+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 81 FirstFirst 1 31 41 51 81 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul (2010-2011)

1. Link to Post #801
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: How to get Ron Paul Elected..! Step by Step..!

That's a good point, about the healthcare. Apologies for my previous post.
    Before enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. -Zen Proverb

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aryslan For This Post:

Lord Sidious (9th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #802
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

If we know and understand the nature of this system,than why do we want Ron Paul to become a president?Rotten old house needs to be demolished.
    I believe that Ron Paul is a Catalyst for opening the eyes of many of the electorate who still chose to play in the old arena.

Can we arrive to the conclusion that this Hierarchical,political corrupted system needs to be replaced?
    YES WE CAN!

(I am not a us citizen,so my opinion has no meaning,I do support and appreciate Ron Paul especially after he expressed himself In such a wise yet unpopular way about Iran: http://articles.boston.com/2011-11-0...c-program-iran ,but I doubt if he can function acorrding to his views in this old and rotten house)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

5. Link to Post #803
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

cmon guys,

the whole ron paul topic is like the savier is coming he will help us finaly ... its part of their game you cant change this system out of its own roots, you have to cut this roots and grow a new plant.

stop buying into this "he will rescue our nation" bull****
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

6. Link to Post #804
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by VaughnB (here)
    I want an end to the FED as well but R.Paul wants to end the healthcare program for all. I think we've seen it can work in CAnada, Japan, and so many other countries despite all the rhetoric.

I'm not for unbridled deregulation letting capitalism run rampant AGAIN. We need a serious mandate to end corruption and greed by the powerful corporate entities that have a strangled hold on our sovereignty. We need to serve subpoenas on all the officers of Goldman, Sachs for felony charges to defraud the American people.

I am encouraged by recent events of Obama beginning to have some backbone, finally realizing that he's has to standup to Republican monied interests, I fully support his use of executive power to aid students under a heavy debt burden, and ease lending restrictions for homeowners to refinance at lower rates.

I only hope that the President will resume his past promises, continue the good fight. I"m not saying he's perfect, no one is. Until OCW [the Occupy Movement] can establish some kind of third party, hold a public convention to address issues with media, will awareness and political powers begin to shift.

Just my opinion. There are a lot of good things I do like about Ron Paul too, to be honest. I really do support a nationalized form of medicine. I don't think healthcare should be an industry for profit, just look at the drug companies as a definitive example of corruption gone rampant.
    Capitalism, or what most people understand as capitalism, is running rampant NOW... There are no regulations NOW, except on we serfs. Those in control are unregulated and are plundering the lower classes, for all intents and purposes. Put another way, we have a form of lawlessness for the powerful corporate entities and a form of oppressive authoritarianism/totalitarianism for we the people. That is not "capitalism". What you have a distain for is fascism, and rightly so.

It is misnomer to associate free association and free markets and free humanity with "capitalism left to it's own devices", e.g. fascism. Adhering to the rule of law tends to check the forces of fascism, while installing ever-more agencies and endless layers of bureaucracies to regulate the lawlessness tends to feed the forces of fascism.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

8. Link to Post #805
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

Recent news this week:

Ron Paul Wins First Place in 2012 Illinois Republican Pre-Presidential Straw Poll (and yes I helped with this)

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2011/11/0...al-straw-poll/

Complete straw poll results are as follows:

Paul 52%
    Cain 18%
    Romney 14%
    Gingrich 9%
    Perry 2.5%
    Huntsman 1.5%
    Santorum 1.2%
    Bachmann 1.1%

Hey, that is quite a huge margin!

Stay positive and believe he can win.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

jackovesk (9th November 2011), Lord Sidious (9th November 2011), Pamela (9th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #806
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by VaughnB (here)
    I want an end to the FED as well but R.Paul wants to end the healthcare program for all. I think we've seen it can work in CAnada, Japan, and so many other countries despite all the rhetoric.

I'm not for unbridled deregulation letting capitalism run rampant AGAIN. We need a serious mandate to end corruption and greed by the powerful corporate entities that have a strangled hold on our sovereignty. We need to serve subpoenas on all the officers of Goldman, Sachs for felony charges to defraud the American people.

I am encouraged by recent events of Obama beginning to have some backbone, finally realizing that he's has to standup to Republican monied interests, I fully support his use of executive power to aid students under a heavy debt burden, and ease lending restrictions for homeowners to refinance at lower rates.

I only hope that the President will resume his past promises, continue the good fight. I"m not saying he's perfect, no one is. Until OCW [the Occupy Movement] can establish some kind of third party, hold a public convention to address issues with media, will awareness and political powers begin to shift.

Just my opinion. There are a lot of good things I do like about Ron Paul too, to be honest. I really do support a nationalized form of medicine. I don't think healthcare should be an industry for profit, just look at the drug companies as a definitive example of corruption gone rampant.
    Capitalism, or what most people understand as capitalism, is running rampant NOW... There are no regulations NOW, except on we serfs. Those in control are unregulated and are plundering the lower classes, for all intents and purposes. Put another way, we have a form of lawlessness for the powerful corporate entities and a form of oppressive authoritarianism/totalitarianism for we the people. That is not "capitalism". What you have a distain for is fascism, and rightly so.

It is misnomer to associate free association and free markets and free humanity with "capitalism left to it's own devices", e.g. fascism. Adhering to the rule of law tends to check the forces of fascism, while installing ever-more agencies and endless layers of bureaucracies to regulate the lawlessness tends to feed the forces of fascism.
    Excellent observation! You are one of the ones that gets it, instead of falling into the illusional debate about capitalism/communism. This idea of capitalism is NOT the same as a free market. A free market is based on real goods, services, and trade among the people, not paper games manipulated by corporate crooks.

Capitalism is a term that the dark cabal slipped into the conservation a long time ago to subvert the free market concept. Capitalism is Opportunism - it has no morale code and only promotes profit. To me Capitalism is backing any profitable activity - even drug dealing, gambling, prostitution, arms dealing, stealing your neighbors wallet, mugging a man on the street, or bankrupting a society to prop up failed banks. None of this was what the US was founded on. Wallstreet highjacked the discussion long ago.

A free market, in contrast, could even be a cashless society without paper money, of folks who barter their own goods and services with each other, own their own land and farms, etc. In other words, people and small businesses rule the market conditions based on what they contribute and consume. There is no hoarding wealth in this type of concept except to survive a winter, or keep your family comfortable. But, there is no need to control hoard warehouses full of gold. That is a free market to me. And, that is what we have lost.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

Lord Sidious (9th November 2011), T Smith (9th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #807
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arc (here)

Capitalism is a term that the dark cabal slipped into the conservation a long time ago to subvert the free market concept. Capitalism is Opportunism - it has no morale code and only promotes profit. To me Capitalism is backing any profitable activity - even drug dealing, gambling, prostitution, arms dealing, stealing your neighbors wallet, mugging a man on the street, or bankrupting a society to prop up failed banks. None of this was what the US was founded on. Wallstreet highjacked the discussion long ago.
    Unfortunately the US was founded on Capitalism / Opportunism. Thomas Jefferson pushed trading goods to the Native Americans in hopes that the Native Americans would get into debt. Then the only way out was to give the US land. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_removal

I think it is time "We the (little) People" stand up and do all we can to change the system.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pamela For This Post:

Arc (15th November 2011), jackovesk (9th November 2011), Lord Sidious (9th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #808
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aryslan (here)
    Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Quote Posted by Adam Greenland (here)
    As much as I admire Ron Paul, he won't ever be elected.

And if he ever got close to being elected, he might simply be taken care of.
    It is time we stop thinking negatively and put forth the effort to make things happen. Changing your thoughts can change your life.
    Sorry, love and peace won't change the control grid the PTB have in place. Being realistic, and negative are two entirely different things; though the line can be thin, at times. Much as I'd love to see Dr. Paul become our next President, those that control the game wouldn't like it at all. I'm not saying true change cannot occur, simply that it's gotta go through a whole mess of people that are paid, or have vested interests in making sure it does not happen.
    I did not say, love and peace will change the control grid. I said "we need to put forth the effort to make things happen." Even if Ron Paul wins, and I hope he does, it make take years to see change. But we have got to put forth the effort or things are only going to get worse.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pamela For This Post:

jackovesk (9th November 2011), T Smith (10th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #809
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Default Libertarian Party Ticket - Jesse Ventura / Ron Paul

I know some PA members would love to see this.

17. Link to Post #810
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Default Ron Paul Poll Removed, Again

CNBC Repeat, They Remove Ron Paul Leading Online Poll AGAIN

If this had been the candidate the mainstream media wanted to win you can bet that this poll would have been printed and shown by every mainstream media outlet across the globe!

Friday, November 11, 2011 - 12:42
    EDITED BY TONY RUTHERFORD FROM MULTIPLE REPORTS

Ron Paul Debate File Photo
    After the October 11, 2011 Republican Presidential debate, Ron Paul took a 75% lead in the post-debate poll. Did he win? No, Allen Wastler , Managing Editor, CNBC.com, admitted that Ron Poll supporters “flooded” the server. He determined that the actions of a “few” strong Paul supporters distorted the poll; the poll was removed.

CNBC posted an internet poll after Wednesday’s debate, too. But it has been removed too. Again, CNBC alleges that Paul supporters have stuffed the poll with votes for their candidate. This time they did not name the candidate, instead, they decreed that the margin did not reflect the consistency of other polls.

“We had a poll up from our Republican Presidential Debate asking readers who they thought won,” Wastler wrote on the www.cnbc.com website. “ One candidate was leading by such a margin that it became obvious the polling wasn't so much a reading of our audience, but of the Internet prowess of this particular candidate's political organization. We have therefore taken the poll down.

“Yes, we've gone through this exercise before,” he concluded.

In the October statement, Wastler stated, “Paul is a fine gentleman with some substantial backing and, by the way, was a dynamic presence throughout the debate , but I haven't seen him pull those kind of numbers in any "legit" poll. Our poll was either hacked or the target of a campaign. So we took the poll down.

“The next day, our email basket was flooded with Ron Paul support messages. And the computer logs showed the poll had been hit with traffic from Ron Paul chat sites. I learned other Internet polls that night had been hit in similar fashion. Congratulations. You folks are obviously well-organized and feel strongly about your candidate and I can't help but admire that.

“But you also ruined the purpose of the poll. It was no longer an honest "show of hands" -- it suddenly was a platform for beating the Ron Paul drum."

Source

18. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

58andfixed (13th November 2011), Amysenthia (13th November 2011), aranuk (13th November 2011), Arc (14th November 2011), bodhii71 (13th November 2011), Calz (14th November 2011), ceetee9 (14th November 2011), christian (13th November 2011), Dawn (14th November 2011), eric charles (14th November 2011), Jeffrey (14th November 2011), kathymarie (13th November 2011), Lisab (13th November 2011), Lord Sidious (13th November 2011), meeradas (13th November 2011), modwiz (13th November 2011), Muzz (13th November 2011), percival tyro (13th November 2011), Providence (15th November 2011), Referee (14th November 2011), Seikou-Kishi (14th November 2011), spiritguide (13th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #811
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: Ron Paul Poll Removed, Again

This makes me sick to see the continued lies abound about Ron Paul and his supporters. No one is preventing the other candidates supporters from clicking their guys name. They did the same thing to Pat Buchanan in the 90's. Love him or hate him, a lot of people supported him and his non-intervention attitude of taking care of America first and getting out of policing the world and unfair trade rules harming America.

If Ron Paul were a liberal, spouting big government and a nanny state he would be touted as THE MAN demanded by the people to fix our problems. Instead, he is a nut job with strange ideas. They don't get to laugh quite as much at him as they did 4 years ago because too many are waking up to crony capitalism, Fed Reserve fraud, and the theft of our money and jobs, but they are still ignoring him and for that matter, We the People who know what's going on and want to change the system.

20. Link to Post #812
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Occupy RON PAUL!

If they won't let us select RP in the polls, maybe we need to start protesting at our local news stations, cable companies etc that they WILL NOT silence our voices by ignoring RP!

NOW is the time to show up with signs and show our displeasure in peaceful manner about the ignoring of RP and OUR message! RP goes hand in hand with much of the message of Occupy Wallstreet!

If RP is going to have a chance we have got to make it quite obvious that it's not a limited population hacking polls, but it's a groundswell of the American People to stop the corruption, to get our house in order, and WE WANT RON PAUL because he is NOT owned by corporations, the elite, or lobbyists!

I've sent this message to the RP campaign.
    Last edited by Unified Serenity; 13th November 2011 at 16:10.

21. Link to Post #813
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Default Re: Occupy RON PAUL!

It's not just the polls. He received 89 seconds in yesterday's National Defense debate. 89 seconds when he is the only one offering a different solution. All the others said they would not take military action off the table if Iran pursued a nuclear weapon. So we should lose thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands just to keep Iran from having a weapon that they would never use?

22. Link to Post #814
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Veterans Day (Ron Paul) Money Bomb..! 11/11/11

The champion of The Constitution, Ron Paul receives more contributions from active duty military than all the rest of the candidates combined, Republican AND democrat. Support the troops, Bring Them Home! Ron Paul 2012.

Register here:
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/pages/mbp....html?pid=1103

23. Link to Post #815
    Thanks

Default Re: Veterans Day (Ron Paul) Money Bomb..! 11/11/11

I've donated twice and plan to keep donating as I'm able - that's the least I can do. It's been obvious since the beginning that he was going to be marginalized - of course. I haven't seen a more obvious media conspiracy since the BP oil spill. At this point, the only recourse for Paul's voting public is to feverishly call, write and picket every venue from the local media station to the republican convention... however Paul supporters are already being marginalized as near-terrorists and "crazies", so the net effect is that of a self-fulfilling "told you these people were nuts". Things could get ugly, but the only recourse of the public is to demonstrate, and that didn't go so well last election (recall the tear gassing, home invasions etc).
    Last edited by Jonathon; 13th November 2011 at 17:32.

24. Link to Post #816
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

This is not the USA I grew up in or is it?

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

58andfixed (13th November 2011), Arc (14th November 2011), ceetee9 (14th November 2011), GCS1103 (13th November 2011), shadowstalker (14th November 2011)

26. Link to Post #817
    United States Avalon Member Amysenthia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 times in 372 posts

I wonder how they will find a way to say that when we all vote for RP next year that it is a rigged election.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amysenthia For This Post:

58andfixed (13th November 2011), Arc (14th November 2011), kathymarie (13th November 2011), percival tyro (13th November 2011), shadowstalker (14th November 2011)

28. Link to Post #818
    United States Avalon Member Nyce555's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't support all of Ron Paul's views, but I must say that he is not getting a fair shake in this Primary. Out of all of the Republican candidates, he is the only one that I respect.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nyce555 For This Post:

58andfixed (13th November 2011), Arc (14th November 2011), bodhii71 (13th November 2011), ceetee9 (14th November 2011), Dawn (14th November 2011), modwiz (13th November 2011), percival tyro (13th November 2011), Providence (15th November 2011), shadowstalker (14th November 2011)

30. Link to Post #819
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    This is not the USA I grew up in or is it?
    Maybe not, but it is the one that the people deserve and need.

31. Link to Post #820
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

everything he says is against the NWO agenda, they will crush him, to keep their agenda moving, Rick Perry will emerge, he's part of the network, I'm rooting for Herman Cain. politicains stuck their nose in business, so it makes sense to have someone with business experience in charge.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

58andfixed (13th November 2011), Arc (14th November 2011), GCS1103 (13th November 2011), kathymarie (13th November 2011), percival tyro (13th November 2011), shadowstalker (14th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 81 FirstFirst 1 31 41 51 81 LastLast