+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alien Civilization Makes Contact

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default Alien Civilization Makes Contact

On August 16, 2001, a crop formation appeared overnight in front of the Chilbolton Radio Observatory in England. It was a clear response to the Arecibo Message which was sent into space by Carl Sagan and Nasa in 1974.

It seems impossible that people could have made such large and complex formations so perfectly in the dark of one night. On top of that, scientific analysis of the crops showed that they had not been pushed down with blunt force as you would expect in a man-made design. Rather, the bottom nodes of the stalks had been heated via some form of focused radiation so that they wilted over and strangely, came to rest at a 90 degree angle.

Most people will have a skeptical reaction to their appearance, as it so closely resembles the typical "grey" alien dipicated in so many movies. But it is worth noting: That image was not the product of Hollywood's imagination. Just like the "flying saucer", the description originally came from people who claimed to have seen them first hand. Hollywood took that description and sensationalized it for their own purposes.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Default Re: Alien Civilization Makes Contact

Thanks The One, I wonder how a silicon world would look and work? We have silicon on earth, so why haven't plants and animals evolved to be silicon based?...Is it the ratios? Can we assume their worlds also have carbon? These questions are beyond my pay scale...

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

crosby (13th November 2011), jagman (14th November 2011), kathymarie (13th November 2011), Lisab (13th November 2011), Lord Sidious (13th November 2011), shamanseeker (13th November 2011), Swanette (13th November 2011), The One (13th November 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Thanks onenugget.
    A very interesting video indeed.
    Where we are not sure of the origin of the message, it certainly makes things interesting.
    I hope it is true, as I can feel there are others out there, much like us, that are not in agreement with the systems in use here.
    We will see.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I believe I understand how the message was transmitted back to Earth. The reply message describes this method with the crop circle at 2:44 of the You tube video

The dot within a circle within a circle describes the relationship between the Soul and the splinter of the Cosmic Universal Consciousness within all things (the God Self). The outer circle is the individual expression of each self. It would seem from that the image at 2:44 of the youtube video describes pairs coupled with pairs of individuals focusing their will to the the pairs in front until the transmiter individual projects the message through the universal consciousness. The Universal Consciousness then takes care of the decoding into a language that the intended recipient can understand. This is like the Power of One that could have been used to construct the Pyramids. There's not much chance of us sending a reply to this message. Where on earth would we find enough individuals that would agree to focus their will on the same thing? It would be good, however, to expose the desceptions and then be left with the truth.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Initiate For This Post:

jagman (14th November 2011), Lord Sidious (13th November 2011), shamanseeker (13th November 2011), The One (14th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread