+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFO sighting yesterday while on my round....Sat 12/11/11

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default UFO sighting yesterday while on my round....Sat 12/11/11

Hi all yesterday sat 12/11/11 I was on my round delivering at no 51 Fairfax Rd, when I looked up and saw an airliner directly above me chemtrailing it was the first of the morning.I had been out on delivery since 8.00am and the sky had been clear blue and quite pleasant....Any plane that may have gone over had not been trailing,,

The jets trail was nothing special just the same as whenever they are chemtrailing, but what caught my eye was behind it was a silver metalic plane , thats very close I thought and then realised it had no wings or tailfin and it looked dumpier than a normal planes fusilage, i looked at it for 30 second to a minute as in flew above my head in the wake of the first plane... I turned away to reach for my phone as I got it out looked back up and it was gone. The jet and the chemtrail was clearly their but the craft had vanished !!

I know I did not immagine it as I was wide awake ,clear blue sky, I was in concentration mode for delivery,so it was a pleasant odd experiance.Over the next hour or so several more planes went over leaving chemtrails, though this stopped about midday and the skies though cloudy were clear inbetween.

first thing came to mind first the craft may have been curious about the plane chemtrailing and was checking it out and accidently came into view ?

Still can't find a match it was clearer than this photo and a substancial craft..

I can't find a match anywhere yet, it was metalic silver shining in the sun , dumpier fusilage , than in this vid,could not see if it had windows. It was flying from north to south matching the speed of the jet it was following , then dissapeared.

When I got back to the office at 12.00 noon , I told Ecnal about it and had a chat , unfortunately he did not see it from his part of town ,but agreed with the weather conditions and planes in general...Theres not much more I can say other than whatever it was, it was a fun experiance and I'll keep looking up on my rounds....If anyone has had a similar sighting leave a reply...Steve

====================================================
    ====================================================

updated image ...........This is more like the craft I saw but it was in daylight
    and the image was bright metallic in the sunlight.

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st January 2015 at 22:35.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Amysenthia (14th November 2011), boja (6th May 2014), christian (13th November 2011), Corncrake (13th November 2011), crosby (13th November 2011), jagman (13th November 2011), John Parslow (13th November 2011), KosmicKat (13th November 2011), Limor Wolf (13th November 2011), Lord Sidious (13th November 2011), Ruby L. (13th November 2011), shadowstalker (13th November 2011), WhiteFeather (13th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: UFO sighting yesterday while on my round....Sat 12/11/11

im writing to let anyone reading this know that on saturday i met a very excited cidersomerset who regaled me with his sighting of a ufo. i can only say he is a man not prone to flights of fancy and i believe he saw something unidentifiable, but not a plane or a chopper,keep watching the sky folks.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ecnal61 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th November 2011), Corncrake (13th November 2011), crosby (13th November 2011), jagman (13th November 2011), Lord Sidious (13th November 2011), RMorgan (13th November 2011), shadowstalker (13th November 2011), WhiteFeather (13th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

this is so exciting Cidersomerset, i'm so happy for you..... i keep watching the skies where i live to see if i'm missing something..... no luck yet, but i betcha that pretty soon we're all gonna be seeing a lot. wow! could be part of the reason why they spray chemtrails to begin with, to hide the evidence. please let us know if there are any more sightings...... i thought the clip on abc news was interesting. i've never seen anything like that, if it's a ufo, it's the first clear picture/video of one that i've seen. thanks for the thread, will be watching for updates.
    warmest regards, corson

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th November 2011), WhiteFeather (13th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Same exact thing happened to me this past summer, I was watching a chem-plane spraying up a beautiful blue summer sky here in NY and in the plume of the trail, i observed several white orbs surrounding the plume like they were taking the poisons out of the trail. Did I manifest these orbs into 3D by consciousness alone, i believe i did bring these orbs into physicality without a doubt, You may have done the same. Check out this Picture and Youtube Video Below, it looked similar to this. You can't make this shyte up!

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th November 2011), crosby (13th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thanks Corson as I have been working outside for the past 4 years, I have really been taking notice of whats in the sky around here. I noticed the chemtrail phenomonem shortly after

when people were reporting on the net, and watching vids and it became obvious the planes here were doing the same thing leaving trails then murky skies that were not natural.

So on saturday as I said it was normal for me to notice planes when they started chemtrailing as oppose to contrailing and the clear blue sky made it obvious for me.

When I noticed the metalic silver 'plane' behind it my first reaction was blimey thats a bit close, then I noticed no wings and tailfin, it reflected in the sun but I had a great view

right above my head , as i said i watched for 30-60 secs then turned to get my mobile and it was gone. It had a thick fuisalage more like a jumbo or Hercules Tpt without

wings and tail, but it certainly gave me a 'Buzz' I wish I waved at it now!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

crosby (13th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thanks white feather I haven't stopped thinking about the sighting. It deffinately was not orbs but your sighting sounds exciting!

I also thought I may have manifest it , like Ed Dames said about Andrew Basiago on the coast interview friday he called it transpersonell factors, whatever that means ?

But I'm sure thats not the case here as I was fully alert, and it happened so casual, Like oh theres a plane chemtrailing, oh theres another one, thats a bit close, hang on

thats not a plane um!! glance away its gone, unless whoever was in it knew i was into this subject and thought they give me a 'peek'...

Who knows it would be nice if someone else in the town saw it .....Steve

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

crosby (13th November 2011), WhiteFeather (13th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

There has been sightings before in Bridgwater this was in Feb 2009....Its nothing like what I saw..

PEOPLE have been going UFO crazy all week as images of strange floating objects crop up across Somerset.

The Mercury has obtained these exclusive images of what appears to be an Unidentified Flying Object in the skies over Bridgwater.

Reader Darren Woodland caught the bizarre barrel-like object on his mobile phone on Christmas Day last year from his back garden in Wembdon.

But what do you think? Could this be a hoax or is it the real deal? Do you believe in UFOs or are they the stuff of science fiction?

Maybe you have caught some unexplained images in our area? If so send them into us at newsdesk@bridgwatermercury.co.uk, or text your picture to 80360 and start your message MERCURY – you can also get in touch by calling 01278-727960.

This one was seen in Brean a few miles up the bristol channel

This u/tube clip is of the above object filmes at Brean caravan site...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th November 2011 at 22:56.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

crosby (13th November 2011), Snookie (6th May 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I've been scanning all the sites to see if I can find a match nothing so far, but i have been looking at some interresting clips especially in somerset for personal reasons and found this one I

had not seen before , its says its one of the best recorded UFO vids....Somerset like Wiltshiire is a ancient spiritual hotbed for a UFO activity...

I have seen it before after looking at this clip from the film confirming its authenticity

I'm obviously on a UFO high at the momment , which I find amusing as normally I don't watch the UFO clips put up ...Cheers Steve..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th November 2011 at 22:50.

16. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

maybe the weight of your sack made your head see things? chemtrailling may of been vapour from the cold air at 46,000 feet? so many things we just dont know about!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lovechild For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th May 2014)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote maybe the weight of your sack made your head see things? chemtrailling may of been vapour from the cold air at 46,000 feet? so many things we just dont know about!
    I have thought about it on and off since, its over a year and a half ago, wow....I know I did not imagine it, and at the
    time it seemed very real and solid, as if it suddenly appeared in our dimension then left. Who knows, something Ion
    has been saying over the past few years is that dimensions are bleeding into others so whether a craft briefly appeared
    or it was a cloaked craft or whatever, it was an exciting experience...LOL

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

giovonni (6th May 2014), Snookie (6th May 2014)

20. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

i have expeirenced what i thought was ET life form many years ago well some 15 years ago and this site has for the first time allowed me to talk about it! great forum

21. The Following User Says Thank You to lovechild For This Post:

Cidersomerset (6th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread