+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: THRIVE ...The Full Movie.

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks

Default Re: THRIVE ...The Full Movie.

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    ... I'm left with mixed feelings. For folk who are well versed in alternative information this barely scratches the surface...
    I have just finished watching the movie after a prompt from a friend. I echo Double's comment. If the film were a book, it would indeed be a very light read for anyone who has already studied the material.

Near the beginning of this thread there were some comments about whether the film was made or financed by the controllers. Personally, I see no evidence for that.

I quite liked the film but the million dollar question is whether it will make any difference in the world. Not a lot else matters. The acid test here is how would the movie affect the mind of an unaware person. What proportion of fast asleep people will this film stir into awareness? There is only one way to find out. Share the film with unaware folk and measure how they react.

Why don't we all do that.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

58andfixed (22nd November 2011), Corncrake (20th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (21st November 2011), PegasusRising (23rd November 2011), Taurean (23rd November 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I too just completed the movie...and have now passed it on to my family in hopes that they will watch it and pass it on. I've been reading and working with this info for over 25 years and still have not read, seen or heard it all. For those that claim this is not new info, have you read, seen or heard it all...really?

I thank you viking for creating this thread and STATIC for the latest youtube link. modwiz I read some input from the links you provided for the dissenting reviews. Because of my own filter I immediately had the thought that they (tptw) would do anything to discourage us, those of us supposedly awake and aware, from taking nonviolent action to bring about change. Like I said, my filter.

Everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion and I choose to believe Foster Gamble and his wife are sincere in their efforts to make this information available. I also choose to believe that each of us can and is making a difference in the world. Our thoughts matter and mine are focused on continuing to turn this huge ship in the direction of peace, cooperation, free energy and abundance for the many. Now is the time...the time has certainly come.

Last edited by jp11; 20th November 2011 at 09:21.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jp11 For This Post:

58andfixed (22nd November 2011), Corncrake (20th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (21st November 2011), Ernie Nemeth (21st November 2011), Ixopoborn (20th November 2011), PegasusRising (23rd November 2011), sandy (22nd November 2011), spiritguide (21st November 2011), Taurean (23rd November 2011)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Corncrake (here)
    Foster Gamble states clearly in the film that he took a different path to that of his family. Foster Gamble is not Procter and Gamble. I hope I am not held accountable for some of my father's beliefs and actions.
    I truly hope my son is NEVER held accountable for some of the things I have done in my past. We are all individuals and as such have to find our own way through life. A lot are whinging that the film doesn't go far enough, but it does. It plants the seed, just as zeitgeist did for a lot, me included. Mighty oaks from little acorns grow.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

twitter:@armleywhite

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Simonm For This Post:

58andfixed (22nd November 2011), Corncrake (22nd November 2011), enfoldedblue (22nd November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (22nd November 2011), HaveBlue (15th December 2011), Taurean (23rd November 2011)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,795 times in 1,163 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    'We're damned if we do and damned if we don't' ...

I say wake them up regardless of how ... on the way in the meantime if we get to an obstacle that doesn't ring true then we can argue the case... until then, lets wake as many as we possibly can.

If this is the process that we have got to go through to get to the 'light' then thats fine by me...We will get to the end of the tunnel regardless of what the ptw place ahead of us.

viking
    Exactly. Nothing will ever change if we allow ourselves to become so paranoid that we stifle and hobble ourselves at every turn. If the film was made by an agency, it is a very ill-advised move, because an awakened human is an unstoppable and uncontrollable force.

My advice to all is to take that step back from the pain and bitterness of the ego, where paranoia makes every breath an agony, and fall back into the Heart.

This is the proper abode of the awakened human.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to music For This Post:

Corncrake (22nd November 2011), enfoldedblue (22nd November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (22nd November 2011), Laura Elina (25th November 2011), Taurean (23rd November 2011)

9. Link to Post #125
    Australia Avalon Member chapmaan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi everyone, I'm new here.

I certainly understand many of the views expressed here in regard to the intention behind this film. I didn't find much in here that furthered my own knowledge but one of the biggest problems in being an alternative thinker is that many of those people you're trying to share your knowledge with simply don't want to know.

There can be many reasons which I see have been discussed here at great length, but let me offer my own experience. I simply put this movie on after the kids went to bed and it didn't take more than 5 minutes for my better half to start taking an interest. She's not close minded but I sometimes think she takes my ramblings with a very decent serve of salt. Anyway, a lot of what was presented, in a format that appeals to those not yet woken (that feels patronising to say but I'm sure you get my meaning) is exactly what I've been 'going on' about for years.

If this movie means that she, and others, will be more open to 'alternative' information regarding the world in which we live how can that be a bad thing?

Remember, they have us to help sort out the information from the manipulation.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chapmaan For This Post:

andrei (24th November 2011), Corncrake (23rd November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2011), Ixopoborn (23rd November 2011)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

I watched the movie before it got pulled on YT and found it to be quite revealing. I don't really care who runs the world, as long as they want the best for Mother Earth and humanity. I hope that this will happen, but we need to change our thinking form service-to-self, to service-to-others before we can make any difference.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1derer For This Post:

applejax (23rd November 2011), Corncrake (23rd November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2011)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chapmaan (here)
    Hi everyone, I'm new here.

I certainly understand many of the views expressed here in regard to the intention behind this film. I didn't find much in here that furthered my own knowledge but one of the biggest problems in being an alternative thinker is that many of those people you're trying to share your knowledge with simply don't want to know.

There can be many reasons which I see have been discussed here at great length, but let me offer my own experience. I simply put this movie on after the kids went to bed and it didn't take more than 5 minutes for my better half to start taking an interest. She's not close minded but I sometimes think she takes my ramblings with a very decent serve of salt. Anyway, a lot of what was presented, in a format that appeals to those not yet woken (that feels patronising to say but I'm sure you get my meaning) is exactly what I've been 'going on' about for years.

If this movie means that she, and others, will be more open to 'alternative' information regarding the world in which we live how can that be a bad thing?

Remember, they have us to help sort out the information from the manipulation.
    Exactly chapman well said and I am glad your small field test on your wife has gone well. I am doing similar tests right now, not on my wife - she is pretty much on the right page already, on friends who are close to understanding.

People are waking up faster and faster but we must keep pushing with actions as well as intent. Hopefully the Thrive movie will prove worthwhile in accelerating the process.

The other movie I use to help people begin to wake up is this:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=H0ibsoqjPac

This is the Burzynski movie which completely destroys the belief that the health system is anything but hopelessly corrupt. It is a good starting point because waking up can only happen after you are forced to modify your prior cosy world view.

I have found the Burzynski movie does this excellently!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ixopoborn For This Post:

chapmaan (24th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2011)

15. Link to Post #128
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

There is something about Thrive project that makes me think of the story of Hansel and Gretel.

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Make sure ya got breadcrumbs modwiz

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

modwiz (23rd November 2011)

18. Link to Post #130
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Muzz (here)
    Make sure ya got breadcrumbs modwiz
    Thrive is the breadcrumbs. Funny how following breadcrumbs can be a bit of a 'Gamble'.
    Last edited by modwiz; 23rd November 2011 at 17:19.

19. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    There is something about Thrive project that makes me think of the story of Hansel and Gretel.
    I don't believe in 'Fairy Stories' ...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

20. Link to Post #132
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

The message is clear. we need to take action and stop waiting for the other person to go first. Be the first, be the change.. This is our planet that don't just belong to the 1%..
    We all need to do whatever is necessary to bring about change.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

Corncrake (24th November 2011), Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2011), HaveBlue (24th November 2011), modwiz (23rd November 2011)

22. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

It's a pretty good broad stroking of the big picture. But it does not go into enough detail. I like it and recommend watching it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to mh842 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (23rd November 2011)

24. Link to Post #134
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mh842 (here)
    It's a pretty good broad stroking of the big picture. But it does not go into enough detail. I like it and recommend watching it.
    Yeah, I felt 'stroked' by it.

25. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

ah you crack me up! Thanks I needed that today~~
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by mh842 (here)
    Yeah, I felt 'stroked' by it.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to DianeKJ For This Post:

modwiz (23rd November 2011)

27. Link to Post #136
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Just as well it was the from the Gamble side of Proctor and Gamble or you may have found your self 'proctor- scoped too!'

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You may not have believed in Santa claus either viking untill you found out he was you!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

modwiz (24th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)

[/COLOR]You may not have believed in Santa claus either viking untill you found out he was you!
    'He was me' ? ... have I missed something?

viking
    Choose well.

30. Link to Post #138
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by simgaz (here)
    As said, if I knew some one who could make a free energy device and speak with them, I would ask for the plans to make it and how to make it and then plaster it all over the net, give flyers out, tell every one I met. I would sell all that I have to get it known.

Yes I may die quickly, but It would be out there.
    Plastering design notes all over the web and giving flyers out would be a great way to get engineers and hobbyists experimenting with and building free energy devices. But if the people who have this information apply for a patent it will never see the light of day.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Hughe (14th December 2011), lake (26th November 2011), modwiz (24th November 2011)

32. Link to Post #139
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Viking. A man goes through 3 stages of life. He does believe in Santa Claus. He doesn't believe in Santa Claus. He is Santa Claus!
    If you have kids or are the giving type it makes perfect sense.

33. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Viking. A man goes through 3 stages of life. He does believe in Santa Claus. He doesn't believe in Santa Claus. He is Santa Claus!
    If you have kids or are the giving type it makes perfect sense.
    Cheers HaveBlue ... yes I missed that one, mistook the message ... yes with 4 kids I certainly am ... I must say I'm not a great lover of this time of the year, seems soooo plasticy...just another tool for them to create greed amongst the populous...lets not forget the less fortunate ...

Anyway another link here for the 'Thrive' film ...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Mlbmlsj5lC4&sns=em

viking
    Choose well.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

leavesoftrees (25th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast