+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default A Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices

Thought I would share this with the Forum, If it hasn't been posted yet!
    All you need to know about Free Energy Devices. Don't Shoot The Messenger. There is an overwhelming amount of info here concerning free energy devices, perpetual motion and zero point energy. If you know anyone who could use this info please forward it. I'm very suprised this website has not been shut down yet. I came across this website over 2 years ago and im sorry that i haven't posted it sooner. It is truly a breathtaking website with great wealth of info on free energy and perpetual motion devices. *****5 Stars Easily*****

http://www.free-energy-info.com/

This Is A Very Old Book From Nikola Tesla. It Takes A while to download it has 36mb and over 500 pages. This and many other PDF's are all contained on this site. Please Be Patient Downloading It
    http://www.free-energy-info.com/TeslaBook.pdf

The purpose of this web site is to provide you with an introduction to a series of devices which have been shown to have very interesting properties and some are (incorrectly) described as 'perpetual motion' machines.
    What's that you say - perpetual motion is impossible? My, you're a difficult one to please. The electrons in the molecules of rock formations have been orbiting steadily for millions of years without stopping - at what point will you agree that they are in perpetual motion?

So, why don't electrons run out of energy and just slow down to a standstill? Quantum Mechanics has shown that the universe is a seething cauldron of energy with particles popping into existence and then dropping out again. Knowing that E = mC2, we can see that a tremendous amount of energy is needed to create any form of matter. Scientists remark that if we could tap even a small part of that energy, then we would have free energy for our lifetime.

The Law of Conservation of Energy is undoubtedly correct when it shows that more energy cannot be taken out of any system than is put into that system. However, that does not mean that we cannot get more energy out of a system than we put into it. A crude example is a solar panel in sunlight. We get electrical power out of the panel but we do not put the sunlight into the panel - the sunlight arrives on its own. This example is simple as we can see the sunlight reaching the solar panel.

If, instead of the solar panel, we had a device which absorbs some of the energy which Quantum Mechanics observes and gives out, say, electrical power, would that be so different? Most people say "yes! - it is impossible!" but this reaction is based on the fact that we cannot see this sea of energy. Should we say that a TV set cannot possibly work because we cannot see a television transmission signal?

Many people have produced devices and ideas for tapping this energy. The energy is often called "Zero-Point Energy" because it is the energy which remains when a system has its temperature lowered to absolute zero. This presentation is introductory information on what has already been achieved in this field: devices which output more power than they require to run. This looks as if they contradict the Law of Conservation of Energy, but they don't, and you can see this when you take the zero-point energy field into account.

The material on this web site describes many different devices, with diagrams, photographs, explanations, pointers to web sites, etc. As some of the devices need an understanding of electronic circuitry, a simple, step-by-step instruction course in electronics is also provided in Chapter 12. This can take someone with no previous knowledge of electronics, to the level where they can read, understand, design and build the type of circuits used with these devices.

This is a very interesting field and the topic is quite absorbing once you get past the "it has to be impossible" attitude. We were once told that it would be impossible to cycle at more than 15 mph as the wind pressure would prevent the cyclist from breathing. Do you want to stay with that type of 'scientific' expert? Have some fun - discover the facts.

There are many, many interesting devices and ideas already on the web. This site does not mention them all by any means. What it does, is take some of what are in my opinion, the most promising and interesting items, group them by category, and attempt to describe them clearly and without too many technical terms. If you are not familiar with electronics, then some items may be difficult to understand. In that case, I suggest that you start with Chapter 12 and go through it in order, moving at whatever speed suits you, before examining the other sections. I hope you enjoy what you read.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 18th November 2011 at 14:24.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

1159 (18th November 2011), aranuk (18th November 2011), Aviator (19th November 2011), bodhii71 (18th November 2011), brenie (3rd January 2014), buckminster fuller (18th November 2011), christian (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011), exchange student (18th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (18th November 2011), Herbert (18th November 2011), ketikoti (18th November 2011), Kumonitori (18th November 2011), Lefty Dave (18th November 2011), Leon (18th November 2011), Limor Wolf (18th November 2011), Mad Hatter (18th November 2011), Muzz (18th November 2011), NancyV (19th November 2011), onawah (11th January 2014), PathWalker (18th November 2011), Ria (18th November 2011), Rollo (12th January 2012), Samsara (18th November 2011), seko (18th November 2011), Spirithorse (18th November 2011), STATIC (18th November 2011), StephenW11UK (9th December 2011), Strat (18th December 2013), tonton (18th November 2011), zebowho (18th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Default Re: A Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices

No adds... a good sign in my view, thanks for this one.
    life is design

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

aranuk (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (18th November 2011), Samsara (18th November 2011), WhiteFeather (18th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Nope, No Ads. Just Research. And Damn Good Research If I Might Ad, Checkout The Tesla Stuff!

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (18th November 2011), Samsara (18th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Bookmark the Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices webpage, since the book is updated often.

http://www.free-energy-info.com/

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th November 2011), Samsara (18th November 2011), WhiteFeather (18th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I hope that this info on this site can at least help or guide any of our future scientists whom are living outside the box. I'm sure this will be a useful guide to the Non Mainstream Scientists, the work here again is overwhelming. All the dots are on this website, we just need someone with knowledge to connect or reconnect them.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 18th November 2011 at 14:32.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th November 2011), GlassSteagallfan (18th November 2011), Samsara (18th November 2011), seko (18th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

when you have the blue prints and technical data I would say we should also have our best mechanics working on this stuff.
    For ex: the Hydrolosys unit that you can hook up to your car for under $80 and double your gas mileage is good way to get people to see a working peace of tech that saves them money.
    It also increases awareness of the suppression that is going on. I saw a guy on ebay that was selling these things. You just had to install it.
    Thanks for the link, that's a pretty cool website.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th November 2011), WhiteFeather (18th November 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I Believe We have the Instructions Here and maybe the blueprints, We just need someone to assemble it. Maybe we should ship it out to China and have it assembled there, Like The Corporate Greedy's Do.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th November 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Has anyone tried the HOJO Motor?

Erasing link as it seems suspect, sorry.
    Last edited by Apofay; 18th November 2011 at 16:31. Reason: link is suspect

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Apofay For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

hojo motor looks very suspect. owned by CAS marketing group Lad Vegas. I've seen several of these hard sell websites and never met or heard any one who bought something worthwhile. I'm certain that magnet motors exist that are quantum powered. Remember, promises for free energy have been around foir several years. If people were really buying these DIY kits, word would have got out. Either that, or there would be a lot of mysterious deaths to shut people out.

JP Morgan made one of the worst and greedy decisions in history when he destroyed Tesla's plans for electricity. Unfortunately that spirit of greed still prevails today and many dealers are exploting people by selling hot air and tat on internet sites.

Most reliable source of free energy research I know is http://peswiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

TWEET6 -Tell us what you're sensing 11-59.com - encounters with future consciousness. Articles, resources, news & opinion.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

Apofay (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011), zebowho (18th November 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Kenya Avalon Member
    Thanks

good and practical book

20. The Following User Says Thank You to jegz For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

How do you tell the frauds from the read deal?

If they are trying to sell free energy plans for a few dollars, they are probably fakes. Here's the reason why.

1- They never show you what you are really buying
    2- They won't let you go without at least one special offer, you can't resist'
    3- If it was genuine, they would not be flogging it on cheesy internet sites
    4- And this is the really big one ...
    Anyone trying to sell plans or free energy devices just does not have one, or has no idea how to get rich. If you REALLY have a free energy device, you give the plans away, you build the devices and give them away, as fast as possible to as many people as you can.

This is how you will be immortalised for ever and gain all the fame an fortune anyone can possible want. The person who actually 'gets this' and keeps money out of the equation, will most certainly win the day.

Free Energy Does Not Belong to the World Of Commercial Enterprise period.

This is a parradox that only a wise and genuine person will understand.

TWEET6 -Tell us what you're sensing 11-59.com - encounters with future consciousness. Articles, resources, news & opinion.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

Apofay (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011), KosmicKat (18th November 2011), witchy1 (19th November 2011), zebowho (18th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 1159 (here)

If they are trying to sell free energy plans for a few dollars, they are probably fakes. Here's the reason why.

Anyone trying to sell plans or free energy devices just does not have one, or has no idea how to get rich. If you REALLY have a free energy device, you give the plans away, you build the devices and give them away, as fast as possible to as many people as you can.

This is how you will be immortalised for ever and gain all the fame an fortune anyone can possible want. The person who actually 'gets this' and keeps money out of the equation, will most certainly win the day.

You are right of course! I guess my curiosity always gets the best of me...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apofay For This Post:

1159 (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Quote Posted by 1159 (here)

In an ideal world... yes. In reality no. In our current system to get any one of these devises to the public you have to have someone manufacture it. They are not going to do it for free. That's why the phrase free energy is always misused.

Yes the product may be able to produce energy without you putting something into it, but you still have to build it and the materials to do so are obviously not free at this point.

There must be a transition period from one paradigm to the next, and the initial phase of this will include commercial enterprise. Hopefully not further along, but you have to start somewhere.

Take for example Andrea Rossi and the Ecat. This is a good example of the process of getting a technology to market in our current financial system.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

1159 (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (18th November 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by STATIC (here)
    In an ideal world... yes. In reality no. In our current system to get any one of these devises to the public you have to have someone manufacture it. They are not going to do it for free. That's why the phrase free energy is always misused.

Yes the product may be able to produce energy without you putting something into it, but you still have to build it and the materials to do so are obviously not free at this point.

There must be a transition period from one paradigm to the next, and the initial phase of this will include commercial enterprise. Hopefully not further along, but you have to start somewhere.

Take for example Andrea Rossi and the Ecat. This is a good example of the process of getting a technology to market in our current financial system.
    That's maybe true if a complicated exotic device, but blueprints and plans can always be circulated for free. In fact, this is the best way to do this. If a blueprint was released simultaneously, from several internet sources, enough people would pick this up to prevent the greedy energy tyrants clamping down on it. It would go viral in a matter of moments.

I believe this is the only way to release this kind of information in a way to protect the discloser from threats. The camelot profile demonstrates this, the safest place is out in the open where everyone can see you. If you hide your secret in the darkness, some bad guy will certainly pick you off, and no-one will notice.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1159 For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th November 2011), zebowho (18th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thanks for the thread and I'm hesitant to say this but I would suggest everyone reading this thread visit a few others listed below. There's so much more attached to "FE" or ZPE and to really appreciate the ramifications/cautions/possible outcomes, one really needs to understand the subtleties that are very real and could not only help to explain why we're in the current situation we're in but ideas on how we can get out of it.

Links:
    Wade Frazier: A Healed Planet

What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Free Energy: Transition plans for Earth

Free Energy?! No way in hell!

A Future Earth

A practical guide to FE is really understanding that its not so much about "devices" but a general mind set, when enough people believe the Abundance that is inherently attached to ZPE, then the environment for those very devices will be created, with enough people to protect that environment with the integrity of their beliefs (which generates "want" for that environment), the real magic will begin. Right now, there really isn't another way. The balance of "power" is completely one sided.

-z

P.S. Whitefeather, I'm not trying to derail your thread, rather trying to add it to the large discussion happening on those others! This one is also important in the greater context.
    Last edited by zebowho; 18th November 2011 at 19:46. Reason: added p.s.
    A single thought is a seed....Imagination is the water!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zebowho For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th November 2011), Muzz (19th November 2011), seko (15th December 2013), WhiteFeather (19th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #16
    Ilie Pandia

Thanks Zebowho for posting the links to those threads.

I've studied the web site in the original post two years ago. And by that I mean I read if fully, did my best to understand the principles, and even done some tinkering with the materials I had at hand. To answer a probable question, no, I did not end up with a free energy device, but I've learned a lot in the process. That web site was a big eye opener. What we commonly think of as "scientific fact" is actually only a theory or incomplete model. And most of the times data exist that contradicts the theory, or invalidates the model, but that is carefully dismissed. (contrary to the real scientific method approach that adjusts the models and theories when new evidence if found)

If you have the time and the inclination, I fully recommend looking into that web site, even if you don't understand all the patents and theories. It will broaden your view about the Free Energy issue (from a technical perspective).

In terms of impact, transition period and future in a free energy society the threads that Zebowho linked to, are great! (they are heavily based on the research and life experience of Wade Frazier).

Wade really is *the man* to talk to about the impact of free energy, and what it takes to bring it to market.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

eaglespirit (18th November 2011), Limor Wolf (19th November 2011), seko (15th December 2013), zebowho (19th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Absolutely Ilie! Scientific knowledge (proper scientific knowledge that is and knowing the difference) will be necessary to go along with what the abundance tune will usher in.
    A single thought is a seed....Imagination is the water!

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    (contrary to the real scientific method approach that adjusts the models and theories when new evidence if found)
    If we always adjusted or discarded theories when new evidence showed up, we'd have no theories -- or at least no stable theories.

Yes, science gets caught up in vested interests and power games, that make "accepted" theories that support the status quo overly difficult to displace.

But even if that weren't so, there is something to be said for going with the "usually works" theory you know, rather than discarding or reworking everything, anytime conflicting evidence arises.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Carmody (19th November 2011), zebowho (19th November 2011)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Consider that consensus reality gives us a collective frameworks to exist in.

Stability MUST be the norm. no matter what the individual may desire. Otherwise it would be incoherent mayhem.

Too much change is just as dangerous as none.

Changing too fast is also just as dangerous.

It's a big ship with 7 billion souls in all their individual splendour.

Big ships turn slowly. Easy does it.

And the unconscious monkey inside each of us (the part that allows you to read these words, heart pump, scratch your nose, etc)... that is causing all of us (on this forum) this apparent grief by not being able to change fast enough for us.... is also the only thing keeping this space and place ---- sane.

so keep on the wheel, keep pressing, don't give up, for this is the only way this is going to happen. It's going to feel like.. heck it feels like...molasses in winter, but any other way is sheer disaster. History shows this to be frighteningly true.

Trust me, I'm discouraged by the pace myself, but that impatience is part of what is getting it done.

So... when you are feeling down, try to remember that.

But keep that pressure up, regardless.
    Last edited by Carmody; 19th November 2011 at 04:35.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

christian (19th November 2011), onawah (11th January 2014), zebowho (19th November 2011)

38. Link to Post #20
    Ilie Pandia

Well Paul and Carmody,

I get what you are saying, but today scientism seems to be almost religious in nature. Don't you think were up for some upgrades of the "old theories and models" ?

And by the way, in my short life time, the computer industry has evolved so much, because nobody had an interest to stop it. And it seems we can keep up just fine. (OK, no radical changes took places in computers either, but still is a good example of quick and many upgrades. I recall going from a huge Russian radio and no TV, to laptops and smart phones in very few years.).
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 19th November 2011 at 08:44.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

onawah (11th January 2014), zebowho (19th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast