+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 7 15 LastLast

Thread: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: Breatharianism, and living on Prana: a how-to guide

I found a couple of links from a site dedicated to dowsing and working with energy. The reason I'm posting it is that the stick-man graphic shows how energy comes naturally into our bodies during the day and during the night. This supports the idea that 'running your energy' is a way to consciously enhance your body's energy flow in its normal 'night' mode while conscious and aware.

I took this drawing from a book you can purchase here: http://www.geopathfinder.com/9442.html
    The Book Title is: Planetary Patterns - A Dowser's Survey of Earth Energies

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), eaglespirit (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (18th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (19th November 2011), NancyV (19th November 2011), nomadguy (20th November 2011), Orph (18th November 2011), porcupine (18th May 2013), seko (19th November 2011), TraineeHuman (19th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

Hello All,

This is my very first post. (gulp)

Much appreciation to all of you for sharing on this amazing thread! Many life changing things here. You are way-showers. This is the reason why I joined the Avalon party!

Will share my own small story. When doing the Matrix Energetics workbook; one exercise was to make a request for a miracle that day and then just be aware of what happened without any expectations. That evening as I drove home the sun was just starting to touch the tree-tops directly ahead. Suddenly, I became aware that I was staring at the sun without the slightest discomfort. Looked away and noticed there were none of those little after spots in my vision. Stared back again, still no problem. I couldn't believe it was really happening and looked at the houses and trees on either side of me and saw indeed, the sun was shining on them. Then I realized, there was my miracle.

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Elethia For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), Anchor (19th November 2011), Artemis (19th November 2011), christian (18th November 2011), Dawn (19th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011), jessamy99 (18th November 2011), John Parslow (8th December 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), Lisab (8th December 2011), Malcolm Linus (19th November 2011), NancyV (19th November 2011), Orph (18th November 2011), porcupine (18th May 2013), seko (19th November 2011), Snowbird (20th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (18th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #123
    Great Britain Avalon Member jessamy99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 178 posts

Dear Elethia,

How beautiful!!

With love,
    Jessamy.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

Dawn (19th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011), Elethia (18th November 2011), guayabal (18th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #124
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

Wow this thread is keeping me coming back for more!!! So many topics covered...

Over the years I've descovered

The life from light prana part for food shortage fears... I love food however, but just in case...
    The urine therapy for fear of water shortage fears... It has minerals within it AND is structured water too giving you what you need to heal. The taking the piss thread I started covers a lot of this
    Detoxing I've covered in a number of my threads elsewhere...
    I have also done some sungazing too recently in Morcocco when there on vacation. The UK is a little overcast right now.

But this thread is really hitting it home with this comment...

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    And... as noted in the wonderful post by RealityCorrodes, there will likely be psychic surgery as well (here's the link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post356196).
    Over the past 2-3 years I've been really getting into some amazing things I'm able to do with psychic surgery but distantly via skype or the phone (4 of my testominals are from the USA!) and I'm able to feel into peoples energy body and time lines of issues within their chakras and energy bodys as show with the stick man above... I know I have healing guides I'm pyschically linked to and seem to channel source energy with my intention and thoughts.

Dawn, with regards your back and Scoliosis have you ever checked out the Atlas bone misalignement? Block engineered into the C1 bone?
    Having this bone realigned can help align the light pipe and help kundalini energy flow more freely...

This thread is amazing!!! Share share share!

John
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th November 2011 at 07:39. Reason: fix quote'ing

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Dawn (25th December 2014), eaglespirit (19th November 2011), guayabal (20th November 2011), jessamy99 (19th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), NancyV (19th November 2011), seko (12th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote I found a couple of links from a site dedicated to dowsing and working with energy. The reason I'm posting it is that the stick-man graphic shows how energy comes naturally into our bodies during the day and during the night. This supports the idea that 'running your energy' is a way to consciously enhance your body's energy flow in its normal 'night' mode while conscious and aware.

sorry have to speak up, not really sure why you think this picture has anything to do with the microcosmic orbit.

a no frills diagram of the microcosmic orbit is on the left. the energy flows up the back and down the front.

in the energy body, when two or more independent lines of force (meridians) cross at any point along the body,they create a vortex. there are many of theses vortexes throughout the body, but there are certain areas in the body which are major intersecting points for many different lines of force, thus creating a more more powerful vortex. (see below)

these vortexes are known it the hindu system as chakras. a vortex, by nature pulls and compresses energy in to a centralized point. a human being's total energetic potential is greatly determined by how much energy is assimilated from the outside ether by these chakras. if this process were reversed at night, you would only lose energy and not recharge your system while you slept. also remember that the human energy field is much more complex than any of these diagrams illustrate. in addition 3d spacial relationships only go so far when dealing with astral energies as the environment is different there, but as far as the microcosmic orbit goes and the acupuncture meridians that make it up (which are quasi-physical), the energy flows up the back and down the front.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Anchor (19th November 2011), AuCo (14th December 2011), chocolate (28th February 2014), christian (19th November 2011), Dawn (19th November 2011), jessamy99 (19th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (19th November 2011), nomadguy (20th November 2011), Nortreb (19th November 2011), RinchenDawa (9th April 2016), seko (19th November 2011), Unified Serenity (8th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #126
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    How come all the arrows are going inwards and none out?
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

christian (19th November 2011), Dawn (19th November 2011), eaglespirit (19th November 2011), guayabal (20th November 2011), jessamy99 (19th November 2011), Unified Serenity (8th December 2011)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,018 times in 8,167 posts

This is one of those conversations that is really challenging to put into language. (LOL) Our language just is not designed for truth telling. The moment I use words I am instantly lying. So... I have tried to imbue my words with the frequency in which the truth resides. Sorry, it is the best I can do to point to what is real here.
    At least I can relate to that tiny little bit of this wondeful thread in a way that I 'know' from my own experience.

This thread has blown me away. I've read hardly any clap-trap in it so far, yet it is so way above me as I come to terms with ugly facts about my own life and the long way I have to go from where I am right now.

There must be a reason I stuck my life in reverse gear and backed all the way into here. I hope this thread will outgrow anything the "Charles" episode set the record for and somehow help me to kick the gear stick out of reverse.

I've had a vague notion for a long time that cellular intelligence is more 'powerful' than cerebral intelligence. My faith in what people say and reason is so low I'm depressed, and disturbed, by just listening to it. Most of the testimony of life experiences on this thread are quite something else.

By the way, I'm not much good at long distance reading. I hate books for that reason. Reading through this thread has been a very rare thing for me. Unlike when I read through massive "Charles" threads, this time, it gives me a wonderful hope. It also reminds me that I have not been as natural with my instincs as I might have been. I've had many experiences that might have developed in these kinds of ways but I just didn't let them. Even worse than that, I've probably invented interpretations of such experiences that added extra burden and restrictions on me.

It even looks like I've dedicated my whole life to punishing myself for something, but I don't know what.

Timid me, what a joke.

I wish I was ready for the 21 day course, but I'm not. Far from it.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

christian (19th November 2011), Dawn (19th November 2011), eaglespirit (19th November 2011), guayabal (20th November 2011), jessamy99 (19th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), NancyV (19th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

For the sake of a well-rounded discussion, Sri Ramana Maharshi on Kundalini practices:

Sri Ramana Maharshi never advised his devotees to practise Kundalini Yoga since he regarded it as being both potentially dangerous and unnecessary. He accepted the existence of the Kundalini power and the Chakras but he said that even if the Kundalini reached the Sahsrara it would not result in realisation. For final realisation, he said, the Kundalini must go beyond the Sahasrara, down another Nadi (psychic nerve) he called Amritanadi (also called the Paranadi or Jivanadi) and into the Heart-centre on the right hand side of the chest. Since he maintained that self-enquiry would automatically send the Kundalini to the Heart-centre, he taught that separate yoga exercises were unnecessary.

The practitioners of Kundalini Yoga concentrate on psychic centres (Chakras) in the body in order to generate a spiritual power they call Kundalini. The aim of this practice is to force the Kundalini up the psychic channel (the Sushumna) which runs from the base of the spine to the brain. The Kundalini Yogi believes that when this power reaches the Sahasrara (the highest Chakra located in the brain), Self-realisation will result.

Sri Ramana Maharshi taught that the Self is reached by the search for the origin of the ego and by diving into the Heart. This is the direct method of Self-realisation. One who adopts it need not worry about Nadis, the brain centre (Sahasrara), the Sushumna, the Paranadi, the Kundalini, Pranayama or the six centres (Chakras).

~David Godman

Blessings!

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Quote Norman:....It even looks like I've dedicated my whole life to punishing myself for something, but I don't know what...... this thread has blown me away. I've read hardly any clap-trap in it so far, yet it is so way above me as I come to terms with ugly facts about my own life and the long way I have to go from where I am right now.
    The depth and honesty in your post is stupefying. As far as I can tell we all have been programmed from birth to be ashamed of ourselves and to beat ourselves up. Becoming free of this is a lifetime work, in my experience.

I believe there is a gift in this thread for the people who come here. It doesn't matter that it seems 'way above you' now, the frequencies contained in the posts by may who have contributed here are a gift in themselves. The truth is never in the words, it is in the spaces between them. It is like coming to experience a sunrise, when it is over there is nothing there, but its beauty marked you in an invisible way. I am so glad you posted on the thread and hope that you come back.

Quote Bearcow...sorry have to speak up, not really sure why you think this picture has anything to do with the microcosmic orbit.

a no frills diagram of the microcosmic orbit is on the left. the energy flows up the back and down the front.
    I am glad for your continued participation, attention, and the intention to check that things here are correct. I also appreciate the clear diagram you posted showing the microcosmic orbit. I think you are correct in this case. Yet I know the microcosmic orbit does naturally reverse at times, because I have experienced it. Thank you for correcting me on the above diagram I posted.

I'm not sure if we should go any deeper in discussions of energy flows because it is such a complex subject, and there are many conflicting systems. I am half tempted to remove my post which shows the day/night earth and cosmic energy flows because it might confuse people. I think I'll leave it however so people reading this post do not get the mistaken idea that I have all the answers (LOL)

Quote Connecting with Sauce....Dawn, with regards your back and Scoliosis have you ever checked out the Atlas bone misalignement? Block engineered into the C1 bone?
    Having this bone realigned can help align the light pipe and help kundalini energy flow more freely...
    Your additions to this thread have been very enriching. I did follow the link you posted however it was a dead end. The links that would have led to an in depth understanding were all old and no longer worked. Since there is so much discussion about kundalini here I'd like to ask you to share what you know about this common energy block. I think it could be helpful everyone on this thread.

I am aware of the situation you mention and have had work done to correct the misalignment we all suffer. Unfortunately it has done nothing to correct my mild scoliosis.

Quote Another Bob...For the sake of a well-rounded discussion, Sri Ramana Maharshi on Kundalini practices:........
    I think you posted this to remind us all that the exercises on this thread (which may or may not awaken kundalini) are not a recipe for total liberation. Is my understanding of the reason for your post correct?

This post is about breatharianism. Several people have shared their information on this thread about their path to having a body that does not require food (or, possibly, water). In my case I used the methods described in post #1. The subject of kundalini came up because several people thought the methods mentioned in this post would awaken this powerful force.

Thank you for pointing out that, if kundalini awakens, it will not lead to full liberation.
    Last edited by Dawn; 19th November 2011 at 07:13.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), christian (19th November 2011), eaglespirit (19th November 2011), jessamy99 (19th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), porcupine (18th May 2013), starsha (19th November 2011), Unified Serenity (8th December 2011)

18. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

I’d like to make some comments about my experiences with kundalini. Kundalini is the same thing as prajna, as far as I understand them. So I trust these comments won’t be too far off-topic.

Firstly, I’ve had the equivalent of many man-years’ experience in formally “running my own energy”, plus in “running the energy” of a second person. I consider it’s more useful for people to concentrate on the idea of running the energy rather than on kundalini, as I hope will slowly become clear. That’s assuming people have access to some way of learning how to run their energy, of course. Many of the most experienced psychotherapists do it at least moderately well, instinctively.

It’s not really energy that gets “run”. It’s all the narratives that you identify as constituting Fred Nurk if your name is Fred Nurk, plus all the narratives to do with how the real you isn’t Fred Nurk but a Higher Self as great as the universe.

As Barry Long used to say (www.barrylong.org), those narratives are all just your past history, and they’re something you need to free yourself of, so that you can live in the now, now. You don’t wipe your past history out. You can’t, of course. But ideally you need to be able to see it clearly, as if fresh and for the first time; and fully, which means now with full understanding of everything that happened.

The phrase “running your energy” doesn’t mean running energy, not even running all your mental/emotional “pictures” and their narrative. It really means running your prajna and “ungluing” lots of places (memories, identifications, conflicts) where it’s gotten stuck or stagnant.

I do have to admit it’s much easier if you have a teacher who shows you how to do this. What happens is that the teacher runs your energy, while hopefully holding theirs still. What you do at that time is get to observe what it’s like to have your “energy” run very quickly, because the teacher can do it very fast and very well. In this way you have a better chance of running your own “energy” because now you have the memory of exactly what it feels like when it’s running.

Next, I’d like to say some things about my understanding of kundalini yoga. Believe it or not, about 14 years ago I was sent (by Shiva, the Indian god of enlightenment and liberation, greatest of all the gods, and husband of Gaia) to see a female teacher in Sydney where I lived. Well, actually what Shiva told me was that in 3 months less 10 days I would meet a female teacher in Sydney who would teach me everything I ever wanted to know about enlightenment and liberation. Came two months and 21 days, I had forgotten all about this particular prediction, but I met her anyway. There was a psychic fair on in a nearby suburb, with New Age speakers giving free half-hour presentations all day long.

I almost didn’t go to the presentation this woman gave. But I noticed that it said in writing that she claimed she was a “master of kundalini yoga”. I considered that was probably very presumptuous. Most of the greatest of the Indian gurus used that exact title. It’s really shorthand for something like “ultimate, most highly realised master” – in some ways worse than “Paramahansa” (which means something like “the greatest”), which Yogananda used as his title. At her presentation I could see she was putting on a pony show act to try to attract new clients. However, because mastery of “running the energy” (and true empathy) is what gives one deep insight into people, I could see that inside she had nothing less than an extraordinary mastery of subtlety, and a capacity for a very beautiful gentleness and generosity that she was terrified of but nevertheless possessed.

After that presentation I agreed to come to her next monthly class. The next day I found it impossible to turn off an excited voice in my head that kept repeating that she was a reincarnation of the original Oracle at Delphi – the famous one who had advised Alexander and predicted all his actions in advance, and so on. That voice persisted for three days. I consider I now know that it came from one of my guardian angels – believe it or not. It was the first time since my birth that a guardian angel had clearly and directly talked to me. I must admit I was still tossing up whether to come to her class, because I could see that she seemed to have some emotional problems, however authoritatively she could speak of and demonstrate kundalini “energy”. By the way, she considered it misleading to even mention chakras in any way, and emphasized that true kundalini yoga had nothing to do with working on the chakras, as it was too much a holistic thing one did with one’s whole being for chakra consciousness to be anything but a major nuisance.

I eventually learnt she had spent a number of years meditating full-time at both Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj’s and Sai Baba’s ashrams, plus over five years meditating full-time at an ashram in Australia. She is in quite a few respects the most accurate clairvoyant I have ever met. (However, every clairvoyant has occasional bad days, where their intuitions are way off.) Through using her clairvoyant powers to continually check where she was at, she satisfied herself she had achieved a level of mastery of kundalini equal to that of both Nisagargadatta and Sai Baba. I have never met anybody in my life who was as ruthlessly and obsessively dedicated to searching out the ultimate truth about everything that came up in their life as she was. Not even divinely realised teachers like Barry Long and various others I won’t name here. She was extraordinarily critical of herself, so much that you had to feel sorry for her. So if this woman had checked that she could understand or use kundalini “energy” as masterfully as the two above gents, you could bet your house that she wasn’t deluding herself.

At her classes, she was constantly “radiating” kundalini healing energy to the participants. Now, I’m very very familiar with the fact that when almost any enlightened spiritual master gives a public talk or darshan, the participants are plunged deeper into their true selves and feel uplifted and are, indeed, more conscious, for two or three days after. But this lady was often radiating at a whole deeper level than that, much of the time.

In her classes she claimed that having even one kundalini experience in one’s lifetime was very rare in the nineteenth century. And that because of this, anyone who had such an experience would describe it in exaggerated terms and moreover would instantly be made into a venerated guru. In her classes she would catalyse kundalini experiences in those who attended – on the average, a person attending 50 or more times a year would have that experience about once per year, roughly. I observed what happened during these experiences. The energy was so subtle it was hard to see it at all clairvoyantly, but I could see a kind of ball of near-colourless energy. First it would linger below or near the person’s feet. The higher up the body it moved, the quicker it seemed to move, until it got to above the head and the experience was almost over (but there would be lots angelic beings doing work on the individual for at least minutes afterwards). She did say it was possible for a kundalini experience to be much more spectacular – but that happened only if the individual had been carrying a great deal of emotional junk which the experience then cleaned out for them. She also said all the gurus were wrong in claiming that the kundalini began from the first chakra, at the base of the spine. Actually it began from below the feet, always. I can also confirm that in each case when a member of the class had such an experience, they were simultaneously experiencing a very major psychological breakthough.

After a while I discovered I could on occasion initiate the first stages of a kundalini experience in some of the class members by talking with them intensely about their problems while walking to the woman’s classes, which at the time were twenty-five minutes’ walk away from the nearest railway station, where I would get off with some other class members. I also noticed that I could make the near-colourless ball of energy move up a class member’s body, by using my “running a person’s energy” skills that I had intensively developed so much in prior years.

Anyway, that’s a different slant on kundalini. I guess it’s a great and very valuable thing regardless of whether it goes off spectacularly or more subtly. I hope readers can handle the truth as I understand it.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 19th November 2011 at 09:17.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

chocolate (28th February 2014), Dawn (19th November 2011), eaglespirit (19th November 2011), guayabal (20th November 2011), Ikarusion (12th November 2014), jessamy99 (19th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (19th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (19th November 2011), NancyV (19th November 2011), Unified Serenity (8th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

Quote Bearcow...sorry have to speak up, not really sure why you think this picture has anything to do with the microcosmic orbit.

I am glad for your continued participation, attention, and the intention to check that things here are correct. I also appreciate the clear diagram you posted showing the microcosmic orbit. I think you are correct in this case. Yet I know the microcosmic orbit does naturally reverse at times, because I have experienced it. Thank you for correcting me on the above diagram I posted.

I'm not sure if we should go any deeper in discussions of energy flows because it is such a complex subject, and there are many conflicting systems. I am half tempted to remove my post which shows the day/night earth and cosmic energy flows because it might confuse people. I think I'll leave it however so people reading this post do not get the mistaken idea that I have all the answers (LOL)
    Is there really a ‘correct’ approach to all of this? If we were talking about something like 1+1 = 2 and Dawn said it was 3 that would be one thing. But Dawn is sharing her direct experience of something here, how can that be corrected?

I personally respect Dawn’s approach to sharing herself honestly. The instruction that comes along with her sharing is secondary (not saying it is unimportant by any means) to me because no matter how closely I follow all the instructions here, I know it will go down for me in a totally unexpected way anyway. I have never yet met a person who said “oh yeah, my awakening experience was exactly like I thought it would be.”

Sorry I know this is a bit off topic, but to the people who were asking about kundalini I wanted to share what happened to me. When the kundalini opened for me it was spontaneous, I didn’t ‘make’ it happen. I wasn’t following any microcosmic orbit at all, it just happened by itself. I went through 2 years of a very very difficult time with it and I didn’t have a guide or teacher at the time. When I finally did meet a teacher 6 years later I was told that the kundalini was simply preparation for something even better to come. I don't think anyone really knows what kundalini is for certain, and I agree that kundalini isn't the same as liberation, but I do think it can aid to prepare the body and nervous system for shifts into higher consciousness.

I also don’t think that the difficulties I experienced (with kundalini) could have been avoided, and even if so, I wouldn’t want them to … those challenges shaped me into what I have become now, and am still becoming.

One thing I have learned through all my experiences is that for me the best way to learn is to be around people who allow me to be as I am. The awakening can simply emerge by itself that way, in a more natural way than to try to make myself more awake or more spiritual.

For many years I read all the texts, and studied all the eastern teachings, and what I always got the most out of was reading the masters who simply shared their direct experience. Something about that opens the heart, and relaxes the mind and lets me fall into my own direct experience of this moment. For me those types of words are the most empowering because they remind me that all is well, and everything is unfolding as it should.

When I read the instruction manuals that are rigidly stating that it has to be ‘this way’ I feel tense, and I feel the (little) mind kick in to try and ‘make something happen.’

I am not saying one way is better than the other way I realize some people really do need a linear and step by step guide, but I just wanted to share that for me, personally, none of that ever worked. What Dawn is sharing here, and how she is sharing it is perfect for some people, particularity the people like me who learn best through sharing, rather than teaching.

I just wanted to add in another angel to look at the whole thing from, I am not directing this at anyone personally. I mean no offense to anyone.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Artemis (19th November 2011), Dawn (19th November 2011), eaglespirit (19th November 2011), Elethia (19th November 2011), guayabal (20th November 2011), jessamy99 (19th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), Malcolm Linus (19th November 2011), NancyV (19th November 2011), porcupine (18th May 2013), Sebastion (19th November 2011), TraineeHuman (19th November 2011), Unified Serenity (8th December 2011)

22. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Connecting with Sauce....Dawn, with regards your back and Scoliosis have you ever checked out the Atlas bone misalignement? Block engineered into the C1 bone?
    Your additions to this thread have been very enriching. I did follow the link you posted however it was a dead end. The links that would have led to an in depth understanding were all old and no longer worked. Since there is so much discussion about kundalini here I'd like to ask you to share what you know about this common energy block. I think it could be helpful everyone on this thread.

I am aware of the situation you mention and have had work done to correct the misalignment we all suffer. Unfortunately it has done nothing to correct my mild scoliosis.
    Ok Dawn and PA readers…

This is the second time I wrote this J for some reason the window closed in my new browser ….

The 8 min video below may highlight this better with 3D CAD drawing of these bones
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ngGZZaUf5Kg

My brief summary and take on the C1 Atlas Alignment.

The C1 bone, when misaligned, the edge of the C1 bone impedes the main artery of blood flow to the right hand (spiritual-intuition) hemi-sphere of the brain and in addition also the “hole” on the C1 bone and the “hole” into the bottom of the skull bone are not being aligned to each other, this cause a “trapping” of the “light pipe” / spinal fluid / kundalini energy channel / micro-cosmic orbit path etc… In addition when this bone is misaligned the whole spine can be thrown out like the first link in a chain if it was twisted 10-15 degrees and can lead to various back issues and blockages… The further links below are as near to the original thread as I could find…

My wife and my Mum have both had the procedure too… and a few others too… It really enables the bodies self healing / cleansing to be stepped up a notch… I recommend this to people on their journey.

I have also done this procedure distantly / energetically with a couple of people one of my testimonials mentions it

Hope this resonates with some and they gain benefit from it in some way…

Some renewed links…

The procedure I had back in 2008 http://www.atlasprofilax.ch/ I used a practitioner in the UK near A41 /M25 junction called Arthur Wallis Google will find him.

Some minor links on the C1 bone being misaligned…
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=xoml9njNExI

Now if you look at some of the other links below and start to realise most people have back issues to some level or another you start to realise some of the other links below “may” have some validity… It is another piece in the puzzle in my mind with what is going on here on planet earth …

The importance of the C1 bone alignment 8 mins
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ngGZZaUf5Kg

A link to the pre-view of the interview I saw a few years ago…
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...31501477117659 The last few seconds leads to the controversy of this C1 Atlas Bone alignment being “out”…

His website
    http://www.theshambhalarisingfellowship.org/atlas.html

Hopefully these summaries are enough to make it worth investigating further…

Some of the background…
    http://www.mountainvalleycenter.com/Koven1.htm

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Dawn (9th December 2011), eaglespirit (19th November 2011), guayabal (20th November 2011), jessamy99 (19th November 2011), joamarks (22nd November 2011), Limor Wolf (11th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote Is there really a ‘correct’ approach to all of this?
    the laws and principals that make creation work are just as present in the unseen world as they are in the physical. in the west there are so many "teachers" who give the, so called master method while taking bits and pieces of ancient teachings and applying them in ways that are not constructive. Then the student, thinking he is doing things in the right way, diligently practices for years and makes very little if any progress because he/she does not understand the inherent dynamics of the system they are trying to develop. for example, if you are serious about practicing Allopathic medicine, you must know how the physical mechanisms of the body work. the same is true for the energy body

A prime example of this is the field of hatha yoga, the teachers in the west have basically turned it into a calisthenic exercise, placating the students with nice sounding generalities and pleasant music playing in the background. This is fine if you want a stress relieving experience, but i shudder to think what Patanjali would think about these people who think they are yogis

Quote Kundalini is the same thing as prajna, as far as I understand them
    No it is not, people think because they are feeling energy they are having a kundalini experience, this is not the case

the man in this video, john chang, who can create a multitude of supernatural phenomena, cannot raise the full power of the kundalini, it is too much for even him.

He has his abilities because he was taught my a true master who taught him the correct method to gain the desired results.

Quote I am not saying one way is better than the other way I realize some people really do need a linear and step by step guide, but I just wanted to share that for me, personally, none of that ever worked. What Dawn is sharing here, and how she is sharing it is perfect for some people, particularity the people like me who learn best through sharing, rather than teaching.
    the path of love alone is most certainly valid, but to be honest few have the intensity of feeling, especially in this age, to go down that road exclusively and be successful. the chit chat of the mind and the various pollutions that the body takes in break up the momentum. there is more i could say on this but it only makes the issue more complicated.

Quote How come all the arrows are going inwards and none out?
    the diagram is not a totality of the energy body, there is for sure more going on than this. energy goes out at the periphery of the field. kirlian photography is a good example of this.

the energy gradually diffuses at the periphery of the field and starts to become part of the outside environment. this aspect of the aura as seen in kirlian photography is yang/electric, while the chakras are yin/magnetic
    Last edited by bearcow; 19th November 2011 at 14:09.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Anchor (19th November 2011), Dawn (9th December 2011), gaiagirl (20th November 2011), jessamy99 (19th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), nomadguy (20th November 2011), Nortreb (19th November 2011), porcupine (18th May 2013), TraineeHuman (19th November 2011)

26. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Kundalini is the same thing as prajna, as far as I understand them
    No it is not, people think because they are feeling energy they are having a kundalini experience, this is not the case

the man in this video, john chang, who can create a multitude of supernatural phenomena, cannot raise the full power of the kundalini, it is too much for even him.

He has his abilities because he was taught my a true master who taught him the correct method to gain the desired results.

Quote I am not saying one way is better than the other way I realize some people really do need a linear and step by step guide, but I just wanted to share that for me, personally, none of that ever worked. What Dawn is sharing here, and how she is sharing it is perfect for some people, particularity the people like me who learn best through sharing, rather than teaching.
    the path of love alone is most certainly valid, but to be honest few have the intensity of feeling, especially in this age, to go down that road exclusively and be successful. the chit chat of the mind and the various pollutions that the body takes in break up the momentum. there is more i could say on this but it only makes the issue more complicated.

Quote How come all the arrows are going inwards and none out?
    the diagram is not a totality of the energy body, there is for sure more going on than this. energy goes out at the periphery of the field. kirlian photography is a good example of this.

the energy gradually diffuses at the periphery of the field and starts to become part of the outside environment. this aspect of the aura as seen in kirlian photography is yang/electric, while the chakras are yin/magnetic
    I'd be interested in knowing more about the toxins you say of and also the correct practices of yogi.

mercury and fluroride are the main two - I do quite a bit to stay clean and detox regularly.

My "Autobiography of a Yogi" arrived so I'm hoping this is a good place to start... or are there better places / resources to start with. I do Tai Chi and Astanga Yoga regularly already but am keen to know if I'm missing something or steering from the path so to speak...

John
    Last edited by Sierra; 22nd November 2011 at 06:38. Reason: Trimmed excessive quote.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

Dawn (19th November 2011), jessamy99 (19th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011)

28. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Prompted to bring Dawn's Simple and Profound and Genuine and Personal Heartfelt Sharing back 'full circle' here and now...
    The sharing by Dawn done so because She was asked. Anyone can do it by personal choice...and continue doing it if it feels right for You.
    ...and You do not have to pursue it to stop eating...just pursue it to connect for the betterment of life...and if You personally would get more from taking a walk in the woods...take a walk in the woods : )

1) Sit in a straight backed chair with your hands resting on your thighs, palms facing up
    2) Create a grounding chord linking you to the center of the earth
    3) Now bring the earth energy up through the balls of your feet, up your legs, and when it arrives at the 1st chakra allow it to fall down your grounding chord like water. So now you have an upside down "U" of energy going up through your legs and down your grounding chord.
    4) From your crown reach up into the 'universe' with your awareness and find a frequency of 'cosmic' energy you like and invite it down through your crown, into your spine, and on downwards, finally exiting your grounding chord. This should run down the 'back channel' of your microcosmic orbit.
    5) When this cosmic flow is strong, begin to mix it with the earth energy in an 80/20 ratio and bring this up the front channel of your microcosmic orbit. Each time it reaches a chakra as it travels upwards, hold your attention on that chakra until it begins to spin and balance.

This energy will travel upwards in the front channel of the body, and when it reaches the crown it will exit and fountain out the top of the head, creating a shower of energy which cleans your outer auric field. You will also find the energy running from the heart chakra down through the arms and exiting your upturned palms in small fountains. Here is a link to a diagram of this meditation: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post356189

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Dawn (19th November 2011), Elethia (11th December 2011), jessamy99 (19th November 2011), leavesoftrees (19th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), Orph (19th November 2011), seko (12th December 2011), Unified Serenity (8th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #136
    Great Britain Avalon Member jessamy99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 178 posts

I really do love it when everything ties together in one Truth.
    Of course it has to somehow...and has to be the same with the microcosm as
    with the macrocosm...
    Clear out the debris, open up the centres...let the light shine...nice and simple!!
    Just how I like it...

With love, Jessamy.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

Caren (19th November 2011), Dawn (19th November 2011), eaglespirit (19th November 2011), Elethia (11th December 2011), joamarks (9th December 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011)

32. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

the laws and principals that make creation work are just as present in the unseen world as they are in the physical. in the west there are so many "teachers" who give the, so called master method while taking bits and pieces of ancient teachings and applying them in ways that are not constructive. Then the student, thinking he is doing things in the right way, diligently practices for years and makes very little if any progress because he/she does not understand the inherent dynamics of the system they are trying to develop. for example, if you are serious about practicing Allopathic medicine, you must know how the physical mechanisms of the body work. the same is true for the energy body

A prime example of this is the field of hatha yoga, the teachers in the west have basically turned it into a calisthenic exercise, placating the students with nice sounding generalities and pleasant music playing in the background. This is fine if you want a stress relieving experience, but i shudder to think what Patanjali would think about these people who think they are yogis

the path of love alone is most certainly valid, but to be honest few have the intensity of feeling, especially in this age, to go down that road exclusively and be successful. the chit chat of the mind and the various pollutions that the body takes in break up the momentum.
    OK, i see your point, and that's valid for sure. What comes to mind though is when a vocalist trains to be able to sing. There is a lot of technical things to learn, how to breathe, learning to read notes, pitch etc etc.

A vocalist can train for years on the technical end of things, but no matter what, at some point that person is going to get up on a stage (or stand in the shower as the case may be) and need to let all that training go to make room for something new, something higher, unexpected and inspired to come through.

There is a time for learning sure, but there is also a time to just sing. If we spend all of our time learning, and sharpening the intellect, we would miss out on the mysterious aspect of all this ... the inspiration and the magic that makes it beautiful, we would forget to just sing.

I guess you are also pointing to this balance, i think we are just each coming at it form different angels.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Dawn (19th November 2011), eaglespirit (20th November 2011), Fred Steeves (8th December 2011), jessamy99 (19th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011)

34. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

I am so deeply grateful for everyone who has come forward to share their personal stories and the information they have gathered here on this thread. In many ways this thread has been a deep and subtle healing for me. It has allowed me to share some of my individuality with others, and in return you have had the courage to share yourselves. As a result ,my understanding of this topic has expanded. More than that, something inside me has come to a place of total stillness and contentment.

In some ways this thread has pointed up a difference between those who have direct experience, and those who have deep understanding of broad topics surrounding this field through reading and studying. It seems as if this has created a conflict, and at first I was a little sad. However this conflict has acted as a goad to challenge people to go deeper into the discussion, and that is wonderful.

I hope others who read this thread will come out understanding that breatharianism is absolutely possible and that there are different paths to it. I hope that the attempts made to point out potential areas for caution do not stop you from traveling the path that calls to you.

One thing I have just realized is very important to share. As you probably have guessed, I did not keep an journal for the events I described which happened so many years ago. I attempted to give an accurate account of my journey as I remember it. When discussions began on this thread about kundalini awakenening as a result of 'Running Your Energy' I assumed the author had information I did not and allowed myself to believe that this exercise might have pitfalls for its users. I am grateful to TraineeHuman for helping me remember that this was not the case for me. My kundalini did not awaken until many years later when I had a personal meeting with Adyashanti, who I have referred to as my Zen Master. Therefore I agree with TraineeHuman... I don't believe that 'Running Your Energy' is dangerous if you follow the procedure, by intentionally grounding yourself first.

I am going to close this thread for now, because my sense is, that the energy that began it... has now come to rest. If you feel you have something to share about breatharianism please PM me and I will consider re-opening it.

Deep Respect for you and your journey. You are another me.
    Last edited by Dawn; 20th November 2011 at 02:20.

35. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), Caren (19th November 2011), conk (22nd November 2011), eaglespirit (20th November 2011), Elethia (11th December 2011), gaiagirl (20th November 2011), Gardener (20th November 2011), guayabal (20th November 2011), jessamy99 (19th November 2011), leavesoftrees (20th November 2011), mab777 (23rd November 2011), norman (20th November 2011), porcupine (18th May 2013), seko (8th December 2011), Zampano (19th November 2011)

36. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

I recieved a private message which I have permission to post here. As promised, I am re-opening this thread to take a look at some of the questions she has. I hope others will join me in answering her.

Quote Joamarks: Hello Dawn,

Wonderful thread about Breatharian.

I have a few questions about the subject too.
    maybe you can find some time to answer them.

my body is in a process of detoxing.
    the last year I tried different diets (protein based diet aka Atkins, vegetarian, vegan, raw food, and now for a few months on a 80/10/10 diet with mostly fruit, vegetable and rice)
    I have experience no trouble saying goodbye to junk food, meat, fish, bread, etc.

I have a strong intuitive connection with my body and when I read your thread about living without food, my body give me a sign this was possible for me too.

1. do you know anyone in Europe practice this diet?
    2. is it possible to start with water fast or is it necessary for the cells to experience total absence of intake.
    3. is it possible to start with underweight? (i still have some kind of a digestion disorder)
    4. I’m always cold with my metabolism slow down on my diets, how do you stay warm without food?
    5. What do you exactly do in a day without eating food?
    6. Is meditating a survival requirement?
    7. How do you cope with all the air and environment pollution, if becoming so sensitive without eating?
    8. Is it durable if you work 8 ours a day with a computer?

As this subject is so controversial, I find lot of twisted info on the net. Can you advise a book which handles the practical parts of being a breatherian?

Greetings from Holland,

Joamarks
    I am so happy you have reopened this thread Joamarks! This is a topic so near and dear to my heart. As you know, from reading this thread, I am no longer a breatharian. My body has aged in the typical way since many years ago when I made the choice to eat in order to ‘blend in’ with others. So I’m not sure that my information is what you need for several of your answers.

Before I give you the answers, let me say that you might really get a great deal of detailed information from reading Lightfro by Curt Jonsson. He lives in Sweden and is still working with others to help them make transitions. I did not take notes when I went through the process, however he did, and therefore his narrative is extremely detailed.

So... taking your questions from the top

(1) You might start with Curt Jonsson who wrote the book just mentioned: http://www.livingcreators.com/lightfro.htm The best site I found for him is: http://www.livingcreators.com/ and http://go.to/prana

(2) I did not go through the 21 day program that is discussed in Curt's book. My transition was a natural result of my process, and was unplanned. I did not fast to prepare, or limit water intake. However I was working with beings in other realms for extended periods. I don’t think my process is repeatable for others at this time. However the 21 day process IS repeatable, and thousands have apparently done it successfully. It starts with 7 days of no water and no food.... This apparently is necessary. I have not done this process, so all my information is 2nd hand here. I strongly advise you to do your own research.

(3) I don’t think your weight is an issue (again- do your own research). It has not been mentioned in any of the books I’ve read. As for me, I did not have an ounce of extra weight on my body when I went through the transition, and I never lost weight because of it. I do have a friend, who has a friend.. who gained 50 pounds after becoming a breatharian and now feels distressed about her overweight status. (How on earth would someone go on a diet to loose weight if they are already eating nothing?) -LOL

(4) When your body switches over to living directly on prana, a great burden is lifted from it. No longer does it have to work to sustain itself, instead nourishment is obtained with each breath. The body is never hungry, never low on energy, and never overworked at that point. The entire relationship your body has with heat and cold changes, and your body is always totally comfortable. In fact, I never knew how much pain my body was in until I became a breatharian and all of that went away.

(5) (Chuckle) This is a question that shows how addicted we all are to food. But it is also one I had to learn to deal with. You see, when the stress of eating and digesting is removed, the body barely needs sleep at all. Suddenly, instead of a 14-17 hour day, you have a 23-24 hour day, where you are completely alert and awake. What do you do with all that time? The answers will come with ease, because you will also feel much more conscious and childlike than you have in years. Creativity will pour through you. You will know, moment-to-moment, what would be fun and would satisfy your innermost dreams.

(6) No, I don’t think meditating is a survival requirement. That is, if you think that means you must sit still in silence. However being in silence and by yourself is a requirement, in my opinion. This might mean that you take long walks, spend time painting or drawing, sit alone and knit or crochet. These are all types of meditation although we usually do not think of them that way. You will likely experience an internal call to do some or all of these, and if you resist the urge, you will pay with out of balance emotions and thoughts.

(7) The pollution and the environment were not that much of a problem for me. At the time I lived in the very polluted Silicon Valley area. I think that was because I was hiking in nature for 6+ hours each night and this balanced all my bodies and energy fields. Jasmuheen mentions in her book, ‘Living on Light’, that she defecates little rabbit-type droppings monthly. She had the understanding that this is because she lives in an urban environment, and that this would cease if she moved to the country.

(8) Do-able with lots of computer work- hmmmm..... When I went through the process I was working full time, and that included computer work, but not 8 hours of it. Curt Jonsson also used a computer for writing his book. Here’s what I’d like to suggest: you cannot know some things beforehand. If there is difficulty, then new roads will appear before you. More than anything, this will put the REAL you in the drivers seat in your life. That means that your life will become more magical than you could ever imagine. Worrying whether your present life will remain the same as it is now is not likely to be a profitable use of your energy. Allow the new to surprise and delight you.

To tell the truth, I did not read any books about this subject until I posted this thread! My experience was my only information. Since then I’ve read:

Jasmuheen’s book, Living on Light, and
    Jericho Sunfire: A Story of a Breatharian Warrior
    Curt Jonsson: Lightfro

And one more note: There is also a completely separate way to make this transition through sungazing. Look back in this thread for more information

37. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (7th March 2012), another bob (8th December 2011), eaglespirit (8th December 2011), Elethia (11th December 2011), Jenci (9th December 2011), joamarks (9th December 2011), leavesoftrees (9th December 2011), Lisab (8th December 2011), NovellSol (4th May 2013), seko (8th December 2011), TelosianEmbrace (9th December 2011), The Truth Is In There (9th December 2011), Unified Serenity (8th December 2011)

38. Link to Post #140
    Netherlands Avalon Member joamarks's Avatar
    Thanks

Wauw dawn, thanks a lot for the elaborate answer. this is very useful.

Quote I am re-opening this thread to take a look at some of the questions she has.
    thanks, for the compliment, but i am one of the brute male species

i have so much more questions, but specifically on how you were going through the process of living without eating.

my feelings on how to start this breatharian way of life, is exactly like it was for you.

i don't like rules, rituals and masters who tell you what to do.
    not to be an anarchist, but because it's HAS to be different for all of us.

for me this total cleaning process of the body started as a natural process,
    years ago, i quit smoking, drinking, try to eat with full awareness and total blessings, get rid of unwanted emotional stuff from (different) pasts, broke emotional bands with all friends and family so i perceive them now as whole beings and not a part of me.

this intention and work, brought me were im now;

my body is feeling a prana sensation through the whole day.
    going up and down like the fire sparkles you see on a campfire.

these sensations are coming and going on for the last 5 years and growing more persistent every day.

till a few weeks ago a didn't really read about breatharians (only sungazing a bit, which i do as well) but i strongly get the urge to it because my BODY was suggesting a possible jump to this new lifestyle.

i just know that this is possible for me in this lifetime. even at this moment. so i tried to give myself to the transition.

but at the peak of the transition in meditation (a state of pure wondering), my mind kind of panicked, and took hold on the starving process of my body cells. (i kept loosing weight)

it wants to know now, everything about the subject.
    so i guess, i missed the train this time.

anyway i think, this sequence of your BODY intelligence prepares your mind (ego) is VERY essential , in making a dangerous step like this

oke, now the questions i have left:

1 how long did the transition last for you?

2 had it a peak? a moment of awerness where you just felt going over to the other side

3 did you experience through the transition a moment that you know your life was in the hands of the gods (lightbeings)?
    i mean did you surrender to something in a aware state of mind?

4 did you feel like there was a part of a higher (self) consciousness was settling in?

5 were you in a relationship at this time?

6 what did you say to people who are worried themselfs sick about your health?

thanks again, i will read the books you advised me.
    Last edited by joamarks; 9th December 2011 at 09:05.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

eaglespirit (12th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 7 15 LastLast