+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 7 13 LastLast

Thread: Agenda 21

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: The goal of Agenda 21

i like the so-called 'grass roots ' gatherings myself -- the ones that the massmedia seldom reports

there are many many people working together in little groups doing things like Wade Frazier is doing all over the Planet -- i assume a lot of them will make the Shift

what the big guys at the head of the pyramidical & hierarchical power structure are doing -- their various little highly-publicized get-togethers -- i'm not really interested in that -- all dog & pony shows as far as i'm concerned

your planet is being nuked....

2. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Alabama Adopts First Official State Ban on UN Agenda 21

I practically jumped out of my chair with excitement when I saw this on Red Ice Creations! Finally, people are starting to challenge that corrupted organization known as the United Nations. I'd love to see them shove Agenda 21 up their a**es!

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=20302

3. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

9eagle9 (17th June 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (17th June 2012), Annacarl (16th June 2012), Cartomancer (16th June 2012), D-Day (17th June 2012), eva08 (17th June 2012), genevieve (16th June 2012), ghostrider (17th June 2012), gs_powered (17th June 2012), jackovesk (17th June 2012), jjjones (16th June 2012), Ki's (16th June 2012), Lettherebelight (18th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), nearing (17th June 2012), sandy (17th June 2012), spiritguide (18th June 2012), ThresholdRising (17th June 2012), Unified Serenity (17th June 2012), WhiteFeather (18th June 2012), zebowho (18th June 2012)

4. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Default Re: Alabama Adopts First Official State Ban on UN Agenda 21

That is great news. The people down there in Alabama are paying attention! Hooray!! Now we can sit and watch what they try to do to stop them from enforcing this. Here they always get local government to pass laws that are clones of agenda 21. They are bypassing state and federal govt and going to local city councils and county supervisors. They do it this way because they know the average person would not like the UN. Not liking the UN is an American tradition that goes all the way back to when they started that org.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

jackovesk (17th June 2012), jjjones (16th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (17th June 2012), WhiteFeather (18th June 2012)

6. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

I'm sure it will somehow be blocked/trumped by the Govt, but some victories now are good to see.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Cartomancer (16th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (17th June 2012)

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

IMO each member of the UN needs to go back to their own countries and improve life there FIRST before sticking their noses up American a**es and into American business. They're misguided into believing that they have the right to tell us what we can or can't do in OUR country! Most of them come from 3rd world countries anyway and could use big time improvements. When they've raised them to higher standards of living, then MAYBE they'd be qualified to SUGGEST things to US! And ONLY suggest things....

Maybe they need to back off now. Americans don't like having them headquartered here in this country, footing the bill for their lap of luxury.
    I'm tired of paying for them and their families to live high on the hog while my family and I have to struggle to live. Americans don't like having them on their soil for good reasons....

The best place to put the UN headquarters is on a small, remote island because I think that most countries would reject the UN presence....

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

9eagle9 (17th June 2012), Cartomancer (17th June 2012), ghostrider (17th June 2012), jackovesk (17th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), spiritguide (18th June 2012)

10. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Woe maria ! that post rocks. I couldn't agree more, take their butts back to their homes and overlook their own countries/cites. They need to get some business, and stop minding everyone elses . the most useless organization, the U.N. why have have a dang mayor, governer, senator, congressman, president, generals, ambassadors, it's just another group of maniac millionaires trying to control other maniac millionaires, on the citizens dime . they have it easy while we struggle to keep the lights on and put food on the table. The U.N.=global Nazis. the most worthless organization on planet earth .
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

9eagle9 (17th June 2012), Cartomancer (17th June 2012), Mad Hatter (17th June 2012), spiritguide (18th June 2012)

12. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Alas until they outlaw BBQ's on pollution grounds or start converting the football stadiums to hi density housing for the highly dense, the average Aussie will never be motivated in time to stop it.

My compatriots have rolled over and accepted a carbon tax which jacks the prices on everything but do diddly squat for altering global tempratures, so apathy as usual reigns supreme.

Maybe it's time to buy shares in the 'Blue pill' factory...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Cartomancer (17th June 2012), D-Day (17th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (17th June 2012), we-R-one (18th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Quote Woe maria ! that post rocks. I couldn't agree more, take their butts back to their homes and overlook their own countries/cites. They need to get some business, and stop minding everyone elses . the most useless organization, the U.N. why have have a dang mayor, governer, senator, congressman, president, generals, ambassadors, it's just another group of maniac millionaires trying to control other maniac millionaires, on the citizens dime . they have it easy while we struggle to keep the lights on and put food on the table. The U.N.=global Nazis. the most worthless organization on planet earth .
    Exactly, ghostrider! I think the generation before mine knew this and wanted it stopped. But of course, the deep pockets overlook everyone's words. Again, they think they know best. But as we can see the pathetic state our world is in, they sure DON'T KNOW what they're doing! I don't trust them with my life, let alone directions to the bathroom!

UN GO HOME!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Cartomancer (17th June 2012)

16. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Wow, I'm proud to be from Alabama! Roll Tide, Gosh Darn, and smack my granny, and all that other stuff rednecks are wont to say.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Cartomancer (17th June 2012), hardrock (18th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (18th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #130
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Wow, I'm proud to be from Alabama! Roll Tide, Gosh Darn, and smack my granny, and all that other stuff rednecks are wont to say.
    ***You forgot the best one-" bless his/her heart". Example:He's smart as a box of rocks,bless his heart. or The cop gave me a ticket for 2 miles over the limit, bless his heart.Those UN people think their "under nobody", bless their hearts. LOL!-Rob

19. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Agenda 21 is about sustainability (valuing the protection of natural resources above profits for shareholders who sit on their bums at home and rake in the money so they can consume more), empowerment of women, elimination of poverty, and reducing gross inequality and exploitation... why are you so proud of opposing these ideals? Why are you so uppity about not having others telling you what to do but just stomp all over the rest of the planet. For heavens sake, you dropped two nuclear bombs on Japan and then did not even have the humanity and caring to tell them what you had done so that doctors on the ground could have some idea of how to treat the wounded, and what about all the landmines that you have left in countries and then arrogantly cling to your right to use landmines and whatever destructive weapons you can come up with to protect America ... protect America from what?

The goals of Agenda 21 will be realised, despite American opposition.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (18th June 2012), nearing (18th June 2012)

21. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    Agenda 21 is about sustainability (valuing the protection of natural resources above profits for shareholders who sit on their bums at home and rake in the money so they can consume more), empowerment of women, elimination of poverty, and reducing gross inequality and exploitation... why are you so proud of opposing these ideals? Why are you so uppity about not having others telling you what to do but just stomp all over the rest of the planet. For heavens sake, you dropped two nuclear bombs on Japan and then did not even have the humanity and caring to tell them what you had done so that doctors on the ground could have some idea of how to treat the wounded, and what about all the landmines that you have left in countries and then arrogantly cling to your right to use landmines and whatever destructive weapons you can come up with to protect America ... protect America from what?

I see some of your points. I think the problem with Americans and Agenda 21 is that they are being fooled into accepting what it is. Many of the concepts and ideas aren't unreasonable. I think many people look at it like its being forced on them even the the overwhelming majority of the country wants nothing to do with the UN. Instead they are influencing local governments to pass laws that say the same thing as Agenda 21. This is underhanded and deceptive. If agenda 21 is so good why do they have to resort to these kinds of tactics to get things done in our sovereign and free country?

One thing I notice in your stark criticism of Americans is that you do not list your country of origin. Where are you from?

22. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Dang, I was excited too but then it was pointed out to me that this is so that they can keep on strip mining the mountains no matter if the rest of the world objects.
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

23. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Not adept at reading between the lines? These initiatives are most often designed so that the true agenda is hidden. Oh, let's say "No Child Left Behind". Who in their right mind could oppose such a blessed thing? Only someone who knew before hand that the result would be TO LEAVE EVERY CHILD BEHIND! Which, by the way, is exactly what has occurred.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Cartomancer (18th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #135
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

You might want to do some research on Agenda 21. The use of the word "sustainability" is made to fool you into thinking this is something good. This is common practice and it's obvious that it works. Take a look at this website and I think you will change your mind. Congress has all ready become obsolete as this has been implemented without their consent by use of executive order.

http://www.democratsagainstunagenda2...-to-speak.html

"UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND CONTROL.

Have you wondered where these terms 'sustainability' and 'smart growth' and 'high density urban mixed use development' came from? Doesn't it seem like about 10 years ago you'd never heard of them and now everything seems to include these concepts? Is that just a coincidence? That every town and county and state and nation in the world would be changing their land use/planning codes and government policies to align themselves with...what?

First, before I get going, I want to say that yes, I know it's a small world and it takes a village and we're all one planet etc. I also know that we have a government of the people, by the people, and for the people, and that as cumbersome as that can be sometimes (Donald Rumsfeld said that the Chinese have it easy; they don't have to ask their people if they agree. And Bush Junior said that it would be great to have a dictator as long as he was the dictator), we have a three branch government and the Bill of Rights, Constitution, and self-determination. This is one of the reasons why people want to come to the US, right? We don't have Tiananmen Square here, generally speaking (yes, I remember Kent State--not the same, and yes, an outrage.) So I'm not against making certain issues a priority, such as mindful energy use, alternative energy sponsorship, recycling/reuse, and sensitivity to all living creatures.

But then you have UN Agenda 21. What is it? See our videos and radio shows at the bottom of this page (or search YouTube for Rosa Koire) or buy BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: U.N. Agenda 21 by Rosa Koire click here

Considering its policies are woven into all the General Plans of the cities and counties, it's important for people to know where these policies are coming from. While many people support the United Nations for its peacemaking efforts, hardly anyone knows that they have very specific land use policies that they would like to see implemented in every city, county, state and nation. The specific plan is called United Nations Agenda 21 Sustainable Development, which has its basis in Communitarianism. By now, most Americans have heard of sustainable development but are largely unaware of Agenda 21.

In a nutshell, the plan calls for governments to take control of all land use and not leave any of the decision making in the hands of private property owners. It is assumed that people are not good stewards of their land and the government will do a better job if they are in control. Individual rights in general are to give way to the needs of communities as determined by the governing body. Moreover, people should be rounded up off the land and packed into human settlements, or islands of human habitation, close to employment centers and transportation. Another program, called the Wildlands Project spells out how most of the land is to be set aside for non-humans.

U.N. Agenda 21 cites the affluence of Americans as being a major problem which needs to be corrected. It calls for lowering the standard of living for Americans so that the people in poorer countries will have more, a redistribution of wealth. Although people around the world aspire to achieve the levels of prosperity we have in our country, and will risk their lives to get here, Americans are cast in a very negative light and need to be taken down to a condition closer to average in the world. Only then, they say, will there be social justice which is a cornerstone of the U.N. Agenda 21 plan.

Agenda 21 policies date back to the 70's but it got its real start in 1992 at the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro when President Bush signed onto it. President Clinton signed it later and continued the program in the United States. A non-governmental organization called the International Council of Local Environmental Initiatives, ICLEI, is tasked with carrying out the goals of Agenda 21. Over 600 cities in the U.S. are members; our town joined in 2007. The costs are paid by taxpayers.

It's time that people educate themselves and read the document and related commentary. After that, get a copy of your city or county's General Plan and read it. You will find all sorts of policies that are nearly identical to those in U.N. Agenda 21. Unfortunately, their policies have advanced largely unnoticed and we are now in the end game. People need to identify their elected officials who are promoting the U.N.'s policies and hold them accountable for their actions. Only when we've identified who the people are and what they are trying to do will we be able to evaluate whether or not we approve of the policies they are putting forward. Some people may think it's appropriate for agencies outside the United States to set our policies and some people will not. The question is, aren't Americans able to develop their own policies? Should we rely on an organization that consists of member nations that have different forms of governments, most of which do not value individual rights as much as we do? It's time to bring U.N. Agenda 21 out in the open where we can have these debates and then set our own policies in accordance with our Constitution and Bill of Rights. "

http://www.democratsagainstunagenda2...-to-speak.html

26. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Not in America maybe elsewhere. The conditions you outline have not been helped much by the UN to this date, they do allow wars and slaughter. Don't accept candy from a stranger so I've been told.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Cartomancer (18th June 2012)

28. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Quote Agenda 21 is about sustainability (valuing the protection of natural resources above profits for shareholders who sit on their bums at home and rake in the money so they can consume more), empowerment of women, elimination of poverty, and reducing gross inequality and exploitation... why are you so proud of opposing these ideals? Why are you so uppity about not having others telling you what to do but just stomp all over the rest of the planet. For heavens sake, you dropped two nuclear bombs on Japan and then did not even have the humanity and caring to tell them what you had done so that doctors on the ground could have some idea of how to treat the wounded, and what about all the landmines that you have left in countries and then arrogantly cling to your right to use landmines and whatever destructive weapons you can come up with to protect America ... protect America from what?

If you believe all that, then you've fallen for the lies, sdv.
    Honestly, I don't understand where you're getting your information. Look at what's been done all over the planet. Many of those things were voted for and approved by none other than the UN. THAT should be your proof that they're not doing all those things you mentioned.

In the entire existence of the UN, have they done ANY of that stuff? Take your pick from any country....If they were REALLY about saving the planet, then where are they to stop the corporations like BP from what it did in the Gulf? Lame stream might tell one story, but the people living there will tell you another. Where are they to stop the US Navy from using the sonar technologies that's destroying mass amounts of marine life? Where are they to stop the pollution of water and land by big oil in Africa? Or the orchestrated food shortages there and around the world? Are they stopping the atrocities (wars) commited by the deep pockets? Not to date.... As to the poverty you referred to, where do you think it's the most prevalent? In the UN members' own countries. Do you think these hypocrites might want to help their own people first?

And if that's not bad enough NATO, the UN's own private army of murderers are sent out to destroy countries like Libya, Syria, Afghanistans, and Iraq. Isn't it so that we're all finding out the real reasons behind all those wars? And now the eyeballs are on Iran with such eager lust.

Most people who see the truth would say that the UN's ability to protect is an outright joke! The world has been unsafe because of THEM! Have you seen pictures lately of Libya, a once beautiful country bombed back to the stone age? Contrary to what some think, the UN are not the good guys. Just ask the people in these 3rd worlds.

And for the record, I would not have approved of the atomic bombs on Japan. The Japanese have my heartfelt sorrow and ask their forgiveness for the morons who actually did this to them. So, it was done without MY consent. Not all of us Americans are as cold and callous as the jerks in the US govt is.

Agenda 21 will be exposed for what it is. And Americans ARE waking up to what the UN is trying to do to them. You can bet that our opposition will stop them. If you're an American, then you understand the American spirit, which btw is NOT gone as the liars have some believe. The best thing to happen to America is to have the UN ousted from our soil....

I'm sorry that you think that stealing our country out from under us is such a noble thing for the UN to do.
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 18th June 2012 at 16:49.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Cartomancer (18th June 2012), conk (19th June 2012), spiritguide (18th June 2012), zebowho (18th June 2012)

30. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The admirable goals of Agenda 21 are things that will not be fixed by Agenda 21. It's about time we started looking down the road at some of these silly legislative agendas and stop giving up our rights to the elites in the guise of "the right thing to do". Being from Alabama, I support our right to refuse a UN agenda. We can do all this locally and its not necessary for an IMF bankster sponsored mandate to protect our property rights, as this is just borderline duplicitous to our own locally governed statutes, which can be managed and educated from a local basis.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hardrock For This Post:

Cartomancer (18th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (19th June 2012), spiritguide (18th June 2012)

32. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Darn, I was shrill and rude and I apolgise for that, but the responses are increasing my education exponentially so I am not regretful for my post on this thread!
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sdv For This Post:

conk (19th June 2012), spiritguide (19th June 2012), we-R-one (19th June 2012)

34. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Default Agenda 21 for even bigger dummies

I'm surprised someone hasn't posted this yet. It's more on Agenda 21.... It seems that our UN buddies think they have the right to get rid of our CONSTITUTION and BILL OF RIGHTS! Where do these f-ing creeps get off? If this doesn't make AMERICANS mad, then what does? We have a fake govt letting criminals tell us what we can or can't do on our own soil..... This is the biggest test for Americans. Get the word out if you love this country!

This is from Red Ice Creations:

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=20375

I'm all for getting rid of the US corporation wannabe govt. But NOT the Constitution or our Bill of Rights!

UNITED NATIONS GO HOME! GET THE HELL OUT OF AMERICA!

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

conk (30th June 2012), jackovesk (1st July 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 1 7 13 LastLast