Thread: UFOlogist: 2012 First Contact, New Government, "2013 Transition"

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default UFOlogist: 2012 First Contact, New Government, "2013 Transition"

Have a look at this chap

Sheldan Nidle Biography:

Sheldan Nidle was born in New York City on Nov. 11, 1946, and grew up in Buffalo, New York. His first extraterrestrial and UFO experiences began shortly after his birth and were highlighted all through his childhood by various modes of contact phenomena, as well as accompanying manifestations - light-form communications, extraterrestrial visitations, and teaching/learning sessions on board spacecraft. During most of his life, he has enjoyed ongoing telepathic communications and direct 'core knowledge' inserts (etheric and physical implants). Sheldan has visually observed and physically experienced spacecraft throughout the years. Around the age of fourteen, Sheldan requested that the Sirians and their Galactic Federation of Light Allies discontinue communications with him because he was experiencing overwhelming conflict between their scientific knowledge and what he was learning here on Earth. They left, but the Sirians and their Galactic Federation of Light Allies told him that they would be back when it was time to complete his mission for planet Earth and her people. In high school, he was placed in advanced science programs in subject areas such as physics, chemistry, and calculus. Sheldan received an M.A. in Political Science from the University at Buffalo in 1968. He also received an M.A. in Southeast Asian Government from Ohio University in 1970 and an M.A. in American Politics and International Public Administration from the University of Southern California, where he also pursued a Ph.D. program (1974-76). In the 1970s, he was Vice-President for Scientific Programming at Syntar Productions, where he co-created a documentary on the life and accomplishments of Nikola Tesla. From the 1970s through the mid-1980s, he was involved in scientific research on alternative sources of electrical energy. In the mid-1980s, his extraterrestrial contacts resumed. Currently, Sheldan is a representative and lecturer for the Galactic Federation of Light and, in November 1997, founded the Planetary Activation Organization (PAO).

Another prediction for 2013 mmmmmmmm i say let it happen now

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1384/...ransition.html

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: UFOlogist: 2012 First Contact, New Government, "2013 Transition"

this is very interesting. i've never watched him before, or at least i don't remember watching. i agree with you, let it happen now. it's strange how we keep listening to date and time predictions, but i have the feeling that there is a charged resonance in the air these days. perhaps we are really moving closer to the time when we will see and know everything.
    regards, corson

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (17th November 2011), The One (16th November 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,778 times in 8,386 posts

It seems to be happening all over.......

https://youtube.com/watch?v=P7-hpQcrME0

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (17th November 2011), The One (16th November 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    It seems to be happening all over.......

https://youtube.com/watch?v=P7-hpQcrME0

That was brilliant i needed that lmao lol

7. Link to Post #5
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Sheldon nidle is channeling the infamous galactic federation of light.the debate about "them" is well known..

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Fred Steeves (16th November 2011), ktlight (17th November 2011), Lord Sidious (17th November 2011), The One (17th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Sheldon is clearly a really nice guy, but I remember from 1998 or so (I know, I know...) when he was talking about imminent landings, even then. So credibility, not so much.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), The One (17th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Yes it would be great if this does happen... I suppose if you link up what Fulford says and other sources about having a caretaker govermant in place very soon, then that mirrors what Nidle is saying and also the Nesara topic also ties in with what he says as well... but!? .... we can live in hope. Most of what he says resonates with me to a certain extent, but maybe the indoctrination of this reality keeps us on lower planes of consciousness ... perhaps we need to raise the level to the next stage ... and not be too suspicious of whats presented to us from other sources... *shrugs*

Hey one day ...

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

The One (17th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 times in 526 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Yes it would be great if this does happen... I suppose if you link up what Fulford says and other sources about having a caretaker govermant in place very soon, then that mirrors what Nidle is saying and also the Nesara topic also ties in with what he says as well... but!? .... we can live in hope. Most of what he says resonates with me to a certain extent, but maybe the indoctrination of this reality keeps us on lower planes of consciousness ... perhaps we need to raise the level to the next stage ... and not be too suspicious of whats presented to us from other sources... *shrugs*

Hey one day ...

viking
    If I were a Intergalactic species come here to assist in making this would a better place i would be finding and talking to people who believed in love for all and who are willing to learn about the true nature of the universe, if I were to try and explain that to someone filled with greed or anger then all that I would be doing is assisting them in destorying themselves and the world they lived on.
    Last edited by Eagle; 17th November 2011 at 13:44.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (17th November 2011), The One (17th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member kathymarie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 times in 240 posts

Very interesting, The One....while his credentials are impressive and it's an exciting tale of meeting galactic brothers, I'm a bit leery of why this information is only given to a "chosen few"? And as far as the MIGRATION part of the story...I'm seeing shades of "V"....what if we're food? Just kidding about that part.....but it does bother me that so many of us believe we are not alone so why not contact more of us?
    [FONT="Impact"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]kathymarie

The mind is like a parachute--it works best when open.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kathymarie For This Post:

Eagle (17th November 2011), The One (17th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

Hm yeh, all very idealistic. The Galactic Federation and the Galactic Federation of Light are not the same thing, two completely different (and opposing groups). GLF has never rang true with me, nor the hollow earth theory.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

If ET's show up with invitations to go somewhere, and they sound similar to a used car salesman pressured for time, it would be best to say "Come back later and we'll chat some more." I feel certain that any evolved being of Light would not rush a decision.

As for Sheldon .... has he discussed his track record? Imminent landings?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread