Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast

Thread: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Default Re: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    I think the simple suggestions I made at the beginning of the thread will work for those who resonate with them. However, it will take some focus and attention.
    Greetings, Friend!

As much as I appreciate what you are sharing here, I think it would be adding some balance to note that just about every authority on the subject of this kind of energy work recommends that it only be undertaken after personal instruction from a qualified practitioner. These can be powerful techniques with unanticipated results. Gopi Krishna ( http://gopikrishna.us/gk.html) provided cautionary tales of kundalini going up the wrong nadi and frying the mechanism in his groundbreaking work on Kundalini, but this warning is also echoed historically through other yogic, tantric, and similar esoteric schools. I personally know of several folks over the years who have damaged themselves in this way, and heard enough anecdotal evidence to prompt this mention.

Blessings!

2. Link to Post #42
    Australia Avalon Member realitycorrodes's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this stuff too.
    Last edited by realitycorrodes; 15th November 2011 at 04:20.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to realitycorrodes For This Post:

Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    I think the simple suggestions I made at the beginning of the thread will work for those who resonate with them. However, it will take some focus and attention.
    Greetings, Friend!

As much as I appreciate what you are sharing here, I think it would be adding some balance to note that just about every authority on the subject of this kind of energy work recommends that it only be undertaken after personal instruction from a qualified practitioner. These can be powerful techniques with unanticipated results. Gopi Krishna ( http://gopikrishna.us/gk.html) provided cautionary tales of kundalini going up the wrong nadi and frying the mechanism in his groundbreaking work on Kundalini, but this warning is also echoed historically through other yogic, tantric, and similar esoteric schools. I personally know of several folks over the years who have damaged themselves in this way, and heard enough anecdotal evidence to prompt this mention.

Blessings!
    Good thinking another bob - glad you brought this up. I am definitely one of those "feet first" kind of people, so thank you for looking out for me =) Eager to hear the replies.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), Caren (15th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), namalev (5th September 2013), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Jessamy99, thank you so much for 'coming out' Wonderful story and told with such light and love. Deep Gratitude.
    -------------------------------------

Quote As much as I appreciate what you are sharing here, I think it would be adding some balance to note that just about every authority on the subject of this kind of energy work recommends that it only be undertaken after personal instruction from a qualified practitioner. These can be powerful techniques with unanticipated results. Gopi Krishna ( http://gopikrishna.us/gk.html)
    Another Bob, This is a good point. However I have never let fear rule my life. I have read Gupti's book on kundalini and found nothing there to run from.

The techniques in this thread are designed to lead your body into a balanced state. From there you MIGHT find being a breatharian a natural outcome. People who are reading this thread are following a soft inner voice which can open new doors for them I hope.

In some ways all meditation is dangerous, because all spiritual techniques can crack the delicate programmed facade we adopted when we came here to experience a body. It is always good to find a mature spiritual teacher to sit with if possible. Although their teaching may be done with words ... their true teaching will be in the frequencies they emit.

I am aware that students need to tie into the frequencies where information is stored in work like this. I have intentionally incorporated such frequencies into these posts. I am available on an energetic basis to all who read my words, they have only to tune in to me.
    That is part of the reason this post is somewhat overwhelming for me. I am aware of people who read these posts and tie in to me energetically to obtain clear frequencies.

BUT... connecting to me inter-dimensionally does not take the place of sitting with someone who has already walked the walk. If you can find such a person your body will learn much by being in their presence, without words. I eventually found someone to sit with. He had words that were entertaining, but his real teaching was contained in his beingness.

In my next post I'd like to provide my own experiences with what you are discussing here. I did experience some difficulties. I eventually overcame all of them. My path was not all hearts and flowers... but the end result has been wonderful beyond my wildest imagination.

I would like to add one more thing. The meditation techniques I talk about in this post were taught to rank beginners in many classes, therefore this is a well trodden path.

In the end, follow your own intuition as in all things.
    Last edited by Dawn; 15th November 2011 at 04:47.

7. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), another bob (15th November 2011), Calz (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), Carmen (8th September 2013), christian (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Jonathon (15th November 2011), Kraut (8th June 2013), Limor Wolf (15th November 2011), lisa (30th January 2012), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), mab777 (16th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (16th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), Puffin (7th January 2015), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), RunningDeer (20th October 2012), seko (16th November 2011), shamanseeker (16th November 2011), SHAPE (15th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (16th November 2011), TraineeHuman (15th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Imagine that you have held a BIG secret for 23 years. You have offered to share it many times, but absolutely no one ever expressed interest in receiving it until now. That is the situation I find myself in. I know I have mentioned this before, however it bears repeating. Something within human consciousness must have changed dramatically and recently... perhaps there is something to the idea of the coming new age after all.

This thread is all about a completely different way of life. One that is filled with abundance so overwhelming that you are literally swimming in a sea of it. It is not important to wrestle nourishment from the poisoned food supply on the planet, you have available to you something so fulfilling that you will never feel hungry again. In fact your body will remain totally balanced and in complete harmony with you and its surroundings. This is what the information in this thread offers. Are you ready to live beyond lack and scarcity, in a world of infinite abundance?

Some of you may know that Bill Ryan started this thread for all of you. I did not know about it until hours later when I awoke and opened my inbox at Avalon. I was delighted, and a little scared to ‘come out’. I intend this thread to be about YOU and what you can do to live in a totally new way. However, last night in the SKYPE meeting room, where the moderators gather daily, there was a lively discussion of this topic with focused questions about my experiences. Someone pointed out to me that it might be useful to share bit of my personal story so that others can use it as a guidepost in their journey. This concept is like buying a travel guide. Sometimes it is helpful to hear from an explorer who has gone into the wilderness before you, to give you a general idea of the lay of the land. I am writing this particular post to address this issue, so it will be mostly about me. If you aren’t interested in learning about my particular journey, you can skip to the rest of the thread where there will be more input about the nuts and bolts of how to become a breatharian yourself.

My mom was the sole student of a Rosicrucian elder, and brought all her children up to believe that the world is multidimensional. Before conceiving her 3 daughters, she did rituals to bring in ‘old souls’ to her family so that she could nurture them as children. I’m not sure what I think about the idea of old souls, it may be total fantasy or there might be some truth in that idea. (I don’t really care whether this is true or not... just that this was her intention) Perhaps growing up with a mom like that is why I have been able to be an early explorer in the arena of conscious awareness.

I had a very positive attitude and lots of curiosity about life and eagerly chose to follow the road to happiness as laid out in American society. I got married at age 24, had a daughter at age 33, began a career in selling real estate, and bought a house. After all of this, my happiness and feeling of completion did not change one jot. At age 36, I took 3 months of courses from the Berkeley Psychic Institute. These were all about meditation and visualization because the express purpose of BPI was to awaken clairvoyance in its students. Their founder was Luis Bostwick who claimed to have studied as a Rosacrusion, then traveled the world learning additional methods of awakening. It was L. Bostwick who introduced ‘running your energy’ as the ‘most effective method’ he had ever come across.

FEAR AS A GUIDEPOST FOR YOU
    As I grew more deeply into this meditation, it became more and more pleasurable. Several people in the Forum have mentioned my discipline, but I assure you that was not my reason for doing meditation. The more time I spent doing it, the more ecstatic it became, and the more the energies flowed through me. At first there was just the idea of ‘running my energy’. I began to feel the energy as a slight trickle that tingled or tickled after several weeks. I experienced a rushing river of energy roaring through my body after a month or two. That is when the fear began to come up in my life (this is your guidepost: the fear). Many masters and adepts have mentioned that fear is something of a ‘gate’ that all must pass in order to get to the next level in consciousness. I would definitely agree with this! As the level of fear I was experiencing grew, I found that the ONLY way I could sooth it was to ‘run my energy’. The rest of the time, I experienced terror which grew stronger each day. Demonic voices told me I was going to die every few minutes which expanded the terror. Finally I this drove me to dry heaves the last 2 days before the samadhi meditation. The only way to feel good, to shut-up the voices, and to stop the nausea was to ‘run my energy’. In the end the fear was a wonderful gift, because it drove me on to longer and deeper meditations. It is important to know that when you experience fear, you are getting close to a new level. If you push through this energy, something brand new will greet you. (read post #1 for more details on this story if you haven’t already)

In many books from the East there is mention of samadhi’s where the aspirant remains in a semi conscious state for many months. In India it is common practice to take care of these people by feeding them, diapering them, and keeping their bodies clean and warm. After this long process, the aspirant awakens as a master. I did not read about this until many years after my journey, which occurred in America. In Western Culture we have a very different view of someone who meditates and does not come out of a trance state immediately. These people are considered mentally ill.

When I ‘awoke’ from my meditation on the evening of the samadhi, I experienced FEAR like I had never known. Strangely, at the same time I was expanded and felt exhalation. My conditioned mind was totally unprepared for what I had become aware of. I had merged with the universe and the GREAT SELF, yet I still carried within me the little self, with all its programming. Sleeping that night was an impossibility, so I got up out of bed and went into the kitchen alone and naked. There I had the strange idea of stopping my breathing, and as I slowed my breathing more and more, I lost total awareness of this 3D world. That night, in a completely conscious state, I experienced my ‘little self’ being torn asunder and completely destroyed. The terror I experienced that night is beyond telling. But the life I have experienced since has made every second of it worthwhile.

KUNDALINI- PLEASURE AND POSSIBLE PAIN
    So the next part of this story is spelled out in Post #1 and I won’t go into it any more. What I did not include, in that short post, is information about my path with kundalini. This information may be valuable for you... however I have never personally met someone who had as hard a time as I did with this energy, so I don’t think it is likely you will have the tough time I did.

Upon awakening the morning after the shamadhi experience I became aware of this world gradually. The first thing I was aware of was that somewhere there was intense grieving. I followed this energy thread and my consciousness arrived in the kitchen. I was not in my body at the time, but was seeing from every molecule and atom in the room, so that I could see all parts of the scene there very clearly. My husband was on the phone telling my mother that I was dead, he was sobbing violently. She was attempting to be the voice of reason, and talked him into checking my body’s pulse and breathing again (apparently the first time he had checked my naked body it appeared to be cold and did not have a pulse- (common in some types of deep samadhi).

My understanding of the situation came in pieces
    ... this is a man
    ...... I am his wife
    ......... I have an agreement with him to raise a child together
    ............ that is my body over there
    As these realizations dawned on me I made the decision to follow through on the promises I had made to this man being. I quickly got into my body, as best as I was able, before he checked for signs of death again. However I could not make the body breath. No matter how hard as I tried, or focused my intention, the body would not breath, and I could not recall how I had caused it to breath previously. Then, just as his hand touched my body the breathing started again.

Although my body was breathing, I could not move or open my body’s eyes. It was as though all my connection to the body had been severed and I had to re-knit myself back into the systems of the body. It was during this time that my body was driven to the hospital. The doctors listened to my husband’s description of my meditations and ‘blindness’ from the night before. They did blood tests and an MRI scan. Using western logic, they decided that my brain chemistry was not normal, and that I needed to be taken to a mental ward. I was shipped by ambulance, while still unable to move. Once there I was tied down to a bed in a mental ward, and given injections of drugs meant to treat those having a psychotic break. I was held there for 7 days while they stabilized the medications and observed me closely for signs of abnormality. When finally released, I was told that my type of illness would likely get worse, and that I had a 70-80% chance of ending up in a mental institution tied down to a bed for the remainder of my life.

I think this is enough detail here... the important thing is to educate those around you as to what might occur so that they do not take this type of action... it took years to get the drugs out of my nervous system. If I had been allowed to come back into alignment with my body in a natural way I believe much emotional and physical pain could have been avoided.

Over the next 9 years I continued to have intense kundalini increases. Each time I went through an increased amount of this energy coming into my body, the universe requested that my body stretch its ability to hold the increased pressure and flow. The first 4 times this happened, I lost my grasp of this reality again, and the ability to control my body. To others it appeared that I acted strangely, and then collapsed and became catatonic. Because of my history, I was shipped off to the mental ward each time. The last time I was there, a book called Spiritual Emergency had been published, and was gaining respect. Years later during my last stay I was treated very differently, probably because of growing awareness among mental health practitioners. Both doctors and nurses treated me with deference, and when I spoke a hush fell in the room everywhere I went. They all thought I was a holy person (we are all holy, but being treated this way is a creepy experience indeed- I don’t recommend it)

Somewhere in this timeline (about 4-5 years after my samadhi) I met a Zen master named Steven Gray. He listened to an extremely short version of my story and told me that if I studied with him, he would help me to build a rock solid nervous system. I attended satsangs and meditation retreats with him during the next 5-7 years. He kept his promise. By linking to him energetically, I learned how to handle large kuhdalini increases without loosing control. At first I found that I needed to lay in bed on a heating pad for a couple of weeks after a kundalini increase, but eventually I found I could take these in stride with only slight discomfort.

How can you mitigate or avoid repeating my story? That is the real question here.

First, many mental institutions are now aware that psychotic breaks are actually spiritual emergencies and might handle such a ‘patient’ differently. However it is much better if you never go there at all.
    Do Yoga: Although I was an active athlete when I began this intense journey, I was not a yoga student. I did not start yoga until about 3 years later. Eventually I became a yoga instructor... again there was no discipline. Yoga simply felt good. I think Hatha Yoga is a big help to preparing your body for the large quantities of kundalini and prana it will be asked to carry as you awaken and become more conscious.
    Tell those closest to you about what sometimes happens in the deep journey towards enlightenment so that they can support you, if you are lucky enough go deep quickly. ( My poor husband was terrified by all these events, he even gave anti-psychotic medicine to my Zen Master in case I had another ‘psychotic break’ while meditating )
    There are traditional herbs and supplements, which are used around the world, to balance the brains of people going through spiritual awakenings. In order to balance myself, It became necessary for me to take some of these for about 3 years. I did a lot of research on what might be needed, and was going to make my own personal formula, until I was offered information on a formula which is already on the market. I strongly recommend this, if you are going through massive physical and spiritual changes that are creating a problem for you in dealing with this world. The product I found was manufactured by Source Naturals and they sell it under 2 different names. Mood Enhancer, and Positive Thoughts.
    Educate yourself. If you are on this forum, you have probably educated your mind about various spiritual topics. I had not done that, which created a wide split in what my mind knew about, and what I was directly experiencing. The fear would have probably been mitigated somewhat if my mind had some type of model to use in understanding what was happening.

SEEING IN A DIFFERENT WAY

After the samadhi I found my understanding of reality drastically altered. I was done with the Berkeley Psychic institute, as I had gone to the end of the teaching they offered. It was my time to integrate what I had been shown, use my awareness and connection to Source to broaden my understandings, and be put to use as a tool for Source.

I continued to work in my business, however I now had a much deeper understanding of people than I had before. I really needed time to meditate, however I was forbidden to do so by the doctors and I was still under mandatory care from a psychiatrist. I took to meditating while on the toilet, or while driving (with my eyes open of course!). This stretched my abilities. The most difficult thing for me during the next year was learning how to appear normal, in a world where everything was obviously not real. I still lived with an ongoing experience of everything and everyone disappearing, when I gazed for more than a couple of seconds. I needed to keep my eyes moving around to see and locate objects so that I wouldn’t bump into them as I walked. I had no problem with hearing or feeling things in this reality. This type of sight is not uncommon for many spiritual adepts. In Zen it is called ‘seeing to the end’. Conscious Beings going through this often have students or family who guide them around so that they do not hurt themselves while they are interacting with the world. It is not a bad experience but it was challenging on my own. This lasted about 9 years for me and was most intense for the first 3.

My challenge in this life has been to do this all on my own with very little support from anyone in this dimension. It has been an amazing journey. As of this writing I now see everything as ‘solid’. At the same time, I also see other realities behind this one. In order to visit another reality all I need to do is shift the focus of my awareness to the shadow worlds, which I see with my third eye and am always aware of. I have not been bothered with kundalini increases for years... perhaps more is coming, however today my body is comfortable and balanced. I have the appearance of a totally normal, and rather frumpy, older woman. I guess you could say I climbed the mountain and came back down into this reality. I have learned that people like me are called ‘sages’ in the books from the Eastern wisdom traditions.

SLEEPING-IS IT NECESSARY

I had the idea that if I kept earning money and was successful, my very 3D husband would not worry, and I could avoid being forcefully medicated. After 9 years my psychiatrist told me that I was not sick and had never been ill, but that Western Medicine could only offer toxic drugs to help balance spiritual energies. He advised that I find a spiritual teacher, and was delighted that I was sitting with Steven Gray.
    Getting to the point where the western medical establishment, and my husband, left me alone took some concentrated effort on my part. I needed to learn how to appear normal under all circumstances, no matter what I was aware of, or what energies were coursing through my body.

One of those circumstances was sleep. I found that I no longer needed it, and that my body was happy with 1.5-2 hours of rest in a prone position each day. (When you read literature about breatharians or spiritual masters you will find that this is quite common.) Waiting for my body to wake up was not my favorite time of the day- it was extremely boring. It did not occur to me to do astral travel, so I just lay there and experienced my sleeping body breathing. I was really glad when true, and rather unconscious, sleep appeared in my reality again 9 years later.

In the meantime what was I to do? For the first few months I lay in bed next to my sleeping husband as long as possible so that he would believe that I had slept. When I did get up, I was careful not to awaken him, and I often spent most nights during the beginning months, after the samadhi, in a warm bath.

That ended when I went to a real estate convention. While I was there, a total stranger walked up to me and said, “I was told to give this to you”. With those words, he handed me a 12 tape set recorded by a Taoist entitled “You are God”, and melted back into the crowd. I never saw the man again, but I began listening to the tapes. They helped me to develop a mental understanding of the process I was in, and they gave me a big hint. The recordings said, “Go into the woods at night and you will be met by a teacher”.

I did not even question this advice, that very night I began hiking in the woods. Just as the recording had said, I was met by a teacher. This teacher was a shadowy figure in a dark cloak with a hood. (Recently I have read that beings from less dense realities do not have the lower 3 chakras and legs connecting them to the earth, so they are usually seen as cloaked.) He never used words in teaching me, and part of my practice was to focus and concentrate to determine what he was trying to get across to me. Primarily this teacher worked with me to develop my sensitivity and to release my pre-conceived ideas of what the planet is. He encouraged me to learn about energy lines, helped me to adjust my awareness so I could communicate with the plant, mineral, and animal kingdoms. He also set tasks for me that were at the very outside edge of my ability. These included walking barefoot with my eyes closed across unknown wild territory, until I learned to see with my feet and other parts of my body. He actually could not teach me any of these things, but he could encourage me to listen, to stretch my awareness, and to cultivate a deep stillness. As I developed the ability to commune with the natural world I found myself in states of ecstasy and exultation beyond words most of these nights. I have not seen him for many years now. One day, after about 9 years he vanished and never came back. My understanding is that I finally incorporated him into myself so that he was not needed as a separate being to interact with.

You might wish to know why this period in my life ended. One day I walked into the hills and all the magic energy was simply not there any more. I tried again several times, however t was no longer my path to be there. Since then I have simply lived in the world as other people do, yet I am called into service again fairly frequently... in new venues.

Many years later, the magic came back for me in the wilderness, however I am no longer addicted to finding it there. I have learned that this magic is everywhere, even in the midst of the most crowded city. But that is another story.

BEING ASSIGNED YOUR JOB

As you become more conscious, the great SELF finds uses for you that are equal to your abilities. This is one of the great joys of the spiritual path. There is nothing more fulfilling than being asked to do something and responding to that request. My favorite expression of this is from Coleman Barks translations of Rumi’s poems
    The Reed Flute

All day all night,
    The quiet bright,
    reed song

When It plays,
    I play

When It fades,
    I fade

I am a hollow reed flute
    Play a song through me

As I became more aware, more sensitive, and more balanced, I began to do more advanced work in the world, other than my business and family duties. I began to sit on a rock high above the Silicone Valley as the dawn light grew each morning. There I worked with all the people in the valley to increase their frequency and consciousness. It is difficult to actually express this, however I know that today many other aware humans have tried. Basically my consciousness was so high, and I was so connected to source that I could use the creation energies which form this world to alter the consciousness of thousands of people at once. I did this by bringing them all into my heart and breathing love into them. I used this same energy in balancing the natural world in the wilderness I walked in each night for those 9 years. And today as I live my life... everywhere I go.

EXTRAORDINARY POWERS COME WITH LINKING DIRECTLY TO THE GREAT SELF

As the years continued and my awareness grew, beings who normally remain hidden, approach me in order to make contact. I do not wish to tell much about this here, because it is very private and sacred to me. You can get an idea of one of these exchanges from this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ner#post305123

I have been ‘asked’ to shift the tectonic plates when necessary, in order to ward off earthquakes. In one of these incidences I was with a friend. I entered into a deep meditation so that I would be in contact with the energies needed to create change. In this place within consciousness, I experienced total peace, calm, and stillness as I balanced the earth plates under me. When my awareness came back to the 3D world, my friend was as white as a sheet and shaking all over. She told me that the car we were sitting in had pitched and bucked on ground that had rolled and shaken violently. She was afraid it would tip over because it had rocked up and down as much as 6 feet. The only thing that kept her sane, was looking over at my serene and unconcerned face while I was in meditation. I had no experience of this at all. Her report was a gift to the little me because it helped my mind let go of doubt. I think it was a gift to her also because she could directly experience real magic and know that anything is possible.

Several times I have been suddenly transported into the future so I could see what would occur. This was not experienced as imagination, but as a solid reality. From these places I was able to go back in time, and destroy the energy threads connecting that potential future I was in, to the present, Thus the course of upcoming events was changed totally. As you look at all the negative information being unearthed and shared within Avalon, it is important to understand that I am not the only human assigned tasks like this. Others like me are doing their work all over the planet... therefore it is not possible to foretell the future based on current events no matter how dismal they appear.

I have been asked to do other jobs as well. I don’t really wish to recount them here, because none of them are possible unless you are connected to ALL-THAT-IS. When that connection is clear ANYTHING is possible.

BEING A BREATHARIAN
    I haven’t mentioned this much in this personal story. Since the entire thread is devoted to it, I don’t think I need to say much about it here. I will tell you a bit about the timing of it in my story, because I’m sure some of you are curious. About a year after the samadhi, and after I had been walking in the woods at night for a few months, a change began to occur in my body. Read Post #2 for specifics. I was only a breatharian for a few months. During that time I experienced no weight loss, abundant energy, tremendous strength, no fatigue at all, and robust health. My particular life pattern did not lend itself to being different or unusual at that time. I was still under psychiatric care and the very real threat of a 72 hour involuntary hold in a mental facility at any time. I suppose I could have chosen to walk off into the sunset, however I had decided to stay and honor the agreement I had made with my husband. If this change were to happen today, with the support I currently have in my life, I would remain a breatharian. It was truly a wonderful and awesome way to live.

DO YOU WANT TO GO ON THE JOURNEY OF A LIFETIME?
    Probably ‘Yes’ or you would not have read this far on the thread. I think this type of desire is your future reaching back to you and whispering in your ear. I will do all I can to help place guide posts on the pathless path for you.... However, I cannot take your journey... only you can do that.

I hope this post helps you see that something amazing is happening on this lovely planet right now. I hope it opens possibilities for you. Perhaps you are thinking that all of this is impossible... it does not matter... the post has planted seeds in you and someday they will grow.

I have such love and deep respect for all of you who read this.

PS: I am aware that there are others here on Avalon as conscious as I am. I see them quietly leaving paths others to follow in many threads. I just wish to say that I know I am amazing, but I also know I am not the only one. You are amazing.... yes, if you are reading this that means YOU
    Last edited by Dawn; 15th November 2011 at 06:23.

9. The Following 57 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), Ami (19th November 2011), another bob (15th November 2011), AuCo (14th December 2011), Birdy (9th May 2013), Bluebird (13th December 2011), Calz (15th November 2011), Caren (15th November 2011), Carmen (8th September 2013), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), christian (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Elethia (18th November 2011), Fox (29th September 2014), Gardener (20th November 2011), gripreaper (21st September 2012), guayabal (18th November 2011), Heart-2-Heart (16th November 2011), hohoemi (11th January 2012), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Joe Sustaire (12th December 2014), John Parslow (15th November 2011), Jonathon (15th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (15th November 2011), kanishk (16th March 2012), Kraut (8th June 2013), leavesoftrees (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (15th November 2011), lisa (30th January 2012), Lisab (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (16th November 2011), markoid (16th November 2011), meeradas (15th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), norman (19th November 2011), NovellSol (4th May 2013), Orph (15th November 2011), porcupine (18th May 2013), Puffin (8th January 2015), realitycorrodes (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), Sebastion (15th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011), shamanseeker (16th November 2011), Shamz (31st January 2012), SHAPE (15th November 2011), skyflower (15th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (16th November 2011), The Truth Is In There (16th November 2011), thewebkid (13th December 2011), TraineeHuman (15th November 2011), Ultima Thule (15th November 2011), wegge (26th March 2020), Zampano (15th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Brilliant!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

Caren (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow, Dawn, Fantastic! Thanks, many many thanks. AT

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aetheric Traveler For This Post:

Caren (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #48
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Dawn - even without considering the incident with the car, you rock!

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Caren (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,425 times in 839 posts

Hard to type --------- tears of joy, -------love, ------hope, ------ thank you.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Lisab (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), seko (16th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Thank you so much for sharing your process, which is much appreciated!

Incidentally, I also studied for several years with Steven (Adyashanti), and likely in the same rooms with you if you were in the Palo Alto or Berkeley satsangs. Like you and many others, I am also seeing increasing evidence of a broad-based consciousness shift or upgrade, an acceleration of what was initiated back a few decades ago, an ever-widening morphic field fueled by the power of Love. May all beings everywhere joyously awaken to their own everlasting shine!

Blessings!

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Incidentally, I also studied for several years with Steven (Adyashanti), and likely in the same rooms with you if you were in the Palo Alto or Berkeley satsangs.
    OMG, what a small world. I was student #7 of his from the very early days when he was just starting. Back then he was just Steven, it was not until a couple of years later that he took on a new name. I was there when the Palo Alto group came for the first time to hear him and sit with him. Nice to meet you (again?)

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

another bob (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), RunningDeer (20th October 2012)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hello Dawn,
    I am somewhat speechless at what you have so generously shared .. thank you very much - my heart is just bursting!

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Caren For This Post:

Calz (15th November 2011), Dawn (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Lisab (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), Nenuphar (24th December 2012), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), RunningDeer (20th October 2012)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Incidentally, I also studied for several years with Steven (Adyashanti), and likely in the same rooms with you if you were in the Palo Alto or Berkeley satsangs.
    OMG, what a small world. I was student #7 of his from the very early days when he was just starting. Back then he was just Steven, it was not until a couple of years later that he took on a new name. I was there when the Palo Alto group came for the first time to hear him and sit with him. Nice to meet you (again?)
    Yes, there weren't more than a couple dozen in Palo Alto, 1999 I recall. I'd just moved back to the Bay Area after 25 years on the East Coast, and slam bang ran into Amachi first, then Adya -- a nice combination of Bhakti and Jnana to set the stage for miracles that shortly followed. Yes, Sister -- well met!

Blessings!

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Here is the promised diagram of how the energy works in the mediation I am recommending. I know it is rather crude, however I think you will find it helps with understanding what you are doing. ONE MORE THING I remembered as I drew this... you need to place your hands palm up on your thighs while doing this. This is because the energy will begin to run from the heart chakra down your arms and bubble out of your palms in a small fountain as you do this work.

* Reference page for a full description:

https://ammaviranajn.blogspot.com/20...eatharian.html
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th September 2020 at 09:58. Reason: added the diagram, which years later was now missing from the source page

25. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

1inMany (28th December 2011), 778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), another bob (15th November 2011), aruntechguy (27th December 2017), Astra (15th November 2011), AuCo (14th December 2011), Bill Ryan (17th September 2020), Birdy (9th May 2013), Calz (15th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), Gardener (20th November 2011), gripreaper (21st September 2012), guayabal (18th November 2011), hohoemi (13th January 2012), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), joamarks (20th November 2011), John Parslow (15th November 2011), Jonathon (15th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (15th November 2011), kizzey (18th November 2011), Kraut (8th June 2013), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Lisab (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), mab777 (18th January 2012), Malcolm Linus (16th November 2011), meeradas (15th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), NovellSol (4th May 2013), Orph (16th November 2011), porcupine (18th May 2013), Puffin (6th January 2015), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), RunningDeer (20th October 2012), seko (16th November 2011)

26. Link to Post #55
    Australia Avalon Member realitycorrodes's Avatar
    Thanks

http://www.kheper.net/topics/breatha...e_Process.html

Robin Adams (R): I did 'The Process' to stop needing to eat from the 5th to the 25th of August in 1995. It took 21 days.

The process was called, "Choosing God over the illusion" or "The 21day Process".

The idea of doing the process was to make us aware that the body is not only sustained by food and water – which is the most fundamental belief system on this planet – but that it could be sustained on 'light' - and that we can ultimately live on light, earth energies and the pranic forces in the air.

Steven Guth (S): How long ago was this?

R: I did it eleven years ago.

S: So today we will be looking back with a level of hindsight?

R: No, a lot of what I'll tell you about 'came in' during 'The Process', I will relive the time using my diary notes - OK?

S: How many people do you know who have done this Process?

R: When I was doing it there were several others scattered around the property - you do it in silence.

When I went over to New Zealand the following year – a friend, had been giving a talk at a Centre in Tarpo and had got everyone excited about it, but then he was leaving.

There was no one else there who knew how to do The Process. So I offered to do it - having done it myself … and I believe you should never take anyone through it unless you have actually experienced it yourself.

I took about 30 people on three different occasions, of about 10 or 11 people each time.

S: How many people, around the planet, do you know of?

R: It seemed to take of a lot more in Australia and New Zealand, and New Zealand, I believe was ready of it, New Zealanders are spiritual far more aware then most if the rest of the world … and they were just ready for it.

S: And in the world?

R: I really don't know. In Australia I heard something like three or four hundred. It's something that people really don't want to talk about too much because, well, one of the people I did it with, a fellow called Jim Pezna, he is jail now for taking a woman through The Process who died, of kidney problems – you probably heard that story. He was a Russian fellow, who did it with the best of altruistic ways: he was going to go Russia and teach the starving Siberians on how to live on light. It was just unfortunate that this woman died of kidney failure. He knew on one level he shouldn't have been taking her through, but she went through and she died. And she died.

S: So this is one person you know of that you could perhaps subsequently talk to?

R: Yes.

S: Do you know anyone else?

R: Doctor Bill Melton was the man who took me through it. He is a medical doctor. He went to live on a community in Queensland. He was brilliant.

S: I very curious about the energies involved. You were not eating and you said you get pranic energies from the air. I think that's a gross oversimplification because there are many other energies. You mentioned air, and just before you mentioned light – and I think there are probably half a dozen others.

R: And you get energy from the earth.

S: I want to understand what those specific energies are so that we can have a better understand of our bodies and our planet.

R: When you are not feeding your body with food, it is open to be sustained by many other influences – you become a lot more sensitive … it becomes very difficult to be in a city, very, very difficult when you are in that state.

S: Because some of the energies you are picking up are polluted, and so don't work?

R: And they also assault the sensitivity of your body, and weaken you and drain you. You can't sustain yourself on the low vitality in the city.

S: Is the low vitality caused by the environment or the number of people?

R: It's probably everything

S: So when you can't sustain yourself what happens?

R: You get very weak very tired. It's a substance that sustains you; I can't explain what it is. As you say it is very complex. To me … well let me tell you a bit about the process.

S: So to make a brief summary. First, three or four hundred people have done the process that you have heard about. There are two possible people for me to contact. And do we know of anyone who is still not eating?

R: I don't think there is anyone who I have heard of who has kept on with it. It did not seem necessary to continue, it was just something that you could prove that you could do if the state of the earth become so poor that one could not find enough food or water. We knew we could survive – but it wasn't even that, it was a process of transition to the next level of our evolvement.

S: Let's talk about the pre experience stage. You got the information about The Process …

R: I had been trying to work on how to do this up at Glastonbell for some time. I had been reading articles about living on light and I knew it was possible. I knew it was possible but I didn't know how to do it. Then I went up to Brisbane for my mother's 80th birthday and I happened to talk to a woman who mentioned 'that Dr. Bill was doing it'. So I rushed out, rang him up and saw him. I was literally doing it the next week, because I knew it was exactly what I needed to do.

I had been searching for a way of doing this for some time.

S: Why?

R: I can't tell you why. It's one of those inner parts of your journey where you know that it's the next step of your evolutionary journey. It is something that had come into my consciousness up at Glastonbell.

S: In what way?

R: It popped in while I was in the meditation cabin. Not that I should stop eating but that there was another way of sustaining. I thought I would be doing half and half – eating a lot less and learning how to gradually do it as the yogis used to do … and it took a very, very long time. But with earth things being speeded up the 21 day process is the way it is done in the 20th century, everything is a lot faster.

S: I have done some thinking about the Yogis in caves and I came to the conclusion that location is very important because the location supplies certain energies, or sub sets of energies, which in biochemistry could be called organic minerals or vitamins, and that we can actually get these out of the rocks the environment.

R: You can breathe them in. That's why it is so hard in the city to sustain yourself.

S: Have you come across Judy Jacka and her book with the Nixon layers? There are energy layer octaves that travel around the earth. The octaves are about 9 feet apart and in each one there are bands that mimic the minerals.

R: I have her book, but I wasn't aware of that at the time. I was just was getting substance from the light and from the higher energies … and by being sustained with higher spiritual consciousness.

S: Judy also talks about vivaxsis, the point of energy connection we have to the earth.

You also were saying that the energies were coming from a higher source.

R: My understanding is that the energy centres we have in our body – when they are clear – they are separate initially – but when they are clear they merge and become a unified Chakra.

And when your 8th chakra (your crown) and the one above your head open you are connected directly up to your own source … instead of running around on a battery trying to plug into other people and places to get your energy. You actually become sustained by the central sun, the sun behind the sun – from where (I believe) we were created. I've gone back to there many times. It's a place where home is. I'm not an earth being.

S: This consciousness yes, but your body is …

R: … Oh yes, and the trick is to integrate.

S: So by making the interstellar part of the conscious strong and functioning.

R: It's not our interstellar Being - it is the creative source of the universe. It's not a Being – it is way beyond that, it is the creative source of everything.

S: So, through The Process your creative source gets into your body?

R: It merges.

S: And that provides …

R: Sustenance, spiritual food – sustenance which also sustains the body.

S: Let's just consider the cellar level. The cells take in nutriments, metabolise them and then drop the waste back into the plasma in which they float. In this model, how do the cells get nutriment?

R: How I saw it was that after the body had been deprived of physical sustenance – food and water – for a certain amount of time it flipped back to its original source of sustenance which was light – or energy. The basic amoebas didn't eat. I know our cells retain the memory of everything we have ever done or been – and it is an individual memory.

I know this because a lot of the healings I have done is to clear the cellular memory out … the things that have happened that create problems for people and ultimately with health. I have seen that it all starts from that deep cellular level.

So when the cells no longer are programmed to be sustained by food, minerals and vitamins and things like that, they do this flip and they remember from their ancient, ancient memory of how they survived on light.

S: And this whole process – to get the cells to flip - can happen slowly or quickly. Either as a monk in a cave or in the 21 days like you experienced.

R: Most people don't realise that this is happening.

The first week, in The Process you don't eat and you don't drink. You take in nothing!

S: Another question, in the pre experience phase is a detox necessary?

R: I did, because of my naturopathic background I knew that if I cleared out a lot of the gunk, the garbage, I wouldn't have the side effects – the headaches, the withdrawal symptoms, things like that.

A lot of people didn't do this because in the guide lines that you were given this is not mentioned. But in the people I took through, I also prepared them with a detox … salads stuff like that for just a week. That was because when people heard about The Process there were 3 reactions … No way! Or yes, I'm interested but not yet! Or when can I start! And the people that were ready, over in New Zealand were, "When can I start?" So a week was the time they had.

And I actually went in 1999 over to America and did a group a North Carolina – so there may be people over there that I haven't heard about. I don't tend to keep in touch with a lot of people.

S: Lets move onto week one. I guess the first question is location.

R: I think the location is very important – I have just remembered someone else who did it, she did it on her own, Ann Saunders …

S: I remember now, and the partner of Pam, I can't remember his name …

R: Oh, Oh, I don't know – but that's Pam's painting in front …

S: Yes, the towering queen site …

R: The first week …location is important; it needs to be in nature.

When I did it in New Zealand it was by a river in very beautiful pristine locations. High vibrational places.

So, in my first week … I put up my little red tent in the paddock and just sort of lie around and read...

And the care giver – it is very important to have a "care giver" and a "clear giver". The 'care giver' is just around to make sure that you are OK. They come and visit you twice a day – morning and night – and they are the only person you can talk to. The 'care giver', in the first week brings you the ice – you can have a bit of ice, and you can also swish your mouth out with sarsaparilla because you are like a bit like a cockies cage.

And the 'clear giver' – they can be the same person – but the 'clear giver' needs to be someone who has done The Process – and they just talk to you about what you are going through, they just support you in the process.

S: How long did the 'clear giver' spend with you?

R: About quarter of an hour each day. Every few days I would walk up to the house and have a shower. But the first week I was in this little tent, it was fairly dry – I would go for a walk around the property every day. It is important to stay in the area, to really focus and go into yourself. This is your journey, so you don't need distractions.

The thirst after three days really starts to get you, you know you are dehydrating; you can fell that in your body. The bowels stop working, you still pee, the pee gets less and darker. The mind is focused on the body a lot. I spent a lot of time reading, so it just distracts you. And you do become weaker. For some people the head start, the detoxing starts, I really didn't have that. After … can read from my dairy notes?

S: Yes, please read …

R: Day 2. Felt quite weak on getting up. Had a wash and dressed. No food or liquids to be taken for 7 days feel calm and positive about what I am undertaking, feel that I have been guided to this as a step towards gaining my light body in preparation for the next step – whatever that may be. Feel strongly that it is connected to my site near Glastonbell.

Day 3. Very restless night, body not tired, I had a strong dream about being cut out of a will, not me a friend. Woke up feeling good, no head ache. Strong, walked 400 meters uphill to the house. Bill calls twice a day to see how I am. Five others are also here; we do not talk to each other.

Day 4. The first day of the etheric operations. Now what happened on the other level was these Beings came – and I could actually see what was happening … and I don't know how many people can actually see these.

The soul has left the body and you know that it is going on a journey. It's standing aside as your body is being reprogrammed. Four 'Light Beings' came, I think two were green. They erected a white filmy tent and put an operating table in it. They put my etheric body on it and started operating on it.

Now, on the first day of the etheric operation. Implants were inserted to enable me to become a Being of the next dimension. I have agreed to do so only on the understanding that this is all. I have no wish for ET's taking me over – I have to surrender in faith and trust but my over lighting guardians are with me at all times. I feel safe and protected although a bit concerned at the appearance I glimpsed of one of the team.

S: What did they look like?

R: Two were tall Light Beings and the two who were the main surgeons were very strange, I think they were green, I can't quite remember.

The Light Beings were tall, elegant Beings of light – of human shape with beautiful eyes. The operators didn't look like gnomes, but more like you might imagine a Martian to look.

S: How did they operate?

R: I'll tell you … this is Day 5 ... I had a very restless night. The moon is nearly full and the energy is so strong that I hardly slept and had strange dreams. Animals and birds very restless and noisy all night – the cows, the horses, the dogs and the owls and the other birds and the wallabies – they were all restless.

I had a shower and prepared for another day for etheric operations. The body was very thirsty … I didn't write, "I was very thirsty" I said "my body" because I actually was not in my body.

I don't have much in this dairy about the etheric operations and I can't remember a lot of it - I've written about it somewhere else. But I know that in the first operation an etheric drip was inserted into my body so that my kidneys wouldn't dehydrate. My kidneys were well looked after and I did pee quite normally.

S: Where was the ethric drip placed?

R: Over the kidneys I think, sort of a catheter. I don't know where the liquid came from. Maybe it was that protowater you talk about.

S: Yes, thought forms and couscous imagination can draw it out. Did you notice different levels of dehydration at different times of the day?

R: The morning was fine because the drip had been there all night. Then Bill came down in the morning and evening with some sarsaparilla to swish out and some ice to suck – but not swallow. Sleeping on the ground in a tent may have helped too.

S: The operations were done with tools?

R: With instruments, they were like lasers. There were three sessions during the day. One was from about 9 to 11, and I had to lie down and be very quiet. One was 12 to 2 and one was 3 to 5 and it had to be in between the time Bill came down because I didn't talk to him about that. And I could get up in between and move around.

Basically what they did is that they worked on each organ. They took my skin off, they flayed it all off they dipped in a silver type of liquid which impregnated it some how and opened up the pores to allow light to be sustained a lot more and when They just knew something very profound was going on was going on within them … I would have to go over my notes form that time, they are in another dairy. But they all came out of it brilliantly.

S: Where was your soul?

R: they put it back they had an instrument that knitted back all the nerve endings all the capillaries. It was incredible, just incredible; every part of my body was taken off in different sections and dipped in the liquid.

S: Did other people experience this?

R: Some of them did. Some knew things were happening but not many of them were as visually aware as I was. Now I think of it there were two aspects. One was standing besides me watching what was happening. The other had gone to what I've called home to learn more about how to operate in this new aspect of myself, in this new dimension that I was moving into.

S: And …

R: Day 6. Most intriguing day with the operations. They worked on rewiring the nervous system, adding more strands of DNA from 6 to 12 which are to be activated in the future and during the third session they totally removed my skin in sections and dipped it in a liquid light and replaced it using the gadget to reconnect nerve ends and capillaries.

Then they showed me what they were going to place in my body, it was a golden crystal. We were talking about the head as a sphere, a receiver like a dish antenna. Now this crystal went down the spine and this was the antenna, it was put in at the last session – and I checked on it this morning and it is still there. Actually, it was a golden sphere, a pearl that was put in the head and a golden crystal that was put in the body.

Day 7. I can take liquid today when the operations are finished. Thirst is very strong. The ice Bill brought yesterday was of great benefit as I can suck it and rub it on my face – I was hot and a bit flushed I think by then. The second of the two hours was working on the chakras and another healer who works more on the physical worked more on my shoulder and back – I had a lot of pain there, and in the neck. And in the third session I was worked on even more. I am down to 9 stone. A rainbow came at the end of the last session, a little rain, but very little cloud. Bill came down, I went out of the tent and moved with the rainbow and I burst into tears and I remember thinking that wow, I have enough liquid left in my body to cry, to have tears, it was such a profound experience. I then when you have a drink, you have to sip it very slowly.

S: So that was the end of the first week?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

R: Yes, the first week. You see there are three separate sessions, parts to this. The first is the clearing out, the second one is the rewiring and third is the integration – I think that's how it is, but I am a bit hazy on this.

In the second week I stayed in a tepee. In the third week someone else needed the tepee and I moved back into my tent. But generally you stay in your own tent, I am not attached to places and it was nice change.

Day 8. Hard to get up this morning slept most of the day from 10 to 4, feel soggy and tired. A lot of healing happening I guess, not much pee – the drip was taken out at the end of the first week and the body has to dehydrate.

Went to bed early and watched the moon, nice to have a full nights sleep. I woke up few times to have a drink … I was drinking two litres of much diluted commercial orange juice ... because if it is too pure and organic the body would react to it. That was for the second week. On the third week you can drink any juice.

S: Spiritually what was happening in the second week?

R: I was totally empty, I wasn't there. It was just the body. I was watching myself. We have all these bodies and different parts of me were watching different parts of me! Maybe my emotional body was watching what was happening but my more spiritual body had gone off on a journey somewhere. I was very aware of that because it happened to me before in '93 when I went of around the world to bring the "Aurelia" energy back. And I can certainly feel when it comes back in – it is a very, very joyous and beautiful feeling.

S: What was happening to your body?

R: The operations only were only in the first week. The second was healing. And the third week was integration.

In the second week all the organs were being knit together – everything was different, everything was changed. I was tired. I went for a walk most days; I went to the house to have a shower. And after two or three days I put on three kilos, just from the drinking – that's all I lost in the whole process.

The body is an amazing work of art, more pee today, but no bowels yet – you become very obsessed with these things. Still tired, a lot more tired than from days four to seven when I was being operated upon.

My mental focus was clear, I spent a lot of time reading, but I couldn't mediate until the third week.

Day12. I have a good bowel movement at last, quite light in colour. Feel clearer. My eyes are sore. I awoke with a headache. Dreams of murder and rebirth – death and resurrection. Frogs croaked all night after the rain.

S: How do other people feel towards the end of the second week? Did they have similar dreams of death and resurrection?

R: I think a lot of them did. It is totally a death of your old self – there is a bit of grief involved as well.

Day 14. End of second week. Slept well. Two weeks have passed, I never thought it would happen, but time does pass. The coming week is going to be the best, feel quite integrated but not whole yet. Mediation is getting better. The golden pearl and the crystal rod emanate love.

S: It interests me that not once have you mentioned fear …

R: I wasn't afraid, I knew it was so right, I knew I was so protected that there was absolutely nothing to be afraid.

S: And the other people?

R: Maybe one or two did. I remember that there was one woman in New Zealand – Cherry – she was carrying a lot of stuff, she was really quite negative until I give her some pills to have a bowel movement. She said she just 'crapped and crapped and crapped' and felt fantastically clear after that. She had this very long hair and she got me to cut all her hair off. SO we cut her hair off and she was so light and clear. It was an amazing transition.

S: When people go on a starvation diet, what is the process they go through?

R: I don't know. I believe that when people starve to death, like they do in Ethiopia and places like that they are operating on their lower three chakras. They haven't got their crown open, they in fear because they believe that if they don't eat that they will die. We were doing it from a comfortable choice. There is a lot of difference between when you choose something and when it is forced on you.

S: What were you reading?

R: Nothing spiritual, novels, something to keep my mind off what was happening. I really wasn't hungry. I was thirsty, that substance was happening. What happened to my body with that etheric drip – and maybe they put in etheric vitamins and minerals. Not too many people did mention hunger.

Some of the others knew about the etheric drip - but even the ones that didn't know - I could see it in them. Hardly any of them suffered.

The woman who died – the only one in hundreds that I heard of – wasn't spiritually prepared. It's a spiritual communion, and if you surrender to the process - and there is a surrender involved in all the next steps in your life. I don't remember anyone being fearful or scared about anything - maybe because of my presence and the non threatening environment. There was also a list of steps that one followed, to help us understand the unknown.

Beginning of week 3. I seem to have become the golden crystal, the pearl and the rod - which emanates love. So part of The Process was to activate us to become a beacon of love and light – I still do that, where ever I go I can change the vibration around, by becoming that. It is in the head and the spine … that is where our transmitters/receivers are working … it is as you were saying before about the body is a series of antennas.

The third week is integration. I slept well. I was being rewoven, I wanted leave on day 19, but I couldn't I hadn't come back into myself, I was still out there. I discussed The Process with Jim, he shared with me the awareness that the cells became so starved for sustenance that they flipped back to their original sources and light.

S: You said light. Did you sit in the sun?

R: Sunlight helped, but no it was a spiritual light. The sun helped because the body's thermostat wasn't going so well, but it was warm it was August in Queensland, it wasn't cold My shoulder was painful, I wondered why and David, Jim's guide told me it was a wound that was being healed, a spear from Roman times which ended that life. A lot of Karmic cellular memory about that time came out. It was about the betrayal of trust, a problem I kept carrying into later lives - that was healed in the third week.

S: Did other people go through the same sort of past life recollections?

R: Yes, a lot of them did. The cells have to release a lot of these old memories; they couldn't hold them any more.

S: Do you actually mean muscles?

R: No, no. I think every cell has a memory - because that is how it reproduces itself. That's why it is so hard to give up smoking, because the cell has the memory of the nicotine and how it is affected by it so it needs to reprogram.

S: I have a problem with the link between the words 'cell' and 'memory'

R: Well, the memory that the cell holds – there is also a genetic memory.

S: Let's just say, 'something happened and you began to look at past lives'.

R: I had done a lot of past life work in the '80's and this was just some residue. But for others a lot of this came up. As one became clearer and started to reintegrate all this old, past life stuff had to leave.

S: And you had to work with people to help them – some would not have known what had hit them.

R: Right, that is why it was so important to have a "Clear Giver", who knows The Process and what was happening. It would probably send you 'a bit odd' if there wasn't somebody to talk things out with.

But we had no problems; it was incredible that the people who did The Process were just so ready to do it. It was just absolutely and utterly right for them and they knew it - and some just made up their mind, on the day they started. And once, three just arrived without even booking in.

Day 18. I felt my body getting stronger. I didn't sleep so well. In the second week we were drinking two litres diluted pasteurised orange juice a day. In the third week we could have any juice we wanted – all packet juice stuff. We didn't gulp it down, we rehydrated slowly.

When you are just lying there listening the environment, the frogs, the birds … there was an old bull that wondered around, he would eat the grass outside the tent and snort – it is quite an experience having a bull eat grass 2 centimetres outside your tent.

Day 19. Slept well, lay in the sun, had a shower, read. Had a feeling of great inner peace and clarity. Didn't find it easy to mediate

Day 20. Feeling completed, dreams – one on fire and one on insurance and the hypocrisy of it. The time is nearly over, it is approaching time to leave and get on with life – I wonder what it holds and what I am called upon to do. Rather depressed at the thought of having to start a whole new life. I sat by the fire until 7 and read, and then went to sleep.

Day 21. End of the advance. Woke up at two for a pee and went back to bed still depressed and fearing very alone … because I really hadn't come into myself and around 7 am was woken by a feeling of bliss and ecstasy such as I have never experienced. The crystal pearl rod was activated and the love poured into my body anchoring in second, third, fourth and new fifth chakras. For half an hour I was completely blessed out. Thank you for the "A" team who were attending… there were two teams, the "A" team did most of the operations and the "B" team did the tweaking other sorts of things for the etheric operators, they were the clearers and healers – they were just light beings, not really strange. The only two who were very strange were the two who were doing the main operations.

After that, after I had come back into myself, I was ready to take on the world. I ran up to Bill, and "I'm back, wow, I can go now." I felt incredibly amazing.

S: So what was the first thing you did?

R: On the way home - because you can have liquid – I bought a milk shake, and I really couldn't drink it – wow, a caramel milk shake - I had about two sips and I couldn't have it.

I went back to my mother – she had decided to worry. I hadn't really told her what I was doing, just that I was going on a retreat. I looked fantastic.

Then I went to see friends for dinner – and didn't eat. My energy was so strong and my eyes were so clear it freaked them out. These were people who had known me for a long time. They had a good wine cellar and I thought I would have a glass of wine – I couldn't do that – after one sip I said, "No, I can't do this to my body." The first cup of teat that I had, tasted revolting – my sense of taste was so acute.

Then I went to my sister's place and they got freaked out as I sat there. It was a lot harder for other people to accept me than it was to accept myself. It also freaked out the guy I was having a relationship with at the time.

I went to Glastonbell and stayed in a caravan for time. Then I went to stay in hut at Mt Wilson. That was a good integration time, until I decide what to do – which was to go to New Zealand.

So it was just a process that I knew I had to do. It was something that had been working through me for some time and as soon as I found a way of doing it within 21 days, I said, "That's it, I had to do it."

S: Were there other Beings giving you energy?

R: No, no, it was coming from the source – and not from other people either. I have been sustained by the source for a long time. I got zapped by light in 1980 – and I was changed like that. It was like a bolt of lightening came in through the top of my head and opened everything up. It was like champagne bubbles for days. I was different, people said, "You are a walk in." I said nah. I believe the walk in thing is just your higher consciousness coming into your body in some way

I have tended to take risks. That's what people would say. But to me it's just the next step on the journey.

S: It is interesting that so many people were doing The Process at that time – and you don't hear about it at all now – is it still happening?

R: I don't know, I really don't know. I haven't kept in touch with anyone. I just tend to do what I need to do and then move on. In 1999, a friend in America had heard of a community in North Carolina that wanted to do The Process and she arranged for them to pay for me to go over. So I took a group through. It was on a community where Dan Winter lived – I had some interesting talks with him.

S: Looking back at the reincarnation situations you have been in, can you find a starting point for this?

R: I think it is something for which I have always had this need. If we do believe in reincarnation and we have a goal … it is a complete circle, we have come from the light, we have gone down into matter and we are now on this journey back and we are taking our matter back to spirit – which is light I suppose.

The starting point in this life was when I got zapped in 1980 and I was always looking for a way to sustain that sense of incredible bliss that have had on other occasions (like in Amanth cave). It is when I am totally infused with the love of that energy. God, it's hard to sustain in the physical body, it's a fleeting thing. After my experience in Amanth cave I cried for 3 days because there is no other way to express the experience in your body. It was just an overwhelming of love and energy and then it happened again later in Peru – after I had done The Process.

It was my higher self connecting. I believe there is a time in your life when you don't have guides. You have then at first, and they assist you to a certain point but then you connect back to your own higher self – until you plug your source. Then you don't need them because you have this direct link.

S: The best material I have come across on this Robert Monroe's works.

R: No.

S: It popular in Germany, but I think the writing style in English is so frustrating and annoying. What you are saying about the higher self is discussed in his last book "Ultimate Journey", and it reads much like what you have been saying.

R: I've done a lot of travelling and I recently had the insight that it was about collecting my parts, to pull myself back together. Sort of like a dandelion coming together – rather than blowing apart. And once back together it is going to be 'woof' off to the light.

S: Totally Monroe.

R: Ah, now I feel pretty complete. I have finished what I came to do … and I was given the choice to go or stay. If I had wanted to go they would have arranged it. I decided to stay, I have a reasonable body, so why not.

So the ultimate understanding of The Process of 'Learning to Live on Light' or 'Choosing God over the Illusion' was to break one of the most powerful belief systems on the planet – that you have to eat and drink to survive. Once that is broken many other belief systems are broken too. And you realise that most things are in your belief systems.

You also realise what an incredible diversion food is on this planet and the energy that is expended on growing it, harvesting it, distributing it, selling it, preparing it, eating it, and the social integration that goes on around that. And the amount of time and money one can release into your life if you don't have to spend a tremendous amount of your life on food. You can use that time and energy towards achieving other ends.

But food is so integrated into our social fabric – which feeds the lower three or four chakras – that it very hard for us who have done The Process to continue to feel part of society.

And so, for a number of reasons, most of us go back to eating. Mostly because of social pressure - but also because we are in a human body for so short a time - and it is pleasurable to partake of food and wine.

Still, it is good to know that if the food supply is ever terminated you needn't be fearful that you will die or prepare yourself to get the last loaf of bread off the supermarket shelf … you could walk on you path - in love, without fear - trying not to be contaminated by the fear all around. Fear is a very contaminating thought form.

S: At what point did you start eating again and why?

R: I Started eating at Christmas time about 4 months later when I went down to stay with my kids. So I had a little bit of Christmas lunch, just a little bit, and after that I slowly started eating again.

After about 3 or 4 years I was eating normally again, and in the last few years I have put on a few kilos – it's the life style I now have. I see it as a time of grace, to rest, to renew, to rest for awhile – my life had been pretty intense for 15 years. It is now time to enjoy what the physical earth has to offer as well – integrated with the spiritual earth and the nearby spiritual hierarchy.

I would actually like to do The Process again one day. Then I may take people though it again… but not in the winter.

S: Who are the light beings and masters involved?

R: There are guides of humanity, there are the lords of light … it's a whole different hierarchy, there are myriads of hierarchy. But this is one group, one hierarchical system that over lights this particular process, which are trained to do this work. They are highly, highly qualified.

S: Are they only on this planet?

R: They are not on this planet, they come to overlight, to guide 'The Process'.

S: Do you see them coming from other physical, astronomical, planets?

R: I haven't looked. Perhaps they are in parallel universes – which is what al lot of us are aiming to achieve - some talk of the fifth dimension, but it is the same thing. The Process is a preparation for us to go into other dimensions, into other universes …

… Look, don't you find that you are walking in two worlds? You operate in the normal world with its 3 dimensions and also in higher dimensions? Not just the fourth, which I think is very astral but also higher dimensions of self?

S: I tend to come from a sort of Catholic view on all this. I see myself as in a middle place most of the time. Sometimes I see myself in parallel universes above, or have access to parallel universes below.

I am also very aware that there are packets of consciousness that condense themselves into forms – and that these interrelate with our 'normal' of three dimensional world through our thought process, memories and history.

R: Right. This is how the Aurelia energy came into my life. She came in as a thought form, in a condensed version and then it unfolded and all these different aspects appeared.

S: In the Robert Monroe material this is called a "Rote" – a package of consciousness that arrives. So when you travel in the parallel worlds the beings there can pass you Rote – which you then have to unpackage and understand in your terminology.

R: After the Aurelia thought form became established in my consciousness I needed to travel around the world to deliver it, pieces here and there -which I did.

Then, soon, there were all these cries for help because the Aurelia consciousness couldn't be sustained by the low energy on earth. So I had to take in, and send out, lots of energy until the pieces managed to adapt and so sustain themselves in our low earth vibrations.

S: And what is the Aurelia consciousness?

R: It is an aspect of the divine feminie - an aspect that has never been on earth before.

S: And the aspect is …?

R: Essentially, it is the female balance to a male energy that had been working on earth for a very long time without its female equivalent.

The Aurelia thought form works to balance male and female energies – so that in future there will be no male dominance and no female dominance.

Postscript.
    I sent my transcript of the interview to a friend who's judgment I have come to trust. Her description of an 'operation' matches Robin's. In my mind the below adds perspective to Robin's experiences.

Hello Steven,

Yes, I read with great interest the Robin Adams papers.

I underwent these "etheric" operations when I was in Belgrade over ten years ago... I know of them. But I was not on any diet. Food was scarce, as it was war period in former Yougoslavia, but I was rather priviledged. These operations would take place every morning and evening, the daytime I was working. They went on for the whole week-ends... Some of these laser cuts were excruciatingly painful, but the pain came only in one wave. I had noticed then that pain comes normally in two or more waves : the first is when you hurt yourself, the second is when the brain registers and sends back the information, the pain is then greatly multiplied, and you have more waves of lesser intensities that follow, like a sort of throbing. In the case of etheric operation, the cuts only had the first wave, there was no recall from the brain. So it was not too bad. The work was mostly done on my arms and body. I did call a few mystics as I got worried. But they just said my greater self was being prepared... Not to worry. Well... I did not have a choice anyway, so I let go of my worry. But I remember being scold a lot for not staying put and not relaxing, making things more difficult. These operations could take hours and sometimes the whole day... I would beg for an autorization to have a biscuit and a cigarette and a glass of milk...!!!

The part about cellular memory and smoking is interesting, hah ? Hope to solve this one day...

The transcripts are very interesting. Becoming "whole" while incarnated must indeed put us out of balance with the rest of the world. But this is how we should all actually be and will be in times to come... I'm aware when I am too "clean" that I cannot stand the other people around me, nor even walk in my small city...

I do not recall how many people worked on me. The one cutting me was always assisted by another. But not always the same. Then there were other spirit helpers assisting in different manners. I had the feeling the cutting one was a former human healer or shaman. But I'm not sure. Some years after, when I was in Zagreb, I had frequent visits of very high energy beings and I would feel ever so blessed and filled with love. These were incredible beings. I felt longing and pain when their vibrations wore off. They came to encourage me and work at me on levels I was not very aware off then. I cannot really say what was done then.

27. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to realitycorrodes For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), christian (15th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Jonathon (15th November 2011), kizzey (18th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), norman (19th November 2011), porcupine (18th May 2013), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011), TraineeHuman (15th November 2011)

28. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

Hi Dawn great thread.
    Generous of you to let us in on your "cosmic" adventures, really enjoyed your sharing.
    Also thanks for the diagram that describes how to practise "running your energies", much appreciated.
    I was thinking it must be a weight off your shoulders, or maybe it,s ecstatic to finally get your experiences out to other like minded people.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), Nenuphar (24th December 2012), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011)

30. Link to Post #57
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

What is the front an the back channel of the microcosmic orbit? I've tired look this up on google, but I'm not sure I got the right thing

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011)

32. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Thank You Dawn!

Thank You Jessamy99!

Thank You All!

A New Earth WE ALL Can Decide and Do...in Our Own Ways...to Bring About Now : )

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011)

34. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote This type of meditation was referred to as 'running your energy'. It reverses the normal course of the microcosmic orbit. At at the end of a 30 minute meditation you will feel really clean and balanced inside as these channels open up flow without blockage.
    none of the true masters i studied with would recommend this approach. if you did breathing techniques and built up a energy charge while reversing the flow of the microcosmic orbit, it can have negative results. The flow of some meridians can be reversed from their normal circulation to create specific results, but only for a limited time, and must be done in the proper sequence to create beneficial results.

I would advise caution and discernment.

Quote After this nirvikalpi samadhi (my research has shown me that this is what an event like this is called),
    if you reached the state of nirvikalpi samadhi you would be a living buddha, i have met masters that are not even half way to this state and they are basically supermen.

The problem is that many spiritual people think they are at the end of the path, but in fact they are only at the beginning.
    Last edited by bearcow; 15th November 2011 at 14:12.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

35. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), another bob (15th November 2011), Aryslan (16th November 2011), Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), gripreaper (21st September 2012), jessamy99 (15th November 2011), Kraut (8th June 2013), Lord Sidious (15th November 2011), NancyV (15th November 2011), northstar (25th March 2013), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011)

36. Link to Post #60
    Great Britain Avalon Member jessamy99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 178 posts

Quote: From TraineeHuman
    I once had an experience that was just a tiny glimpse of something like Dawn’s and Jessamy’s. I was at a three-week meditation retreat in India, my first meditation retreat ever. After about a week I noticed that there was an “energy” that came in from my oversoul point (above the head) and beyond and came down the front of my body to at least my navel, then up the spine to the oversoul point and back down to the right of the heart. But it got lighter and lighter, and eventually seemed to be weightless, like pure light would be. It somehow moved in synch with my breathing.
    Unquote

I beg to differ Traineehuman!! This sounds exactly the same experience and not a tiny glimpse at all!! J
    ………….
    Quote: From Dawn
    Jessamy99, thank you so much for 'coming out' Wonderful story and told with such light and love. Deep Gratitude.
    Unquote

You are most welcome Dawn. I am only sorry I drifted off the thread topic so much.
    ……………
    Quote:
    connecting to me inter-dimensionally does not take the place of sitting with someone who has already walked the walk. If you can find such a person your body will learn much by being in their presence, without words. I eventually found someone to sit with. He had words that were entertaining, but his real teaching was contained in his beingness.
    Unquote

I was also lucky in having such a brilliant teacher who taught me Sanskrit and truth. I totally agree that a teacher who lives truth is the best way to learn.
    …………………..
    Quote:
    Imagine that you have held a BIG secret for 23 years. You have offered to share it many times, but absolutely no one ever expressed interest in receiving it until now. That is the situation I find myself in.
    Unquote

Oh yes Dawn. I have had the same. It is only luck that has led me to this forum and I have been encouraged to write about these things.
    …………………
    Quote:
    As I grew more deeply into this meditation, it became more and more pleasurable. Several people in the Forum have mentioned my discipline, but I assure you that was not my reason for doing meditation. The more time I spent doing it, the more ecstatic it became, and the more the energies flowed through me. At first there was just the idea of ‘running my energy’. I began to feel the energy as a slight trickle that tingled or tickled after several weeks. I experienced a rushing river of energy roaring through my body after a month or two.
    Unquote

I have felt this too, and it is a place that is amazing to be.
    ……………
    Quote:
    Upon awakening the morning after the shamadhi experience I became aware of this world gradually. The first thing I was aware of was that somewhere there was intense grieving. I followed this energy thread and my consciousness arrived in the kitchen. I was not in my body at the time, but was seeing from every molecule and atom in the room, so that I could see all parts of the scene there very clearly. My husband was on the phone telling my mother that I was dead, he was sobbing violently.
    Unquote

I have felt this too, and on a few occasions I have been given the choice to let go of my physical body. However, I had my beautiful daughter to look after and I gratefully declined. However I felt no fear.
    ………………..
    Quote:
    I still lived with an ongoing experience of everything and everyone disappearing, when I gazed for more than a couple of seconds. I needed to keep my eyes moving around to see and locate objects so that I wouldn’t bump into them as I walked.
    Unquote

I know what you are saying Dawn. This is a state I have experienced, but I seem to be able to switch it on and off. I have the awareness that while your head can be in the clouds, your feet need to be firmly on the ground at the same time.
    …………………
    Quote:
    In the meantime what was I to do? For the first few months I lay in bed next to my sleeping husband as long as possible so that he would believe that I had slept.
    Unquote

I am lucky as my husband is very tolerant and we have separate bedrooms because I like to do things in the night. I read a lot and am usually in the middle of projects.
    ……………….
    Quote:
    I am a hollow reed flute
    Play a song through me
    Unquote

This is what I feel about the healing energy. It flows through me. It is not mine to take the credit for. I am the channel for it to come down.
    ……………..
    Quote:
    Several times I have been suddenly transported into the future so I could see what would occur. This was not experienced as imagination, but as a solid reality. From these places I was able to go back in time, and destroy the energy threads connecting that potential future I was in, to the present, Thus the course of upcoming events was changed totally
    Unquote

I have had a very few times when I have seen the future. Once at college I had a dream that I was in a red sports car and my boyfriend was driving. We were celebrating. We were following another car and we went off the road into some trees. We hit a tree and I knew I was dead straight away.
    I asked all my friends and family if they had a red car. None of them did.
    Six months later, a girl in college, I didn’t know her well, was celebrating her 21st birthday and she and her boyfriend went to a party. Their red sports car went off the road and hit a tree. She was killed outright.
    I never understood the point of such dreams, but have come to the conclusion they are just another sense that has opened. Just like a blind man cannot see the sky, but we can.

Thankyou Dawn for your wonderful sharing here. It makes such a difference to people like me who are still learning, to understand that we are not the only ones who are crazy!! Laughing

With love, Jessamy.

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

another bob (15th November 2011), Calz (16th November 2011), Caren (18th November 2011), christian (15th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), eaglespirit (15th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), ROMANWKT (15th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast