Thread: THRIVE ...The Full Movie.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,740 times in 21,544 posts

Default Re: THRIVE ...The Full Movie.

The self-organizing systems mentioned in Thrive, as vortices of energetic movement, go at least one level further down than the movie mentions. The movie mentions that atoms are an example of such self organizing systems.

But perhaps the sub-atomic particles that form atoms, the neutrons, protons and electrons, are themselves each such a vortex of self-organizing activity of an underlying ether, as described by Paul LaViolette's subquantum kinetics (SQK) Model G.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

58andfixed (15th November 2011), Calz (7th March 2012), CdnSirian (18th November 2011), D-Day (15th November 2011), Dawn (23rd November 2011), jade (15th November 2011), Jeffrey (18th November 2011), lake (14th November 2011), Mad Hatter (15th November 2011), modwiz (15th November 2011), Mystique (15th November 2011), noprophet (15th November 2011), Ria (15th November 2011), seko (15th November 2011), sygh (15th November 2011), unearth9 (17th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,540 times in 813 posts

Sorry but am I the only one who thinks this is a set up?

We all waited for something to be done by tptb on 11.11.11, and here it is.

They now want the same as we want, disclosure, a collapse of the financial system and a change in the structure of this world.
    Only they have planned and we have not.
    They know that once the sheep awake, war home and abroad will ensue.
    This they require for their depopulation and then saviour plans, which will seem as a relief from the misery which will have been.

Its a long con game.

Problem, Reaction, Solution. All this film does is give the problems, it doesn't give solutions, which it cant until there is a reaction.

Watch for the invasion of Iran and collapse of the Euro, as this is the start.

The only way out is for all of us to not go to war,to tell our sons and daugthers to be of peace, not to comply any more with made up laws,
    to live by one law in this place which is do no harm,
    to barter our labour and goods, to love the planet and all things upon it as we love our self, to not fear death as it is a natural cycle of life,
    to be responsible for our choices and our life's.

To be moral.

The films research can be found by one being in under 6 months, nothing is said regarding real base issues such as chemical poisoning of food, national debt or the such like.

Will also say regarding indigenous peoples lands, how can anyone own anything? This is a wrong concept born of greed. We are careers of the land and all things which are part of that land. Above so below.
    Live in harmony, not in greed.
    In the film there is no spiritual grid discussed at all, why?

Consider this, if there are different factions fighting for control over the planet and us useless eaters,
    then this is a way to promote one hidden sides agenda, use us to destroy them and then offer us a way to be secure again and in doing so, gain total control of us.

If what we think is true, then there is no way that this forum, this film, or any dissenting voice would be allowed to be heard.
    You know this film is a set up for the future, can anyone say, Georgia Guide stones?

1 Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2 Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
    3 Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4 Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
    5 Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6 Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7 Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8 Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9 Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10 Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Aikido, is not non-violent, you use another's force against them, you take what they are and reflect it back at them!

As I see it this film is of fear, produced by a small percent to awake the masses, so they will do harm!

I feel that maybe we are all still asleep and what we are allowed to know and discuss is only what is wanted to be known as a staging platform for some parties agenda to occur.
    We all here know every part of this film. If this film goes MSM, then we have a problem.

End result, we need to come up with a real solution.

While I say the above, I must say that I did enjoy the film, just feel that the timing is very strange!!!

All which I state may be wrong, so please research things yourself.

Much love.
    Normal..!

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Antagenet (17th December 2011), Calz (7th March 2012), CdnSirian (18th November 2011), D-Day (15th November 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (14th November 2011), jade (15th November 2011), Lettherebelight (15th November 2011), Mad Hatter (15th November 2011), Maria Stade (15th November 2011), passiglight (14th November 2011), Phoenix1304 (19th November 2011), sandy (15th November 2011), transitionalman (16th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member Phoenix10's Avatar
    Thanks

A MILLION thanks... I've been waiting on this one shared, shared and shared again!!
    "When People Come Together With The Intention Of GIVING Maximum - Each RECEIVES Maximum"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix10 For This Post:

58andfixed (15th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (14th November 2011), sygh (15th November 2011), Yoda (15th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:28.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Antagenet (17th December 2011), Dawn (16th November 2011), DoubleHelix (16th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (14th November 2011), lake (14th November 2011), sandy (15th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Oh right sorry i didn't realise i had just walked into the wake and aware club,,,,,,,,

Sorry i should note here,, that this response was to the question asked earlier of me,,,

EYE EYE
    Homework etc etc etc,,,,,,,,,
    Last edited by passiglight; 14th November 2011 at 20:31.

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Hi Kami

Its a difficult one...how do you cram all the information we know in a way that most folk will undestand and not take too much offence...the documentary IMO is one of the best pieces out there without confusing too much of the current system and maintaining a level head within mind set of whats what ... imagine going into detail about satanism/reptilian ect ect ...the majority would switch off at the first hurdle ... little by little and we can awaken them... but to go in full throttle is not the way ... most will complete the picture after the realisation that they have been had and that their reality is but a 'veil' ...

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 14th November 2011 at 21:37.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

58andfixed (15th November 2011), Gardener (15th November 2011), jade (15th November 2011), Kamikaze (14th November 2011), lake (14th November 2011), Niobe (15th November 2011), Ria (15th November 2011), Samsara (14th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,701 times in 8,378 posts

It's SO much like Zeitgeist on an energetic level.

Frankly, I don't think it lives up to the pre hype very well.

Having now fully realised that the banking era as we have known it has come to it's conclusion, I'm very wary of a film such as this that wags it's fingers at the bankers and then goes on to whoopee up a froth about ALL of the planets people waking up to a new and wonderful solution that will be so totally global in it's scope.

I know the words are specifically spoken by very genuine interviewees. My concern is that Mr Gamble is forming an image in my mind that gives the bankers a last V sign as they hoof it out the door with all the world's assets to set up a New World Order that will then require all the people of the world to decouple from tribal reactionary behaviours and step up to a global platform.

The details can be managed as and when required. Spin can turn free into fee, function into dysfunction etc etc. Most of all, the momentum from the surge of the enthusiasts for this will sweep along the rest in an ideal way for the controllers to manipulate. The thought police may well turn out to be US!

I'm not sure if a 'conspiracy' is always required to achieve a lot of things in the world of media and information. I think it only needs a well timed entry of a certain product and the job's done from there on by the nature of crowd psychology alone.

If this film does a good thing for humanity I'll eat all these words and more. Meanwhile, I'll watch things develop from here to see how it goes.

P.S. The Toroidal form thing is ok with me. I got it the first time when Nassim Haramein explained it several years ago.

P.P.S. Another lingering feeling I have that feels no better than the one about timing, is that I think the project as a whole feels like a presidential campaign that get's it's support from offering participation without telling us our ideas are not wanted, before the vote.
    Last edited by norman; 14th November 2011 at 20:57.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DoubleHelix (16th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (14th November 2011), jade (15th November 2011), lake (14th November 2011), sandy (15th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:27.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

DoubleHelix (16th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (14th November 2011), jade (15th November 2011), lake (14th November 2011), sandy (15th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,740 times in 21,544 posts

Quote Posted by simgaz (here)
    While I say the above, I must say that I did enjoy the film, just feel that the timing is very strange!!!
    I like what I've viewed so far of this ... it is well and clearly stated, and attractively presented.

What we do with it is yet to be seen. If it arouses more fear than useful action, then its energy will feed into the current unhealthy power dynamics of our human culture. If it arouses more awareness, as a prelude to useful action, then it can contribute to healing our culture.

So, yes, it could be a problem-reaction-solution provocation, intended to support further control by a few of the many, or it could be one more "light bulb", shining a little more awareness and light on our situation.

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    I would like have to seen more details on what each person should do and take up how this will be in response to that or the other and how it will effect things in the whole.
    I would not fault the movie for not telling us what we should do.

Nor would I have listened much if it had told us.

Such movies are not the best place to find such leadership. Rather we find that in those individuals we trust and respect (such as in our selves.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

58andfixed (15th November 2011), Calz (7th March 2012), CdnSirian (18th November 2011), Dawn (23rd November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (14th November 2011), jade (15th November 2011), Jeffrey (18th November 2011), Kamikaze (14th November 2011), lake (14th November 2011), Ria (15th November 2011), Samsara (14th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:27.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (14th November 2011), jade (15th November 2011), lake (14th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Their website has a lot more info for all that missed it in the film. The whole theme is do for yourself, they showed how the PTB have taken control over a long period of time and that we all must work in harmony to take back what is rightfully ours. Dignity and liberty are both worth every ounce of energy we put into them. Does everyone still think that Columbus discovered the Americas? Native Americans can tell you a different story if you will listen. This film postulates some of the systematic misdeeds brought upon us and suggestions to resolve some of them. Do what you can and join others of like mind and do more in a peaceful manner. If your not part of the solution then your part of the problem! IMHO

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

58andfixed (15th November 2011), Dawn (23rd November 2011), DoubleHelix (16th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (15th November 2011), Samsara (14th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,701 times in 8,378 posts

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)

If your not part of the solution then your part of the problem! IMHO

You got that tired old bit right.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

58andfixed (15th November 2011), jade (15th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

There is an eye on this site as well!

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Quote Posted by jade (here)
    Thanks for posting the link to this Viking, can't wait to settle down and watch today!

There's quite a lot of debate going on about the film-makers decision to offer the film for rent and purchase rather than making it freely available. The makers themselves have said that they are a profit making business and are looking to make a return for their shareholders. Some commentors on the facebook page have said this is contrary to the core message of the film.. As I haven't seen it yet I can't comment.. does anyone else have any thoughts on it?

Has anyone noticed the symbolism on the cover art too?
    Hi Jade ...yes I did notice that...you mean the 'eye' ... ?

Perhaps we look too deep into these things ... *shrugs* ...

viking

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (15th November 2011), jade (15th November 2011)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

Default THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? Now Available to View

A truly wonderful production that outlines what has taken place over the last century by the central banking elites for world control.A BANK Scam of unprecedented proportions involving the IMF, the FED , World Bank, WMF to control gov'ts, and countries under the auspices of a New World Order.

Fear tactics were necessary using False Flag actions from the Vietnam War, Invasion of Iraq and 9/11 for allowing increased surveillance and control of the populace.

As power elites concentrate, enforced are strict controls on personal freedoms food, water, internet access, healthcare, mobility, media, shelter, with the end game to depopulate the planet for greater control by poisoning our food supplies with GMO foods, toxic vaccines, use of chemical sprays to dramatically reduce sperm counts and pregnancies.

In the film and website are offered solutions and actions to get involved, that the current situation need not be inevitable, that like a house of cards their plan cannot be achieved without participation from the military, common citizenry to implement their efforts. We can take action as exemplified by Gandhi and Martin Luther King.

SOLUTIONS
    Already many movements are active on numerous fronts. Take a moment to visit their website: http://thrivemovement.com/the_code-n...rgy_technology

[admin-edit]Link to video has been removed due to copyright infringement notice. Please do not use Avalon to post copyrighted material.[admin-edit]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th November 2011 at 22:06.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

58andfixed (15th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (15th November 2011), Ria (17th November 2011), Samsara (15th November 2011)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

I think this presentation will be ideal for those who have been drawn into the Occupy movement. i.e at the start of the journey which we picked up on quite some time ago. Hopefully it should clarify a few issues that they are a bit woolly on, and help them to shape their objectives better.

There was nothing new in it from our point of view. The reality still remains, Chaos is about to be unleashed and we are going to have to pick up the pieces the best we can.

As often quoted " We are at our best when things are at their worst "
    Sapere aude

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

58andfixed (15th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (15th November 2011), jade (15th November 2011), lake (15th November 2011)

30. Link to Post #36
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

I enjoyed the film, and will encourage people I know who aren't aware of these to watch it as a general introduction. As Taurean says I think it's more suited to those at the beginning of their journeys. It didn't go into any one subject in enough depth for me and so I didn't find it particularly nourishing or find any new information that piqued my research interests. But having said that how can everything be covered coherently in one film?

I'd just finished watching Michael Tsarion's Age of Manipulation when I went to the Thrive site and the cover with the eye did throw me to be honest. Michael covers that symbolism in depth so it seems a strange choice, coupled with the huge budget (they spent millions) and the fact that Foster Gamble is an heir to Procter & Gamble I was a little suspicious at first. I read the biography's of the team behind the film before watching it and some of their statements about their own awakenings, their reasons for creating it don't resonate with me to be honest. But having watched it all now, if it is co-intel I can't see what the purpose would be, as someone said earlier, it's extremely subtle. It seems genuine to me, just over-hyped.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jade For This Post:

58andfixed (15th November 2011), applejax (18th November 2011), Dawn (23rd November 2011), DoubleHelix (16th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (15th November 2011), lake (15th November 2011), modwiz (15th November 2011), Yoda (15th November 2011)

32. Link to Post #37
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: THRIVE: What On Earth Will It Take? Now Available to View

Quote Posted by VaughnB (here)

In the film and website are offered solutions and actions to get involved, that the current situation need not be inevitable, that like a house of cards their plan cannot be achieved without participation from the military, common citizenry to implement their efforts. We can take action as exemplified by Gandhi and Martin Luther King.
    How about Ghengis(Chingis) Khan? He got a lot done?

33. Link to Post #38
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The self-organizing systems mentioned in Thrive, as vortices of energetic movement, go at least one level further down than the movie mentions. The movie mentions that atoms are an example of such self organizing systems.

But perhaps the sub-atomic particles that form atoms, the neutrons, protons and electrons, are themselves each such a vortex of self-organizing activity of an underlying ether, as described by Paul LaViolette's subquantum kinetics (SQK) Model G.
    Hmm, you mean they left out an important part of the equation? Must have been an oversight.

34. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,540 times in 813 posts

I think that I would have been very impressed if in the first 8 mins of the film, they had explained the problems caused by the use of oil,
    and then in the next 2 hours, had given a step by step guide on how to build a free energy device!

Wonder how long that film would have stayed on line?
    Normal..!

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Mad Hatter (15th November 2011), modwiz (15th November 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (24th November 2011)

36. Link to Post #40
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

I had to make a thread about what I see when i Saw this Movie !
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...223#post356223
    The planet have given you all that you have !
    What do you give in return ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be the change you wish to see.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

passiglight (15th November 2011), Samsara (15th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast