+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast

Thread: THRIVE ...The Full Movie.

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,443 times in 8,340 posts

Default Re: THRIVE ...The Full Movie.

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)

Do you really think that most of us know wot this is all about?

Why do I then hear the snoring all over the forum world?

How can it be that we all agree about that the PTB are very

skillfull manipulators and obviously cant see through their

manipulations?

The crux.

No matter how inspirational our thoughts and ideas, as long as they can hoover them all up and have them packaged and for sale by Monday, we are still manipulated. At least, in the numbers game, we are. As long as there are more followers than sovereigns and leaders, their formula will continue to work for them.
    Last edited by norman; 15th November 2011 at 19:12.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Beren (15th November 2011), buckminster fuller (16th November 2011), DoubleHelix (16th November 2011), Ernie Nemeth (15th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th November 2011), lake (15th November 2011), Lettherebelight (15th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), passiglight (15th November 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (24th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,863 times in 659 posts

Ernie - you are spot on regarding a certain section of society. Older people are often too set in their ways and cannot face the upheaval to their personal paradigms it would require to make the transition.I have friends who are in the money markets and they don't wan't to know - after all it works for them. However, I do believe that if it informs and wakes up some people it was worth making.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (16th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th November 2011), lake (16th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Passig ... please enlighten me!

What on earth has the link you provided got to do with the video??? or have I missed something? Or have you?

Just a few details on Gamble ...

"Foster Gamble is President and Co-Founder of Clear Compass Media, which produced THRIVE.
    Previously, Foster was CEO of MindCenter Corporation, a pioneer in the emerging mind fitness training field. A 3rd degree black belt in the non-violent martial art of Aikido, he was also the on screen host and a script consultant for the PBS documentary Aikido - The Way of Harmony.

A lifelong calling toward a unified understanding of universal energy principles led to Foster's co-convening The Sequoia Symposium, an ongoing series of brainstorming gatherings bringing together scientists, mystics, philosophers and intuitives in a team quest for a Unified Field Theory that includes spirit and consciousness. His specialty is the geometry of space.

Kimberly Carter Gamble is the CEO and Co-Founder of Clear Compass Media and Producer, Co-Director and Co-Writer of THRIVE.Before making THRIVE, Kimberly worked as a journalist for Newsweek International among others, where she first learned to “follow the money” when unraveling a story. Kimberly is alsoFounder of Above the Line, a comprehensive program for homeless teens, and a lifelong activist for radical global transformation."

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

buckminster fuller (16th November 2011), Calz (7th March 2012), Corncrake (15th November 2011), Dawn (23rd November 2011), Ernie Nemeth (16th November 2011), jcocks (20th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), Ol' Roy (16th November 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (24th November 2011), spiritguide (16th November 2011), sygh (15th November 2011), Unified Serenity (18th November 2011), Yoda (15th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Foster Gamble states clearly in the film that he took a different path to that of his family. Foster Gamble is not Procter and Gamble. I hope I am not held accountable for some of my father's beliefs and actions.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

buckminster fuller (16th November 2011), CdnSirian (18th November 2011), Dawn (23rd November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (15th November 2011), Ernie Nemeth (16th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), spiritguide (16th November 2011), Yoda (15th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    Foster Gamble states clearly in the film that he took a different path to that of his family. Foster Gamble is not Procter and Gamble. I hope I am not held accountable for some of my father's beliefs and actions.
    Thank you Corncrake ... thnx

next ...

And blessings to you.

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 15th November 2011 at 21:54.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th November 2011), Corncrake (16th November 2011), Dawn (23rd November 2011), Ernie Nemeth (16th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), Yoda (15th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by jade (here)
    Thanks for posting the link to this Viking, can't wait to settle down and watch today!

There's quite a lot of debate going on about the film-makers decision to offer the film for rent and purchase rather than making it freely available. The makers themselves have said that they are a profit making business and are looking to make a return for their shareholders. Some commentors on the facebook page have said this is contrary to the core message of the film.. As I haven't seen it yet I can't comment.. does anyone else have any thoughts on it?

Has anyone noticed the symbolism on the cover art too?
    It's important to actually make a living. I dare anyone to go to work 40 hours a week year after year for free. One has to make a living one way or another. As to symbolism, there will always be symbolism. Symbols change with time, as do the meaning of words. It's important to be aware of symbolism and what the symbols mean.

I truely believe we can change the world with our perception of the world. I see a beautiful future. It may not look exactly like what is depicted in this video but it's about darned time a video like this came out. I applaude it. I live it. I want to see the use of free energy. Our world won't stop but it will get better -for everyone. We will evolve. This is the way forward. We must stop the military spending and align ourselves to support what we believe in... we must support what we want to see come about. We must live with nature, not at odds with it.

I while a absolutely agree we must consider what we do from craddle to grave, and even consider many generations to come, I don't want, and won't support a carbon tax. I will not agree to a NWO with the money exchangers running the world, or the G-20, etc, etc, etc... running the world.

No. Now, they can either go with us, or they can be left behind. IN the mean time, we need to start planting fruit and nut bearing trees, all sorts of trees of life. We need to get on about cleaning up our act. Building sustainable urban places of living while respecting ALL life.
    Last edited by sygh; 15th November 2011 at 22:57.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th November 2011), Corncrake (16th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (16th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th November 2011), lake (16th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), spiritguide (16th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    Oh right sorry i didn't realise i had just walked into the wake and aware club,,,,,,,,

Sorry i should note here,, that this response was to the question asked earlier of me,,,

EYE EYE
    Homework etc etc etc,,,,,,,,,
    Maybe you've already answered this but I think ppl were interested in what it was you found. You said you did some homework, etc... what did you find?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Corncrake (16th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #69
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by jade (here)
    Thanks for posting the link to this Viking, can't wait to settle down and watch today!

There's quite a lot of debate going on about the film-makers decision to offer the film for rent and purchase rather than making it freely available. The makers themselves have said that they are a profit making business and are looking to make a return for their shareholders. Some commentors on the facebook page have said this is contrary to the core message of the film.. As I haven't seen it yet I can't comment.. does anyone else have any thoughts on it?

Has anyone noticed the symbolism on the cover art too?
    Profit and shareholders, and this is supposed to represent a new paradigm. The fortunate thing about these parasites is they always have a trail of poop behind them. Their focus is profit and more control of it. This tunnel vision makes them sloppy. They continue to get away with it because people are still so out of control of their emotions that they are easily led and duped by having the 'right' stings pulled.

Shareholders are the biggest giveaway here. Moneyed parasites looking for more free money.

This does not mean there is nothing at all here. Whatever may be useful is the bait, lots of bait even, to hide the hook.

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Profit and shareholders, and this is supposed to represent a new paradigm. The fortunate thing about these parasites is they always have a trail of poop behind them. Their focus is profit and more control of it. This tunnel vision makes them sloppy. They continue to get away with it because people are still so out of control of their emotions that they are easily led and duped by having the 'right' stings pulled.

Shareholders are the biggest giveaway here. Moneyed parasites looking for more free money.

This does not mean there is nothing at all here. Whatever may be useful is the bait, lots of bait even, to hide the hook.
    So, if you make an investment in time and money, and you are dedicated to see something like this go, you are actually supposed to give all you've worked for away? Getting rid of the Federal Reserve, the money makers, etc... is, in your opinion, not enough? What type of exchange would you suggest?
    Help me understand what you see replacing money, or some sort of chit for making trades.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th November 2011 at 01:54. Reason: reduce nested quote'ing depth

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Corncrake (16th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (16th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #71
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    So, if you make an investment in time and money, and you are dedicated to see something like this go, you are actually supposed to give all you've worked for away? Getting rid of the Federal Reserve, the money makers, etc... is, in your opinion, not enough? What type of exchange would you suggest?
    Help me understand what you see replacing money, or some sort of chit for making trades.

The making of something of worth, money, chits and parasitic moneylenders is a confused conflation of varying subjects.
    Last edited by modwiz; 16th November 2011 at 03:26.

20. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

No money, free energy, technology is maximized fully to an automated level replacing all monotonous tasks. All basic needs are free including education, food, shelter, healthcare. Greed and corruption are replaced with cooperation and service. People are freed to maximize their own highest potential, which ultimately benefits everyone else.

Perhaps you think this an impossible dream, a utopian fantasy. Just for a second, imagine the possibilities and try to limit for a moment the negative, dark side visions; instead to any and all things are possible from your current frame of reference.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

buckminster fuller (16th November 2011), CdnSirian (18th November 2011), Corncrake (16th November 2011), Dawn (23rd November 2011), DoubleHelix (16th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (16th November 2011), Gardener (16th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th November 2011), lake (16th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), modwiz (16th November 2011), Operator (16th November 2011), PegasusRising (17th November 2011), spiritguide (16th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,443 times in 8,340 posts

Quote Posted by VaughnB (here)
    No money, free energy, technology is maximized fully to an automated level replacing all monotonous tasks. All basic needs are free including education, food, shelter, healthcare. Greed and corruption are replaced with cooperation and service. People are freed to maximize their own highest potential, which ultimately benefits everyone else.

Perhaps you think this an impossible dream, a utopian fantasy. Just for a second, imagine the possibilities and try to limit for a moment the negative, dark side visions; instead to any and all things are possible from your current frame of reference.
    Thank you for your point of view. In the context of what is being discussed here, it has reminded me of a very basic call I make regarding what's going on here in this world.

Is the world impossible to 'fix' and only serves us as a learning experience, or, is it fixable and we should get stuck into fixing it.

I see a bipolar argument around these issues that generally divides us up into two camps.

One camp is based on the inquisitive idea of "Follow the money", identify the bad guys and go after them and stop them. This camp basically believes that the world is fixable and we should get the job done.

The other camp is based on the "Path of least resistance", not stressing about the situation and learning to be at peace with it somehow. This camp often contains a lot of people who see the world as a learning experience only, but also has a lot of people who think the world is fixable but that it's not for them to actually worry about it.

From the point of view of the 'bad guys', the first camp is the only one they need to worry about much. The second camp will never be a threat to them.
    Last edited by norman; 16th November 2011 at 00:57.

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

buckminster fuller (16th November 2011), CdnSirian (18th November 2011), Corncrake (16th November 2011), DoubleHelix (16th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (16th November 2011), Gardener (16th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th November 2011), lake (16th November 2011), Laura Elina (25th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), onawah (16th November 2011), spiritguide (16th November 2011), Unified Serenity (16th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    The making of something of worth, money, chits and parasitic moneylenders is a confused conflation of varying subjects. As stated at the beginning of this post you have to clear some of your own cobwebs before you can sit down to a meaningful dialogue about this.
    While I whole-heartedly agree with this view, I also feel that the video is significant in that it Shows 'what can be done'... But, YES - the Profit Motive MUST BE REMOVED. I know it's hard to envision a world Without Money. We've been seriously brainwashed in this regard, for Millennia.

It Ever there was a 'devil'.. Money would be it, for it consumes and degrades All that it touches. Such was the Reason that Jesus threw the money changers from the temple. No, I'm not trying to be 'religious'. I am Far from that corruption. But I do know the reason for his appearance here, and I have alluded to some writings that provide the reasons and evidence of this in other posts. He was 'provided' to Show What Is Possible. Others have followed in his path; Gandhi, MLK, Mother Teresa, and countless others of less renown. Their efforts cannot, and should not be wasted.

We need to take what has been shown in this video, and take it to the Next Plane. They've provided the 'opening'... now we need to use this to Humankind's Advantage, not just a few individuals.

This is certainly 'just talk'... the real efforts will occur at the local and personal level. I've just come across some interesting aspects of this 'toroidal' construct for which I'll be doing some experimentation on. I know there are others on this site that are attempting similar constructs, and as long as we all make Some effort, then someone is bound to realize the 'Key'... I look forward to that time!

In Unity and Peace

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

buckminster fuller (16th November 2011), CdnSirian (18th November 2011), Corncrake (16th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (16th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th November 2011), lake (16th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), modwiz (16th November 2011), spiritguide (16th November 2011)

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by VaughnB (here)

No it sounds positive and sometimes I can't wait till the time arrives.
    For most people it will sound too good to be true ... but I think there will be other difficulties.
    People won't get their heads around the idea that in such a world you don't possess anything.

The general accepted idea today is that when you bought it it's yours. It could take a long time
    before people are able to abandon these concepts.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th November 2011), Corncrake (16th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (16th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th November 2011), Kindred (16th November 2011), lake (16th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), modwiz (16th November 2011), Yoda (1st December 2011)

28. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,556 times in 20,694 posts

I thought Thrive was very well done.
    It will appeal to a broad base of people who are just on the verge of accepting that what it is saying is true.
    Who need just one or two more firm little pushes to put them into an active state of awakening.
    Thrive is well equipped to provide those little pushes.
    Every little push helps...

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

AlexanderLight (16th November 2011), buckminster fuller (16th November 2011), CdnSirian (18th November 2011), Corncrake (16th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (16th November 2011), Ernie Nemeth (16th November 2011), Gardener (16th November 2011), Kindred (16th November 2011), Laura Elina (25th November 2011), spiritguide (16th November 2011), Yoda (1st December 2011)

30. Link to Post #77
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

So after finishing viewing 'Thrive' I must say I'm left with mixed feelings. For folk who are well versed in alternative information this barely scratches the surface.. you have to ask yourself, who was the intended audience here, certainly not the people who expected this film to release groundbreaking information and ways to implement meaningful change.

I'm a little disillusioned, the new weapon to our arsenal merely turned out to be a microphone to rally more troops into the squadron... not an ass-kicking bazooka that provides workable solutions to fixing our worldly woes.

Not many here will be satisfied with this one, but you've got to give credit where it's due -- It's not bad for a seed-planter.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th November 2011), Corncrake (16th November 2011), Dawn (23rd November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (16th November 2011), Ixopoborn (20th November 2011), lake (16th November 2011), Laura Elina (25th November 2011), Phoenix1304 (19th November 2011), sandy (16th November 2011), Yoda (1st December 2011)

32. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

I've just finished watching it and it's almost perfect!

The problems are pointed out very well, unfortunately I'm sure we cannot end their game until we STOP USING MONEY.

Also stop voting, stop supporting the governments, stop joining the uniforms. Inform everyone that Police and Army-men are used as bodyguards of the elites.

If one would ask me "what is the biggest technology for human evolution at this point", I would say "free, unlimited, clean energy".

And to the question "what is the first change towards a spiritual and technological evolution?" I would answer "giving up money".

If we will manage to eliminate money, the free energy that we crave for will surface instantly, together with food abundance and appropriate healthcare. This will put a end to all wars and will reduce or extinct crime in the following years.

Personally, I think money are the PRIME cause to all our social problems. Just try to trace them to the core of all problems and you will be successful. Materialistic gain is the main reason behind all negative actions of our leaders.

STOP using money! We have alternatives. One example is a Resource Based Economy. I'm sure there are other that will work, because the monetary system is not!

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (16th November 2011), Ixopoborn (20th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (16th November 2011), Maria Stade (16th November 2011), modwiz (17th November 2011), Yoda (1st December 2011)

34. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

If you are interested in the 'free energy' discussed here and the references to Tesla, Trombly, Hutchinson and Mallove I would suggest you visit the wonderful Wade Frazier thread on this forum and his website www.ahealedplanet.net. He discusses why he believes free energy has never taken off and how a totally different spiritual or visionary approach is required.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corncrake For This Post:

Dawn (23rd November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (16th November 2011), modwiz (17th November 2011)

36. Link to Post #80
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

"We" keep trying to fix our society. "We" think "we" have the answers. "We" want to blame "them".
    There is a component missing here. "We" cannot fix this alone any more than "they" can.
    A house divided cannot stand.
    But "Who" or "what" is the uniting factor?
    "We" have asked "others" how to fix this world. And then some of "us" agree and some don't.
    There is One "we" have yet to ask for help. And when "we" finally call with one voice, and ask for help, sincerely and without reservation, we will receive the answer.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Corncrake (17th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (16th November 2011), Gardener (16th November 2011), jcocks (20th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast