+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kindra Arnesen Latest Message 46 minutes ago! (help me work it out!)

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Kindra Arnesen Latest Message 46 minutes ago! (help me work it out!)

Hi Everybody,

I was checking on Kindra Arnesens page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...0710752&v=wall and the last entry posted 46 minutes before this posting was as follows:

"LIFE IS CRAZY BP CALLED WE ARE GONNA TALK ABOUT US LEAVING SORRY I AM SO BUSY GUYS MAYBE I WILL BE ABLE TO HOLD A WHOLE CONVERSATION ONE DAY KEEP SENDING ME THOSE LINKS THANKS TO ALL HUGS"

Who is leaving and to where? If tropcal storm Alex is around those parts it would seem strange for her (us) to go on the sea (?).

If anyone is from around those parts and has other information it would be gratefully received.

Best regards,

Steve
    Last edited by steve_a; 30th June 2010 at 00:14.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Kindra Arnesen Latest Message 46 minutes ago! (help me work it out!)

Can only suppose that she is referring to evacuation talks... ???

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Default Re: Kindra Arnesen Latest Message 46 minutes ago! (help me work it out!)

Hey everyone , I speak to Kindra a bit and she is getting ready to leave the gulf with a few other families. BP called her in the midst of her moving and she had no time for them , and why would you the way they are treating people there is a joke. She has lost he business and her husband is out of work and now she has lost her home.
    But she is one strong woman and she has now so many ppl behind her , she is determined to take on BP head on , and if anyone can do it , she will....

blessings ,

Astrid
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

4. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for these updates Astrid and Steve...Kindra's a very courageous woman to take on BP and to leave town when she sees danger coming her way. BP/Bilderberg are slowly gassing the population and everyone along the coast is in grave danger of a potential catastrophe of biblical proportions IF a tsunami, or methane explosion occurs. Not to mention upcoming hurricane season bringing the oil on land...

Sounds like people are waking up down there, lets hope it spreads like wildfire.

5. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My discernment still questions weather she is who she says she is or not. Still have not put together why they would bring her in on the whole deal. Anyone else know why? Sounds a little to convenient to me.

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

She was interviewed on the Aussie 60 Minutes - Thats the only thing I could really confirm. She sounds pretty sincere, and everything shes saying makes sense if you look at whats going on. She did set up a pay pal account for donations, which is a little suspect - but who could blame her really?

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,507 times in 32,931 posts

---------------------

The 13 June Australian 60 Minutes feature on the Gulf Oil Crisis, including an interview with Kindra Arnesen, is now uploaded here on the Avalon (AlphaZebra) channel:

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ascendingstarseed (here)
    Thanks for these updates Astrid and Steve...Kindra's a very courageous woman to take on BP and to leave town when she sees danger coming her way. BP/Bilderberg are slowly gassing the population and everyone along the coast is in grave danger of a potential catastrophe of biblical proportions IF a tsunami, or methane explosion occurs. Not to mention upcoming hurricane season bringing the oil on land...

Sounds like people are waking up down there, lets hope it spreads like wildfire.
    Unfortunately, it takes a disaster like this for people to remember our connections to each other and to the planet. We tend to get caught up in the slave paradigm with the 'every man for himself' mentality, and this type of thinking will only further divide us and leave us open to manipulation and eventual destruction.

The thing that keeps me optimistic through these seemingly negative times is that fact that through disaster and tragedy, people always come together and the humanity tends to shine through once the people are stripped of the illusions of the game.
    I still believe that we are destined for something much greater, but it will only be through absolute destruction of our current way of living.
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in

9. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

I sure hope everyone who knows her personally keeps an eye on her. You wouldn't think BP is too happy about her being so outspoken right now.

10. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by yaya551 (here)
    I sure hope everyone who knows her personally keeps an eye on her. You wouldn't think BP is too happy about her being so outspoken right now.
    Don't worry yaya551, Kindra has had far too much exposure throughout the World's MSM.

Kindra not only showed courage to expose the likes of BP, FEMA, Govt. Bureaucrats, etc. She was VERY WISE to do so, they tend to Kill insiders before they've had a chance to go public with their secrets.

They would'nt dare harm Kindra or her family. I hope that puts your mind at rest.

People all over the world are watching. The PTB are showing signs of cracking and I know they won't get their NWO.

PS. Keep a look out for the next Major Announcement on WikiLeaks, it's guarenteed to blow the lid off the top of the Corrupt Govts. & Elite's.

11. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

As a central Floridian I can say that on the news here there have been no talks of evacuation, nor are they seemingly concerned with Alex, lets not forget that Katrina and Wilma picked up all the sediment in Louisiana from 60 years of toxic dumping from hundreds of thousands of dump sites and spread it all over, and now you have contaminated water supplies, so the hurricanes that conveniently are showing up in the tropics are going to really do some damage look at the timing, and time of year this oils spill started its has been toyed with in the efforts to stop the oil for maximum effect, whilst a very few real applications have been looked at companies are paying people VAST sums of money to go to places like panama and help with the clean up.

But do I think the ocean bed will collapse? only if they use nukes, and even then, I don't know and Hoagland is making educated guess at best, but educated all the same, but a super tsunami? I don't get THAT vibe or kind of feeling, I know the spill is bad, but the world is doomed senarior is bit much, if it is not Iran its the gulf if it is not the gulf its North Korea and Burma, if its not them its the new chicken flu we will get... were gonna die one way or another in the end,

12. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Tone3jaguar,

I too had to look around a little. It seems that her husband is a shrimp fisher and she herself owns a restaurant in the area. She isn't just a fishermans wife, sort of 'stay at home' wifey sort of thing waiting for her hubby to come back home from the rolling seas. It seems that she is used to speaking in front of people, her customers. It could be the web that is trying to portray her as a submissive sort of person, but as any business person, I'm sure she isn't.

@ Morguana: I posted twice to test the "New Post" problem we had. I will merge the threads to try and keep it all together. As for the Paypal thingy, I might set one up for me! Why not? Everybody else seems to be doing it.

Best regards,

Steve

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

"If you wanna get laid, go to college"
    "If you want a education, go to a library"

Frank Zappa

+ Reply to Thread