+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast

Thread: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    When I sun gaze, I take pains to find bare dirt or sand to stand on. My feet warm up and feel very happy in short order. Personally I need about 45+ minutes daily in direct contact with the earth or I feel pain all over my body. Most people don't realize that 'earthing' the body this way for 30-60 minutes daily resolves all pain. Rouleux is something we all have problems with if we do not earth ourselves. This is a condition where the blood cells stick to each other, making it difficult for the blood to flow. This in turn robs the body of oxygen.

I think I will find some time to do this while sitting on a sand dune here in Pismo Beach.

Thanks for the Question!
    Hello Dawn, like many others who have responded to your thread, I had always discounted breatharianism. However your posts have been fascinating. What a journey! As for me, I like food too much to ever give it up, but I have been doing the running the energy meditation the last two days

at what stage in your journey did you start sungazing, and what led you to pursue it so earnestly. I remember in other threads, you are up to 50 mins (?) of sungazing. I occasionally sungaze for 5-10 minutes at a time, and may do this for a few weeks, then my body tells me that is enough. The first time I actively pursued sungazing, I had astonishingly vivid dreams every night. this no longer happens when I sungaze

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), christian (16th November 2011), Dawn (25th December 2014), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (16th November 2011), NancyV (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Some threads are just plain expansive, and this is one of them. What a fantastic energy it carries. Deep thanks Dawn, and everyone else who has contributed... you do my heart good!

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (16th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011), starsha (16th November 2011), ulli (17th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Quote But in situations like large groups of starving children, or the homeless people in my local area ... it can feel a little overwhelming, and i feel less clear on how to move in and help. I see that the mind that created those problems is in a way a 'collective unconsciousness,' do you have any ways in which you work on the energy at a larger scale? This is where i am feeling drawn to work lately.

I guess i am looking to align with others who are in a similar place. My experience has always been that when the 'inner demon' is seen though (or a fear or limitation of my own), or seen clearly (like you said with a higher level of mind) then it ceases being an issue instantly. Just like when a light is placed on a shadow, it just disappears. But where i have been drawn lately is to work in this same way on our 'collective' inner demons, which i do think is equally as simple over all (as working on my own self), but can feel bigger and overwhelming at times. Does that make any sense to you?
    The first thing I'd like to say is that you know your answers, exactly when you need to and not before then. It sounds to me as though you are looking at a path that resonates with you. At any moment action may happen that moves you into your longing in a real way.

When I experience myself changing things in this reality, it is always spontaneous. I just suddenly see the entire issue, and the energy tying it in place. Then I suddenly see how to untie and un-stick the energy. When this happens it always feels like "I" am 'doing' this. However, that truth is coming from another level. In the regular 3D world I don't have that power, but when my higher self works through 'me' then miracles can happen. What is very important to know is that these times NEVER arrive because I think something is wrong and needs to be corrected. They come when I am resting in the frequency of joy, or peace, or love... and when I have no resistance to what I am seeing.

There is an even deeper truth here which is more difficult to describe. I really don't 'do' anything. It is more like consciousness itself looks through my eyes and sees what is ... if it decides to balance things in a new way ... then this seeing actually changes reality.

This is one of those conversations that is really challenging to put into language. (LOL) Our language just is not designed for truth telling. The moment I use words I am instantly lying. So... I have tried to imbue my words with the frequency in which the truth resides. Sorry, it is the best I can do to point to what is real here.
    Last edited by Dawn; 16th November 2011 at 09:11.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), Caren (18th November 2011), christian (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), Elethia (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (16th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th November 2011), Limor Wolf (18th November 2011), Lord Sidious (16th November 2011), markoid (17th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Quote Leavesoftrees: As for me, I like food too much to ever give it up, but I have been doing the running the energy meditation the last two days

at what stage in your journey did you start sungazing, and what led you to pursue it so earnestly. I remember in other threads, you are up to 50 mins (?) of sungazing. I occasionally sungaze for 5-10 minutes at a time, and may do this for a few weeks, then my body tells me that is enough. The first time I actively pursued sungazing, I had astonishingly vivid dreams every night. this no longer happens when I sungaze
    Thank or for sharing your adventurous spirit. I am glad you're trying the meditataion since you seem to be drawn to it. Believe me, I did not intend to become a breatharian when I started... I didn't even consciously know it was possible!

Sungazing? The best guide is always what you are drawn to. I have not stopped growing, sitting with teachers I resonate with, trying new things, and having fun. I was exposed to the information about how amazing the Sun is as a healer about 5 or 7 years ago. I was inspired and my first sungazing was at noon for an hour (DO NOT DO THIS on our own unless you take theTemplate.org ceremonies, they allow the body to do this without damage- right out the gate). My first gazing was psychedelic, and I fell in love with the Sun from that moment on. I have done a series of daily gazing meditations nearly every year since. I usually find that something comes up in my life and stops me at about the 3 month mark. (like moving or a divorce). This year I started on July 14 and have worked my way up to fairly long sessions a little at a time.

I do the gazing because I love how I feel when I do. I also love the experience of allowing the light into my body. Everything we have been taught about the sun is a LIE!

For those who become inspired by this little post it is important that you educate yourself about how to do this slowly in the beginning. Here is a great Avalon Thread about this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ight=sungazing

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), Calz (16th November 2011), christian (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (16th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (16th November 2011), markoid (17th November 2011), modwiz (16th November 2011), NovellSol (4th May 2013), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #85
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Dawn. I love this eternal search for words to express the inexpressable. LOL

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Limor Wolf (18th November 2011), Lord Sidious (16th November 2011), modwiz (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #86
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

From Dawn-
    Quote The moment I use words I am instantly lying
    This, too, is what I have found. Every word is a paradox, for in attempting to convey an idea or concept in words, you deny its ability to exist without the need of words to describe it. Dawn's teacher that she met in the forest taught her without words. Ramana Maharshi, who was happy to give his verbal teachings, often pointed out that his 'silent teachings' were more direct and more powerful.

Every action is also a paradox (My word/perception), as is every thought.

Truth is spoken with words of silence.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (16th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Limor Wolf (18th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011), Ruby L. (16th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #87
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

thanks for the awesome information, Dawn and Jessamy99! comes at exactly the right time, as usual.

for all who want more details about the microcosmic orbit circulation or nei gung in general check out the books of mantak chia.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), christian (17th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), northstar (25th March 2013), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Leavesoftrees: As for me, I like food too much to ever give it up, but I have been doing the running the energy meditation the last two days

Thank or for sharing your adventurous spirit. I am glad you're trying the meditataion since you seem to be drawn to it. Believe me, I did not intend to become a breatharian when I started... I didn't even consciously know it was possible!

Sungazing? The best guide is always what you are drawn to. I have not stopped growing, sitting with teachers I resonate with, trying new things, and having fun. I was exposed to the information about how amazing the Sun is as a healer about 5 or 7 years ago. I was inspired and my first sungazing was at noon for an hour (DO NOT DO THIS on our own unless you take theTemplate.org ceremonies, they allow the body to do this without damage- right out the gate). My first gazing was psychedelic, and I fell in love with the Sun from that moment on. I have done a series of daily gazing meditations nearly every year since. I usually find that something comes up in my life and stops me at about the 3 month mark. (like moving or a divorce). This year I started on July 14 and have worked my way up to fairly long sessions a little at a time.

I do the gazing because I love how I feel when I do. I also love the experience of allowing the light into my body. Everything we have been taught about the sun is a LIE!

For those who become inspired by this little post it is important that you educate yourself about how to do this slowly in the beginning. Here is a great Avalon Thread about this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ight=sungazing
    Solar Meditation/Solar Healing/Sungazing was my own Connection Music...do it from the heart...building time slowly at very early sunrise and very late sunset.
    Approach this personal connection in the same rhythm Dawn lays out Her Breatharianism and the suggestions/guidelines in the copied post here and the sungazing thread.
    The Best and Highest Good to You All : )

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), leavesoftrees (16th November 2011), markoid (17th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    From Dawn-
    Quote The moment I use words I am instantly lying
    This, too, is what I have found. Every word is a paradox, for in attempting to convey an idea or concept in words, you deny its ability to exist without the need of words to describe it. Dawn's teacher that she met in the forest taught her without words. Ramana Maharshi, who was happy to give his verbal teachings, often pointed out that his 'silent teachings' were more direct and more powerful.

Every action is also a paradox (My word/perception), as is every thought.

Truth is spoken with words of silence.
    In a talk I heard, Ram Dass said, "the truth is in the spaces between my words".
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), Fred Steeves (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (16th November 2011), markoid (17th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011), Ruby L. (16th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (16th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Here is the book "Autobiography of a YOGI, by Paramhansa Yogananda" with a little nicer format than the previously linked: paramhansaYogananda-autobiographyOfAYogi.pdf . Wonderful thread, thank you!

UPDATE: Found a better one than the PDF linked above, this ZIP file contains the book in HTML format----extract the files from the ZIP file to a new directory and open ayogi10h.htm. It includes all the images and links to chapters and footnotes working right (link's source). Cheers!
    Last edited by guayabal; 17th November 2011 at 17:39. Reason: warning about a better alternative

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to guayabal For This Post:

christian (17th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #91
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    thanks for the awesome information, Dawn and Jessamy99! comes at exactly the right time, as usual.

for all who want more details about the microcosmic orbit circulation or nei gung in general check out the books of mantak chia.
    This link has a direction on the micro-cosmic orbit
    http://www.yinyoga.com/ys2_2.2.7.3.4...smic_orbit.php

It is also important from what I've read to link the tongue to the roof of the mouth the connect the two channels.

I came across "life from light" book from the German Scientist (he was in the film trailer earlier in the thread) about 4 years ago when I was off work discovering myself. I didn't have doubt it could be done. I was asking myself if it was something I needed to do, the reply back was no (more as info)... So for me it was more of a removal of fear of not having food as I think Dawn mentioned in one of her posts in this thread now she eats. Maybe now it is something I may need to re-visit to raise my vibrations further. I know it is somethign I am drawn to...

I know the stuff I'm able to sense and do with my distant healing is pretty far out with the help of my guides or higher self, so appreciate the honesty of the posts hear and the sharing. Fascinating stuff indeed. I know kundalini awakening and energy clearing are all things we should be doing... On a physical level detoxing is so important.

Q. With regards the Wands of Horus. Are just two rods of each metal all that is needed to make a crude device which would work? Any more links would be appreciated...

I myself have had etheric operations on myself during meditations and events but not lengthy 7 day operations as discussed here ...

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), Caren (18th November 2011), christian (17th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (16th November 2011), markoid (17th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011), TraineeHuman (21st November 2011)

23. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Agape
    Quote Take these human gadgets and technologies are damaging you as you use them , take my word for that but we can't do much better . Anyone visiting here can't do much , it's tough here .
    you are right that electronics give off dirty energy that is damaging to a persons health.

Quote Bearclaw, I am so sorry you are upset by my sharing.
    i am not upset by your sharing dawn, i am weary of the fact that you are telling people to do a meditation that would reverse the flow of energy in the microcosmic orbit. remember the movie crouching tiger hidden dragon? the main character is killed by a poison dart that reverses the flow of blood in his circulatory system. The poison accomplishes this feat by having a effect on the subtle meridians and reverses the flow of chi in the body. The Ren and the Du channels are the most important channels in the body in maintaining health and make up the microcosmic orbit. From my perspective, to do a meditation on a consistent basis, that is designed to reverse the flow of energy in these meridians would have damaging effects on your health.

Quote I would like to say that in ZEN, nirvikalpi samadhi is not considered to be the end AT ALL. My understanding is that there is no end ... that there is always more. I am not claiming to be anything... I am just sharing my story.
    i did not say it was the end, to enter a state of nirvikalpi samadhi while still assuming a physical form is to be a living buddha. It is important to be clear in using correct terminology in describing experiences.

Quote Q. With regards the Wands of Horus. Are just two rods of each metal all that is needed to make a crude device which would work? Any more links would be appreciated..
    the zinc rods attract yin chi, the copper attracts yang. they can help charge the energy field. hold the copper rod in your dominant hand, ie left handed people should hold the copper rod in thier left hand. the original information during modern times on these rods come from a book called "a system of Caucasian yoga" by count stefan colonna walewski. I recommend it. in the book, he fills the copper rod with charcoal, and loadstone in the zinc rod. you can put strong magnets in the zinc rod and they will work just as well.

it is the polarity between the two that creates life

Think about that last statement
    Last edited by bearcow; 16th November 2011 at 17:14.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Anchor (17th November 2011), christian (17th November 2011), Dawn (25th December 2014), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (16th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), markoid (17th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #93
    Great Britain Avalon Member jessamy99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 178 posts

Dear Dawn,

What wonderful posts you have given us!!
    For me it is like real food after going without for eons!!

Thankyou too for the kind comments from you and everyone else.

I am loving this thread.
    With love, Jessamy.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), Lord Sidious (16th November 2011), markoid (17th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    Quote I would like to say that in ZEN, nirvikalpi samadhi is not considered to be the end AT ALL. My understanding is that there is no end ... that there is always more. I am not claiming to be anything... I am just sharing my story.
    i did not say it was the end, to enter a state of nirvikalpi samadhi while still assuming a physical form is to be a living buddha. It is important to be clear in using correct terminology in describing experiences.
    Bearcow,

Just curious, but what would it mean to you if Dawn was a living Buddha? How do you know she isn't?

I think it's a great thing to have discernment and to balance it with clear seeing and wisdom ...

but the problem with being cynical and putting others under a microscope, is that it tends to block the flow of gratitude and appreciation for all we are given in every moment. At least that is what i have found through my experiences.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Anchor (17th November 2011), Dawn (17th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Limor Wolf (18th November 2011), Lord Sidious (16th November 2011), markoid (17th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

They come when I am resting in the frequency of joy, or peace, or love... and when I have no resistance to what I am seeing.

There is an even deeper truth here which is more difficult to describe. I really don't 'do' anything. It is more like consciousness itself looks through my eyes and sees what is ... if it decides to balance things in a new way ... then this seeing actually changes reality.

This is one of those conversations that is really challenging to put into language. (LOL) Our language just is not designed for truth telling. The moment I use words I am instantly lying. So... I have tried to imbue my words with the frequency in which the truth resides. Sorry, it is the best I can do to point to what is real here.
    Thank you Dawn,

i hear you totally on the 'words' thing. I understand you perfectly, on every level.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Limor Wolf (18th November 2011), Lord Sidious (16th November 2011), markoid (17th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote Connecting with Sauce: Q. With regards the Wands of Horus. Are just two rods of each metal all that is needed to make a crude device which would work? Any more links would be appreciated...
    Quote Bearcow: the zinc rods attract yin chi, the copper attracts yang. they can help charge the energy field. hold the copper rod in your dominant hand, ie left handed people should hold the copper rod in thier left hand. the original information during modern times on these rods come from a book called "a system of Caucasian yoga" by count stefan colonna walewski. I recommend it. in the book, he fills the copper rod with charcoal, and loadstone in the zinc rod. you can put strong magnets in the zinc rod and they will work just as well.

it is the polarity between the two that creates life
    It is the polarity between the 2 that makes an electrical current between the left and right sides of the body. Your body effectively becomes a battery when you hold these. Here is what I consider to be the best site for these. He did his own personal research on them and studied the original ones (from Egypt) http://www.neilos.org/wands_info.htm

Because this site has been down for a long time, I don't have wands from this site myself. My partner does, and his are much more powerful than mine. In a pinch, a simple copper rod in the left hand, and a simple zinc on in the right hand will still create a circuit and make your body a battery.
    Last edited by Dawn; 16th November 2011 at 19:31.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

christian (17th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Kraut (26th June 2013), Lord Sidious (16th November 2011), markoid (17th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,987 times in 463 posts

I was inspired and my first sungazing was at noon for an hour (DO NOT DO THIS on our own unless you take theTemplate.org ceremonies, they allow the body to do this without damage- right out the gate). My first gazing was psychedelic, and I fell in love with the Sun from that moment on. I have done a series of daily gazing meditations nearly every year since. I usually find that something comes up in my life and stops me at about the 3 month mark. (like moving or a divorce). This year I started on July 14 and have worked my way up to fairly long sessions a little at a time.
    An hour first time at noon!! That is serious sungazing! One of the problems with s.g.,I find is finding a private place.

I too share your belief about the Sun being the great Healer. One of the tragedies of current medical beliefs is linking skin cancer with the sun, thereby causing many people to avoid exposing their bodies to the source of life in our solar system.

Can you share some truths you have come to understand about the sun. Thanks Dawn
    Last edited by leavesoftrees; 16th November 2011 at 21:13. Reason: fix quote

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), eaglespirit (17th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (16th November 2011), Limor Wolf (18th November 2011), markoid (17th November 2011), ROMANWKT (16th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote Posted by leavesoftrees (here)
    I was inspired and my first sungazing was at noon for an hour (DO NOT DO THIS on our own unless you take theTemplate.org ceremonies, they allow the body to do this without damage- right out the gate). My first gazing was psychedelic, and I fell in love with the Sun from that moment on. I have done a series of daily gazing meditations nearly every year since. I usually find that something comes up in my life and stops me at about the 3 month mark. (like moving or a divorce). This year I started on July 14 and have worked my way up to fairly long sessions a little at a time.
    An hour first time at noon!! That is serious sungazing! One of the problems with s.g.,I find is finding a private place.

I too share your belief about the Sun being the great Healer. One of the tragedies of current medical beliefs is linking skin cancer with the sun, thereby causing many people to avoid exposing their bodies to the source of life in our solar system.

Can you share some truths you have come to understand about the sun. Thanks Dawn
    Hi Leavesoftrees...Wishing You Well!

I am not answering for Dawn but because of my personal experience I am prompted to share my own experience.
    Please understand that at the beginning of 2007 and onward I practiced sungazing daily at sunrise and sunset with rigor and intent of purpose and connection and focus from the heart and research.

After 3 months of direct eye intake of an accumulated +/- 60 hours I felt a metamorphosis take hold...whereas I simply "knew" I did not have to have concern of skin exposure, something had radically changed in my body's system. It is important for me to note that I worked outdoors most of my life also...and rarely wore sunglasses and have hazel eyes(blue are more sensitive)...so all of these things integrate. It is a "personal" connection that YOU intuitively regulate. I personally feel that I simply activated a "remember" code that we all have to some degree within us.

About seven years prior to this I actually had a small skin nonmelanoma removed from the left side of my nose from working in the sun for years...I now attribute that to diet and us turning from the sun for many generations.

The new relationship I began with the Sun in 2007 has been integral and powerful in my awakening and energy.

It is not for everybody...and there are many ways to connect...but the Sun was and is my music and enhancer, as I posted earlier.

I wish You the best!

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (17th November 2011), leavesoftrees (17th November 2011), Limor Wolf (18th November 2011), markoid (17th November 2011), meeradas (17th November 2011), shamanseeker (17th November 2011)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote Leavesoftrees: I too share your belief about the Sun being the great Healer. One of the tragedies of current medical beliefs is linking skin cancer with the sun, thereby causing many people to avoid exposing their bodies to the source of life in our solar system.

Can you share some truths you have come to understand about the sun?
    There is a solar circuit in humans that is not operating for many of us. I think the reason it is so important to begin very slowly and gently is because of this broken or non-functioning circuit. The reason I could begin with an hour the first time is that the Template ceremonies use sacred geometry and coded language to connect this circuit so that it functions fully. My best guess on why most people need to start slowly and gently, is that they will be slowly bringing their 'solar circuit' on line for use in absorbing and utilizing solar energy. I highly recommend attending these ceremonies if possible, they make a lasting and permanent change in your physical body. Here is their web site: http://thetemplateorg.com/

If you cannot attend the Template ceremonies then the safest bet is to begin slowly. If you are going to do this without the ceremonies I think HRM's site is an excellent way to educate yourself. The 1 hour period after sunrise or before sunset, when the sun is at a low angle, is the safest time to do this. It is considered safe to begin with gazing just 10 seconds the first day, then adding an additional 10 more seconds each day. The maximum time recommended by HRM is 45 minutes daily. His site is: http://solarhealing.com/

As for my personal experiences. I remain healthy and have little or no hunger as long as I take some time to gaze at the sun daily. In the past few weeks I have found that I prefer to walk 1 hour at mid day without a hat sometimes instead. I have done 4 'rounds' of sungazing over the past 5 years. Each time I began a daily routine which lasted 3+ months. Then something came up in my life that interrupted my schedule. This 'round' has been 4 months so far, and has been wonderful because I have soft sand to walk or sit on, and my sunset view is over the ocean. I have no resistance to the sun's energy at this point and if feels wonderful as it enters and floods my eyes and nervous system

When I begin my daily gazing I find that a fine vibration begins behind my nose and above the roof of my mouth and continues beyond the gazing time. From my research it appears this is may be the pineal, the hypothalamus, or both.

I have lost most of my desire for food, however my body clearly needs this as nutrition, so I still eat and use superfoods. Without these, my body begins to show signs of malnourishment. For example, I was experiencing headaches and the muscles around my eyes felt sore... it turned out that my body needed CDP Choline. As soon as I added this supplement all pain stopped within 6 hours. Although my body was a breatharian once, it isn't right now.

There is one more fun and helpful thing I can share about the sun. There become free of the need for sunglasses. If you find yourself squinting in bright sun, it is because the interior of your body is lacking light. What you need to do is equalize the light between INSIDE your body and OUTSIDE your body. This is really easy and takes less than 30 seconds. Just turn your face towards the sun, close your eyes, and let the warmth and light soak through your closed eyelids. It helps if you breathe the sun into your body on each in breath. Within 30 seconds you will find that you can open your eyes without squinting, even on the brightest day.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), christian (17th November 2011), eaglespirit (17th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (17th November 2011), Joe Sustaire (13th January 2019), leavesoftrees (17th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), markoid (17th November 2011), NovellSol (4th May 2013), shamanseeker (17th November 2011)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Synchronicity...Love, Love, Love : )

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (17th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 5 15 LastLast