+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Con artists

1. Link to Post #121
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Default Re: Con artists

We’re talking about people providing references or some sensible logical explanation rather than copying posts from GLP and or ATS just because they feel the need to start a thread, or making it up as they go along.

How many posts for example do we have on the forum about Israel nuking Iran?

Or..

“While driving past Winnipeg this morning I saw twelve Linticular clouds” This is then followed by some total utter nonsense where the reader is invited into believing UFO’s might be hiding in the clouds like little red riding hood!

I posted earlier that these trash threads almost always have a negative fear creating agenda and in my view serve little purpose.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Chilliburger (13th September 2014), Healthy Skeptic (1st January 2012), smiller113 (1st January 2012), Unified Serenity (31st December 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)
    We’re talking about people providing references or some sensible logical explanation rather than copying posts from GLP and or ATS just because they feel the need to start a thread, or making it up as they go along.
    Exactly Fred! We simply provide the references in the areas of our expertise along with an explanation grounded in our knowledge of the subject matter. No witch hunts, no name calling, no negative comments...let the facts speak for themselves.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smiller113 For This Post:

Chilliburger (13th September 2014)

5. Link to Post #123
    Spain Avalon Member Chilliburger's Avatar
    Thanks

I too watched the interview from start to finish, finding it very frustrating and, at first, came away with nothing..

But then as I was reading up on some of the humiliating Youtube & Forum comments, that is when it struck me. Yes 'Charles' is a lier, a Munchausen, a con-man, ... but if you listen carefully there is some real gold in what unfolds.

Let me frame this, firstly the whole purpose of 'Charles' was to "interfere", "destroy" and "discredit" Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, but as the split occurred he focused on Bill, and the future of Avalon.

Charles says "Bill was a problem that needed to be dealt with" and he was "brought along because it was understood no fuss was needed". In my experience, what unfolded in those 2hrs was pure genius on the part of 'Charles'.. How did he get Bill to agree to this?, how did he waffle on about nothing for so long?... Things had probably been getting 'sticky' for Bill for awhile and instead of dealing with him (what he represented & what he was heading up) they decided to discredit him.

They waited for Bill to "decide to do it" and then it had 'been allowed to play out', it was never going to be 'a fight', 'Charles' was placed there to cary out his role and 'not allowed to interfere' allowing this current predetermined situation to unfold.
    Last edited by Chilliburger; 7th October 2014 at 12:41.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7