UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Default Re: THRIVE ...The Full Movie.

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    What truly surprises me, is that James does not talk about any insight, or original approach.
    There is no how we should take the next steps, just feeling good.

in Buddhism there incredible nuts and bolts approach to everything,
    here nothing....?!

just because a man on a screen says something, doesn't make it so.

Somebody please give me some real information!!!!!

Yours,
    Tony
    I believe James mentions " Loving your neighbour " at the end of the video. Is this not the best approach Tony ??
    You are right, but then we have to know how to manifest this Love.
    Love can manifest as pacifying, enriching, magnetising and destroying any of ego's games, which hide the Light.
    Yes Tony the expression of the word love can be used to have control over others. Kindness towards others is a way of expressing a pure love. We can resist love but who can resist acts of kindness.

Peace
    Billy, you are right again. We cannot resist kindness, but we still have to be aware.

Like everything else there are levels of kindness.
    From genuine spontaneous kindness to ego-centred kindness that sends out little arrows......!
    We have to be honest with ourselves.

The world is full of supposed kindness with a hidden agenda.
    We have to go beyond blame or praise.
    Both are used with futile diligence in the world.

Kindest regards,
    Tony

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Billy (17th December 2011), christian (17th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

What truly surprises me, is that James does not talk about any insight, or original approach.

here nothing....?!

Yours,
    Tony
    I believe James mentions " Loving your neighbour " at the end of the video. Is this not the best approach Tony ??
    Love can manifest as pacifying, enriching, magnetising and destroying any of ego's games, which hide the Light.
    Yes Tony the expression of the word love can be used to have control over others. Kindness towards others is a way of expressing a pure love. We can resist love but who can resist acts of kindness.

Peace
    Billy, you are right again. We cannot resist kindness, but we still have to be aware.

From genuine spontaneous kindness to ego-centred kindness that sends out little arrows......!

Kindest regards,
    Tony
    Hi Tony, You are correct about being aware of the EGO, i would add not only when expressing acts of kindness towards others, but in every situation whether positive or negative that we experience throughout the human journey. Each soul has their own learning process with their EGO and we should never allow our EGO to prevent acts of kindness.
    True Kindness is an expression of compassion, love and caring towards others. When expressed from pure of heart there is no inflated Ego involved, If there is an inflated Ego before, during or after expressing acts of kindness then this is not coming from a pure heart.

Expressing kindness quietly and in secret assists us to go beyond blame or praise.

Peace

4. Link to Post #163
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

here nothing....?!

Yours,
    Tony

Peace

Kindest regards,
    Tony
    Hi Tony, You are correct about being aware of the EGO, i would add not only when expressing acts of kindness towards others, but in every situation whether positive or negative that we experience throughout the human journey. Each soul has their own learning process with their EGO and we should never allow our EGO to prevent acts of kindness.
    True Kindness is an expression of compassion, love and caring towards others. When expressed from pure of heart there is no inflated Ego involved, If there is an inflated Ego before, during or after expressing acts of kindness then this is not coming from a pure heart.

Expressing kindness quietly and in secret assists us to go beyond blame or praise.

Peace
    Dear Billy,
    I totally agree..nothing to argue about there.....peace perfect peace!....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Billy (18th December 2011)

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Hey guys, I was able to watch the movie when Viking posted a free link. Thanks Viking, eventhough it was ultimately removed. Anyway, by the end of the movie I was in tears !In fact I cried myself to sleep. It was a real confirmation of the injustices done to the human race throughout millenia. I felt helpless and depressed and this is why. Please read below an excerpt from Sherrie's Blog

Thrive the Movie - Is NOT about Thriving at all! In my opinion, It sucks energy out of you and does not give any real solutions! It is an Elite controlled and made Movie - This is contrary to "popular" belief!
    I know what I am posting about it, is totally contrary to "popular" belief and the hype about it.

In my opinion the movie was made to suck people's energy out of them and make them feel hopeless! It is so overwhelming in what they say. For one hour and 37 minutes it is nothing but "You have no Hope and you are a slave!"........

...............It came out on 11/11/11 and they wanted people to watch it that day. A day of master numbers where people should be connecting to the higher energies, but if they had watched that movie that day their energies were lowered and sucked out, in my opinion. There was nothing about Thriving in the movie in my opinion, it was about every conspiracy theory there is to make you feel depressed and caged in as a slave!

The title is completely misleading - it should be "We have made a movie to show you how we control everything in the world and there is nothing you can really do about it."

EARTH RAINBOW NETWORK also has some interesting comments on "THRIVE" These are some othe comments to the movieIt is a manipulation tool filled with hooks and subliminal messages directed at the viewer to gain access to your energy centers through your pineal and pituitary glands. It attacks your base chakra (your survival center) and your solar plexus chakra (your personal power center), and closes off your crown chakra (your soul's link to the universal energy fields that keep you animated in your body). It closes off these sacred centers to all but the creatures who want their own dark access to your energy fields.

This movie is meant to create depression and the feeling of hopelessness in people. For 1.5 hours it tells you all the ways you have been captured and controlled, flashes control symbols across the screen in constant "implant" mode to help with their chording of your energy, and then tells you to send money to, and become members of some of the very NGOs (non-government organizations) that are being used to control everyone.

It is a very clever movie, made with sincere intent to let us know that the ruling elite know that we know what they have done, and are continuing to do to have control over us. EVERYTHING to the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, and others is about control and has been for the past 13K years.

This movie is not about some of the elite opening up to become "one of us" and turn against their peers. It is about letting us know that they have accomplished what they set out to do. It is an "in your face" bragging event that was specifically created to gather the rag tag independents who still want to think for themselves, and implant them with chords and subliminal instructions.

One of the things that I noticed NOT mentioned in this film is that ALL religions are used as control mechanisms. In fact, they have been the most effective tool for this purpose.

You can remove these chords by asking your guides, healers and angels to come and help you gently pull these chords out of your being, and to gently erase any messages implanted in you that are contrary to your true spiritual sovereignty and personal freedom. Do not "cut the chords" this leaves pieces of the chords in you and they can still be used.

Well, now I know why I felt the way I did. Really, I thought that I had more discernment, than to allow myself to be exposed to such manipulations.

http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/A...ctionAlert.htm

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspo...l#comment-form
    Blessings,
    Yiola

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

Antagenet (19th December 2011), Billy (18th December 2011), Calz (7th March 2012), fifi (9th January 2012), ViralSpiral (22nd December 2011), White Phoenix (18th December 2011)

8. Link to Post #165
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    Well, now I know why I felt the way I did. Really, I thought that I had more discernment, than to allow myself to be exposed to such manipulations.

wow, finally my not getting around to something till way after i intend to pays off!
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

yiolas (22nd December 2011)

10. Link to Post #166
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

this advocate believes one solution not explored above is a popular demand for restoration of our constitutional rights to prevent abuses of power by special interest groups through a progressive removal from office of all those politicians who regularly support wall street interests over the interest of human rights and the rights of the American people.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Advocate For This Post:

58andfixed (26th December 2011), Eric J (Viking) (23rd December 2011), JRS (23rd December 2011)

12. Link to Post #167
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The Advocate- partly concurs and but also disagrees with several of the statements made above. My own impression is that the artful subliminal messages in Thrive is timely and quite justified.

My own personal war against bank terrorism began when 87- year old mother lost her home of 60 years after becoming victim of a commercial predatory lending swindle in which she never received any money. Amazingly I found hundreds of similar cases. This is why I founded Kokopelli Community Workshop Corporation; an organization with a mandate to assist all victims of predatory lending; particularly the elderly and handicapped victims of predatory lending followed by a quick non-judicial foreclosure and resale of their homes or property.
    After working full-time for more than six years as a full-time homeowners advocate; I can assure you that once foreclosure is initiated by the bank- the process is inevitable and regardless of the individual circumstances the foreclosure entities are entirely ruthless- with little regard for the particular circumstances .
    I can also inform you that no matter how overt and predatory the swindle- the very professional and ruthless bank attorneys will inevitably take possession of the victims' home and property on behalf of their employers- I have seen handicapped victims in wheelchairs sobbing as they are thrown out of their homes by the sheriffs, as a result of summary victims instituted by a very ruthless and proficient mortgage foreclosure machine.
    Literally over 20nmillion Americans including terminally ill and severely handicapped victims of predatory lending have been cast out of their homes into the streets with no chance or hope of and consideration or compromise since the “mortgage crash” of 2008.
    I have personally assisted literally hundreds of victims who cannot afford attorneys to file lawsuits providing the court with hard facts and evidence that the victims were unfairly swindled. Our courts are routinely unsympathetic with the victims plight -even when the predatory lending victim manages to retain a highly competent homeowners advocate attorney. Many of these attorneys become so frustrated with our courts that they either quit practicing law or have nervous break downs.
    The Aesthetics of Resistance (German: Die Ästhetik des Widerstands) is a three-volume novel by the German-born playwright, novelist, filmmaker, and painter Peter Weiss. Weiss suggests that the only way to overcome oppression lies in the refusal to renounce resistance, no matter how intense the oppression, and that is mostly in our art (like the movie Thrive or the Movie Avatar) that new models of political action and social understanding may be discovered .
    My other vocation is that of a mystic- who continually turns to her Soul Group and past life experiences to explore just why and how I chose to reincarnate at this time and for this work. My mentors range from spirit guides - angels and elemental. I have pushed the envelop of my awakening to understand why and how I was elected to challenge an unfair and corrupt judicial system. Last week I dipped into my very minimal and dwindling personal resources to send copies of the Thrive movie to every federal district judge currently sitting on the bench in San Diego County. Our introductory letter addressed to these judges is available to anyone who contacts me and lets me know they are interested.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Advocate For This Post:

58andfixed (26th December 2011), Eric J (Viking) (23rd December 2011), fifi (9th January 2012), jeanluck (9th January 2012), Unified Serenity (23rd December 2011)

14. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Quote Posted by The Advocate (here)
    The Advocate- partly concurs and but also disagrees with several of the statements made above. My own impression is that the artful subliminal messages in Thrive is timely and quite justified.

My own personal war against bank terrorism began when 87- year old mother lost her home of 60 years after becoming victim of a commercial predatory lending swindle in which she never received any money. Amazingly I found hundreds of similar cases. This is why I founded Kokopelli Community Workshop Corporation; an organization with a mandate to assist all victims of predatory lending; particularly the elderly and handicapped victims of predatory lending followed by a quick non-judicial foreclosure and resale of their homes or property.
    After working full-time for more than six years as a full-time homeowners advocate; I can assure you that once foreclosure is initiated by the bank- the process is inevitable and regardless of the individual circumstances the foreclosure entities are entirely ruthless- with little regard for the particular circumstances .
    I can also inform you that no matter how overt and predatory the swindle- the very professional and ruthless bank attorneys will inevitably take possession of the victims' home and property on behalf of their employers- I have seen handicapped victims in wheelchairs sobbing as they are thrown out of their homes by the sheriffs, as a result of summary victims instituted by a very ruthless and proficient mortgage foreclosure machine.
    Literally over 20nmillion Americans including terminally ill and severely handicapped victims of predatory lending have been cast out of their homes into the streets with no chance or hope of and consideration or compromise since the “mortgage crash” of 2008.
    I have personally assisted literally hundreds of victims who cannot afford attorneys to file lawsuits providing the court with hard facts and evidence that the victims were unfairly swindled. Our courts are routinely unsympathetic with the victims plight -even when the predatory lending victim manages to retain a highly competent homeowners advocate attorney. Many of these attorneys become so frustrated with our courts that they either quit practicing law or have nervous break downs.
    The Aesthetics of Resistance (German: Die Ästhetik des Widerstands) is a three-volume novel by the German-born playwright, novelist, filmmaker, and painter Peter Weiss. Weiss suggests that the only way to overcome oppression lies in the refusal to renounce resistance, no matter how intense the oppression, and that is mostly in our art (like the movie Thrive or the Movie Avatar) that new models of political action and social understanding may be discovered .
    My other vocation is that of a mystic- who continually turns to her Soul Group and past life experiences to explore just why and how I chose to reincarnate at this time and for this work. My mentors range from spirit guides - angels and elemental. I have pushed the envelop of my awakening to understand why and how I was elected to challenge an unfair and corrupt judicial system. Last week I dipped into my very minimal and dwindling personal resources to send copies of the Thrive movie to every federal district judge currently sitting on the bench in San Diego County. Our introductory letter addressed to these judges is available to anyone who contacts me and lets me know they are interested.
    Thanks for that Advocate ... I have always stated that any tool to wake up the masses must be a good thing!... Thrive is starting to awaken a few more ... once they realize the play is orchestrated to suit the few greedy few, the consciousness will change ... its a slow process, but we will get there in the end...once enough of us have reached the tipping point, then the path becomes easier and clearer...

It would be great to have a peep at the introductory letter you mentioned Advocate.

I ask all the naysayers...what are doing to awaken the masses??

Blessings

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

15. Link to Post #169
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Anything that is produced for the masses is meant to put them to sleep.
    Ah..things are getting better...so I can doze a little z...zzzz..zzzz....zzz..z...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

Jenci (23rd December 2011), jorr lundstrom (23rd December 2011), modwiz (23rd December 2011), Unified Serenity (23rd December 2011)

17. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Ah..things are getting better...so I can doze a little z...zzzz..zzzz....zzz..z...
    Nighty nite then.

viking
    Choose well.

18. Link to Post #171
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Pien, you are a naughty boy. We cant have anything that negative on the forum.

The risk is great that people get upset and suddenly motivated to wake up and

wonder wots going on. And if people wakes up they might stand in their own

authority, and we cant handle that here. So, please rephrase the message in

a positive style, maybe with a syrup coating as well. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

modwiz (23rd December 2011), Tarka the Duck (23rd December 2011), Tony (23rd December 2011)

20. Link to Post #172
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yiolas (here)
    It sucks energy out of you and does not give any real solutions! It is an Elite controlled and made Movie - This is contrary to "popular" belief!
    So there are no real solutions showed in the Documentary?..... ¿Then What about this?:

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    The solutions presented by Thrive here ...

1. Get Informed, Speak Up & Connect with Others

2. Bank Locally

3. Buy and Invest Responsibly

4. Join the Movement to Audit and End the Federal Reserve

5. Keep the Internet Fair & Open

6. Support Independent Media

7. Support Organic, Non-GMO Farming

8. Require Election & Campaign Finance Reform

9. Advocate for Renewable and "Free" Energy

10. Take Part in Critical Mass Actions

I dont see how is give support to free energy tecnologies and inform the people about it, not part of real solutions.

I Watched the documentary and i felt tired mentally, but i think it is because is a “Documentary” where data is presented constatly and the viewer needs to do a constant analysis for 2 hours. This is not a Hollywood film where the viewer gets entertained with action or comedy.

I have seen some Alex Jones Documentarys, and after watching one of those i have felt more tired than after waching Thrive, I think this is because the main purpose is to inform not to entertain, and Alex Jones does not use advance graphic effects in most of his documentarys, and also he does not have a big budget.

Thrive has good graphic effects and some complex topics are simplified for the viewer (Like the economy stuff), that is why i think it is a good tool to inform people who dont know about Free Energy Tecnologys and the NWO.

Here is a Link of a interview of Thrive Documentary Maker Foster Gamble:
    http://pesn.com/2011/12/09/9601979_I...Foster_Gamble/

One last thing, If the PTB really did this documentary, then they are stupid.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeanluck For This Post:

58andfixed (26th December 2011), Eric J (Viking) (29th December 2011), gooty64 (9th January 2012), Unified Serenity (23rd December 2011)

22. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

I watched this film Thrive, about 3/4th worth and was bored with it and turned it off. I didnt learn one thing from it that I didnt already know. IMHO it is more geared not to people on this forum , but people new to all this..it is more less an intro to all of this. The guy who made it claims he spent a lifetime in this pursuit and info..I kind of felt sorry for him, if he spent 2-3 weeks on this forum, and the project Camelot stuff he would have saved tons of times.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestLion For This Post:

Connecting with Sauce (9th January 2012), yiolas (25th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Quote Posted by BestLion (here)
    I watched this film Thrive, about 3/4th worth and was bored with it and turned it off. I didnt learn one thing from it that I didnt already know. IMHO it is more geared not to people on this forum , but people new to all this..it is more less an intro to all of this. The guy who made it claims he spent a lifetime in this pursuit and info..I kind of felt sorry for him, if he spent 2-3 weeks on this forum, and the project Camelot stuff he would have saved tons of times.
    Hi BL, your right. It is meant for the just awakened. A 'starter movie' of sorts for those not yet aware of the shameless scam that has been going on in our reality. When I watched it though it made me mad and depressed all over again.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

25. The Following User Says Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (29th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

Update here from Foster Gamble ... interviewed by Lilou ...

viking
    Choose well.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

christian (7th January 2012), gooty64 (9th January 2012), jeanluck (9th January 2012), jp11 (8th January 2012)

28. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Bump... good info...

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Update here from Foster Gamble ... interviewed by Lilou ...

viking
    Choose well.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

jp11 (8th January 2012)

30. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Viking good find ... I am going to start a new thread because I think this interview is so good!!
    Thank you!
    Much love

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (7th January 2012), gooty64 (9th January 2012), jeanluck (9th January 2012), jp11 (8th January 2012)

32. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Viking good find ... I am going to start a new thread because I think this interview is so good!!
    Thank you!
    Much love
    The more the merrier...

viking
    Choose well.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

jp11 (8th January 2012)

34. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 388 posts

Free energy isn't appealing to TPTB, because the US dollar is backed by oil..its often called the petrol dollar...and without petrol the USD would collapse..Did you know any nation who wishes to buy oil has to exchange their money for USD and buy oil only with dollars? All currencies are really energy backed, not gold backed, and have been that way since 1972.
    Free energy would be wonderful, but it would destroy the power base of the current regimes in power.
    The coal age ended around 1910..then came the oil age which created the fastest rate of technology, advancements and population that the world has ever seen. it became the base line of the monetary systems. Even with this new energy oil will still be needed to make plastics, and 100s of other things, but it sure would cute down consumption we currently use 80 million barrels a day of this Texas tea.
    I am also sure they have the technology to give this new energy, but they wont.. Scoundrels they are!

35. Link to Post #180
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just saw this on the thread Kimberley started...and thought oh, I wonder if it made here...only to find out that's where she saw it.

I too had seen it earlier today as a response on the Divine Cosmos site but wasn't able to post it. Great to see it here on PA in two different threads!

Thanks viking.
    Last edited by jp11; 9th January 2012 at 01:44.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast