Page 20 of 89 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 70 89 LastLast

Thread: The Bible

1. Link to Post #381
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Default Re: The Bible

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    Hi everyone. This is a great thread and one I am very interested in. I appreciate everyone's input on it.

Red, I guess this is more of a question for you but of course everyone can respond with his/her thoughts.

I do not understand how any all-loving, all-powerful God could allow this type of thought into his masterpiece called the Bible. Is this not the ultimate hypocrisy? Perhaps I have missed something so please let me know your thoughts.

hi Kano

God gave Israel to the Israelites

to serve God and steward the land

because the Canaan culture who occupied it was into child sacrifice

besides Canaan came from Ham who was alotted land in Africa and so was trespassing in the land which God eventually gave to a branch of Shem

so if the non-Israelites in Israel did not like the rules of God of Israel

they were free to move out of Israel

the reason there were slaves back then is because they did not have a State which would look after everything from cradle to grave

and so the poor offered themselves and their services for food and shelter
    Hi Red,

Thanks for the quick reply. Thanks also for the explanation of circumstances. However, it still does not make sense to me. If there were poor people and rich people, the message of an all-loving God should be to raise those under privileged's status up to the rest of society not make them slaves. Then you have rights to those slaves' children and then their children's children. Really? Where then does the cycle end? How can such principles be portrayed as justified? Social stratification is a man made ideal. There is no truth to it in a spiritual sense which is what God was supposedly teaching. I have to say, there is a strong case to be made that the Abrahamic God of the Bible is actually the most deceitful Archon of all. See John Lash's work, The Nag Hammadi, and Gnostic texts.

One last batch of questions (sorry if they have been covered previously): Am I going to burn in hell for eternity if I deny Jesus and do not accept him as my lord and savior? Is Jesus all-knowing and all-loving? Surely, you see the conundrum here? How does a Christian explain this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kano For This Post:

RedeZra (22nd February 2012)

3. Link to Post #382
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)

So you say Jesus's Father was Yahwey. The "I AM" or the "I will be who i will be" in the time of Moses on the mount, OK i agree. But Yahwey was and is not the creator of all that is. He was one of the many Elohim Gods that walked with man.

I will watch the video later, but i take it that this is this mans theory as we have no DNA from Jesus to confirm his theory,
    according to Ron Wyatt the actual Blood of Jesus was found by him and put to the test in a labratory

i am saying that boy Jesus was born from a virgin

before that Jesus was from the Beginning as Spirit Elohim

the Creator of heaven and earth and the Maker of our souls

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    None of the beloved apostles done any of those things apart from healing, and after pentecost they were able to speak to many people from different countries and they all understood the words in their own tongue. So they did not do as Jesus had done and even greater things. Jesus was speaking to future generations.
    the Apostles by the power of the Holy spirit cast out demons healed the sick spoke every language

and Peter raised the dead body of Dorcas

the Apostles through the laying on of hands could give a portion of the Holy spirit to whomsoever they wanted

they did by the power of God as great a work as Jesus

4. Link to Post #383
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If there were poor people and rich people, the message of an all-loving God should be to raise those under privileged's status up to the rest of society not make them slaves. Then you have rights to those slaves' children and then their children's children. Really? Where then does the cycle end? How can such principles be portrayed as justified?
    we must not forget that we are spirits

and just passing through this physicality which is not permanent

and for some it is over before birth

the ways of this world is not a broadway to Heaven

i suggest we are all more or less slaves to sin

Am I going to burn in hell for eternity if I deny Jesus and do not accept him as my lord and savior? Is Jesus all-knowing and all-loving? Surely, you see the conundrum here? How does a Christian explain this?
    read up on what Jesus said about the world

this is not home Kano

5. Link to Post #384
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

If there were poor people and rich people, the message of an all-loving God should be to raise those under privileged's status up to the rest of society not make them slaves. Then you have rights to those slaves' children and then their children's children. Really? Where then does the cycle end? How can such principles be portrayed as justified?
    we must not forget that we are spirits

and just passing through this physicality which is not permanent

and for some it is over before birth

the ways of this world is not a broadway to Heaven

i suggest we are all more or less slaves to sin

Am I going to burn in hell for eternity if I deny Jesus and do not accept him as my lord and savior? Is Jesus all-knowing and all-loving? Surely, you see the conundrum here? How does a Christian explain this?
    read up on what Jesus said about the world

this is not home Kano
    Great, thanks Red. I wish you a fruitful path on your way to enlightenment. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and being patient. The light in me recognizes the light in you.

Cheers,
    Kano

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Beren (23rd February 2012), RedeZra (22nd February 2012), Revere (23rd February 2012)

7. Link to Post #385
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Creator on the Cross

died for us

so we would live

REDEMPTION

REPENT

8. Link to Post #386
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in [both of] which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder),

that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us, [fn] the apostles of the Lord and Savior,

knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts,

and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as [they were] from the beginning of creation."

For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,

by which the world [that] then existed perished, being flooded with water.

But the heavens and the earth [which] are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. - 2 Peter 3:1-7

---

see every version get the same verse right again

New International Version (©1984)
    By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

New Living Translation (©2007)
    And by the same word, the present heavens and earth have been stored up for fire. They are being kept for the day of judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.

English Standard Version (©2001)
    But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
    But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
    But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

International Standard Version (©2008)
    Now by that same word, the present heavens and earth have been reserved for fire and are being kept for the day when ungodly people will be judged and destroyed.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
    But the Heavens and The Earth which are now, by his word are stored up as for fire and are kept for the day of judgment and of the destruction of wicked people.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
    By God's word, the present heaven and earth are designated to be burned. They are being kept until the day ungodly people will be judged and destroyed.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
    But the heavens and the earth, which now are, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

American King James Version
    But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved to fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

American Standard Version
    but the heavens that now are, and the earth, by the same word have been stored up for fire, being reserved against the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Douay-Rheims Bible
    But the heavens and the earth which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of the ungodly men.

Darby Bible Translation
    But the present heavens and the earth by his word are laid up in store, kept for fire unto a day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

English Revised Version
    but the heavens that now are, and the earth, by the same word have been stored up for fire, being reserved against the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Webster's Bible Translation
    But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved to fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Weymouth New Testament
    But the present heavens and the present earth are, by the command of the same God, kept stored up, reserved for fire in preparation for a day of judgement and of destruction for the ungodly.

World English Bible
    But the heavens that now are, and the earth, by the same word have been stored up for fire, being reserved against the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

Young's Literal Translation
    and the present heavens and the earth, by the same word are treasured, for fire being kept to a day of judgment and destruction of the impious men.

2 Peter 3:7
    Last edited by RedeZra; 23rd February 2012 at 06:52.

9. Link to Post #387
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

the wages of sin is death - Romans 6:23

the life of all flesh is its blood - Leviticus 17:14

without shedding of blood there is no remission [forgiveness] - Hebrew 9:22

Then He said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day,

"and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. - Luke 24:46-47

there is NO Mercy without Repentance

I AM the bread of life. - John 6:48

I AM the true vine - John 15:1

"Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. - John 6:54

the Lord of Hosts is Present in the Eucharist

HOLY HOLY HOLY
    Last edited by RedeZra; 23rd February 2012 at 08:11.

10. Link to Post #388
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

ask yourselves

what is the loss

in coming to the Cross

what do you give up

by receiving Me

I know every secret intent of your hearts before you know it

so there is no point in trying to hide your sins

but bring them to Me because I want them

Come as you are to the Cross

so I can nail your sins to it and save your soul

I have done My part so I hope you come

ask yourselves

what is the loss

in coming to the Cross

what do you give up

by receiving Me
    Last edited by RedeZra; 23rd February 2012 at 09:22.

11. Link to Post #389
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

the many epithets of Jesus

Advocate Almighty Alpha and Omega

Christ God Good Shepherd Creator

12. Link to Post #390
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Dear RedeZra
    I have the greatest respect for your in depth knowledge of the subject and your devotion to the teaching of Jesus.
    I also know that you have studied the Indian teachings so your are not a fundamentalist.
    The only quibble that I have and its minor is that quite a few of your quotes come from the old testament.
    I feel that Jesus made those redundant in the main, am I correct in that assumption?
    There is some scientific evidence that fire may be the next challenge for the human race,
    A link I have posted before David Sereda on Coast to coast speaks of an interview he had with a Red Indian Chief with says much the same.
    Its well worth listening to and on the whole it is very positive.
    I have surrendered my life and will (many times) to God and asked Jesus for forgiveness.

Regards Chris

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

RedeZra (23rd February 2012), Revere (23rd February 2012)

14. Link to Post #391
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Dear RedeZra

The only quibble that I have and its minor is that quite a few of your quotes come from the old testament.
    I feel that Jesus made those redundant in the main, am I correct in that assumption?

good question Christ

let's listen to what Jesus says about it

in His famous Sermon on the Mount

"Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

"For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. - Matthew 5:17-18

so the Old Testament which is between God and Israel is probably still valid for the Israelites

the New Testament which is between God and all humanity

is the Promise to save all souls who seek the Mercy of Jesus

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    There is some scientific evidence that fire may be the next challenge for the human race,
    thnx for the vid Chris

evil on earth cannot endure forever

last time the world was purified with water

15. Link to Post #392
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

the neighbours told Noah to shut his mouth

and don't bother them anymore

they did not believe him

surly God would not flood them away

if He even exist that is to say

so leave us alone Noah and go build your boat

we got wine to drink women to date and food to eat

go into your boat old man

and shut the door
    Last edited by RedeZra; 3rd March 2012 at 00:43.

16. Link to Post #393
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The Return

the first time He came as the Lamb of God

the second time He comes as the Lion of Judah

Every Eye Shall See Him

"Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. - Luke 21:27

17. Link to Post #394
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Come Comforter

make Your dwelling in our hearts

fill us with fire

Spirit and Truth

tell us things You hear

from the Throne room of our Lord

Holy Dove Of God

---

love the Lamb

who lays down with the Lion

if the meekness of the Lamb does not impress

then face the fierceness of the Lion

who is slow to show up

but has finally risen

to set everything straight

---

I Am Who I Am

before Me there was None

and after Me there is None

I Am the Alpha and the Omega

the Beginning and the End

I Am the Same from Age to Age

The Ancient of Days

Welcome to My world

you search Me while you move in Me

if you want Me then let Me move in you

you who seek Awareness must Abide in Mind of Me

I Am

Three in One

and there is None else

18. Link to Post #395
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

HOLY HOLY HOLY

ADONAI ELOHIM

LORD OUR GOD

LORD OF HOSTS

WHO WAS AND WHO IS AND WHO IS TO COME

---

Come to the Cross

Repent and Receive

Remission

See Me and Be free

I AM

the Truth

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up,

"that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. - John 3:14-16

---

God is my salvation

in Him i trust

Honor and Praise to Him who Reigns Forever and Ever

---

Baruch atah Adonai

Blessed is the Holy One

the Maker of the Earth and Sky

19. Link to Post #396
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

the Plan and Plot of God to Redeem Mankind

And I AM said to the woman, "What [is] this you have done?" The woman said, "The serpent deceived me, and I ate." - Genesis 3:13

So I AM said to the serpent: "Because you have done this, You [are] cursed more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you shall go, And you shall eat dust All the days of your life.

And I AM will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; She shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise her heel."

To the woman I AM said: "I will greatly multiply your sorrow and your conception; In pain you shall bring forth children; Your desire [shall be] for your husband, And he shall rule over you."

Then to Adam I AM said, "Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I AM commanded you, saying, 'You shall not eat of it': "Cursed [is] the ground for your sake; In toil you shall eat [of] it All the days of your life. - Genesis 3:13-17

ever since our first parents chose to listen to Satan

and break a direct command from the Great I AM

we the children of Adam and Eve have been under sin and Satan

but I AM has from the beginning put the Plan to Redeem Man in motion

by playing by the spiritual rules I AM has set for all Creation

nobody disobeys God without reaping the natural consequences of going aginst the the Creator of Heaven and Earth whom nobody can question and dethrone

I AM is the Most Holy Wise and Able in all the seen and unseen universes

after all which created being can compare with his Creator

20. Link to Post #397
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

And I AM will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; She shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise her heel." - Genesis 3:15

Satan has a seed on earth

and has been seeking to corrupt the seed of men from the beginning

so that one from the blood of the woman could not be born to bruise his head

which will destroy him

But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born of a woman, born under the law,

to redeem those who were under the law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. - Galatians 4:4-5

God sent forth His Son means there is no difference in nature between these two

both are the Spirit of God the Great I AM

Then the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God.

"And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name JESUS. - Luke 1:30-31

when Jesus was born Satan inspired king Herod to kill the young male children in the village of Bethlehem

Then Herod, when he saw that he was deceived by the wise men, was exceedingly angry; and he sent forth and put to death all the male children who were in Bethlehem and in all its districts, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had determined from the wise men. - Matthew 2:16

an angel warned Joseph to take his family and flee to Egypt and so the life of boy Jesus was spared

and out of Egypt I called My Son - Hosea 11:1

For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. - Isaiah 9:6

He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, [our] faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him. - Isaiah 53:3

But He [was] wounded for our transgressions, [He was] bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace [was] upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. - Isaiah 53:5

All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. - Isaiah 53:6

"He who hates Me hates My Father also.

"If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would have no sin; but now they have seen and also hated both Me and My Father.

"But [this happened] that the word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, 'They hated Me without a cause.' [Psalm 69:4] - John 15:23-25

"Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

"And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all [peoples] to Myself."

This He said, signifying by what death He would die. - John 12:31-33

I am poured out like water, And all My bones are out of joint; My heart is like wax; It has melted within Me.

My strength is dried up like a potsherd, And My tongue clings to My jaws; You have brought Me to the dust of death.

For dogs have surrounded Me; The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me. They pierced My hands and My feet;

I can count all My bones. They look [and] stare at Me.

They divide My garments among them, And for My clothing they cast lots. - Psalms 22:14-18

I AM is beyond time so the future is an open book to God

For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. - Romans 5:6

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:8

Now from the sixth hour until the ninth hour there was darkness over all the land.

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" that is, "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?" - Matthew:2745-46

Christ was Crushed on the Cross

every conceivable sin imagined and acted upon in the most vile minds from the beginning til the end of the age Christ had to endure and atone for on the Cross

every single sin humanity have comitted and have yet to commit is nailed to the Cross

you just have to bring your sins to Jesus so He can forgive you and your soul will survive

there is no forgiveness without the act of asking forgiveness

else you will stand alone with the weight of your sins and make an account before the Just and Holy One the Maker of your soul

"I [am] He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. - Revelation 1:18

I AM made heaven and earth and everything in it in six days

and for six millennia I AM has been struggling with us

God rested on the seventh day and the godly will find rest in the the seventh millennium

so I AM will uproot evil from earth and bind it in hell
    Last edited by RedeZra; 24th February 2012 at 17:45.

21. Link to Post #398
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    The Bible is very selective. It is not the pure word of God. The men who wrote it expounded their own belief systems and incorporated them into the works. Thus, there's only so much that can be trusted in the Holy Book.
    the Bible is a written recollection and a record of events as witnessed by those who wrote it

the point is that we should not rest in the trust of book knowledge but seek Him whom the Book speaks about

The Spirit Almighty
    1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this reason we also thank God without ceasing, because when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you welcomed it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which also effectively works in you who believe.
    Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them. We have an alter from which those who serve the tabernacle have no right to eat. Hebrews 13: 8-10

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prayer Warrior For This Post:

Beren (25th February 2012), RedeZra (24th February 2012)

23. Link to Post #399
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Satan has a seed on earth

this Copycat takes truths and turn them upside down

there is no such thing as a bloodline of Christ but there is a bloodline of Satan

no wonder the world is in turmoil

where is this seed of Satan ?

it is probably hidden away in secret locations in the earth waiting for an appointed time to delude us with magic and sorcery

high tech equipments and UFOs

they are cooperating with the power people behind the governments around the world

to make war against the seed of the woman or humanity

only those of the Image of Satan are allowed to live on earth

but God has another Plan ; )

24. Link to Post #400
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,361 times in 407 posts

God has a plan????????????????????

What! Is he going to ask us to sacrifice our children again, or maybe ignite the holy WWIII, by those idiots who claim to know who God is. Muslims, Jews, Catholics, Protestants and Christians, your all fighting over the same sadistic Man God! Yahweh is Satan can you not see that his bitch Gabriel started this by manipulating the mad fool Mohamed. Is there no logic left in this world. We are born with a brain. Yahweh is an insult to intelligence, I don't care if he sees him self as the ruler of earth he is a d**k, period. He sent his son to be crucified because we are sinners before we are even born? What a con. I am no sinner. How dare he! Sin doesn't even exist!!!

History is bloodstained with the victims of Yahweh, he is the single most evil sadist to ever grace this place. Sade was jealous of God. What does that tell us? "God/satan" is a perverted Nihilist. Pray for him to call off his dogs. They are brainless imbeciles.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to cellardoor For This Post:

RedeZra (24th February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 89 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 70 89 LastLast