as a front man for the pathetically low-level Conspiracy Theories, which is nothing more than a vehicle to massage his ego, he left the building with his crew at the very time that I was beginning to speak.

He could have stayed and had all his pathetic questions answered at length, but that is not why he came, and not why he fronts his conspiracy-for-dummies TV show. He is not interested in uncovering the truth, only in posturing his ego-from-hell. He is a former Navy Seal, you know.

So I challenge Mr Ego and the ridiculously entitled truTV to post the ‘interview’ on YouTube in full without editing and let the public see the real Ace Ventura, Pet Detective, and see his attempted ‘ambush’ and abuse of someone who has already uncovered far more about the world of the hidden than the former Navy Seal will do if he lives to be a thousand.

Come on, let’s have you, Mr Ego. Let’s see Jesse Ventura, Pet Detective, in all his inglory.

Braverman’s email if you want to add your voice to this call is: mbraverman@asmithco.com

Alex Jones and others talk rightly about ‘hit jobs’ when the mainstream media set up conspiracy researchers to undermine them. What an irony that ‘truth seeker’ (Yeah, right) Jessie Ventura, Pet Detective, should try (emphasis on the try) to do the same to me on a show called Conspiracy Theories.

Your credibility is shot, Ace Ventura, and so it should be. This is an arena for adults. You could still be one if you really try, but I won’t hold my breath.

Oh yeah, and why does his crew and Braverman call him ‘Governor’ when he hasn’t been a governor (of Minnesota) for ages?

Dave, his name is Jesse Ventura.

Oh, of course - EGO, sorry, I was forgetting. He’s a former Navy Seal, see.

The Pet Detective also told the media this week that he would not stand again for the American National Anthem. I don’t know how we’ll cope, Jess, but somehow I think we’ll get by."

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

bbj3n546pt (13th November 2011), Calz (14th November 2011), craig mitchell (14th November 2011), Dawn (14th November 2011), Earth Angel (13th November 2011), jp11 (14th November 2011), Lisab (13th November 2011), misericordia (14th November 2011), NancyV (13th November 2011), norman (13th November 2011), seko (13th November 2011), shadowstalker (14th November 2011), shamanseeker (13th November 2011), skyflower (14th November 2011), ThePythonicCow (13th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: What a wonderful day I had in Cleveland, Ohio, which turned out to be a great suc

Thank you very much for this post.

Via his TV show, Mr. Ventura has an opportunity to provide valuable information to many, yet in my opinion his show emphasizes sensationalism over facts. An example is the program with Mr. Duncan O'Finioan and Mr. David Corso some time ago.

In addition, for what it is worth, as a combat veteran of the Vietnam war, it’s my experience that combat veterans of any war rarely discuss their combat experiences. Those that have not experienced combat do emphasize (and embellish) their military experience. Reflecting on Mr. Ventura’s behavior, he may well belong to the latter category.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bbj3n546pt For This Post:

ajyana (14th November 2011), ktlight (13th November 2011), Lisab (13th November 2011), NancyV (13th November 2011), skyflower (14th November 2011), ulli (14th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Default Re: What a wonderful day I had in Cleveland, Ohio, which turned out to be a great suc

Wow mademoiselle, very nice stuff from David. Thank you.
    I was curious maybe a year ago and I watched the Ace Ventura show, and I wasn't able to get to the end. Normal dummy american-TV show or report, saying nothing but governor, seal, veteran.... but I didn't want to say anything about what is he workig on and how, not to offend the people who defend him. But David just expressed what I felt all over. Thanks for this clearing.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

ktlight (13th November 2011), Lisab (13th November 2011), ulli (14th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

I threw my head back and roared when I read that. David just doesnt suffer fools. I cant watch/listen to Jesse he makes me cringe.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

ktlight (13th November 2011), NancyV (13th November 2011), shamanseeker (13th November 2011), ulli (14th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Great work David Icke, but I think calling him Ace Ventura, Pet Detective is an insult to Jim Carrey

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Lisab (13th November 2011), NancyV (13th November 2011), shamanseeker (13th November 2011), ulli (14th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Thank you so much ktlight! I know just how David Icke feels when people go on about how reptilians can't possibly exist because they haven't seen one! Icke has a wonderful sense of humour and I had such a good laugh!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

ktlight (14th November 2011), skyflower (14th November 2011), ulli (14th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

I was fortunate enough to be at the Cleveland lecture on Saturday and really enjoyed David. I'm curious where he posted this info I would love to read more. He did mention several times during his presentation about an unpleasant meeting with a very closed minded person prior to the lecture. I had no idea he was talking about Jesse Ventura. Really I am kind of shocked by this. I have had a lot of admiration for Jesse prior to hearing this. He seems to one of the few people here in America that talks politics honestly.

I definitely think that David knows way more about conspiracies than he does, so I guess now I see him in a different light. I would definitely love to see that interview because most people do not do that well in debates with Ventura. I'm sure though that David handled himself spectacularly. I felt honored that he came to speak in Ohio and was pleased that there was such a great turnout. I was looking at the license plates in the parking lot and people came from 3 states and Canada just from the half I walked past. I just felt kind of bad that they picked such a sh**hole of a place like the Agora theater for him to speak. Its a great place for a rock band but there are far better venues that could have been chosen.

Still I learned some new things even though I have followed his material for years. I was honored to have been in his presence for the over nine hours that he spoke.

Oh and here is the email I sent to the address you gave:
    I have just heard about the David Icke and Jesse Ventura interview while visiting the website Project Avalon. I have been an admirer of Jesse Ventura prior to hearing this info that he attempted to debunk the David Icke material during the interview because he never saw a "reptilian". I am sorely disappointed to hear that this is the logic he used during the interview. Does he believe in the internet? Prove to me where it is. Does he believe in gravity? Show me gravity. You may be able to show its effects but not the force.

David Icke has been at this for 20 years. I understand that he even invited yourself and Jesse to attend the lecture. What a cop out that you didn't want to come and listen. WOW do I have a new opinion of the Conspiracy theory show. If this is the type of research that is going to be done prior to interviews than you can keep your sensationalism shows. Oh and Jesse maybe you better take that dual citizenship in Mexico and stay in the BAJA. Closed minded people that only want to fulfill there own agendas and not listen to the facts are not what America needs right now.

Now I understand why Ron Paul did not take you up on the offer to run with him.

Sincerely,
    A past admirer
    Last edited by Amysenthia; 14th November 2011 at 02:11.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

ajyana (14th November 2011), Calz (14th November 2011), Jonathon (14th November 2011), jp11 (14th November 2011), ktlight (14th November 2011), shamanseeker (14th November 2011), skyflower (14th November 2011), ulli (14th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I was surprised to hear all of this as well. I definitely agree that Jessie's show is very hard to watch - terribly done, however to this point, I respect Ventura for his attempt at honesty despite the massive amount of criticism(not unlike Icke's early years). But all of this I don't understand. How does debunking David Icke bring value to our global situation? WTF are you doing Jesse? This is a very bad light for all of us. I don't think David is handling it particularly well either - this conflict/retribution is not the answer. There is too much at stake for this kind of rigamarole. Disaster on all counts.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

Dawn (14th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread