Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

1. Link to Post #261
    Netherlands Avalon Member joamarks's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

hello dawn,

thanks for the concern.
    you are right, i started a normal dry fast when i was sick.

fasting and sickness is a well known combination for me personally.

it came to me after the 3rd day by inner guiding that it was time to do a more "thorough" cleaning.
    so i kind of rolled into the 21 program during the fast by "natural" evolution.
    ego wasn't playing a roll here

i wouldn't advice anyone to start a 21 program when you are not in optimal health.

also you need to be experienced with:
    dry fasting
    feeding by prana, sungazing or other energy generating forms for the body.
    grounding
    breathing
    panic attacks
    communication with higher consciousness

and most of all, look for a peaceful place in nature with a lot of private space.

to eat or not to eat isn't the question for me.
    i m not learning so much about what i m doing here on this planet
    it feels more like trying to "remember" what it is to be free.
    so i can share whatever im doing in happiness with this wonderful planet.
    Last edited by joamarks; 16th December 2014 at 12:18.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

Aspen (10th February 2015), eaglespirit (10th February 2015), Limor Wolf (10th February 2015), Pam (12th September 2021), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2015), Zampano (16th December 2014)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Thanks Joamarks. Your attitude and reasoning seem very sound for you appear to be following your own inner guidance.

Apparently 'tis the season to do this now for me too. I began a Master Cleanse in order to give my digestive system a rest and balance my triple burner system. After 5 days on the 'lemonade diet' I suddenly knew that it was time for a dry fast. So my current dry fast began spontaneously. I have completed 5 days so far and am feeling very well. I don't believe any 'breatharian memories' are being triggered in my body. Clearly I am in a cleanse... not being a breatharian. This isn't even the goal right now. I'm just doing the next thing that feels right. Currently I spend a bit of time daily in my small town on errands... even though I am dry fasting. This does not seem to be a burden for me, but I do get tired easily.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (10th February 2015), joamarks (29th December 2014), Limor Wolf (10th February 2015), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2015)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks

If you have been following this thread then you are aware that I did not become a breatharian by doing the 21 day process and I did not use any will power.... it just... happened. I am still untangling all the things that I experienced and did so many years ago.

My conclusion, from all that I have researched and meditated upon, that humans are a hybridized race developed from an existing native species with alien genes spliced in. From this understanding I believe that my intuitive (or female) abilities brought me to a place where I had/have many abilities that are considered unusual. Breatharianism is only one of them. What was lacking is the logical understanding of just HOW I have done these things. All I have been able to do was to tell a story about my transformation, to the best of my recollection.

I am writing this post because a great piece of the HOW and WHY has clicked in since taking theTemplate.org ceremonies last week. I began participating in theTemplate in 2000. Each year the knowledge base for this work grows and new ceremonies are birthed which take participants to the next level of actualization and integration. The ceremonies I attended last week were #6,7,8,9,and 10.

Through exposure to geometry, coded language, and special music I was able to re-build structures within reality. The music has been specially composed using a completely different scale based on the phi-ratio. These structures have allowed me to reform broken circuits and sphere-cuits that I used to become a breatharian. Breathing is now a completely different experience, for I do not take my breath from this reality on the planet... but from a different toroidal circuit. And now my analytical mind has some understanding of what I am doing and how I am doing it.... still, it is the female or intuitive part of me that must do the actualization.

Are you still interested in becoming a breatharian? I recommend you consider the ceremonies offered by theTemplate.org. They are not about religion or any sort of god, they are about remembering who you are and what you are capable of doing. You can even take the first ceremony (which connects 12 circuits) through an interactive DVD in your own home. But you must go through all 10 available ceremonies to re-establish your breathing circuits.
    Last edited by Dawn; 10th February 2015 at 19:31.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Aspen (10th February 2015), eaglespirit (10th February 2015), Jane Tripp (16th September 2015), JRS (10th February 2015), Karezza (22nd February 2015), leavesoftrees (11th February 2015), Limor Wolf (10th February 2015), Puffin (11th February 2015), spiritwind (21st February 2015), Stephanie (6th October 2021), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2015), Zampano (10th February 2015)

7. Link to Post #264
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    If you have been following this thread then you are aware that I did not become a breatharian by doing the 21 day process and I did not use any will power.... it just... happened. I am still untangling all the things that I experienced and did so many years ago.

My conclusion, from all that I have researched and meditated upon, that humans are a hybridized race developed from an existing native species with alien genes spliced in. From this understanding I believe that my intuitive (or female) abilities brought me to a place where I had/have many abilities that are considered unusual. Breatharianism is only one of them. What was lacking is the logical understanding of just HOW I have done these things. All I have been able to do was to tell a story about my transformation, to the best of my recollection.

I am writing this post because a great piece of the HOW and WHY has clicked in since taking theTemplate.org ceremonies last week. I began participating in theTemplate in 2000. Each year the knowledge base for this work grows and new ceremonies are birthed which take participants to the next level of actualization and integration. The ceremonies I attended last week were #6,7,8,9,and 10.

Through exposure to geometry, coded language, and special music I was able to re-build structures within reality. The music has been specially composed using a completely different scale based on the phi-ratio. These structures have allowed me to reform broken circuits and sphere-cuits that I used to become a breatharian. Breathing is now a completely different experience, for I do not take my breath from this reality on the planet... but from a different toroidal circuit. And now my analytical mind has some understanding of what I am doing and how I am doing it.... still, it is the female or intuitive part of me that must do the actualization.

Are you still interested in becoming a breatharian? I recommend you consider the ceremonies offered by theTemplate.org. They are not about religion or any sort of god, they are about remembering who you are and what you are capable of doing. You can even take the first ceremony (which connects 12 circuits) through an interactive DVD in your own home. But you must go through all 10 available ceremonies to re-establish your breathing circuits.
    ... still, it is the female or intuitive part of me that must do the actualization.

Powerful Dawn,
    Thank You so much for sharing and it is great to see You posting : )
    Have a Beautiful Day!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Dawn (10th February 2015), Karezza (22nd February 2015), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2015)

9. Link to Post #265
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

how to do the steps? I can't understand how to create grounding chord and other steps. can you be more specific? please

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahesh Anand Kadri For This Post:

eaglespirit (16th February 2015)

11. Link to Post #266
    Thanks

Quote Mahesh Anand Kadri: how to do the steps? I can't understand how to create grounding chord and other steps. can you be more specific? please
    Hi Mahesh. A grounding cord is simply your energetic connection to the earth. If we imagine that we are connected to the earth from the tip of our tailbone to the center of the earth, then this strengthens this connection. One of my favorite sayings is 'where attention goes, energy flows'. Pay attention to your connection to the earth through imagining you have a root or line of light connecting you to her center; this will instantly create a strong circuit for you. The more time you spend imagining this, the stronger your circuit which connects you to the earth will become.

One way to immediately repair the circuit which grounds you to the earth is to do the ceremony below. The grounding circuit is one of 12 circuits this online ceremony will repair for you.

I suspect you would benefit greatly from the template ceremonies. As more and more of our circuits connect, we become more and more able to intuit new information. You will find the first ceremony online and I'm putting up a link to it below. This ceremony will allow 12 important energy circuits in your body to repair immediately. A deeper understanding of the circuits you are connecting and why/how this works is avaliable as a package from theTemplate.org
    Last edited by Dawn; 18th February 2015 at 04:50.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

eaglespirit (16th February 2015), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2015)

13. Link to Post #267
    Thanks

hello dawn,

now it's my turn to give a kind warning

i'm sure this template stuff works.
    after practicing power exercises (tensgrity carlos castaneda, yoga and other "gymnastic moves")
    i know it works well indeed.

but after studding Atlantis, i m aware that all of the Technic based information is quit intrusive for our integral beings.
    they give information with the following hidden intention: walk IN-FORMATION.
    ok, we walk in formation on a path of love and freedom, that's nice
    but what is happening meanwhile you are so willingly to offer everything you have to become what they preach?

this is what is happening: they install an antenna and receiver in your system by (sacred) geometrical forms.
    to tap into a special designed consciousness field.
    which is growing and kept alive by thousands of wandering souls who wants to find some rest.
    with the purpose of harvesting their psychic energy.

first it feels great to be a piece of all this, it is mind blowing, warming and fulfilling.

but how is the first shot of heroine for a person who have no experience with expanding consciousness?

i know the comparison is a bit harsh
    but after a while of doing this exercises or templates, they will come to collect their fee

if you get aware by then it's not so beneficial at last, it's very difficult to redo this DNA changes.

there is no simple "pill" to heal our artificial DNA deprogramming heritage.
    the DNA limitations are placed their for a reason beyond enslaving us.
    it's our needed limit to grow slowly. and in the process to reform the bad (Atlantis) karma.

however for some people it's still better to do something then to do nothing at all.
    as it is the same for man to go to church than to be a materialist to the bone who believes there is nothing more then the eye can see.

greetings from a sunny holland.

ps dawn, how was your last dry fasting period? did it bring some new insights?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

Alecs (21st February 2015), Dawn (17th February 2015), eaglespirit (18th February 2015), Inaiá (23rd February 2015), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2015)

15. Link to Post #268
    Thanks

Joa, You do realize these are the same circuits that acupuncture and Chinese medicine address????? When we are ill it is because we have blocked or broken circuits where life force cannot flow properly. The entire understanding that informs Chinese medicine, Jin Shin Jtusu, Cranial Sacral work, etc, etc, etc... is all based on finding which circuits are not functioning and correcting them. The problem with all of these modalities is that 'repairs' usually do not last. Because of this, ongoing treatments are necessary.

It is a big relief that the template reconnections are permanent and lasting. This allows deep healing to continue to unfold without causing energetic blockages.

Having functioning circuitry which allows me to translate light and transform energies which are not aligned is very important. With broken and disconnected circuitry it really isn't possible to have a deep understanding of what is going on here (in this reality). The geometry shown in the ceremonies is simply a representation of what we all can do with creative energies. All around us the geometric forms of molecules, atoms etc, translate into minerals, plants, animals, and insects. Being able to translate the universal codes coming into the planet as light so that we create from conscious love, rather than from fear, allows us all to become free of this mutant reality. We are currently living in a prison of the mind. Without functioning connections within ourselves we are all co-creating a mutant fear based reality. We are not able to understand our full potential from where we currently are with incomplete DNA etc. We do know that we have a magnificent history which has been hidden from us, and that our DNA is constantly being fooled with by TPTB.

Your post is written from fear.... and that is OK, for that is what is informing you now. You are very afraid of what sinister plot you imagine may be underneath the Template and felt you needed to warn me of danger. If you feel this much fear when you contemplate it, then it is not for you right now.

I have been involved with the template ceremonies for 15 years now (since 1999). Having connected circuits has allowed me to slowly address that which I have repressed. This has allowed me to clearly remember uncountable lives and process the information from them. Recently I have been integrating many current timelines, bringing my energies back into this timeline so that I can move out of victimhood and into creatorship. This path is a bit wierd, but with healthy circuits I have been able to remain balanced and grounded through it all.

The road has not been easy... I believe you are right that it must happen slowly (or all of the angst we have repressed would likely kill us- literally!) That has been the blessing of having working circuitry.... it has allowed me to process and integrate in a balanced and organic way.

The reason I brought this topic up in my Breatharian thread is that Mahesh was having difficulty understanding how to ground his body. This is actually a circuit available to us all, and in various stages of disconnection for most humans. As soon as he asked me to describe in detail how to connect to the earth in this way I realized his earth circuit is not functioning properly. The first Template ceremony is available online and it will make a permanent connection of his earth circuit for him. After that he will be able to understand the material in this thread from a direct experiential point of view.
    Last edited by Dawn; 18th February 2015 at 04:52.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Alecs (21st February 2015), DNA (2nd January 2019), eaglespirit (18th February 2015), hohoemi (20th February 2015), Meggings (17th February 2015), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2015)

17. Link to Post #269
    Thanks

hi dawn,

i respect your lovingly world view.
    we need this positive thinking.
    your posts breaths out a lot of love.

but there must also be a note of the "dark-side".
    i will name it, just for the sake of our choice here on earth.
    i tried to keep the "warning" post light hartly.

it is certainly not written out of fear.
    i can watch the templates without any harm or problems.
    as i said i have experience with this kind of symbolic power tools.
    so i know how to protect these energy ports.

the symbols itself are of course not the problem.
    they are as you said part of nature and the building blocks of matter.

im sure the templates help you a lot.
    it is not my intention to undermine this believe they are right for our healing.
    also i don't want to make this a discussion a yes or no thing.

for you, dawn, and all the people who wants to try this kind of energy tools: (it's is the same for yoga)
    just look at what is happening while you undergo these templates.

try to feel (indeed with wonder, not with fear) what is happening in the small over viewed corners of your energy system.

greetings from Holland, quite misty morning

18. The Following User Says Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

DNA (2nd January 2019)

19. Link to Post #270
    Thanks

With respect Joa, it is apparent you have not done the ceremonies. I do realize that TPTB have used geometry to lure our interest into traps of their making. That does not mean that geometry is bad. In fact I think it may be our most ancient language, the language of creation. I have created a thread about theTemplate and you can look at it here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...for-the-future . The breatharian thread is not the place to go into a depth of understanding about it. I will just say that during the Template ceremonies, our true history as best we all know it at this time, is discussed. The ceremonies focus on forgiving all others who have contributed to the dualistic patterns of victim and perpetrator, male and female, etc. Circuits are tested in the body before the ceremony and after the ceremony. It is clearly seen that broken or non-functioning body circuits begin to function again after each ceremony (new circuits in each new ceremony). Honestly, without functioning circuits no one has a chance in H*** of awakening or processing information. Because thousands of people have taken the ceremonies, it is very clear that they allow unfolding in a gentle and organic manner over months and years afterwards.

As I look at all the articles here on Avalon, it is clear that most Avalon people are STUCK in victim mentality, and afraid of the future. They seem fully stuck in focusing on catastrophe. Thread after thread focuses on catastrophe, with no understanding at all that they are propagating FEAR PORN. Rarely does any member of Avalon take the time to look at possible solutions. Avalon threads which focus on positive aspects of life, and our ability to create new things, are few and far between. When a positive thread is created, it is usually poorly attended by Avalon members and dies after a few posts. This is at least partly (if not completely) due to people having disconnected circuitry. Without a functioning body, the information needed to move into a new way of being cannot be accessed.

Every human should have a fully functioning circuit connecting them to the earth. And every human should have fully functioning pranic circuits that nourish their bodies with each breath. Yogis spend their entire life times attempting to open circuits. For the rest of us, theTemplate offers a way to repair damaged circuitry with ease and grace.... no bells and whistles, very simply and organically.
    Last edited by Dawn; 21st February 2015 at 09:43.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Anchor (21st February 2015), DNA (2nd January 2019), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), genevieve (23rd February 2015), hohoemi (21st February 2015), joamarks (22nd February 2015), Joe Sustaire (21st February 2015), JRS (23rd February 2015), Meggings (23rd February 2015), Peace in Oz (1st May 2021), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2015), Wind (21st February 2015)

21. Link to Post #271
    Thanks

hello dawn,

thanks for the reply.
    your right, i didn't do the templates.

i share your feelings about people who have a (negative) opinion without bringing in their own experience. (you made a sensitive point here )

your right again this is not the a good place to discuss it.
    however i like the way you keep discussion clean of negative or defensive emotions.
    it's a pity i don't live in your neighborhood, so we could discuss it in real life.

i will follow the new templates thread and i will post my questions there.

anyway, how was your last dry fast?

did you perhaps also taste your urine while dry fasting?
    mine tasted very sour the first days. like battery acid!
    greetings from a sunny holland.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

DNA (2nd January 2019)

23. Link to Post #272
    Thanks

Quote joamarks: how was your last dry fast?
    I really like dry fasting. However I am of the opinion that no one should try this from an ego based self control paradigm. The last one I did was internally motivated and took no self control at all... which was really nice. Bodies use adipose tissue to remain balanced and hydrated until/unless breatharian circuits are activated. Apparently fat is mostly made up of water and it is the easiest place for the body to locate usable water while on this type of fast. Besides a tremendous increase in energy levels, mental clarity, and generally feeling well I noticed a lot of negative energy leaving my body. These energy clouds were very dense and moved out and away quickly.

There has been much written on the topic of how our organs digest emotions and thoughts, as well as food. When they are not burdened by food digestion they can work on disharmonious energies caught within the body. That is what I love most during a cleanse, the clear energy field that results as the organs are freed up to work on disharmonies.

I was in a lovely emotional state all during the cleanse... lots of calm joy and happiness, along with creativity and an urge to clean and organize my little home. These gifts have always accompanied any fast I have ever done after the first few days. It is my belief that the cleaning/organizing phase shows on the outside what is occurring on the inside of the body. The outside reflects the inside and visa versa.

It has been a couple of months now and the adipose tissue I 'lost' has not yet returned. That is usual in a dry fast I have heard.
    Last edited by Dawn; 22nd February 2015 at 22:12.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

DNA (23rd February 2015), eaglespirit (22nd February 2015), joamarks (24th February 2015), Meggings (23rd February 2015), WhiteFeather (23rd February 2015), Wind (22nd February 2015)

25. Link to Post #273
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey, do you know any technique for opening third eye or 6th chakra??

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahesh Anand Kadri For This Post:

DNA (2nd January 2019)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks

Mahesh Anand Kadri: Go to the following link and be willing to invest an entire month of your life doing the revocations and fire ceremonies. It is a big investment of time but worth it. In order to understand the entire protocol you can download the revocations on the home page and begin to read them out loud for a week or 2. Then pay $9 for access for the month to the members section and you will find the instructions on fire ceremonies. Until you break out of the prison of your mind and the matrix humanity is now caught in you will not be able to be a free willed being with your abilities and memories intact. Here's the link: www.GalacticHistorian.com

Once you have completed your month of intensive work you will find power, energy, abilities, insights, and understandings flooding in. You can also go to YouTube and look for anything put out by Andre Bartzis

Good luck to you.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

DNA (2nd January 2019)

29. Link to Post #275
    Canada Avalon Member Jane Tripp's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this is an old post, but thanks so much for sharing your wonderful story. I found it incredibly moving and enlightening and it has reminded me that I wanted to look into this subject more deeply. If you don't mind me asking Dawn, several years along, are you still eating or are you a Breatharian once again?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jane Tripp For This Post:

Constance (16th September 2015), DNA (2nd January 2019), petra (6th May 2019)

31. Link to Post #276
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Quote Posted by Jane Tripp (here)
    I know this is an old post, but thanks so much for sharing your wonderful story. I found it incredibly moving and enlightening and it has reminded me that I wanted to look into this subject more deeply. If you don't mind me asking Dawn, several years along, are you still eating or are you a Breatharian once again?
    Jane, I just noticed that Dawn's last post was in March 2015 and that she has retired from the forum.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

DNA (2nd January 2019), ThePythonicCow (18th September 2015)

33. Link to Post #277
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

I haven't read all the large number of posts here and didn't even know there was a breatharian thread but I posted on Bill's Water fasting thread and it was suggested i copy the post here!

I became breatharian not so long ago. I would highly recommend everything by Ray Maor but I actually did a modified version of his group course on my own as I felt confident enough and had been 'feeling the call' for years. At the end of the 3rd day dry fast something changed in my body and I suddenly had a lot of energy and felt much better - in fact I went on a very fast non-stop 10k walk. Breatharians would say this is when the Prana Engine in our bodies is turned on and we no longer need to eat.

OK, many of you won't believe it's possible to live healthily for years without food and I certainly didn't. I find it funny that even some friends don't believe me when I obviously have personal proof for myself. Dry fasting is interesting because eventually (after about 3 days) the body starts to use the 'deep water' in the organs, bones and tissues and there is some evidence that this is where repressed traumas are stored. I have heard stories of people going through breatharian training releasing serious traumas and their lives being transformed as a result.

It's certainly possible to go a week without water in a bone dry climate and some breatharians who live in humid climates can go a great deal longer, maybe indefinitely. I think the fact that we can become breatharian is possibly the ultimate proof that we create our own reality and even the 'need to eat' is just programming (there's no point in any scientists out there giving a logical proof that it's impossible).

So weight gain without food or water is possible and I know of body builders who are breatharian and not just a well-known fake one on Youtube!

In practice almost all we breatharians eat fairly regularly because we still enjoy food and it's such a big social thing but it loses its importance and you realise that food is genuinely an addiction - practically everyone eats far more than necessary. I say 'necessary' because obviously the average person does need to eat and their belief system is that they will die without eating but you can adopt (with proof) another belief system. I can happily go a day without food which is something extraordinary for most people but obviously it should be no big deal. Again, this reflects attitude rather than bodily need.

Possibly the most convincing proof of breatharianism is the Israeli documentary done on Ray Maor who in a controlled environment went seven days without food or water and a daily blood test showed no changed. This had the doctor baffled...

Anyone interested can find this and other Ray Maor videos on Youtube.

Of course, this spills over into health and diet and I can't help but be amused by people obsessing over healthy food, vitamins and minerals and what diet to cure which disease. Yes, at one level it is important but ultimately it really is 'all in the mind'. All illness is caused by energy loss due to leaking emotional energy and a person will find themselves lacking in some vitamin or mineral because of this (complex system of energy exchange in the body robbing the immune system, effecting digestion, etc). So, while doctors prescribe a pill, the next level is to supplement the diet. After that, the next level is to find and cure the emotional cause and ultimately we don't need a 'good diet' at all...

I may be breatharian but I am well known for saying (with some truth) that the purpose of life is coffee and cake!

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2019), Chip (1st January 2019), DeDukshyn (1st January 2019), Delight (2nd January 2019), DNA (2nd January 2019), drneglector (11th January 2019), Eva2 (11th January 2019), NancyV (1st January 2019), petra (6th May 2019), RunningDeer (1st January 2019)

35. Link to Post #278
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

These are some of the places I researched on dry-fasting:
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th March 2019 at 12:56.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st January 2019), DNA (2nd January 2019)

37. Link to Post #279
    Spain Deactivated
    Canary Islands overlooking a beach with forest covered mountains behind.
    Thanks

Here's an interesting video by Ray Maor (the breatharian guy I mentioned before) about the stages of acceptance by society of anything new such as vegetarians, breatharians etc.

The stages being: ignore, laugh, fight, accept.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5th For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th January 2019), drneglector (11th January 2019), Elixir (11th January 2019)

39. Link to Post #280
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

My only concern so far is what would happen to my bowel movements if I were to eat less than I already do? I've been reading a different thread here where the OP does not eat, and the benefits not eating at all sound pretty fantastic. It just struck me recently though - what about pooping? Not pooping sounds like a drawback.

For the past 10+ years, I've been eating one meal per day or less, and have been living off mostly coffee. I joke that coffee is food
    I go to the bathroom every morning about 5 minutes after I wake, and never have trouble.

Up to age 18 or so, I ate three meals per day, and only pooped about every 3-4 days - so that's a pretty big difference that doesn't make any sense at all. Now I eat less, and poop more.

Quote Posted by 5th (here)
    I haven't read all the large number of posts here and didn't even know there was a breatharian thread but I posted on Bill's Water fasting thread and it was suggested i copy the post here!

I became breatharian not so long ago. I would highly recommend everything by Ray Maor but I actually did a modified version of his group course on my own as I felt confident enough and had been 'feeling the call' for years. At the end of the 3rd day dry fast something changed in my body and I suddenly had a lot of energy and felt much better - in fact I went on a very fast non-stop 10k walk. Breatharians would say this is when the Prana Engine in our bodies is turned on and we no longer need to eat.

OK, many of you won't believe it's possible to live healthily for years without food and I certainly didn't. I find it funny that even some friends don't believe me when I obviously have personal proof for myself. Dry fasting is interesting because eventually (after about 3 days) the body starts to use the 'deep water' in the organs, bones and tissues and there is some evidence that this is where repressed traumas are stored. I have heard stories of people going through breatharian training releasing serious traumas and their lives being transformed as a result.

It's certainly possible to go a week without water in a bone dry climate and some breatharians who live in humid climates can go a great deal longer, maybe indefinitely. I think the fact that we can become breatharian is possibly the ultimate proof that we create our own reality and even the 'need to eat' is just programming (there's no point in any scientists out there giving a logical proof that it's impossible).

So weight gain without food or water is possible and I know of body builders who are breatharian and not just a well-known fake one on Youtube!

In practice almost all we breatharians eat fairly regularly because we still enjoy food and it's such a big social thing but it loses its importance and you realise that food is genuinely an addiction - practically everyone eats far more than necessary. I say 'necessary' because obviously the average person does need to eat and their belief system is that they will die without eating but you can adopt (with proof) another belief system. I can happily go a day without food which is something extraordinary for most people but obviously it should be no big deal. Again, this reflects attitude rather than bodily need.

Possibly the most convincing proof of breatharianism is the Israeli documentary done on Ray Maor who in a controlled environment went seven days without food or water and a daily blood test showed no changed. This had the doctor baffled...

Anyone interested can find this and other Ray Maor videos on Youtube.

Of course, this spills over into health and diet and I can't help but be amused by people obsessing over healthy food, vitamins and minerals and what diet to cure which disease. Yes, at one level it is important but ultimately it really is 'all in the mind'. All illness is caused by energy loss due to leaking emotional energy and a person will find themselves lacking in some vitamin or mineral because of this (complex system of energy exchange in the body robbing the immune system, effecting digestion, etc). So, while doctors prescribe a pill, the next level is to supplement the diet. After that, the next level is to find and cure the emotional cause and ultimately we don't need a 'good diet' at all...

I may be breatharian but I am well known for saying (with some truth) that the purpose of life is coffee and cake!
    I'm definitely concerned about weight gain, I'm very small and would like to gain some weight, but the idea of pigging out on food is incredibly offputting. I jokingly researched into some Sumo Wrestler techniques, but none of those helped me.

If anyone knows what 5th was getting at here, could you elaborate please? I can't even guess on possible ways to gain weight without eating, and I noticed 5th has left.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast