+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Re: Freedom from fear

1. Link to Post #1
    Hacienda San Joaquin. Vilcabamba. Ecuador
    Thanks

Default Re: Freedom from fear

Re: Freedom from fear

All Fear is simply 'forgetting' that we are Eternally 'Safe'. The master magicians are at work here as they are everywhere. You may view the glass 'half empty' or 'half full'. Its your perspective that needs work. Always view it half Full! Why spend a moment of unhappiness? Our time here is VERY short. A moment in the life of Creation, a moment...

No matter what is occurring at any time on this planet even a 'slate wiper' Which I welcome, all is pristinely perfect as it is all a reflection of the 'sum total' of all the consciousness occurring at any given moment.

When i gaze across the 'collective' I see a slate wiper as a blessing. It is SO BROKEN here that i see no other way to begin anew. I have spent my life in the pursuit of as much pleasure as I could and had a ball. Now if this an end and new consciousness/awareness is beginning, I would like to give back and have something Better to leave to the children of the world. So I feel I did my part on my Watch...

Fear not. You Are Safe. Think of all the moments of abject fear you have experienced every day , and yet here you are! Fear is ignorance and forgetting your eternal place in the fabric of time and space and part and parcel of the Human Condition.

Simply put, We are are here to transcend fear and stay in Gratitude and love.

There are only 2 thoughts available here on Earth. Really only 2, Fear or Love, all thoughts being branched out from these 2 poles. All thoughts are the children of these 2 polarities! All thought that bring Peace, Joy and happiness are of Love, all others no matter how arcane are the children of Fear.

Making the transition most laugh as they realize how many times they have done this already. Its like you took off a shoe that was too tight, or opened a window in smoke filled room. You never lose 'yourself' for a moment, and remember how safe you really have always been for eternity! Its a wonderful gift. when 'over there' we 'forget ' here, and when here we 'forget' there. In order to demonstrate our knowledge to ourselves to realize how much our awareness has grown or how much more we need to grow.

Though it seems sometimes that you are 'stuck' and not moving forward, this is an illusion as you are 'always ' moving forward to higher awareness. Patterns we are 'stuck' in are just lessons we need to have the awareness to leave behind once we have seen the truth and we no longer need the repetition to learn from. As it states in a 'Course of Miracles', This Course is Required. The only options are how much time you devote to its learning. Its totally your call and there are no penalties no matter how long you wish it to last. So no need to Fear Anything Ever.

Repeat a mantra to yourself anytime anything ever takes you out of your center:

You Are Safe.

Fear will well up in you Hundreds maybe Thousands of time each day. Take your fear as if you were a parent helping a child, by the hand and gently put it in your pocket and dwell on your Blessings and tell him, 'You Are Safe' and soon that fear will transform to a happy child, and will bother you no more. Till you become forgetful and create him again and then gently take his hand and repeat the exercise. You will see that as you practice he will be created less and less, till it becomes a non issue.

Something I wrote many years ago:

First you take a deep breath and Realize your Blessings. PLENTY of people go to get dinner with a spear, then they eat it RAW. YOU HAVE SOME NERVE COMPLAINING. Always see the good. You see the glass. Is it half empty or half full? It's up to you to view it correctly. It's always your choice to view it Half FULL! Why see it half empty you like to be upset? Shame on you. It's up to you to be in charge of your perspective.
    You're in hell? Think of the best times you have had. Think of all the good things you have had and done. Or if you can't, because you're too upset, just lie and put a smile on your face. It's been shown that when you smile whether you mean it or not the Brain believes the expression of the smile and starts producing endorphins. You know what happens then? You start feeling better for real. Always count your blessings... Plenty of folks wish they had it as good as you. Always see the best and you will have the best. It's the Law of the Universe. The Law of Attraction, Like attracts Like. Be positive in all endeavors and positive things will rush to you. Nobody like to see a crybaby. Take yourself in hand and remember your Blessings. You are still on Earth and you know what? Earth is this place they call 'heaven' being here is a gift one of your blessings. Live this life WELL, and when your older and frail, you can look back and remember all the love and blessings you have had and be blissed out and enjoy your blessings a second time. Try to hurt no one, only try add joy to the world any way you can. If someone hurts you, feel bad for them. They have chosen not to focus on good things, and they want to strike you down so you will be upset like them. They don't know they hurt themselves by doing this and so spiral deeper and deeper into a chasm of misery. Their small mindedness with their limited awareness will only bring them more and more misery. You remember your blessings and you will be impervious to their attacks. Be ever vigilant to not let the Collective's programming rule your thoughts. The whole system is set up to keep you unhappy and be a good consumer. To try to make you believe you need this that and the other thing to make you happy. You know on some level this is total Bunk. All you need to be happy is to be alive in the present moment. This is all you ever have. Tomorrow or even today might be the last moments you have on this Planet. So be happy you have been allowed to remain another day in Heaven.

Anthony DeMello had a great exercise:

See yourself Dead in your Box
    The worms are eating you and eventually you become ashes!
    Umm, what was that , that you were 'upset' about?
    LOL, Really, we have ,NO, time for such 'foolishness' as being upset!!

some of these ideas are just what you Crave

read 'Emmannells Book' by Pat Rodgeast

and 'Awareness' by Anthony DeMello

'The Seth Material'

'The Law Of One'

'The Findhorn Material'

many answewrs await you there

and here is a Gem by Roger Keys:

Hokusai Says
    by Roger Keyes

Hokusai says Look carefully.

He says pay attention, notice
    He says keep looking, stay curious.
    He says there is no end to seeing.

He says Look Forward to getting old.
    He says keep changing,
    you just get more who you really are.

He says get stuck, accept it, repeat yourself
    as long as it's interesting.

He says keep doing what you love.

He says keep praying.

He says every one of us is a child,
    every one of us is ancient,
    every one of us has a body.

He says every one of us is frightened.
    He says every one of us has to find a way
    to live with fear.

He says everything is alive -
    shells, buildings, people, fish,
    mountains, trees. Wood is alive.
    Water is alive.

Everything has its own life.

Everything lives inside us.

He says live with the world inside you.

He says it doesn't matter if you draw,
    or write books. It doesn't matter
    if you saw wood, or catch fish.

It doesn't matter if you sit at home
    and stare at the ants on your verandah
    or the shadows of the trees
    and grasses in your garden.
    It matters that you care.

It matters that you feel.

It matters that you notice.

It matters that life lives through you.

Contentment is life living through you.
    Joy is life living through you.
    Satisfaction and strength
    are life living through you.
    Peace is life living through you.

He says don't be afraid.
    Don't be afraid.

Look, feel, let life take you by the hand.

Let life live through you.
    Macintosh Support

"Recent history is the record of a vast conspiracy to
    impose one level of mechanical consciousness on mankind."
    Allen Ginsberg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to efields For This Post:

shadowstalker (14th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread