+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Earth being Terraformed by an Alien Species?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Is Earth being Terraformed by an Alien Species?

Chemtrailing May Be Re-Terraforming by an Alien Species

by George Paxinos - November 13, 2011

Millions of years ago, when our Earth was still very warm and had an anaerobic atmosphere, an air without oxygen, life in that era allegedly lived on sulfates, as our aerobic plants and organisms today live on oxygen instead.

Then blue-green algae appeared and slowly converted our atmosphere to an aerobic one, using mainly oxygen for its metabolic processes. (See references, at end of article).

We have heard a lot of scientific speculation, as to how science may one day “terraform”, that is, convert into a semblance of earth-like conditions, planets like Mars and Venus, to make them fit for human life as we know it.

These postulated processes would include seeding their planetary atmospheres with sprayed aerosols containing bacteria, algae, various chemicals, among other substances, all intended to alter their chemistries so that earth conditions would slowly but inexorably usurp the natural processes that pertained there for millions of years.

What might happen to extant plant and animal life, if any, does not seem to concern our scientists at all : Man is the important guy here, homo sapiens sapiens, -- sapiens, from the Latin, meaning discernment, wisdom, (good) judgement, as can be seen by their intentions towards other possible species.

You can see this good judgement in action today, as Capitalist countries like the USA, UK and France, amongst others, living on the world's poor, go gung-ho with all guns blazing, into poorer ones, wantonly killing women and children to get at their natural resources, such as oil, just so their indebted economies and peoples can live off the blood-profits.

Not many people even notice chemtrails : I recently asked a friend, an educated, professional man, what he thought about the chemtrailing going on in our skies this past decade and more.

He came back with a question : What's that ? I said:

Those lines in the sky, that look like contrails – you know what contrails are?
    Yes. Well, these look like contrails, but they just keep on persisting, spreading out, causing a general white-out ... you've never seen those, in the past, ten, oh, twelve years or so, those things that have been hanging over all our heads like some sword of doom ? No. Most folks do not even look up at the sky any more.

And there are all kinds of explanations about the why and how of chemtrailing, and all governments are keeping quiet about them and discourage speculation.

WHAT IF SOMEONE WERE RE-TERRAFORMING OUR EARTH, RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES ?

Right above our heads, in plain sight, powders and aerosols descending from the skies, changing our flora and our fauna by killing it off, perhaps making Earth a planet fit for some other kind of life that requires aluminum to live on ?

Quote Or perhaps even creating new kinds of plants, using our existing flora as a basis,
    plants that will absorb aluminum and contain it for consumption by that new
    species that intends to replace us ?
    Even if world governments are keeping a silence of the dead around discussion of chemtrailing and even actively denying that it even exists, that all who claim to see it are psychotics under some sort of mass-hallucination (do photographs lie ?), what would we notice, that might give the lie to governmental lying ?

Would, say, attempts be proceeding to develop aluminum-resistant plants, perhaps even animals ? Yes, such developmental projects are being pushed at high speed right now, (see the references at end of this article).

Are these developments to our benefit, or to those intending to replace us ?

Answer : As we and our present-day plants and animals will definitely be killed off by the aluminum, we certainly are not the beneficiaries of this. Others are.

Only if our world governments, becoming daily more intolerant towards those they are robbing of pension- and medical-benefits and even mere decent wages, acting like we are just a nuisance to some agenda of their own, are under the control of those aliens from Somewhere who are currently Alien-forming Earth, do all these phenomena we are witnessing today make sense :

We are being replaced by something else, and our governments are under the control of those
    who are doing this and are doing it for them, not for us. Unfortunate, but true : if we are too dumb to notice what is happening right above our heads, then we deserve to die. It is always survival of the fittest.

Quote A Few References:

The Origin of Oxygen in Earth's Atmosphere
    http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...-in-atmosphere

Terraforming
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terraforming

Terraforming of Mars
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terraforming_of_Mars

Terraforming of Venus
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terraforming_of_Venus

Terraforming Mars
    http://quest.nasa.gov/mars/background/terra.html

The TERRAFORMING Information Pages
    http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~mfogg/
    Chemtrails, Aluminum Powder And A Mass Aluminum Poisoning In The
    UK
    http://www.rense.com/general12/alum.htm

200 Million Tons of Aluminum Aerosol Chemtrail Poisoning All Life!
    Scientific Proof!
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=RFpS1yVioLM

Aluminum resistant Crops
    http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=...=1&oi=scholart

Monsanto develops Aluminum Resistant biotech seeds
    http://www.thomhartmann.com/forum/20...-biotech-seeds
    http://www.rense.com/general95/Chemtrailing.pdf

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

Default Re: Is Earth being Terraformed by an Alien Species?

Morgellons disease is also a sign of this 'other life' which is a waking nightmare.

Please see these links posted by PandorasBox in this thread ~ but particularly Parts 3 - 5 about Morgellons sufferers that are exuding, from their pores, filaments and fibres that look suspiciously like nanotechnology self replicating transmitters which, if the rationale is correct, will turn us from homo homo sapiens into homo homo stepford wives.

The understanding is that Morgellons 'victims' are actually stronger than us and are only exuding these fibres from chemtrail spraying because their immune systems are strong enough to reject these alien materials .... the implications being that if you don't have Morgellons, your body may be accepting and integrating this nanotechnology to change your DNA, through self-replicating red blood cells, to turn us into machines.

(Strongly suggest you don't view these just before going to bed, as I did, unless you want horrible nightmares.)

Chemtrails to Pseudo Life - The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5
    Last edited by Ishtar; 15th November 2011 at 16:51.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Steven Quayle calls it "terror-forming"
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Star Tsar (21st July 2019), TelosianEmbrace (25th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)

WHAT IF SOMEONE WERE RE-TERRAFORMING OUR EARTH, RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES?
    Mike adams thinks so.....

Quote The terraforming of Earth - mind-blowing new interview with Mike Adams
    Our planet is being terraformed to alter the atmosphere, dim the sun, and collapse the global food supply.

This is all part of a plan to annihilate most of the existing human population. And it's all being influenced by enemies of humanity that exist on a cosmic scale.

Dave Hodges of The Commonsense Show interviewed me yesterday about the agenda to collapse human civilization, and this is one of the most mind-expanding interviews you've ever heard. It connects the dots of world events in a way that makes instant sense, even if it seems incredible at first glance. read his article here

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Mike (2nd July 2019), Star Tsar (21st July 2019)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I think we are aspects of the Divine and that nature is an expression of the Divine. I think there is so much more that humans are capable of experiencing in our natural form (what one might call paranormal, psychic, woowoo capacities we don't allow ourselves/ one another to use).

I am not aware of ETs but have no doubt that there are and always have been beings other than humans.

Mike Adams considers nature to be Divine, therefore sexual reproduction and being human embedded in nature is a part of the Divine. This idea leads him to be extremely concerned that we are now deliberately sabotaging our own best interests and willing orchestrating/cooperating in a suicidal path. He said he finally came to the conclusion that there must be some larger "non human" destructive agenda that he thinks is extra terrestrial.

He also reports his consideration that humans are of very little value to the presumed extraterrestrials due to immaturity as in our being immature: "children with nuclear weapons". His assumption is that ET factions would have no interest in a continued human presence on Earth while maintaining the ecosystem. That explains a concern about our nuclear capability.

Actually Mike Adams contradicts himself in the interview because terraforming the earth to being a cold barren planet makes no sense if they want the ecosystem to be maintained. Or maybe the terraforming is to alter the landscape without destroying natural life?

Joe Rogan and Bob Lazar talk around the ET subject and in this segment focus on Rogan's opinions of humanity. As we play with all our technology, is this innovation? Joe Rogan seems to have no interest in the "natural" human.

Then there is Linda Moulton Howe who thinks she has uncovered an extraterrestrial presence and agenda.

Quote * Who are the alien races on Earth? Where do they come from?
    * How are governments of the world, especially the American government, involved with these otherworldly entities?
    * The government cover-up of alien existence! Why?
    * Are we Human beings (Homo Sapiens) an alien biological experiment made by the alien race, referred to as the EBE´ns?
    * What is the truth behind the countless animal mutilations happening all over the world, and the reason why these crimes could not have been done by humans?
    * The UFO crash in Roswell in 1947.
    * What happens to us when we die? Is reincarnation a recycling soul trap?

These are just some of the mind-blowing and extraordinary topics discussed in this interview with Linda Moulton Howe.
    Last edited by Delight; 2nd July 2019 at 02:34.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (20th July 2019), Valerie Villars (20th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

I found this interesting. A Mike Adams article which is a short description of an interview he did with Dave Hodges . Mike is stating that Earth is being terraformed for non human biologicals. I was surprised to say the least. I don't really have an opinion on this yet, but it takes a lot of guts just to say it. I'm sure there will be those that feel he has gone too far. It's definitely not a career builder.

The terraforming of planet Earth, and the planned annihilation of humankind: Dave Hodges interviews Mike Adams
    Quote Monday, July 01, 2019 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) Based on the urgency of the revelations that are now undeniable, I’ve decided to go public with information that shows Earth is being terraformed and prepared for a “post-human era.” At the same time, humanity is being mass-poisoned, indoctrinated and driven to cultural suicide.

This is all part of the planned genocide of human beings and the occupation of planet Earth by non-human biologicals which need a colder planet, a collapse of plant life, dimmed sunlight and lower oxygen concentrations in the lower atmosphere. (These are all goals of the so-called “climate change” narrative being pushed by Earth’s globalists, who are obviously working against the interests of humanity.)
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-07-...humankind.html

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (20th July 2019), Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), East Sun (20th July 2019), mountain_jim (22nd July 2019), Star Tsar (21st July 2019), Valerie Villars (20th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I found this interesting. A Mike Adams article which is a short description of an interview he did with Dave Hodges . Mike is stating that Earth is being terraformed for non human biologicals. I was surprised to say the least. I don't really have an opinion on this yet, but it takes a lot of guts just to say it. I'm sure there will be those that feel he has gone too far. It's definitely not a career builder.

The terraforming of planet Earth, and the planned annihilation of humankind: Dave Hodges interviews Mike Adams
    Quote Monday, July 01, 2019 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) Based on the urgency of the revelations that are now undeniable, I’ve decided to go public with information that shows Earth is being terraformed and prepared for a “post-human era.” At the same time, humanity is being mass-poisoned, indoctrinated and driven to cultural suicide.

This is all part of the planned genocide of human beings and the occupation of planet Earth by non-human biologicals which need a colder planet, a collapse of plant life, dimmed sunlight and lower oxygen concentrations in the lower atmosphere. (These are all goals of the so-called “climate change” narrative being pushed by Earth’s globalists, who are obviously working against the interests of humanity.)
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-07-...humankind.html
    Yes: it's thought-provoking, and uncomfortable. He's actually not the first to have suggested this idea. Others have built on David Jacobs' research into 'hubrids', and suggested the same. See this thread:
    Here's the whole interview. (This might deserve its own thread)

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (20th July 2019), Constance (21st July 2019), East Sun (20th July 2019), Franny (21st July 2019), mountain_jim (22nd July 2019), Pam (21st July 2019), Star Tsar (21st July 2019), Valerie Villars (21st July 2019), Yoda (20th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

Thank you peterpam
    I did post that interview here recently but did not get much response.

Thank you for your interest as I felt alone in my recognition of something really interesting.

Maybe more people will check it out.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), Franny (21st July 2019), Pam (21st July 2019), Star Tsar (21st July 2019), Valerie Villars (20th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Thank you peterpam
    I did post that interview here recently but did not get much response.

Thank you for your interest as I felt alone in my recognition of something really interesting.

Maybe more people will check it out.
    East Sun, that video is the next one I will watch. Thank you.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

East Sun (20th July 2019), Pam (21st July 2019), Star Tsar (21st July 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I am 30 minutes in to this video. There is a part of me that feels they may be terraforming the planet to get rid of humans. I don't even like to think about it, but all signs point to it.

A short story to illustrate this. I was waiting tables during a very perceptive time in 2014. I waited on a man, a natural healer I had known from years before. I bought up a book I was reading and he looked at me and said "I thought". He stopped. " They are trying to get rid of us you know."

This is a very important interview between two highly intelligent people; one a scientist.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Constance (21st July 2019), Star Tsar (21st July 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

I think now that the 'Originators' of lab experiment earth know about the sun cycles and that once every 12,068 years + or - the sun literally burns up and incinerates all the biological water and carbon based life on the surface of the earth while evaporating a huge supply of the water burning it as fuel utilizing the hydrogen in all of it abundantly found all over!

Since the sun does this almost akin to clock work they have continually introduced new 'species' or 'varieties' of various life forms like clock work also. One after the other some of which we've found in our own digs. These were both stationary and mobile life forms and of all sizes and manner of sizes, lengths, weights intelligences and so on. With the end of each age the life that developed is pretty much made extinct and land masses and oceans trade places because of the burn off and following torrential rain fall as it begins to come back down.

The sun cycle being repeated in a near uniform fashion is evident both on the moon surface tektites and on earth as are the pole flips, and the tell tale signs of ancient structures way different than today and obviously built by other hominids somewhat larger than the current occupant of the planet as the number one hominid! As we near the end of our own sun cycle we'll undoubtedly be eliminated and as the originators have done many times before, they come in to begin harvests well in advance of the burn off and begin extracting all the needed materials and "DNA" to build the new dominant species as well as others to live with them in the next cycle after the sun goes back to normal. Of course none of those new life forms will be allowed to live here on earth until the originators first come in with their incredibly capable mining equipment and strip mine the entire planet of it's gem and mineral wealth petrified and turned into agates and more courtesy of the sun burn off of plasma heat scorching the planet!

Once that is done then the new hybrid hominid they've been working on gets 'planted' here like they've done with us and many others modified off the pre-existing hominid before it became extinct.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Star Tsar (21st July 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

For or By each proposition comes with it's own set of problems...
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

22. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

Jim Marrs a well known journalist stated unequivocally, "They want us dead." He died later and in my opinion prematurely
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Star Tsar (21st July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread