+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Future of Energy is Here

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default The Future of Energy is Here

The future of free energy is at hand. the end of the energry barons, war mongers and central bankers will follow. So, let's all demand this technology be implemented immediately.

Imagine the technology shown here interfaces with Corning's new Display Glass Technology. This is the future for all of us. Free Energy and Free Thinking, the free interchange of all vital information via a free energy system

2. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

Default Re: The Future of Energy is Here

What a wonderful man <3

Sources of energy will be explored and developed, but not be limited to, wind, ocean tides, currents, temperature differentials, falling water, geothermal, electrostatic, hydrogen, algae, biomass, gravity, bacteria, phase transformation, thermionics, magnification and fusion energy. - fulford

I cannot wait to see more and more of the creative beauty of Free Energy come out of the woodwork -- this is only the beginning!!!

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), jorr lundstrom (17th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (16th November 2011), modwiz (17th November 2011), pickle (17th November 2011), Ria (16th November 2011), Samsara (17th November 2011), sandy (17th November 2011), sygh (17th November 2011), WhiteFeather (16th November 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

absolutely fantastic! thank you very much, i just hope that this will not disappear,and you know how

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

Art (17th November 2011), Dawn (17th November 2011), modwiz (17th November 2011), Ria (16th November 2011), Samsara (17th November 2011), sandy (17th November 2011), WhiteFeather (18th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,107 times in 577 posts

This gives me hope. Thank you !

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samsara For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), sandy (17th November 2011), sygh (17th November 2011), WhiteFeather (18th November 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by G.Deluca (here)
    absolutely fantastic! thank you very much, i just hope that this will not disappear,and you know how
    It's not going to disappear, there are too many of us working on it. When we talk about a distributed grid, we mean it. Your house will create energy. It may even live. Discover the living building:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/14/tech/i...bon/index.html

Here's the deal, you can beat your head against the wall, you can be killed trying or, you can over-come. All the spirit teachings that have come to pass, (start with 1, go to 3, then groups of 7, and then 11, etc...) and so many people who have passed through Project Camelot and Project Avalon, have influenced others to go on, to go on even if they were scared. To talk openly, to seek others, etc.

And all of you are a part of that.
    Last edited by sygh; 17th November 2011 at 03:41.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), modwiz (17th November 2011), pickle (17th November 2011), Samsara (18th November 2011), WhiteFeather (18th November 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Samsara (here)
    This gives me hope. Thank you !

Yes, there is great hope. We are awake, and we are learning how to live with Mother Earth. I don't mean to bother anyone but this is not a minute too soon!!! The more we can do to make this so, the better. We must plant trees!!!!! Fruitful trees!!! And food forest. Xeriscape. We need to bring more green into urban living. We must clean water on site. We must utilize our waste. We've got to clean the ocean up. Got to fish farm and tithe back to mother earth the fish of the sea, the sea doesn't know what taxes mean. Feed the hungry, there should be no reason to starve, or die of thirst.

Dream and dream well. From the spirit, to the mind, to the material. What would you like to do? How would you like to be involved with the future today?
    Last edited by sygh; 17th November 2011 at 03:55.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Dawn (17th November 2011), pickle (17th November 2011), Samsara (18th November 2011), WhiteFeather (18th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

I hope people like this are recognised as the true heros of the world - not entertainers, actors, sports people, politicians, soldiers or billionaires.

More than anything else in human history, free energy will change the world for the better.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (17th November 2011), pickle (17th November 2011), Samsara (18th November 2011), WhiteFeather (18th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Quote Posted by Zillah (here)
    What a wonderful man <3

Sources of energy will be explored and developed, but not be limited to, wind, ocean tides, currents, temperature differentials, falling water, geothermal, electrostatic, hydrogen, algae, biomass, gravity, bacteria, phase transformation, thermionics, magnification and fusion energy. - fulford

I cannot wait to see more and more of the creative beauty of Free Energy come out of the woodwork -- this is only the beginning!!!

Yes, its coming and its coming fast. But it takes that the inventors put it on the web

and make it viral, to spread it and to protect their own lives. Some are making this

into a new business and I think thats a very stupid approach. Greed is a hard

enemy that ultimately leads its victim to disaster.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

KosmicKat (18th November 2011), modwiz (17th November 2011), pickle (17th November 2011), Samsara (18th November 2011), seko (18th November 2011), WhiteFeather (18th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member trenairio's Avatar
    Thanks

imo i don't think it will be intoduced, for a long time.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to trenairio For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (17th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

the most important aspect of this is that it will make LIFE so much simpler and easier. No grids no cost (besides making/maintaining) and no control ...

About control i am not sure how easy it will be to impend in these new buildings waves/signals to effect human emotions/brain. I know i sound paranoid but with these people you never know how they will twist a perfect technology to suit them. Maybe they will let this be real when they have secured Global Domination and they will need this new buildings to totally monitor control the people that survive.

The more these technologies come to the surface the more it makes you think ... how different our planet would look like if we were free... makes me want to cry.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Samsara (18th November 2011), WhiteFeather (18th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

wow , thats ace !

21. Link to Post #12
    Ilie Pandia

Amazing find The One! This is the closest that Free Energy ever made into main stream media.

I don't believe that infra-red will be the energy of the future, but never the less, this video makes a great case that we can do now, much much better than fossil fuel! And hopefully once awareness is high enough we can look at things such as cold fusion on Zero Point energy, that do not rely on infra red.

And as a side note! Just to see how stupid a design we have for our homes: I spend tons of money to heat my house in the winter and the tons to cool it in the summer. Instead, the smart way to do it is to "save" the summer heat, and use it in winter for free .

Yes yes, I know all the reason "why it cannot be done!", but let your imaginations run wild for once, and see where it goes!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Lefty Dave (18th November 2011), modwiz (18th November 2011), Samsara (18th November 2011), WhiteFeather (18th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

What Happened To Cold Fusion?
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

modwiz (18th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)

Dr Rossi's work has been highlighted a lot recently :

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/.../rossi-success
    life is design

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

modwiz (18th November 2011), Samsara (18th November 2011), WhiteFeather (18th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Yes yes, I know all the reason "why it cannot be done!", but let your imaginations run wild for once, and see where it goes!
    Agreed. Look at the predicted technology of Star Trek (the original series) and compare that to developments in the four decades that followed!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to KosmicKat For This Post:

modwiz (18th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    It got the cold shoulder.

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks