Thread: THRIVE ...The Full Movie.

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

Default Re: THRIVE ...The Full Movie.

I feel this movie is another connection medium, much needed for reaching out to the middle and the upper classes. I find these classes largely caught in the tread mills of materialism or retirement expectations. Thrive may help lift off a few blinders, just enough to expand the dialogs concerning better days ahead. Diversity itself needs more messengers and palatable messages. Thereafter more productive dialogs might ensue between all sides of any divide and play at this more peacefully.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th November 2011), Corncrake (17th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (17th November 2011), modwiz (17th November 2011), Yoda (1st December 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Just to let folks know the movie has been taken down due to copyright... however the film is available widely as its been copied on You Tube ... just type in Thrive and do a search ...

If you get stuck let me know ;-)

In my opinion 'truth' should be free regardless..!!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Corncrake (17th November 2011), modwiz (17th November 2011), Yoda (1st December 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Australia Avalon Member realitycorrodes's Avatar
    Thanks

I may have this wrong. But in this Documentary called "Thrive" the example they give using the Bank and a person depositing $10,000 dollars is different to the way Zeitgeist 2, describes it.

In Thrive they say someone deposits $10,000
    $1,000 is kept in the bank as reserve
    $9,000 is lent out - this is $9,000 dollars of real money (originally deposited) lent out, it is not created out of thin air - the money existed before being lent out!

The $1,000 dollars is 10% (RATIO) of the initial deposit of real money, while the $9,000 is 90% of the real money - which is very diffferent to the scenario below

---------------------------

In Zeitgeist 2 they say someone deposits $10,000
    $10,000 of this original $10,000 is kept in the bank as reserve

(the bankers will then procede to create out of thin air $100,000 (which is counterfeiting)

$100,000 is lent out - which did not exist before

- if one forms a ratio between the intial deposit of $10,000 and the amount they create out of thin air $100,000
    10,000/100,000=The original deposit is 10% (RATIO) of the amount they create out of thin air (Counterfeited Money).
    this $100,000 dollars is "literally" created out of thin air by the bankers (counterfeiting).

----------------------------------------

The fact that the two differently worked out ratios both come to 10% seams to create some kind of "Jedi Mind Control" block that tricks people into thinking the first scenario is the way the bankers are doing it, while if Zeitgeist is correct, the second scenario is the real way the bankers are doing it. If the second scenerio is correct, the reason people can't believe it to be correct is because it is "too corrupt" for people to believe they (the bankers) could actually get away with it.

In Thrive, David Icke states they create the money out of thin air too... which contradicts the bank example given straight after what David Icke states in the Thrive documentary!

Also the gold merchant example in Thrive, contradicts their bank example, as the gold smiths where issuing two "promisary notes" for the same single amount of gold in storage - and where hoping the two borrowers would not come and ask for the gold - as then they would have two promisary notes for two amounts of gold, but only one amount of gold equal to one single promisary note "actually in storage". The second promisary note has no gold in storage to be satisfied, once the first amount of gold had been given to the first promisary note holder - which is effectively a form of counterfeiting.

---------------------------------------------------------

Who has described this right? Thrive or Zeitgeist 2
    Last edited by realitycorrodes; 17th November 2011 at 12:40.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realitycorrodes For This Post:

Kerrigan (23rd January 2012), Maria Stade (17th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Yes, a comprehensive survey of the global elite agenda-and despite an almost Jehovah Witness-type utopian naturalistic vision-
    the possibilities are exiting -although I'm not sure i would like Mr Gamble being the grand Architect of our moral life
    his idea of Non-violation is a good distillation of cultural central isms - at least he has" put his money where his mouth is "
    as the British folk say...worth a watch and a good think.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Corncrake (17th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (17th November 2011), Maria Stade (17th November 2011), Yoda (1st December 2011)

9. Link to Post #85
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Fractional reserve banking: realitycorrodes. $10,000 loan approved. 10% held as reserve. $9000 "new" loans created from initial loan. That new loan: 10% held in reserve, $8100 "new" loans created. That new loan: 10% held in reserve $7190 loaned out. That's only three iterations. Already, there is $24,290 created from the initial loan of 10,000 dollars. On and on it goes until the initial loan has created almost $90,000 in "new" money - none of it existed before the person came along and asked for ten thousand dollars. The new debt created the money!
    Welcome to the world of banking...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

christian (17th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (17th November 2011), modwiz (17th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

-------

Hi, All:

I must say, I'm suspicious of this movie. I've not yet seen it (I paid my $5, but was unable to stream it on low bandwidth, and could not save it for later), but I sense many flags.

It feels too slick and commercial -- like there must have been big money behind it. It's also being very slickly marketed -- which really triggers me to caution. But I have no doubt that some of the info in it is very interesting and valuable.

Of interest, here's some information I read:

The free energy device shown in Thrive is a Homopolar Dynamo. The first DC homopolar dynamo was made by Faraday. Tesla refined the design, but it was confiscated by the Federal Government. Adam Trombly and Bruce DePalma recently made their own design, which they called the N-Machine.

Today, rumor has it that the US Navy uses 36.5 megawatt superconducting homopolar dynamos as onboard ship power stations. Meanwhile, Trombly and DePalma's N-Machine was also confiscated by the Federal Government -- classified under the Invention Secrecy Act.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vHuLCSOKV4Y

https://youtube.com/watchv=75p5JwlXwlo

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th November 2011 at 20:07. Reason: Remove links to torrents of copyright material

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (17th November 2011), CdnSirian (18th November 2011), christian (17th November 2011), Eagle (17th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (18th November 2011), Ernie Nemeth (17th November 2011), Fred Steeves (17th November 2011), Gardener (17th November 2011), jcocks (20th November 2011), kanishk (8th December 2011), Kerrigan (23rd January 2012), Laurel (18th November 2011), Limor Wolf (17th November 2011), mab777 (22nd November 2011), modwiz (18th November 2011), Phoenix1304 (19th November 2011), spiritguide (21st November 2011), Yoda (17th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Hey bill

This thread was started by maria on something she found on the thrivemovement website.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-of-Agenda-21

Hints to where the money for this film may have come from.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th November 2011), kanishk (8th December 2011), Maria Stade (17th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

Agree with the many sentiments above.

Yes this is good info

Yes we have heard it before

Yes it is presented well

Yes it lacks new breakthrough

Yes it is a little cheesy and plastic

Yes it seems odd that the only immediate action they suggest are changing banks and buying local

Yes seeking ROI for investors seems to contradict the message

Yes I was hoping for more

It seems like the alternative media is recycling the same story time and time again.

We are past the point of conversation.

We need a live stream of a completed free energy device that is simple and efficient. We need our best minds focused on creating, refining, improving, and perfecting it.

The time for talking about why we don't have this, and why we need it are over.

The disappointment myself, and others share is rooted in this need.

A football coach can only say so much in a locker room before the game. We have spent the past few decades in the stands, watching at home, or in the locker room.

It's time to take the field.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

Corncrake (17th November 2011), Eagle (17th November 2011), gripreaper (25th November 2011), jcocks (20th November 2011), JoshERTW (17th November 2011), Laura Elina (25th November 2011), Maria Stade (17th November 2011), Phoenix (17th November 2011), Phoenix1304 (19th November 2011), realitycorrodes (17th November 2011), Yoda (1st December 2011)

17. Link to Post #89
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,799 times in 2,667 posts

I wanted to buy copies of it on DVD for family members for Xmas. I know but they don't - it's a giant PROMPT! Amazon not selling it! Couldn't download it on any of above links (Mac/Safari). So annoying!
    I doubt if anyone will sit through a movie on their computer if I say they should - but a DVD they can put in and all sit around is different.....
    I even get ridiculed for saying the Big Pharma only want profit and not cures!!! They'll cover the symptoms but will NEVER cure as they'll all be out of jobs!!! Hense the banning of traditional cures, natural drugs, colloidal silver (make your own!!!) etc etc.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

yiolas (17th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

I don't think this movie was targeted at Alt. forum members. This is a way for said members to break the news to their Mothers.. The date, the eye, P.& G. Come on... anyone paranoid?
    Foster Gamble preempts every chapter with a kind and subtle "I know, I couldn't believe this either, until I looked into it". This is the first time anyone has made complete sense as to the meaning of crop circles.. at least it was new to me. The notion that "We already know this, therefore it's irrelevant", is just... tiresome ... and egotistical.

So far the web is giving him and the movie mixed reviews... meaning, there is just as much positive as not... I liked this one: http://worldwidetippingpoint.com/201...foster-gamble/

I humbly suggest anyone who instinctively rushes to judgment, watch it in its entirety first.

I mentioned "Hassle free zone" yesterday.... it was in the middle of the movie.. Even the most aware, have comfort zones.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th November 2011), christian (17th November 2011), Corncrake (17th November 2011), juliagulia55 (20th November 2011), Laura Elina (25th November 2011), spiritguide (21st November 2011)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

Hey,
    If the film can activate people to read, write, act...then I say it's done it's job to open minds, and create positive change.

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to VaughnB For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th November 2011), christian (17th November 2011), Corncrake (17th November 2011), Laura Elina (25th November 2011), Phoenix (19th November 2011), Yoda (1st December 2011)

23. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    Though a good summary. It's not complete. As others mentioned to much fear... Most of the stuff was concentrated on the global tyrannical agenda and painting it's targets. To little solutions. Just like skimmed in a flash, to be soon forgotten. People will remember all the BAD ONLY! REACTION!
    I could not but feel a little weird through out the video. Many topics are relevant and need to be addressed they also paint it in not too real fashion. Feels plastic and artificial. Maybe it's the type the production was made I could but not help feel tacky about the way it was produced.

I would like have to seen more details on what each person should do and take up how this will be in response to that or the other and how it will effect things in the whole. Which parts are critical. Understand that fiat money will have to go all together under current form. I saw it kinda strange about the ways to tackle the banks. No real calls to present a new system. Much was reallocating current budget... well you can have all the dollars you want. they won't be worth the paper they are printed on.

Too shallow, to little, and... well taking payment will ensure this might not spread enough unless piracy does it for them.

I concur much of the stuff could be put together in much shorter span than the years presented at the current time looking around a little in much better fashion. A video series of 5 or something tackling each point and part further more on solutions and actions rather than all the bad in one long go. Mix it up.

edit:
    To shorten: THRIVE had TOO LITTLE 'thrive'!
    Then let's make that 5 part video then Kamikaze! Let's be the change we wish to see in the world. Let me know what you think about the ideas below.

I'm going to be putting together a bunch of different fact packets for people in all different kinds of socioeconomic statuses, jobs and cultures, etc, where there are the unifying goals that focus on uniting the people against the issues we all face (global domination agenda, etc) then specific problems and ways to act that an individual can take.

For example, I'm rounding up the information to put together fact packets for each major at my university, engineering, finance, history, etc. For a university, engineering student, I will highlight issues that face university students in general such as student loans, poor job availabiliites, the dictatorial structure of universities, etc, then identify some real solutions (not fed by tptw) like ways to tackle our debt, organize people and create awareness of debt, organize people to demand their power back from the board of trustees, and more. Then identify some engineering problems, such as suppression of free energy, facts about free energy, the history of science and how school is not the end all be all for knowledge, and then tangible actions that they can take like forming roundtables, discussion of the issues, awareness-raising, and uniting the students with the faculty to exude their overwhleming, underutilized, unknown power together.

I really think it's about identifying the issues and solutions that people are most passionate about, (usually their job or life path). Also, solutions will come from the ppl at the local level, not from PA or tptw. This is why it is essential to empower the people of the world.

The film THRIVE is a great starting point for discussion and action.

Everyone reading these words, please, if you can help, contact me and let me know you are interested. And please, PA feedback is of utmost importance for me. I will create a separate, more detailed thread soon. Thank you.

Kamikaze, join me!

Phoenix

24. Link to Post #93
    Australia Avalon Member realitycorrodes's Avatar
    Thanks

Even though the amount of money deposited in the bank by the Thrive movie scenario increases, it does not seem so bad as in theory their are assets that have been created to back the value of the money that is being deposited e.g. the first loan was used to buy a car for $9000, so when that $9000 is redeposited into the bank by the seller of the car, the bank money total reflects this recent $9000 deposit plus it also has a car worth $9000 if the first borrower cannot pay back their original loan of $9000. i.e. the money is always backed by a real physical tangivle object - so is not just money out of thin air. This does not seem too unreasonable to me. But I am not the that smart when it comes to this stuff - I am probably missing something hugely important. My apologies.

I am sensing I am way of topic here as well. I guess I will just research it better myself.
    Last edited by realitycorrodes; 17th November 2011 at 22:16.

25. Link to Post #94
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

You know it's sort of funny. People complain because of Kerry's interview style. They complain of Bill's interviews. So now that we have a first rate move, Thrive, that is obviously an expensive production people are saying it's too slick. The only red flag that went up for me and I think that's because I am a conservative, is that the first step in the solution process is to deal with a more liberal aspect of the "cure" while the second phase is taking on the more conservative aspects involved in the solution. So, the only thing I can negatively surmise is "Oh sure, let's go about spending a lot of money doing x,y,z all in the name of fixing a problem and then we get stuck in that area while never dealing with the phase 2 aspect."

So, all in all, the information in Thrive was very good, there was nothing new in it for me, and I think it puts it all together so that the hardest critics I deal with can sit through it and have a hard time debunking what it presents.

26. Link to Post #95
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by simgaz (here)
    Sorry but am I the only one who thinks this is a set up?

We all waited for something to be done by tptb on 11.11.11, and here it is.

They now want the same as we want, disclosure, a collapse of the financial system and a change in the structure of this world.
    Only they have planned and we have not.
    They know that once the sheep awake, war home and abroad will ensue.
    This they require for their depopulation and then saviour plans, which will seem as a relief from the misery which will have been.

Its a long con game.

Problem, Reaction, Solution. All this film does is give the problems, it doesn't give solutions, which it cant until there is a reaction.

Watch for the invasion of Iran and collapse of the Euro, as this is the start.

The only way out is for all of us to not go to war,to tell our sons and daugthers to be of peace, not to comply any more with made up laws,
    to live by one law in this place which is do no harm,
    to barter our labour and goods, to love the planet and all things upon it as we love our self, to not fear death as it is a natural cycle of life,
    to be responsible for our choices and our life's.

To be moral.

The films research can be found by one being in under 6 months, nothing is said regarding real base issues such as chemical poisoning of food, national debt or the such like.

Will also say regarding indigenous peoples lands, how can anyone own anything? This is a wrong concept born of greed. We are careers of the land and all things which are part of that land. Above so below.
    Live in harmony, not in greed.
    In the film there is no spiritual grid discussed at all, why?

Consider this, if there are different factions fighting for control over the planet and us useless eaters,
    then this is a way to promote one hidden sides agenda, use us to destroy them and then offer us a way to be secure again and in doing so, gain total control of us.

If what we think is true, then there is no way that this forum, this film, or any dissenting voice would be allowed to be heard.
    You know this film is a set up for the future, can anyone say, Georgia Guide stones?

1 Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2 Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
    3 Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4 Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
    5 Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6 Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7 Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8 Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9 Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10 Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Aikido, is not non-violent, you use another's force against them, you take what they are and reflect it back at them!

As I see it this film is of fear, produced by a small percent to awake the masses, so they will do harm!

I feel that maybe we are all still asleep and what we are allowed to know and discuss is only what is wanted to be known as a staging platform for some parties agenda to occur.
    We all here know every part of this film. If this film goes MSM, then we have a problem.

End result, we need to come up with a real solution.

While I say the above, I must say that I did enjoy the film, just feel that the timing is very strange!!!

All which I state may be wrong, so please research things yourself.

Much love.
    Even if it is intended as a setup, that does not mean it will act as one. For those who are intrigued by the topics in this film, and look further, it may provide them with a tipping point.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Corncrake (18th November 2011), lake (19th November 2011), Yoda (1st December 2011)

28. Link to Post #96
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Though a good summary. It's not complete. As others mentioned to much fear... Most of the stuff was concentrated on the global tyrannical agenda and painting it's targets. To little solutions. Just like skimmed in a flash, to be soon forgotten. People will remember all the BAD ONLY! REACTION!
    I could not but feel a little weird through out the video. Many topics are relevant and need to be addressed they also paint it in not too real fashion. Feels plastic and artificial. Maybe it's the type the production was made I could but not help feel tacky about the way it was produced.

I would like have to seen more details on what each person should do and take up how this will be in response to that or the other and how it will effect things in the whole. Which parts are critical. Understand that fiat money will have to go all together under current form. I saw it kinda strange about the ways to tackle the banks. No real calls to present a new system. Much was reallocating current budget... well you can have all the dollars you want. they won't be worth the paper they are printed on.

Too shallow, to little, and... well taking payment will ensure this might not spread enough unless piracy does it for them.

I concur much of the stuff could be put together in much shorter span than the years presented at the current time looking around a little in much better fashion. A video series of 5 or something tackling each point and part further more on solutions and actions rather than all the bad in one long go. Mix it up.

edit:
    To shorten: THRIVE had TOO LITTLE 'thrive'!
    Small steps, small steps...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Yoda (1st December 2011)

30. Link to Post #97
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by simgaz (here)
    While I say the above, I must say that I did enjoy the film, just feel that the timing is very strange!!!
    I like what I've viewed so far of this ... it is well and clearly stated, and attractively presented.

What we do with it is yet to be seen. If it arouses more fear than useful action, then its energy will feed into the current unhealthy power dynamics of our human culture. If it arouses more awareness, as a prelude to useful action, then it can contribute to healing our culture.

So, yes, it could be a problem-reaction-solution provocation, intended to support further control by a few of the many, or it could be one more "light bulb", shining a little more awareness and light on our situation.

I would like have to seen more details on what each person should do and take up how this will be in response to that or the other and how it will effect things in the whole.
    I would not fault the movie for not telling us what we should do.

Nor would I have listened much if it had told us.

Such movies are not the best place to find such leadership. Rather we find that in those individuals we trust and respect (such as in our selves.)
    If you consider the few billion people for whom fear is a wake-up, then perhaps this film will be a catalyst that we, in our "awake and aware" awareness, can no longer imagine or appreciate. If so, the details, the failings (the items WE would have liked to see to reflect US), don't matter.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Yoda (1st December 2011)

32. Link to Post #98
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    I said it before and I say it again. This is not the solution it promise to be.

We are in an enormous transformation of human consciousness and of course

a lot of organisations are trying to hijack this process. Look here we have the

solutions to humans and the planets problem, you just have to do as we tell you.

You dont have to change, oh no we will take care of you, because you see you

are not able to think for yourself. So let us make the decissions.

On the thrive homepage they have collected a lot of experts who are gonna take

care of us and educate us, in how we ought to live our lives and take care of

the planet. I wonder wot agency that is behind this movie. LOL
    I don't think transformation can be high-jacked. For instance, I personally think it's amazing that the "Occupiers" haven't all been gunned down, or incarcerated, or rendered to another country where torture is legal. I mean, that could be done, legally. They could all disappear and no one could say peep. So there is a lot of reservation being exercised over the control that could be exerted.

What if the motive behind this movie was to appear as mainstream as possible (if you have had any experience in fund-raising for movies, it's "I will say x minutes about xx topic in exchange for each $100,000 you donate, more or less) and all kinds of fund-raising people pleasing occurs, in order for xxx minutes of "the real stuff" to be crammed in there somewhere. Not saying that's exactly what happened, but could have.

The more OUR collective admires and appreciates every second we DID like about it, the more results will be created from that.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Yoda (18th November 2011)

34. Link to Post #99
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    I haven't seen that movie yet (no time still).

But I have seen the logo and some symbolism for it like in this picture ...

The one eye and new dawn symbolism makes a bit suspicious what is actually the agenda here ...

Maybe (hopefully) I am wrong ... just a heads up.
    But what matters it that you spotted it. And nothing is produced without that stuff - it doesn't matter. A producer, a director, they don't have say in everything. Unless every dollar paying for the movie is theirs. And to may the "dawn of a new day" symbol means hope. They don't know about those other guys - yet!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Kerrigan (23rd January 2012)

36. Link to Post #100
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)

Do you really think that most of us know wot this is all about?

Why do I then hear the snoring all over the forum world?

How can it be that we all agree about that the PTB are very

skillfull manipulators and obviously cant see through their

manipulations?

The crux.

No matter how inspirational our thoughts and ideas, as long as they can hoover them all up and have them packaged and for sale by Monday, we are still manipulated. At least, in the numbers game, we are. As long as there are more followers than sovereigns and leaders, their formula will continue to work for them.
    Be more optimistic. The followers are highly irritated. The followers are "occupying". The followers are looking for something different to follow. The followers are looking for a different time line. And there is one, waiting.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    What I find so interesting is I know sacred geometry portrays the secrets of how our universe is organized. I have practiced Torus energetics all my life without thinking of it the way it's presented in this video. All of my intentions, meditation, working with manipulating weather, fire, and other physical aspects of life start from being grounded and in balance with my Torus energy field. I wonder how strong the few elites Torus energy fields are and if they spend a lot of time working with them. Is is wrong to begin an energetic action to influence their Torus fields to help them take this opportunity to change their world view, let go of greed, and envision building a new world with understanding how so much life would be more abundant for them and everyone if they let go of their base desire to control the natural resources and pile up money which they use to force their will upon the world out of a fear of their fellow man and losing status / power.

Maybe it's time to focus on that area. Some say just take them out. Just rise up and fight them physically, but I don't think that will work. I say help them envision a win win situation where they help the world and possibly become new founding fathers and dare I utter the words of a New Day for mankind? I know what I am feeling and the truth within my words, but I am sharing my thoughts here with you all, my avalon family whom I love so much. I nudge you, I argue with semantics and negative energy I often feel directed at certain areas, but in heart, I know we all want the same thing here. I think I know where I want to focus my writing and it will help me to stay in this energy to convey how deeply these things affect us, how messages are polluted, and how at the heart of most religions is the sacred seed of oneness, but it gets perverted by the power elites.

Thanks for bearing with me on this as I reflect and share. I look forward to your feedback as well.
    Yes! Because the error was my message is too short -- yes yes yes!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Andreash94 (here)
    Huston we have a problem ... Foster Gamble the maker is from the Empire Procter and Gamble...his caind of vary vary rich ...honestrly i waited this movie but the EYE when i sow the logo scared me a bit and now when i have the movie for free i prefer to dont watch it ... ^_^
    Peace ....
    I think this is true, but you have to look past that and see that results can occur that "they" didn't imagine.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    Foster Gamble states clearly in the film that he took a different path to that of his family. Foster Gamble is not Procter and Gamble. I hope I am not held accountable for some of my father's beliefs and actions.
    So let's not force the sins of the father upon the son.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Corncrake (18th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast